GREED | Q & A with the preacher, open

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• GREED | Q & A with the preacher, open

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth= 0px; width: 450px][justify]Solomon had been enjoying Hawkclan so far; the people here were, for the most part, moral and good individuals. They had been kind to him in a world that was often so cruel, but best of all was his access to the innocent minds and souls unreached by the Word. Truthfully, though, he was more interested in the bodies of the innocent, particularly girls, but of course that was not obvious in his actions or his demeanor- not yet, at least. The male had his handsome face in the pages of his Holy Bible, seated near the center of the Hawkclan camp. After a few more moments of this, he'd close his book and look around, gazing over those passing. Perhaps now would be a better time to explain himself, why he was here and what his job was- along with establish trust along some of the members here. Trust was just as important as credibility.

"Would anyone like to ask me any questions? The questions can be about anything, such as my stance on certain topics, what I preach about, or even just questions about me personally." He called out, voice as calm and as smooth as honey. Hopefully some would show... this would be a good a chance for him to learn about them as it would be for them to learn about the preacher.

[hr]
      information | updated 12/26/2016

GENERAL:
      ▪ Solomon | Nicknamed "The Preacher" | Male
      ▪ Heterosexual
      closeted homosexual
      ▪ Young Adult | Ages randomly
      ▪ Loner

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ▪ Single | No Crush | Interested in those he deems "pure"
      ▪ ½ none
      ▪ Generation One
      ▪ Friend to everyone, but be on your guard

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      ▪ Secretly believes that it is his mission to "cleanse the Earth" of sin and will do anything necessary to achieve that.
      ▪ Has an unhealthy obsession with purity (especially among young girls) and will try hard to gain their trust and sleep with them. If unsuccessful, he will stalk them until that is possible- or, he will rape. He believes doing so will keep him pure.
      ▪ Will take confessions, but if he deems them too outrageous or sinful he will hunt your character down
      ▪ Speaks English and Latin
      Currently Stalking/Desiring: none as of now
      Currently Hunting: no one at this time

PHYSICAL:
      ★ BLACK TIMBERWOLF [MAIN] | SERVAL [SECONDARY] physical health: 100% mental health: 40%
      — A handsome timberwolf with golden eyes; tall and slender, with a lean, muscular build.
      major injuries: none
      [i]minor injuries: ligature markings around his neck

PERSONALITY:
      — Extremely religious
      — Insightful, intelligent, fidgety, honest, polite.
      — A little bit sinister
      — Very good at hiding his true thoughts, as he believes that they are morally sound; please do NOT have your character assume that he is the horrible individual he is :^)

INTERACTION:
      ▪ Will not fight in battles because of his religion, but he will kill those he believes need to go
      ▪ Difficult physically | Extreme Mentally
      ▪ Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; color: COLOR; font-family:arial; font-size:14pt; line-height: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 12px black]EVERY GIRL I GO OUT WITH<br />BECOMES MY MOTHER IN THE END ![/fancypost]
    • Re: GREED | Q & A with the preacher, open

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 475px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 14px;]( hey may <3 I should probably reply to our thread shouldn't i?)

"First question: what's yer name?" A friendly voice followed by a charming smile, bright yellow eyes peering curiously at the (very very cute) stranger. Of course the young girl noticed that this man was, ahem, good-looking, but she was more interested in making friends as she was really just too young to have any interest beyond visual observation. "Second question: what's that book?" Those striking golden eyes did not longer long on the wolf's features, her attention focusing on the thickly bound book resting on the ground. Just a child, Conduit was still learning the spoken language. It was even harder to learn the written one, especially when her reading materials were not always in the same language. Usually she got distracted before making many advancements and explored the great outdoors instead.
      [hr]
      TAKE THE WORLD IN A LOVE EMBRACE | UPDATED 1/10
      GENERAL
      - Conduit Darling | aka Connie | Adores nicknames
      - 5 months | Birthday: 14 October, 2016 | ages every 14
      - Cisgender female | Feminine pronouns | Demiromantic ??sexual
      - Trust of Hawkclan | Formerly a resident of Windclan

RELATIONSHIPS
      - Single | Not really looking | No crushes
      - Hadrian x Wendy | Adopted by Megaera Darling | idolizes Darkknight
      - No mentor [not looking; open] | many siblings and extended relatives
      - Open and friendly; willing to befriend almost anyone

APPEARANCE / REFERENCE / HEALTH: 100%
      - Athletic, dancer build | Graceful when she pays attention
      - Lovely blonde and cream pelt with hues of rust rest and russet brown
      - Striking, golden eyes that glow when excited | Red Tail Hawk wing mutations
      - Small for her age; will probably hit a dramatic growth spurt soon
      - Always moving; cannot sit still for long | Shuffles paws, wags tail, etc.

PERSONALITY + BEHAVIOR / CLICK / CLICK / CLICK
      - Adores meeting new people. Welcoming and charming. Extroverted.
      - Sees the good in everyone. Maybe a bit too naive and trusting. Optimistic.
      - Chaotic good. Has a strong moral compass and wants to help everyone.
      - More perceptive and intelligent than what people give her credit for.
      - Hardworking, loyal, and determined. Always willing to learn new skills.
      - A chatterbox, with the biggest, most adventurous heart.
      DISORDERS: shows signs of ADHD; no diagnosis

INTERACTION
      - Difficult mentally | Easy physically | Potential for great skill in the future
      - Ability to glow, conjuration (unmastered), elemental powers (unmastered)
      - Dislikes conflict | Won't start fights but will finish them
      - Stands up to injustice | Prefers to talk things out diplomatically
      - Can powerplay all peaceful and nonviolent actions
      - Attack in underlined bold

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; color: #000; font-family:arial; font-size:8pt; line-height: 100%; text-transform: lowercase]surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life<br />and i will dwell on this earth forevermore[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth= 0px; width: 450px][justify](hello roman <333 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) u know it)

"Ah, my fist victim," the male smiled, a joking expression now commanding his features as his eyes fell upon the little girl before him. The irony of this moment was almost unbelievable; it was very evident that he was kidding, and such a phrase was often used sarcastically, but a few years from now, when people found out his obsession for all and everything pure, they would read into these little 'slips' a lot differently. The Preacher listened closely to the willowy child's questions, ears swiveled towards her and gaze fastened on the femme with an attention that was both soft and intense at the same time; he looked at her as if she was the sole most important thing at this moment. It was a look he had that made him so likable; when he was involved in conversation, his focus seemed to only be on those he is speaking with. Solomon gave others paramount importance.

"My name's Solomon," he answered, "but many people refer to me as 'Father' or 'The Preacher'. You may call me whichever you please." the ebony timber wolf shrugged to emphasize the casualness of the matter, before continuing, "What's your name?" As her eyes drifted to the book on the ground, his eyes fell to it as well. "That's the Bible. Most simply put, it teaches you about what's right and wrong and gives you lessons on how to be a good person to yourself and those around you," he replied, hoping that would be a fit explanation for a child, "would you like to get a closer look? There aren't any pictures or anything, except for the back which has some maps- but you could see all that for yourself, of course," he offered, lifting a paw to slightly push the book towards her. Yes, trust.

[hr]

GENERAL:
      ▪ Heterosexual
      closeted homosexual
      ▪ Loner

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ▪ ½ none
      ▪ Generation One

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      ▪ Secretly believes that it is his mission to "cleanse the Earth" of sin and will do anything necessary to achieve that.
      ▪ Has an unhealthy obsession with purity (especially among young girls) and will try hard to gain their trust and sleep with them. If unsuccessful, he will stalk them until that is possible- or, he will rape. He believes doing so will keep him pure.
      ▪ Will take confessions, but if he deems them too outrageous or sinful he will hunt your character down

PHYSICAL:
      ★ BLACK TIMBERWOLF [MAIN] | SERVAL [SECONDARY] physical health: 100% mental health: 40%
      — A handsome timberwolf with golden eyes; tall and slender, with a lean, muscular build.

PERSONALITY:
      — Extremely religious
      — A little bit sinister
      — Very good at hiding his true thoughts, as he believes that they are morally sound; please do NOT have your character assume that he is the horrible individual he is :^)

INTERACTION:
      ▪ Will not fight in battles because of his religion, but he will kill those he believes need to go
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; color: COLOR; font-family:arial; font-size:14pt; line-height: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 12px black]EVERY GIRL I GO OUT WITH<br />BECOMES MY MOTHER IN THE END ![/fancypost]

[fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 470px; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 93%; text-align: justify;]
      Upon meeting him, Colin had found this 'Preacher' to be rather interesting and friendly. Overall he seemed like a good person but something in his gut told him to go away, told him to turn away from him but he brushed it off. Sometimes he just got things plain wrong, this was most likely one of them, right? Hopefully. It was when the feline was inaudibly carrying himself by his legs back to his home, Adira missing from his shoulder as she had stayed flew overhead to stretch her wings, that the male heard Connie's voice cheer up from wherever she was doing whatever she was doing. Last time they spoke he felt somewhat happier, somewhat less of an empty shell, she was his friend and talking to her made him feel better so maybe he would he could drop by and see her?

Deciding to at least try, the feline veered from his path to follow her questions. It was most likely a Q&A, but with who? That was answered as his eyes caught the youth by Solomon. This was regular for him, kits being trusted to do whatever they really needed to do but something made it feel unsafe. No, he was being silly. Walking up beside the feathered femme, he gave her a thoughtful smile and a slight nudge of a hello with his shoulder before directing attention to the black wolf. "What got you into being a Christian?" Colin enjoyed hearing answers to that, everyone came to it in different ways. Was it his get away from something terrible? Maybe God called to him? Maybe he grew up with it? Colin had grown up with it so it was never some cool story of him learning about it, but maybe different with him? Maybe his answer will make me feel better about him, he isn't that bad really.

[hr]
      info on the bby
      [fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 400px; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 93%; text-align: justify;]
      BASICS: +bio +pinterest board
      COLIN CALIVER || no nicknames | male
      questioning || single | two 'maybe' crushes
      NPC x NPC | no relations
      9 months || december 9th, 2016 | ages irl time
      Apprentice of Hawkclan | sentinel as of january 6th, 2017

IMPORTANT FACT: +current plot +plot w/ me
      Likes warm colors and earthy browns
      Smells like pine trees and rain
      Only just setting into the clan
      Owns Adira, his green-cheeked conure, as of december 29th, 2016. (check appearance for her in appearance section)
      Jack of all trades (knows eleven languages, can sew, knows some fighting techniques, has some knowledge in healing, can't cook for the life of him though, knows a number of magic spells, can swim, fairly good at chess, ect.)

APPEARANCE: +realistic ref +art ref
      DOMESTIC FELINE : health: 100%
      — average sized white turkish angora, standing with a straight posture that might seem to be one of royalty to the average eye. grey socks on all feet with white toes, like bandages wrapped around his legs, the same color grey on the back of his ears and a patch on his muzzle like a snip of a horse's. two bright blue eyes you could get lost in that look like ice from the mountain side sit on his face, the light reflecting on them and causing them to be so ocean clear you could go swimming in them. small pink paws that look like little beans of color and a flat expression that might glow in a smile from time to time also remain some of his accesories. upon his shoulders normally sits his bird, adria, someone he keeps very dear to him. she is a green-cheeked conure but tends to be more on the grey side instead of green. adria is often well groomed and bears two black eyes, feet, and one black beak she uses to scream constantly. she is a bit of a trouble, and very loud, along with being quite a bit of a brat but colin stills loves her and carries her everywhere.
      minor injuries: none

PERSONALITY: +heart chart +mood board
      Cynical, constantly jealous, has way too high expectations for himself
      Constantly screaming inside, looks calm outside, really isn't that calm
      Intelligent, very mature, actually a kid at heart
      Well-mannered, logical, introverted

INTERACTION:
      Hard physically | secretly easy mentally
      attack in #dbeae3 | sometimes starts fights
      won't start conversations himself (most of the time) | friendly if you start the conv.
      can play peaceful, teasing, and non-violent actions
      a childhood fantasy
      traveler | played by: lancaster

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 475px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 14px;]"Father? I don't see how you could be my dad..." Her nose crinkled, thinking a bit too hard on that one. And then the tension faded from her sunny features, replaced with pleasantly interested smile. Conduit didn't understand why this stranger would enjoy any of this stuff, but it wasn't her place to judge. As long as it made him happy. "May I call you Preacher? It sounds very official." Also like a superhero name, but she kept that one to herself. "Oh! M'name's Conduit Darling, but you can call me Connie. S'a pleasure to meet ya, Preacher." hehe, that was fun. It felt cool to say his name. Oh how the youth are so entertained by the small things. Even names.

The arrival of Colin distracted the girl for a moment, a warm smile decorating her features at the familiar sight of one of her closest friends. As soon as the snowy white feline got within striking range, she returned the friendly nudge by nibbling affectionately on his ear. She now stood taller than him, double his height at the shoulder. Such was the life of a young canine, and at this age the winged timber wolf was scarcely indistinguishable from adults of her specie aside from her childish behavior. But then Solomon answered her second question and again her attention flickered back to the handsome young preacher. "The Bible?" she repeated, testing the word out on her tongue. Edging closer, she gingerly flipped it open once Solomon gave his blessing. The letters were too small for her to understand, however. Everything looked like a jumbled mess of black scribbles. "Interesting," Connie mused. "What are your favorite parts?"
      [hr]
      TAKE THE WORLD IN A LOVE EMBRACE | UPDATED 1/10
      GENERAL
      - Conduit Darling | aka Connie | Adores nicknames
      - 5 months | Birthday: 14 October, 2016 | ages every 14th
      - Cisgender female | Feminine pronouns | Demiromantic ??sexual
      - Trust of Hawkclan | Formerly a resident of Windclan

RELATIONSHIPS
      - Single | Not really looking | One "maybe" crush
      - Hadrian x Wendy | Adopted by Megaera Darling | idolizes Darkknight
      - No mentor [not looking; open] | many siblings and extended relatives
      - Open and friendly; willing to befriend almost anyone
      - Colin is her best friend | Mixed emotions about Littlepaw

APPEARANCE / REFERENCE / HEALTH: 100%
      - Athletic, dancer build | Graceful when she pays attention
      - Lovely blonde and cream pelt with hues of rust rest and russet brown
      - Striking, golden eyes that glow when excited | Red Tail Hawk wing mutations
      - Small for her age; will probably hit a dramatic growth spurt soon
      - Always moving; cannot sit still for long | Shuffles paws, wags tail, etc.

PERSONALITY + BEHAVIOR / CLICK / CLICK / CLICK
      - Adores meeting new people. Welcoming and charming. Extroverted.
      - Sees the good in everyone. Maybe a bit too naive and trusting. Optimistic.
      - Chaotic good. Has a strong moral compass and wants to help everyone.
      - More perceptive and intelligent than what people give her credit for.
      - Hardworking, loyal, and determined. Always willing to learn new skills.
      - A chatterbox, with the biggest, most adventurous heart.
      DISORDERS: shows signs of ADHD; no diagnosis

INTERACTION
      - Difficult mentally | Easy physically | Potential for great skill in the future
      - Ability to glow, conjuration (unmastered), elemental powers (unmastered)
      - Dislikes conflict | Won't start fights but will finish them
      - Stands up to injustice | Prefers to talk things out diplomatically
      - Can powerplay all peaceful and nonviolent actions
      - Attack in underlined bold

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; color: #000; font-family:arial; font-size:8pt; line-height: 100%; text-transform: lowercase]surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life<br />and i will dwell on this earth forevermore[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:440px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:130%][justify][size=9pt]Shining found himself sitting at the roots of a nearby redwood tree, watching and listening carefully from a distance. Normally he'd be glad to walk right into the group and chat away, but this was a... touchy topic. Religion. A belief in gods and supernatural deities. The Shaman himself no longer believed in any one religion as being true and right above all others. Each had valid claims. Each had points that sounded a bit outrageous, without any solid evidence backing them up. Still, he couldn't help but appreciate how Solomon acted. So far the male timberwolf hadn't stirred up any trouble, and was respectful to every Hawkclanner. A good first impression, in the feline's eyes.

Others were more interested, of course. Colin and Connie sitting in a tree both sounded eager to ask questions about Solomon's beliefs. Shining would listen for his answers.[/justify]

world vision | updated 1/10

GENERAL:
      - Shininglight Deerling | Shining / Shine (by Littlepaw) / Wings (by Axel)
      - Male
      - Heterosexual
      - 2 years, 1 month old | 7/24/14 | 11/24/14
      - Shaman / Healer of Hawkclan (since 12/10/16)

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      - Extensive knowledge of herbs and their uses; knows some brews
      - Eyes glow when powers are used / in use

RECENT EVENTS:
      - Became a mentor to Alphabetcub
      - Adopted Polaris

PHYSICAL:
      - DOMESTIC FELINE | health: 100%
      - Shining possess a unique pelt. Even though he is a domestic feline, his appearance overall resembles a white tiger. The majority of his fur is snow white, with black stripes occurring throughout. Strangely, Shining's right ear is blackened a bit as well, opposite of the left. His eyes reflect a perfectly clear, blue sky. Shining also boasts a set of black wings that allows him to take flight, moving faster than a normal jogging speed.
      [i]minor injuries: none

RELATIONSHIPS:
      - Single | ½ no one | Uninterested
      - Salixcloud x NPC | Generation 2
      - Adoptive father of Polaris

INTERACTION:
      - Respectful and kind to everyone; playful with friends
      - Medium physically | Unknown mentally
      - Will avoid fighting at all costs
      - Attack / mention in skyblue
      - Can powerplay most friendly / peaceful actions
      Powers

★ Hover over a power to see what can be done! ★

- The Sight: ★★★★★
      - Telepathy: ★★★★☆
      - Time Control: ★★★★☆
      - Molecular Manipulation: ★★★★☆
      - [abbr=Small fireballs, walls of fire; create a light source]Fire Manipulation: ★★★☆☆[/abbr]
      - Earth Manipulation: ★★★★☆
      - Water Manipulation: ★★☆☆☆
      - Air Manipulation: ★★★☆☆
      - Conjuration: ★☆☆☆☆
      - Manipulate Scent: ★☆☆☆☆
      - Invisibility: ★☆☆☆☆
      - [abbr=Enhanced hearing, sight, and scent; can choose to see / hear / smell something in other territories]Super Senses[/abbr]
      - Fire Elemental Pelt
      - Spirit absorption
      - All other powers are hidden / locked away until certain criteria are met

OTHER:
      - Current Themesong: WORLD VISION by Blank Banshee
      - Bio
      - Plotting
      - History
      - Hidden Hovertext throughout tags!

B͏̸̛R̕͘͞E̸̛A̢͡͝K̛̕͠I̶̸̡̛͏N̨͜G̨̕͢͞ ̢̛́I̷̡͟͢͜Ń͜T̛́͞͡O̸̵̡̕ ̴͘͞P̨͢Í͜E̷͜͟C͠͞ÉS͏҉
      ̀͜I҉̴̀͞N̴͏̡̀ ̴̶̢̕͟T̸̡̛H̷̶̀E͏̶̸̧̡ ̷̵̢͞G̕͞R҉A͡V̸̧͘͠͡Í̴̡́͝T̛Ỳ̷̸͝ ̧͟͏͞Ò̴́͞͡F̢̀͞ ̵̢͟͟Y̕͞͠Ò̵̷̶̀U̴̵̷!̵̢͞͞

︎︎S̶̢͓͔͖H̞͈̰̲͕͓͖̠̗Ḭ̶̧̲N̙̳̞Ḭ̧̫N̴̢̳͇̯̤͕͚̤G̶͏̤̩̠̙͔Ķ̸̘̩̯͚͓̘̜͎͞Į̰̞̜͡T҉̭̲̯͈̳̺͔̳ ̱̹̪̦̼̯͖̰D̵̬̗̹͢È͚̙͇̼̹̮̻̫͟É͖͔̠̙̞̠͎͠R̖̤̹̩͚̝͈͟L̥̠̼̲̳͝I̮͍̫̻͡N͏͉̦̜͕̼̗̥̪͝G̶̞͈̥͕̳͍̞͙̕͡ ̵̶̠̭͠|͈̘ ̱̖̙̪͎̦̘́͘͜L̙̦̹̝̯͖Ó̪̦̳ͅS̡͖̜̲̪͍̫̠T̻̰̕͟

[fancypost bgcolor=; border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify; font-size: 8.4pt; line-height:1.3]
      Darkknight didn't believe in god anymore, he'd already told himself that when someone came to the border with a bible and a cross. And there was no point praying to something he doesn't believe in. Just the same, there's no use confessing sins to a god that he doesn't think is really listening. So he goes quiet for a moment, coming to sit behind Connie almost protectively (religion wasn't harmful for the most part, but he doesn't like it; doesn't want her to put her faith in something fictional). As long as she didn't expect some of those miracles, or ask god for guidance when there was no time, things would be alright, though he admits that only reluctantly. "He doesn't mean it in a biological sense. It's a title used for it for male political leaders." For another long moment, Darkknight lapses into silence, studying the wolf with plain eyes, a curious, if disdainful, judgment. He didn't believe in god anymore, but he used to. What was it that made some other people stick with it? Who were the old men praying on their death beds?

So he clenches his jaw and lifts his head, attention not drifting as any of the others speak. "Why?" He won't demand answers from everyone, because despite his attitude, Win thought similarly to Shining. Everyone had a right to their own beliefs as long as they didn't harm others with it. His own problem, perhaps, was that he didn't know. "Why do you still believe?"
      [hr]
      I KNOW THE PAIN AND THE HURT / / UPDATED 12/31/2016

empty links blank / primary character / speech / opinions and choices ic
      [hr]
      GENERAL INFORMATION / LINK HUB / PINTEREST BOARD
      Darkknight / Win / Previously Wintersoldier / HawkClan Warchief / Male
      Born February Nineteenth / Age Unknown / Physically Twenty Months Old
      Demi-Biromantic Bisexual / Generally Uninterested / Taken by Boywonder
      NPC x NPC, Deceased / Father [x NPC] of Batpup / Apprentice: Littlepaw
      ½ Boysoldier [brotp → otp] / ⅕ AU Batfamily [Win, B, Bat, Stevie, Meg]

PHYSICALITY / REFERENCE. / STATUS: NOT GREAT [70%]
      A charcoal-slate american lion with darker rosettes mostly around his hindquarters with a paler underbelly and throat and a short, somewhat scruffy mane that's grown a bit thicker with winter. Fur isn't as short as you would expect, generally a neat sort of mess. Alarmingly large and intimidating. Though it's slow, Win is constantly growing for reasons undetermined. He is currently between six and seven feet tall at the shoulder, and is muscular but incredibly quick for his size. Covered in scars, notably a silvery bite mark on the side of his neck and another scar just above that. Very pale ice blue eyes, often appearing silvery or almost white in certain lighting. White symbol freezebranded on his right hip.

INJURIES / CUTS, BRUISES, MINOR TO MODERATE BURNS
      Most of his injuries are minor, just the typical cuts and bruises that come with a fight. Being larger than most opponents, his injuries are typically centered below shoulder level. The worst one that he currently has is a large electrical burn on his shoulder, likely to be hidden by bandages.

PERSONALITY / BROKEN ACE / FRIEND TO CHILDREN / 1 / 2 / 3
      Vaguely inspired by Batman/Bruce Wayne, Midnighter/Lucas Trent, and the Tiger King of Kandahar [Tiger; Grayson comics]. Overall a somewhat abrasive, domineering personality up front. Hard to get along with, irritable, and doesn't take orders well. Disciplined and almost always in control. (Not So) Secretly a gigantic softy, especially towards children who have been through some sort of trauma. Not very good at affection, but he does try, most of the time. Usually oddly charismatic and surprisingly trustworthy for an ex-assassin. Known for putting on very convincing fronts when he needs to, anywhere from a diplomat to a coward. While he can manage any of those with ease, Win is a warrior first and it shows. He's been pretty friendly as of late but don't expect it to last.

COMBAT AND INTERACTION / COMBAT PRAGMATIST
      Overall High Difficulty / Trained Assassin and Weapons Expert / Asshole
      Instigates Fights but Rarely Hits First / Aggressive but Overall Defensive
      Unafraid of fighting dirty and will use his surroundings to his advantage
      Attack in bold #1E231F or similar / PM for Serious Injury or Capture??
      Friendly actions may be powerplayed, might be disliked unless it's from:
      Boywonder, Batpup, Stevie, Megaera, Supernatural, Littlepaw, Conduit
      Maelstrom, Kate, Padme, Talia [NPC], parents [NPCs], Alfred, children
      THERE'S NOTHING THAT I WOULDN'T DO
      TO FIND MY WAY BACK TO YOU —— — —–

[fancypost bgcolor=wheat; border: 4px solid darkorange; width: 500px; min-height: 350px; padding: 0px]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; border-bottom: 2px solid darkorange; width: 300px; height: 100px; padding: 0px; padding-right: 50px; margin-top: -3px; margin-left: -3px; font-family: garamond; color: #610B0B; font-size: 25px; line-height: 75px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; z-index: 1]ICHIGO KUROSAKI
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; height: 15px; padding: 0px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-transform: lowercase; margin-top: -25px; font-family: verdana] HOVER FOR TAGS[/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=darkorange; border: none; width: 337px; height: 40px; padding: 0px; padding-right: 100px; padding-left: 13px; margin-left: -3px; margin-top: 30px; position: relative; z-index: 1; font-family: garamond; color: black; text-align: left; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 40px; letter-spacing: 0px; font-size: 14px]i don't fight because i want to win, i fight to win![/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 4px solid darkorange; border-top: none; border-right: none; width: 200px; height: 200px; padding: 0px; background: url(https://68.media.tumblr.com/899be28781dc03650795e098f2659f94/tumblr_mzc0gd4ROn1qfezoro1_250.gif); margin-left: -158px; margin-top: -3px; border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 204px; background-size: 200px 200px; position: relative; z-index: 2; font-family: verdana; color: #000000; font-size: 9px; line-height: 12px; text-align: center]template by #punki-chan[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=wheat; border: none; width: 480px; min-height: 134px; padding: 10px; font-family: verdana; color: black; font-size: 9px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify;]
      There was something about this guy. Something about him that made a shiver run down his spine just thinking about the way that the other spoke. It was too calm for a normal creature in his mind, and he couldn't seem to get a read on the guys emotions either. The over sized cougar had tried to think of a way that he could possibly talk to the other, and yet the other seemed... different than what he was used to. Ichigo never really had to think about religion that much since it was rare to see other creatures practicing their religions in the clans anymore. Of course anyone is annoyed to practice their religion as long as it doesn't cause any trouble with the clans. He only believed in what he could be based on fact instead of believing in faith, because believing in faith could make someone do stupid things if they were passionate enough about it. The Shinigami wondered if the other knew about different religions just like his own. He wasn't going to ask that though because he would end up giving himself away by doing that. The armored wildcat heard Solomon's words. He is glad that the wolf is enjoying his time here and everything, but that doesn't mean he can't plan something later on. The leader blinks his dark brown optics as he begins to make his way toward the group. Everyone was asking some really great questions, and even some of the youngsters were asking questions about the others religion. He didn't know how the youngsters could stand to do that as he would be bored out of his mind. Ichigo stops himself between Shining and Win as he looks at the wolf, sitting himself down and curling his thick tail around his black and tawny paws. "What made you want to join a clan?" Ichigo questions calmly. He remembers that the other didn't know about Hawkclan, and he couldn't smell any other scents on the guy so it meant that he had joined a clan for some reason. Whether it was not to be lonely anymore or something else.
      [/fancypost][/fancypost]

ITS MEANINGLESS TO JUST LIVE, ITS MEANINGLESS TO JUST FIGHT
      I WANT TO WIN!
      250lb amoured cougar — Shinigami (aka Death God) — BIO

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth= 0px; width: 450px][justify]Ah, Colin. He recognized that face from his joining, and offered the male a smile upon his arrival. "What an excellent question," Solomon replied after a few moments of thought. Why did he become a Christian? "I suppose I had become very cynical in my youth. In my mind, people were savages. Everyone. I had this idea that hate was ingrained in each person; it was not learned, but instead people were born with it. And I was disgusted. I went into a very dark place as a result. After a good long time of sulking and allowing my anger to fester inside me, I came across a Bible. It taught me everything I needed to know in order to bring myself out of that slump. It's easy to become cynical; it's dangerous. Now I know that, and now I know the importance of always trying to see the best in people."

He opened his maw to answer Connie's question, but refrained once Darkknight answered her for him. He offered the other male a grateful nod before continuing on to respond to her. "It's nice to meet you too, Connie. Bless you, child." Ah, she was so innocent, so chaste... "My favorite parts? Why, I haven't given that very much thought. I've been enjoying the Book of Matthew quite a bit recently," he attempted. Darkknight was the next to speak. Sol had a feeling that the male didn't necessarily understand him- or perhaps he even thought that the preacher was a quack. Regardless, Solomon supressed these feelings, and did not judge Dark based off of his preconceptions. "Why, I don't have much else to hold on to. I have no family, the world is crueler than it has ever been before. My faith is my life raft in the tumultuous ocean of hatred and violence that so many have allowed to wash over them." Spoken like a true preacher, huh? A shame that it wasn't... real.

Ichigo was the final person at the time that seemed to be interested in him, and his inquiry wasn't horribly difficult to answer. "I feel that it is my destiny to teach, and above all to listen to others. I no longer want to sit back and watch youth become poisoned with the anger and cynicism that I had been struggling through just months ago. Adults are always harder to earn trust from, but of course I am willing to give my aid to anyone that asks for it."
      //a tad rushed, apologies !

[hr]

GENERAL:
      ▪ Heterosexual
      closeted homosexual
      ▪ Loner

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ▪ ½ none
      ▪ Generation One

IMPORTANT FACTS:

PHYSICAL:

PERSONALITY:
      — Extremely religious
      — A little bit sinister

INTERACTION:

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; overflow: auto; width: 420px;][justify][size=9pt]Littlepaw was unashamedly blunt about all things religion, maybe even horribly so. For example, when the joiner came from 'Starclan' to help 'people like her' out, Lit had refused to believe her. Maybe a part of it had been to do with her jealousy of the Starclanners amazingly beautiful looks, literally star studded but she also disliked the idea of higher beings toying with her life. Incredibly so. She tried not to disrespect it openly as she knew her clanmates believed in that stuff but.. it hurt. It hurt to even think there might be a possibility of actual Gods that made her life.. well, her life. They fucked it up if so, they really did. Her claws stretched the longer she stared at the Preacher. Unlike the others, she had no bad feeling about him even despite her paranoid attitudes towards any and all strangers. She was wary of him, of course, but that was nothing new at all. The dark grey tabby pads forwards, her distinctly angry vibe retracting a little as her curiosity allows her to study him. He was very handsome. This made an instantaneous jealous spark ignite in her heart and her golden eyes narrowed. Annoyance at his words furthered her jealousy and her rage (which was a constant presence in the girl nevertheless).

"Alright then, Preacher." She says coolly, her stub tail twitching as she represses the jealousy from tainting her facials. "Name's Littlepaw. Just call me Lit." The way he spoke was really fancy. Was that even the right word? He just sounded so strange. A part of her, the selfish part, wished to ask him to shut the fuck up about faith and destinies because to her, it all sounded like bullshit and self centered and downright stupid. But I can't say that.

jesus, sorry about lit ;W;

[hr]
      information && updated: 11/04
      [justify]GENERAL:
      ★ LITTLEPAW GRIMES DISHARMONY | LIT | CISGENDER FEMALE
      ★ Apprentice | Pisces
      ★ Biromantic Bisexual | She/Her pronouns
      ★ Hawkclan Sentinel [HP] | Former Sentry of the Exiles [SHP]

MISC. INFO:
      Voice Reference | Details (Updated: 11/11)
      ★ Wants to become a powerful female figure
      ★ Has a pet griffin called Bubby
      ★ Intense phobia of water/drowning due to almost being drowned in the Skulls
      ★ Has a crooked jaw
      ★ Has a bob tail
      ★ Has Insomnia
      ★ Uses nicknames such as 'jerk' 'bozo' 'bruh'

RECENT EVENTS:
      ★ Promoted to Sentinel
      ★ Worrying about her clanmates
      ★ [Trigger warning] Self harmed, thinks she deserves it
      ★ Diagnosed with Insomnia
      ★ Become an apprentice
      ★ Severely maimed by a demon - tail was removed

APPEARANCE:
      ★ DOMESTIC FELINE [birth/main] | HEALTH: 60% | REFERENCE
      — Littlepaw is a smaller apprentice then most hence her name. Whilst her build is bony and small, the young feline is rather lithe making it easier for her to fight and harder on her enemies. She has golden eyes that are flecked with yellow. Littlepaw is a dark grey tabby apprentice with light grey paws, chest and muzzle. Littlepaw is slightly long furred. The most notable feature about Littlepaw other then the thin pink scars on her right shoulder is her crooked jaw. After being tortured in the Exiles, her jaw was punched and broken all the way to the left and now the right side of her muzzle is open and the left side has a snaggle tooth that overlaps the top lip. Littlepaw was recently maimed badly by a demon and her tail was removed as a consequence. She now has a fluffy bob tail instead.
      MAJOR INJURIES: Crooked jaw, removed tail, broken leg.
      MINOR INJURIES: None
      HEALTH ISSUES: None
      SCARS: Scars running down her shoulder (small), and smaller scars dotting her lip where the snaggle tooth protrudes, scars on both wrists, tiny scar on nose

PERSONALITY:
      — Realistic, fun, 'chill', unseemly
      — Clingy, jokey, honest, sincere
      — Scarred, paranoid, extremely angry, jealous
      — To be put it frankly, Littlepaw is what most would consider a 'fun' girl who likes to make jokes, teases people (nicely) and gives them nicknames. Although there is a layer to her which is mostly invisible to those who don't know her well and that is the layer that has grown ever since the day she was captured and tortured; her paranoid, clingy and scarred side. She is unwilling to let those she loves go so easily and would do anything to get them back even if it means selling her soul or putting others in danger. Littlepaw does not trust other clan members so easily and is even jumpy in her own clan. And because of recent events, Littlepaw has been growing more angry, more easy to snap. She is struggling with herself and her jealousy of others and their love, their appearance as her own is not so good.
      NOTE: ALWAYS IN CHARACTER OPINIONS!

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ★ Single, no love interest | Crushing on no body | ½ ___
      ★ Believes she is too ugly to be with anyone | Jealous of any couples/pretty people
      ★ Paranoid; unwilling to grow too close to someone
      ★ Rick Grimes x Circusclown Disharmony | Second Generation | No apprentice

INTERACTION:
      ★ Flower paws (turn on and off willingly) | Semi-medium mentally | Medium physically
      ★ Attack in bold white
      ★ Feel free to powerplay any non-violent actions

CLOSE IN ON MY BLACK EYE FEEL SAFE AT TIMES
      CERTAIN EMBLEMS TELL ME IT'S TIME
      SERPENTS IN MY MIND LOOKING FOR YOUR CRIMES

The fennec fox padded over to the scene having heard what Soloman had to say. She found herself drawn to the wolf, not because of his good looks or even his soft voice. She found herself liking him because he was a teacher and she herself was a student. So naturally she felt drawn to the male and she wanted to listen to what he had to say. Despite her interest in the male, this was nothing close to a crush, but perhaps something like friendly admiration. Despite her eagerness to learn about such things, Aurora actually didn't put much thought in religion. She could accept the fact that there might be someone up their watching over them and there might be an afterlife. Although for the time being, she had to see it to completely believe it, and she hadn't had any contact with Gods or afterlife, so it was all a mystery. And she'd rather keep it as a mystery for the time being, since she didn't want to die quite yet.

Aurora could actually find herself relating to the first thing Soloman said. About seeing the good in people. It was something she was raised by that everyone had a bit of good in them and no one was entirely evil. That everyone could change for the better, and to always look on the side of hope. She liked that and she stood under those words, no matter how bad the world could get. "Do you enjoy it? Teaching and listening?" The fennec fox found herself asking as he came and took a seat facing the preacher. If she had to guess she'd say he must enjoy it, why else would he do it? But she could see how such a job could become less than fun.

General Info:
      -Adopted Daughter of Vindicate Clemens
      -Female
      -Asexual (Loves knowledge more than anything)
      -7 Months old

Physical Info:
      -Fennec Fox
      -Carries a small leather satchel

Powers:
      -Water Elemental Powers
      -The Sight
      -Telepathy

Battle Tags:
      -Mental Medium
      -Physical Easy
      -Attack in Purple

[fancypost bgcolor=; border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify; font-size: 8.4pt; line-height:1.3]
      He does sound like a preacher. Even when he'd just been standing at the border like that, Win had been tempted to tack on the moniker simply because it suited him. To hear that others called him that is part amusing and part... Actually, he can't quite say what that tumultuous, rolling feeling is. It's close to anger, to irritation and disdain, but overall, he's not sure if he could feel much of anyone for someone who managed what he couldn't, like that. Darkknight doesn't know what this man of god has done or is capable of, and while he has his suspicions, they're like Littlepaw's in the sense that they're not suspicions. It's a broad paranoia that comes with years of torture and systematic abuse. Is that why he's so angry with God? He's not an angry little boy anymore, but where had God been when his parents had died? Where had He been afterwards? The lion's tail lashes, just once, as he continues to stare at Solomon without pause. "Seeing the best in people gets others killed, Father," he says, as tense as his apprentice that he can't bring himself to soothe. They've both been thrown into a rocky sea, it would seem, though from different boats entirely.

In the end, he forces himself to relax enough to take his full answer into consideration. And if it's true that he'd managed to find God and save himself, that was good for him. Win wasn't sure that he could ever forgive a deity that didn't even seem to listen to him, but oh well. That was personal. "It's nice to hear that religion's working for someone," he finally adds, before finding his feet. It's best to avoid the tension building around him, lest it end with a storm. "But don't preach complacency. 'If you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one'."

/ out + what a dramatic exit, win.
      [hr]
      I KNOW THE PAIN AND THE HURT / / UPDATED 01/11/2016

empty links blank / primary character / speech / opinions and choices ic
      [hr]
      GENERAL INFORMATION / LINK HUB / PINTEREST BOARD
      Darkknight / Win / Previously Wintersoldier / HawkClan Warchief / Male
      Born February Nineteenth / Age Unknown / Physically Twenty Months Old
      Demi-Biromantic Bisexual / Generally Uninterested / Taken by Boywonder
      NPC x NPC, Deceased / Father [x NPC] of Batpup / Apprentice: Littlepaw
      ½ Boysoldier [brotp → otp] / ⅕ AU Batfamily [Win, B, Bat, Stevie, Meg]

PHYSICALITY / REFERENCE. / STATUS: TERRIBLE [50%]
      A charcoal-slate american lion with darker rosettes mostly around his hindquarters with a paler underbelly and throat and a short, somewhat scruffy mane that's grown a bit thicker with winter. Fur isn't as short as you would expect, generally a neat sort of mess. Alarmingly large and intimidating. Though it's slow, Win is constantly growing for reasons undetermined. He is currently between six and seven feet tall at the shoulder, and is muscular but incredibly quick for his size. Covered in scars, notably a silvery bite mark on the side of his neck and another scar just above that. Very pale ice blue eyes, often appearing silvery or almost white in certain lighting. White symbol freezebranded on his right hip.

INJURIES / IN VERY BAD SHAPE; BURNS, CUTS, AND BROKEN BONES.
      A large electrical burn on his right shoulder, decently healed and hidden with bandages. He has several new injuries now, namely a shattered right foreleg, long cuts down both sides, cauterized with electrical burns, and a bleeding "U" carved into his right shoulder above the electrical burn. His ankles chafed and raw from being chained.

PERSONALITY / BROKEN ACE / FRIEND TO CHILDREN / 1 / 2 / 3
      Vaguely inspired by Batman/Bruce Wayne, Midnighter/Lucas Trent, and the Tiger King of Kandahar [Tiger; Grayson comics]. Overall a somewhat abrasive, domineering personality up front. Hard to get along with, irritable, and doesn't take orders well. Disciplined and almost always in control. (Not So) Secretly a gigantic softy, especially towards children who have been through some sort of trauma. Not very good at affection, but he does try, most of the time. Usually oddly charismatic and surprisingly trustworthy for an ex-assassin. Has recently stopped putting on masks for the benefit of others, and is back to being terribly blunt and aggressive about his opinions. Much softer with children.

COMBAT AND INTERACTION / COMBAT PRAGMATIST
      Overall High Difficulty / Trained Assassin and Weapons Expert / Asshole
      Instigates Fights but Rarely Hits First / Aggressive but Overall Defensive
      Unafraid of fighting dirty and will use his surroundings to his advantage
      Attack in bold #577776 or similar / PM for Serious Injury or Capture??
      Friendly actions may be powerplayed, might be disliked unless it's from:
      Boywonder, Batpup, Stevie, Megaera, Supernatural, Littlepaw, Conduit
      Maelstrom, Kate, Padme, Talia [NPC], parents [NPCs], Alfred, children
      THERE'S NOTHING THAT I WOULDN'T DO
      TO FIND MY WAY BACK TO YOU —— — —–

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; height: auto; font: normal 10pt arial; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px]"Wh- Why would we need a b- book to t- tell what's right and wr- wrong?" inquired Alphie as he appeared, tilting his head at the preacher. He meant no harm in this question; the young boy was genuinely curious. He didn't hail from a religious family or Clan, so he relied on others to teach him right and wrong. What this guy was talking about was interesting, though, and he was pretty curious.
      [/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#bcd2ee,transparent);height:1px;padding:0;width:450px;][/fancypost]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; height: auto; font: normal 10pt arial; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px]
      ✧°. mobile tags: updated 01/11
      GENERAL & MISC. INFO:
      ALPHABETPAW RESURGAM-MIKAELSON | HE/HIM
      Emilia Resurgam x Elijah Mikaelson
      Spiritually 7 months | Physically 6 months | Born June 4, 2016
      Heir of the Resurgam family
      Shaman Trainee of HawkClan
      Plays with alphabet blocks and childrens toys.
      Is learning how to read and write.
      Biography
      Single | ½ Polarboy, puppy crush on Polaris

PHYSICALITY: LIONESS [BIRTH] | HEALTH: 100%
      Small lioness with blue eyes.
      Wears a gold necklace that reads "Crybaby" (reference)
      POSSESSIONS: Necklace, toys.

CONFRONTATION & INTERACTION:
      Physically + Mentally weak.
      Attack in #BCD2EE.
      Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.
      Has conjuring, gets nosebleeds when he uses it.
      tell me there's a heaven in the sky
      where there is peace —-