Hold onto the good times. (Private, Littlespirit)

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
  • The winged blue tabby tom was in camp when he thought of how little time he had actually spent with Littlespirit. He thought of her as a daughter and he protected her from harm, but they had never really talked. Plus Negan, wherever he was already had the one-up on him by giving her a gift. Then the Littlepaw from Hawkclan came and gave Littlespirit a gift too. Now Vin wasn't much of a gift giver, but perhaps he ought to give her something. But the reason as to why he didn't really give people stuff was because he didn't really know what to give. He couldn't give her a knife or any sort of weapon. And jewelry didn't seem quite right either. She already had a necklace, so what else would she want?

He had decided on a black polaroid camera, something that Aurora would want, but sadly she already had one. He didn't see why Littlespirit wouldn't want a camera like this, such this were rare and it was always nice to have one. So after going to his home and retrieving the camera he found himself at Littlespirit's door, knocking. He held a small smile on his face as he waited for her to open the door. He also wanted to talk to Littlespirit, make her use her voice some more while she still can.

[align=center][color=#000000][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][size=14][color=#40E0D0]Good Men Mean Well[/size][/font][/color][size=14][/color][/size][color=#000000][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][size=14][color=#40E0D0][/size][/font][/color] [size=14][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']___________________________________________________________[/font][/color] [color=#000000][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][color=#FF0000]But We Just Don't Always End Up Doing Well[/font][/color][/color][/size][size=14][/size][/align]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: 0px solid black; border-bottom: 1px solid gray; width: 350px; font-size: 8pt][size=20pt]Littlespirit![/size]
    THE WORST IS YET TO COME[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: 0px solid black; color: #a9a9a9; width: 380px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;]

Lit loved any gift she received from those she was friends with, since after they they seemed to went to the trouble of getting her a present. As long as it was appropriate then she would love it regardless. Littlepaw's necklace she wore at all times, along with negans hat that he had given her she would of worn the mittens but that made it hard to grab herbs and other stuff with. Since getting the gifts she had been thinking of what to give to them back, as a way of her saying thank you even if she did say it herself. Even though she probably wouldn't get the chance to return the favor to Negan.

Little had been in her cabin for most of the day reading one of the medical books that was in the medics cabin. With Kate gone along with Frisk, and then Jekyll who seemed to be busy lately she figured it would be best if she studied herself. Seeing as how not only did the clan have no full medics, but she also had no mentor so she had to learn herself. Lit was caught by surprise when she heard someone at her door, having not expected any guests recently. She put the book down neatly and crawled off her bed and would make her way to the door. "Hel-Oh, Vindicate! Hi!" she greeted when she saw it was him after she opened the door.

'telepathy' ' thinking'

[/fancypost]
    [size=6pt]☪ Endeavor

[align=center][i][size=10][sub][color=#99a1e5]F O R THE L O V E OF A DAUGHTER[/color][/sub][/size][/i] [color=#aab3ff]Littlespirit Duviel ❄ 12 months ❄ Easy ❄ WindClan[/color][/align]
  • He dipped his head to the small snow leopard in greeting before holding out the camera. "Here, I gotcha something to help keep the memories." He said before handing the object over to the medic apprentice. He hoped she liked it, because although he had it lying around, this was indeed his only camera. Although he didn't really have a use for it, they were convenient to have.

"It's a polaroid, full of film. I thought maybe you'd appreciate the ability to take some pictures of places and people you don't wanna forget." He added before his hazel gaze floated above the girl and swept around the room. He was curious what it was she was doing in there, but he decided he'd wait to ask.

[align=center][color=#000000][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][size=14][color=#40E0D0]Good Men Mean Well[/size][/font][/color][size=14][/color][/size][color=#000000][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][size=14][color=#40E0D0][/size][/font][/color] [size=14][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif']___________________________________________________________[/font][/color] [color=#000000][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][color=#FF0000]But We Just Don't Always End Up Doing Well[/font][/color][/color][/size][size=14][/size][/align]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: 0px solid black; border-bottom: 1px solid gray; width: 350px; font-size: 8pt][size=20pt]Littlespirit![/size]
    [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: 0px solid black; color: #a9a9a9; width: 380px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;][ lowkey telling you now, you might see her pop up in HC after the whole thing is done.]

She had never once used a camera before, she couldn't recall if anyone else in camp had a camera before. How was she supposed to work it? Seeing the camera being handed to her, she would take it and bring it close for her to look at in wonder. "Th-Thank you, Vindicate!" she smiled as she looked back up towards the honorguard. And she would most likely appreciate it, since now she could take a picture if she didn't want to draw if she saw something she liked. But that didn't meant she'd drop her hobby of drawing instantly to take pictures instead.

"You can come in if you want!" she would invite him inside as she moved to hold the door open for a bit. Inside the cabin looked like what the rest of the cabins in camp were like. It had a bed that was big, but yet not too big and off to the side was a chair with a table before it. There appeared to be a casual rug on the wooden floor, and a spare blanket that had been dropped there. And on the bed was the medical book that she had been reading sat, left on the page that she had been on before she got up.

[hc that Lit's cabin is messy despite how neat and clean she looks]
    'telepathy' ' thinking'

[/fancypost]
    [size=6pt]☪ Endeavor

[align=center][i][size=10][sub][color=#99a1e5]F O R THE L O V E OF A DAUGHTER[/color][/sub][/size][/i] [color=#aab3ff]Littlespirit Duviel ❄ 12 months ❄ Easy ❄ WindClan[/color][/align]
  • //Oh, Aurora and Lit will need a thread during that time, Vin probs wouldn't be happy about that though

It warmed his heart to see that smile on her face. He watched her admire the camera before his gaze was drawn back inside as he was invited in. "Oh sure." He replied before stepping inside, taking another look around the cabin. It wasn't too bad, she kept it pretty neat, but he supposed that wasn't hard with how little was in here. He didn't have much either, and it was much the same apart from his wood stove in the corner or his own cabin.

He padded over to the bed, catching sight of the book sitting there. "So, what are you reading about?" He asked, unable to decipher what the subject of the book was from the angle he had on it. He turned back to look at Littlespirit as he awaited his answer.

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: 0px solid black; color: #a9a9a9; width: 380px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;]
    [ they will but that won't be until the cartel thing is finished.]

It would be no surprise that there wasn't much in the cabin, she didn't have much since didn't have a lot of possessions. But she was sure and could faintly recall that she had some back at BlizzardClan, they were most likely covered in dust at her old hut back there. Since it had been some time since she was last at Blizzardclan, though she was unaware of that part. Her inviting someone into her cabin had been out of habit but it was too late to take that back now.

Lit had been caught off guard by the question, confused about what he was asking before she followed where he was looking at. She had forgotten about the book when she had answered the door and had left it on the bed left opened. "Oh, it's one of the medical books from the medic cabin, I was reading it, I have to learn some how" she answered.

[I REALIZED THE MISTAKE i MADE IN THAT POST BECAUSE i RUSHED IT, GDI]

'telepathy' ' thinking'

[/fancypost]
    [size=6pt]☪ Endeavor

The post was edited 1 time, last by LITTLESPIRIT ().