LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS | open, "joining"

Hello Feral Front!

There are two things the admins wanted to discuss with you guys quickly. First, since custom headers had to be rebuilt, we are offering every Clan leader a free custom header! This is ONE PER CLAN. After it is up, it cannot be editing for free so make sure you know what you want.

The second thing is that there are some glitches with profiles that are preventing people from editing their profile. It will appear as an error that the password is not correct, even though it is. To fix this, you will need an admin to switch the password for you. To do this, please PM FROSTSOUL with the following information: if you do not send from the account please link the account you want changed, the email on the account, and the password you want.

• LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS | open, "joining"

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:465px;line-height:1.5;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]He's been in HawkClan for too long, he hasn't see Starboy in so long, he's been sick too long; 'too long' are words that Julius doesn't like to associate himself with. Being a nomad and all, the words 'too long' are something that have been eradicated from his vocabulary. So, he's moving again, as nomads usually do. The Central Asian Shepherd has WindClan on his mental checklist, and as he smells a different scent, he can only guess it's them. Julius sits down, sighing, his warm, chocolate colored eyes sweeping over the area. Time to wait. What will he even say? Honestly, he doesn't join clans anymore. He says he's joining, then he leaves without ever saying anything and he comes back whenever he wishes. He probably smells like a couple clans, ColouredClan and HawkClan, even ShadowClan. He gets around. "Uh, hello?" his anxious voice beams out, a weak smile upon his lips.
      [hr][spoiler=AND I'LL FAKE YOU OUT, ALL I WANNA | mobile tags: updated 01/09]
      OPINIONS ARE IC / POSTS ARE SLOW, SORRY FOR LOW MUSE / SPEECH
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,#b6504c,#b6504c);height:1px;width:420px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      I'M SO AFRAID & ・゚✦ . GENERAL INFORMATION:
      [b]✧
      JULIUS MERKENZIET [OR MKZ] | JULES, J, 'MISTER JULIUS'
      Demiromantic demi-homosexual | Cisgender male | He/Him
      1 and a half year(s) | No aging rate applied | Born March 31st
      Travelling nomad with no home. | Likes: ShadowClan, HawkClan
      — Drinks sometimes, but shies away from using drugs and cigarettes.
      — Lover of music, has an odd fascination with percussion/the drums.
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,#b6504c,#b6504c);height:1px;width:420px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      OF WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY & ・゚✦ . RELATIONSHIPS:
      Single | May be interested | Crushing on no one at the moment.
      NPC x NPC | No generation | No siblings | No offspring, loves kids
      Makes friends quite easily; wary towards others who show a temper.
      Puts his full trust in his friends after a while; dislikes having enemies.
      ½ of Starius (Starboy x Julius) | ½ of Julgent (Agent x Julius)
      PHYSICALITY: CENTRAL ASIAN SHEPHERD | STATUS: SICKLY [~70%]
      Large build with slightly curly fur, brown and white with mocha eyes.
      Wears a drum necklace, nose ring, and black tunnel plugs in both ears.
      Light scars on his muzzle and ears from his spars and rogue encounters.
      His tail is docked, but his ears aren't like the picture. His ears are folded.
      POSSESSIONS: Black iPod, drum necklace [from Agent].
      CURRENT CONDITION: Bad sore throat and sore stomach, headaches.
      'CAUSE I AM QUIET NOW & ・゚✦ . PERSONA: VOICE REF | [b]FC: JOSH DUN
      Can be overly curious and likes to ask numerous questions on a subject.
      Cautious around angry or malicious persons; relaxes around others.
      Kind of a soft speaker, can get easily excited if the environment is inviting.
      Seems really intimidating at first, but is actually a submissive teddy-bear.
      Kind of a goofy guy, tries to be lighthearted in situations despite anxiety.
      Easily prone to stress and dislikes being left alone, needs friends.
      AND SILENCE GIVES YOU SPACE & ・゚✦ . COMBAT/INTERACTION:
      He will rarely condone fights, as he is more of a docile creature.
      — Used to fight out in the wild. Clan life has resulted in a drop in hostility.
      Mentally and physically: Difficult | Can powerplay nonviolent actions.
      Won't start fights | Always shows mercy | Rarely kills [only if necessary]
      Attack in UPPERCASE BOLD #FCFD67 or risk being overlooked.[/spoiler]
      COME ON EILEEN, OH I SWEAR (WHAT HE MEANS) | currently in
    • Re: LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS | open, "joining"

[fancypost borderwidth=0px]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; background-color: slategray; border-radius: 0px; bordercolor=#4a4a4a; borderwidth=1pt; width: 350px;]

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=#212121 borderwidth=0px; width: 300px; font-family: georgia; font-style: italic; font-size: 26px; color: white; margin-top: -30px; letter-spacing: -2px; opacity: 0.80; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #000000;]
      S T O R M K I T[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=#212121 borderwidth=0px;width: 300px; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; margin-top: -5px; color: lightgrey; letter-spacing: 3px; opacity: 0.75;]
      windclan l guardian l 5 moons [/fancypost]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0pt; width: 300px; background-color: grey; font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana; margin-right: 15px; margin-left: 15px; text-align: justify; background-color: lightslategray; padding: 10px; color: black; margin-top: 6px; opacity: 0.95; margin-bottom: 1px;]
      In comparison to the Central Asian Shepherd, Stormkit barely reached his elbows. The Guardian was barely six moons old, but despite her size Stormkit carried herself with a quiet dignity that stipulated a sort of respect. Gray eyes mild, the she-kit spoke. "Hey there, name and business?"
      [/fancypost]

[/fancypost]
      if you want a thread, just pm!
      full bio here * windclan — honorguard — 5 moons — attack in lightslategray

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:465px;line-height:1.5;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]He definitely wasn't expecting to see someone so small like Stormkit to approach, but she holds herself like a mature adult. The dog's folded ears prick up slightly, his docked tail wags as he clears his hoarse throat. At this point, the noise of his sore voice and the vibrations in his chest have become monotonous. They've melted into his daily life and have become something synonymous with waking up in the morning. That definitely doesn't mean anything good, but numerous medics have tried to help, and nothing has been helping, so many Julius is just a lost cause. While lost in his thoughts, he finally remembers where he is and he clears his throat again. "Ah, Julius Merkenziet. I plan on... 'joining'. I'm a nomad, so, uh, not really joining. I'll just be leaving and coming back a lot and what not," he explains rather awkwardly. His face feels hot and he shuffles his paws, nodding to the kit again. God, he's nervous even when talking to a kit, but usually children hold themselves with an immature, innocent air. She's... different.
      OPINIONS ARE IC / POSTS ARE SLOW, SORRY FOR LOW MUSE / "SPEECH"
      [b]✧

[fancypost bgcolor=; background-color: slategray; border-radius: 0px; bordercolor=#4a4a4a; borderwidth=1pt; width: 350px;]

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=#212121 borderwidth=0px; width: 300px; font-family: georgia; font-style: italic; font-size: 26px; color: white; margin-top: -30px; letter-spacing: -2px; opacity: 0.80; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #000000;]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=#212121 borderwidth=0px;width: 300px; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; margin-top: -5px; color: lightgrey; letter-spacing: 3px; opacity: 0.75;]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0pt; width: 300px; background-color: grey; font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana; margin-right: 15px; margin-left: 15px; text-align: justify; background-color: lightslategray; padding: 10px; color: black; margin-top: 6px; opacity: 0.95; margin-bottom: 1px;]
      There were times for sure Stormkit allowed herself to be a child, but much of her kithood forced her to grow up fast. She didn't find it easy for herself to fall into her natural kitten state of curiosity. She had plenty of questions she wanted to ask Julius - of his travels, his story, but she had to keep curt.

The black smoke nodded at the large canine's words, before her eyes narrowed as he cleared his throat. "Whatever arrangements you'd like to make about your allegiance, you're sick," the Guardian murmured, her gray eyes revealing her concern. "I'm sure that our medics would be more than willing to check you over and get you treated."

She decided to wait for Cherviltea or a high position to come talk to Julius before she brought a stranger to camp.
      [/fancypost]

[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:465px;line-height:1.5;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]Another offer to be taken to yet another medic. Sure, Hyacinth's honey had quelled the side affects for a while, but that was nearly a month ago now. He shakes his head at her offer, his folded ears twitching and his nostrils flaring. The silver loop in his nose glints in the light. "Uh, no, I'm fine. I'm sure they won't find the cure anyways," he laughs out hoarsely, standing as he fidgets. "I thank you for the, uh, offer though." He doesn't have much else to say, he steps forwards slightly and glances into her grey gaze. She must be waiting for someone, so he decides it must be mandatory for him to wait as well. Maybe they don't have an auto-accept policy? Thoughts run through his mind as he sits back down, his gaze cast down at his owns paws for the sake of savoring any awkward moments he could conjure up.
      OPINIONS ARE IC / POSTS ARE SLOW, SORRY FOR LOW MUSE / "SPEECH"
      [b]✧

[fancypost bgcolor=none; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; width: 370px;font-size:8pt;line-height: 130%;][justify]Chervil would arrive shortly after Stormkit, fictional brows furrowing as he happened to overhear Julius' response. "You can't say that until you've exhausted all of your options." And only then, would someone be granted the permission to give up, and give in. He could understand it, though. But, after having been rather passive to waste his life away at the grip of someone else, he had found himself truly disgusted by his own fickle mannerisms. He now had an intent to last - and for those whom were also decent people, those who didn't abuse or kill people with little justification - he could only hope for the same..

And yet, he knew better than to pry. He knew very well of the fact that such wasn't his business, and whilst uhe could throw several questions at the other, he knew better than to do as such, and would allow a sigh to skirt his jaws in eventual realisation of this. The worried expression, however, managed to remain. "You're free to stay here for as long as you like or need to." The collie didn't mind the fact that they'd leave, soon. It wasn't as if everyone would be forced to remain, after all, and Chervil understood Julius' requirement to come and to go. "I'm Cherviltea Xerses. Just.. let me know if you need anything, alright?"

TAGS 07/12/2016

"yesterday, today"
      cherviltea xerses | windclan leader | male | dating sanctifiedpaw | sexuality unconfirmed | (unknowingly) candyfangs x npc

"and the day before yesterday"
      telepathy | flower prints | earth elementals | scent manipulation

"i had a dream"
      extreme physical | difficult mental | attack in #76B07A

"that this wide world"
      black and white border collie | yellow eyes | eyes will flicker red when under extreme mental stress | has faded purplish-black bruises on his neck | metal prosthetic right fore-limb, with various stems, flower, and leaves weaved within and around the material | bandages wrapped around the entirety of the left fore-limb | wears a fortune charm around his neck, from san

"was easily crumbled"
      holds no memory of parents | bad memories of drowning | feels the guilt of having let an old, childhood friend die, by trading his life for his own in the heat haze | cannot and will not go near rivers without reason
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;color:#76B07A;font-size:26pt;letter-spacing:-2px]THESE ZOMBIES IN THE PARK[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;color:#76B07A;font-size:23pt;letter-spacing:-2px; margin-top:-5px;]THEY'RE LOOKING FOR MY HEART[/fancypost] [fancyimage]http://i.imgur.com/bzk4ndr.gif?1[/fancyimage]

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px;width:400px; height: ;; color: ; font-family:; text-align: justify; font-size: 10px;]
      "Hmm? No cure? Then you know what you have," Leapwishes probably wouldn't have seen a medic either. When she had joined — fresh with cuts on her legs — she had refused one as well. But, Cherviltea had never really liked the fact that she did that. Same here; insisting that Julius see a medic. "Well, welcome to WindClan. I'm Leapwishes," a nomad... that sounded cool. She would probably have been a nomad, traveling through groups, had her altar not been so fucking difficult to move around. She... really needed that thing with her wherever she went. So, unfortunately, she couldn't be that mobile.

serah .
      [/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: 0px solid black; border-bottom: 1px solid gray; width: 350px; font-size: 8pt][size=20pt]Littlespirit![/size]
      THE WORST IS YET TO COME[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: 0px solid black; color: #a9a9a9; width: 380px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;]

If it had to do with illnesses then she would have a bit difficult trying to figure out what it was. Lit was sure that Jekyll was more skillful then her at the moment, since she was better with injuries. She could clearly see that he was sick, but he seemed to be refusing to be looked at by a medic. And even if she wanted to see for herself, she wasn't one to force things on someone if they didn't want it. "Are you sure? Me or Jekyll can do a check up for you" she made the offer, but it depended if he would take it or not. "Hello, I'm Littlespirit, welcome to WindClan, it's nice to meet you!" she gave Julius a smile in greeting.

'telepathy' ' thinking'
      info — updated 1/2

GENERAL:
      ★ Littlespirit Duviel | Lit, Little, Lil | Female
      ★ Questioning
      ★ Single | ½ Zekle
      ★ Littletalks xx npc | G1 | Mentor - n/a | former mentors- Kate + Frisk + Henry
      ★ 12 months | Feb 8th 2016 | ages at real time
      ★ Advisor[hp] of WindClan | Medic apprentice[shp] of WindClan | Former Paladin[hp] of BlizzardClan | Ambassador to HawkClan

RECENT EVENTS:
      ★ Joined WindClan
      ★ Gained memories of her biological family
      ★ Promoted to medic apprentice 12/02/16
      ★ Promoted to Advisor 12/18/16
      ★ Stuck as a shrunken leopard

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      ★ Remembers currently nothing of her past life.
      ★ Originally is from BlizzardClan
      ★ Character bond with Lark
      ★ Big crowds make her nervous
      ★ She is a mute
      ★ Adopted daughter of Suiteheart and Margaery
      ★ Faceclaim is Wendy Marvell from Fairy tail
      ★ Wears a necklace with a green gem stone that was gifted to her(by littlepaw), also wears a hat that was gifted to her too(by Negan)

PHYSICAL:
      ★ Leopard [current] | health: 100%
      — A pale yellow with black spots and white underbelly, neck and chin, muscular build but right now is stuck as the size of a small dog.
      major injuries: n/a
      [i]minor injuries: n/a
      ★ Domestic feline [birth] | health: 89%
      — A smaller then average Grey tabby w/green eyes, skinny and long furred, carries a brown bag around her neck. Be aware she can not speak correctly in this body and uses telepathy.
      [i]major injuries: n/a
      [i]scars: two branding marks, one on her other flank with the words 'BLOODCLAN'S BITCH' and a juvenile smiley face on her cheek, and a cauterized puncture wound on flank
      ★ Dragon [spare] | health: 100%
      — Large white feathery dragon with blue eyes, very tall.
      ★ Husky [spare] | health: 100%
      — An average sized brown w/ white husky also has blue eyes.

PERSONALITY:
      — Friendly | Caring | Earnest | Faithful
      — Artful | Formal | Quiet | Moralistic
      — Ditzy | Cowardly | Insecure | Passive
      — Lit is very cowardly, afraid to fight back or isn't willing to attack others even if they give her a reason too. But she does have moralities, she knows what is okay to do and what isn't, thanks to past experiences from watching others. She does however end up crashing under pressure from others when told to do something, something that bites her back. Lit also has a bad habit of either stuttering or pausing when she's saying something.

POWERS:
      ★ Telepathy — barely mastered = decent control, uses only to speak
      ★ Elemental powers (earth) — Not mastered/undiscovered
      ★ Elemental powers (Air) — discovered/not mastered = has no control it reacts based on her emotions
      ★ Telekinesis — not mastered/undiscovered

INTERACTION:
      ★ Makes friends very easily
      ★ Easy physically | Very easy mentally | as little to no training
      ★ Doesn't start fights | Avoids them | will dodge attacks
      ★ Attack in #C0D9DB
      ★ Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.
      ★ If you want to plot or have a thread just send an pm!

[/fancypost]
      [size=6pt]☪ Endeavor
      F O R THE L O V E OF A DAUGHTER
      Littlespirit Duviel ❄ 12 months ❄ Easy ❄ WindClan

Stormkit gave way as Cherviltea and Littlespirit and Leapwishes made their way over to address the Central Asian Shepherd. Her grey gaze narrowed as Julius spoke of his condition. What could he have that cannot be cured? she thought a little sadly to herself. She agreed with Cherviltea - the lack of hope the male displayed was a little worrying. But then again, the Guardian did not know him or his story, so remained silent.
      [/fancypost]

[/fancypost]