BLIZZARDCLAN HUNGER GAMES?

Hello Feral Front!

There are two things the admins wanted to discuss with you guys quickly. First, since custom headers had to be rebuilt, we are offering every Clan leader a free custom header! This is ONE PER CLAN. After it is up, it cannot be editing for free so make sure you know what you want.

The second thing is that there are some glitches with profiles that are preventing people from editing their profile. It will appear as an error that the password is not correct, even though it is. To fix this, you will need an admin to switch the password for you. To do this, please PM FROSTSOUL with the following information: if you do not send from the account please link the account you want changed, the email on the account, and the password you want.

Dynamo needs beta testers! Click here for the brief announcement!

• BLIZZARDCLAN HUNGER GAMES?

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 385px;][justify]so i'm holding the blizzardclan hunger games so just plop your character down here and state gender so i don't screw up ... also i'm putting the characters through random.org to decide districts so yeah
      [size=3pt]--

info — updated 29/12

GENERAL:
      ★ misty kasumi | Female
      ★ Biromantic | Bisexual
      ★ 10 months | ages every 100 posts
      ★ combatant of blizzardclan

EVENTS:
      ★ starting being happy again

PHYSICAL:
      ★ duck tolling retriever [main] | health: 100%
      — thin, 1ft tall athletic canine puppy with orange and white fur. eyes are a dark sea green. she always wears a water stone necklace and is almost always covered in water. misty also wears a lunar wing necklace, a necklace with two blue beads attached to a beige and mint feather.
      ref 1 ref 2

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ★ dating barry
      ★ npc x npc | Generation 1 | No mentor

INTERACTION:
      ★ rather easy in most aspects of battle
      ★ extreme mentality
      ★ attack in bold SteelBlue
      ★ Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions
      ★ thanks to vampire bat, touko and faithy for the art!
      [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; font-size: 14px; margin-bottom: -13px; letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: center; color: midnightblue; text-transform: uppercase;][img height=100]http://imgur.com/IZHi72z.png[/img]<br /> no matter what i&#039;ve said and done [/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: center; color: #1E1E84; text-transform: uppercase;][b]i remember that i still haven&#039;t won<br />★&nbsp; ★&nbsp; ★[/fancypost]
    • Re: BLIZZARDCLAN HUNGER GAMES?

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px][justify]Oh do Sweetophelia? She's a female~
      [hr]
      info — updated 1/6
      GENERAL:
      ★ SWEETOPHELIA TARGARYEN | FEMALE
      ★ ? Age | Ages at roleplayer's discretion
      ★ Created July 12th, 2015

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      ★ Current BlizzardClan Deputy
      ★ Current ambassador to WindClan
      ★ Speaks fluent French as a second language
      ★ Former BlizzardClan Vice-Leader & BloodClan 3rd Tier [2015]

RECENT EVENTS:
      ★ Was promoted to Deputy of BlizzardClan [1/6]

PHYSICAL:
      ★ Domestic Feline [main] | health: 95%
      — A tall seal-point Ragdoll cat with pale lilac eyes
      major injuries: n/a
      [i]minor injuries: n/a

PERSONALITY:
      affectionate | courteous | cynical | feminine | introspective | maternal
      passionate | paranoid | politically inclined | proud | scornful | vindictive

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ★ Bisexual Biromantic
      ★ Dating Riddlersgame | ½ of Swiddler
      ★ Was adopted by Snowwhite Dubois
      ★ Eurydice Targaryen x Domeric | Gen 3
      ★ Malaella Targaryen x Lucerys Targaryen | Gen 5

POWERS:
      ★ conjuration | discovered - mastered
      ★ super senses | discovered — mastered
      ★ teleportation | discovered — mastered
      ★ elemental powers | discovered — mastered
      — fire elemental powers

INTERACTION:
      ★ Mentally difficult | Physically difficult
      ★ Unlikely to Start Fights | Will End Fights
      ★ Attack in BOLD GREY

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 385px;][justify]it's like i knew...i was adding some characters who are extremely active since i was 95.2% sure they'd get in and sweet was one of them XD
      [size=3pt]--

info — updated 29/12

GENERAL:
      ★ misty kasumi | Female
      ★ Biromantic | Bisexual

EVENTS:

PHYSICAL:
      — thin, 1ft tall athletic canine puppy with orange and white fur. eyes are a dark sea green. she always wears a water stone necklace and is almost always covered in water. misty also wears a lunar wing necklace, a necklace with two blue beads attached to a beige and mint feather.
      ref 1 ref 2

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ★ dating barry

INTERACTION:
      ★ extreme mentality
      [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; font-size: 14px; margin-bottom: -13px; letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: center; color: midnightblue; text-transform: uppercase;][img height=100]http://imgur.com/IZHi72z.png[/img]<br /> no matter what i&#039;ve said and done [/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: center; color: #1E1E84; text-transform: uppercase;][b]i remember that i still haven&#039;t won<br />★&nbsp; ★&nbsp; ★[/fancypost]

[fancypost bordercolor=silver;auto;cursor: url(http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-extern.php?id=61765),auto; borderwidth=1px; color: black; background: url(http://i.imgur.com/r4RyWGE.gif); width:470px; height: 200px;]
      [/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor= navy;auto;cursor: url(http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-extern.php?id=61765),auto; bordercolor= silver; borderwidth=1px; color: black; width:470px; height: unlimited]

[justify][fancypost bgcolor= white; bordercolor= silver; borderwidth=1px; width: 420px; height: unlimited;padding: 10px;]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 400px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; color: black]
      Can Alastor be added? c: He's male!
      [/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor= navy; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 200px; height: unlimited;]
      [/fancypost][/fancypost]
      Fancypost based on Vestige and Madi Hatter

Tags + edited 1/1/17
      [justify]GENERAL
      • Alastor / AKA "The Phantom"
      • Male pronouns(he/him/his)
      • Heterosexual
      • Blizzardclan
      • Warrior
      • His right side of his face is scarred, wears a mask on that side of his face to hide it.
      • Has a hard time communicating with people, often stares
      • 12 months old(ages a month on the 30th)
      • Created December 30th, 2016
      • In no relationship
      • Mentoring no one
      • Title(s): none

PHYSICAL - bold is current
      • Dalmatian - REF
      Black Panther - REF(WITH MASK) - REF(WITH NO MASK)

RECENT EVENTS
      • Joined Blizzardclan

BATTLE INFO
      • Powers: Elemental powers(not discovered), shapeshifting(discovered)
      • hard
      • Attack in navy

LINKS
      plot

OTHER
      voice ref (@1:02)
      • Based off of the Phantom from the Phantom of the Opera

I am your Angel of Music.
      Come to me, Angel of Music.
      Character tags - Played by: Sky;;

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 385px;][justify]added
      [size=3pt]--

info — updated 29/12

GENERAL:
      ★ misty kasumi | Female
      ★ Biromantic | Bisexual

EVENTS:

PHYSICAL:
      ref 1 ref 2

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ★ dating barry

INTERACTION:
      ★ extreme mentality

[fancypost bordercolor=transparent; width: 500px][justify]wren?? and male probably

tags
      GENERAL
      experiment #3735-4730573 // goes by wren almonte // npc x npc // agender // he/they pronouns // 23 months physically // unknown age mentally/spiritually // blizzardclan // warrior // cannibal // massive silver tabby domestic feline // blue eyes // homosexual aromantic

PERSONALITY
      cold // callous // posh // elegant // flirtatious // depressed // self-loathing // intelligent // charismatic // austere // censorious // doesn't care for most people

POWERS
      super strength // shapeshifting // earth elementals // blue bodily fluids

INTERACTION
      extreme physically // medium mentally // attack in bold #5792ba // okay to powerplay peaceful, nonviolent, or healing actions unless otherwise stated

OTHER
      ic opinions strictly ic // links to be added
      [/fancypost]
      the rumor come out: does bowser is gay?

[fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 450px; line-height: 110%; font-size: 8pt; font-family: verdana; text-align: justify;]yo yo yo!! add up the Hot Prof.(tm) he'll cousin everybody to death
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,#1a4b30,#9deeab,#1a4b30);height:1px;width:450px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      ✧ oh how the mighty fall in love / updated january 10
      your crooked love is just a pyramid scheme —
      ✧ kukui | cisgender male
      ✧ panromantic(swings towards males) | bisexual | sorta polygamous
      ✧ 24 months physically, mentally unknown | unknown birthday | ages real time
      ✧ warrior of blizzardclan | official title | professor perfect
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,#1a4b30,#9deeab,#1a4b30);height:1px;width:auto;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      and i'm dizzy on dreams (and i'm dizzy on dreams) —
      ✧ based off of slightly au version of professor kukui from pokemon sun & moon
      ✧ wears a lab coat and snapback hat and sunglasses
      ✧ has a bond with lycanroc
      ✧ assistant is lillie baskerville
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,#1a4b30,#9deeab,#1a4b30);height:1px;width:auto;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      but if you ask me two's a whole lot lonelier than one —
      ✧ joined blizzardclan
      ✧ "reunited" with guzma
      ✧ fell into a lake and nearly died of hypothermia
      ✧ discovered he has monophobia, fear of being alone
      baby we should have left our love —
      ✧ german shepherd [main/birth] | health: 100%
      — a tall, broad shouldered german shepherd with bright green eyes. he's got long and muscular legs, obviously very strong and works out regularly. his chest his large as well and muscular. kukui is well-built and very big but despite that he's still a gentle giant so he isn't to be feared. his eyes are a deep emerald green with light green specks around the iris that shine brighter in the sunlight. his paws are large and can do some damage if he uses everything he has when fighting or sparring with others. he wears a white lab coat that has a few rips here and there, a snapback hat, and green-rimmed sunglasses to shield his gaze from the sun's rays. [appearance ref]
      major injuries: N/A
      [i]minor injuries: N/A
      [i]in the gutter where we found it —

✧ single | 1 maybe, undisclosed crush | ⅓ pokegayz™ [grunt a + guzma] | ½ of darkparadiseshipping
      ✧ npc x npc | generation 1 | open for apprentice
      ✧ the people he trusts are tama, spectralregalia, guzma, grunt a
      ✧ the people he feels neutral about are killua, redlipstick
      ✧ the people he is unsure about are [name here]
      'cause you think your only crime is that you got caught —
      ✧ PERSONALITY TRAITS
      adventurous, fatherly, loud, caring, humorous, danger-seeking, considerate, willing to help anybody, endearing, enthusiastic

✧ DETAILED PERSONALITY
      kukui is a gentle giant that loves to help those in need. he seeks danger and adventure, a way for him to research different things and study his surroundings. he's loving and caring, fatherly and considerate of those around him. he can also be a sort of dork/nerd when comes to talking to somebody about pokemon or anything relating to the science of pokemon. he likes to make jokes but isn't the best at making them and they usually just turn out funny because they aren't the best. since he is very large, he's also loud at times when he doesn't mean to so usually it'd be best if someone were to let him know how loud he's being. while being all these positive things he can also be serious whenever it is necessary. he will tell those who are misbehaving that they need to stop or be more mannerly. when he is serious about something his eyes will lose their warm glow and his expression will be more stoic and straight than anything.
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,#e3e6f0,#9fa6c9,#9fa6c9);height:1px;width:auto;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      i'm singing, whoa, how the mighty fall in love —
      ✧ ability to control plants | undiscovered, unmastered
      ✧ teleportation | undiscovered, unmastered
      ✧ emotion manipulation | undiscovered, unmastered
      ✧ conjuration | discovered, mastered
      ✧ shape shifting/multiple possessions | undiscovered, unmastered
      it's coming clear, you're never getting clean —
      ✧ makes friends easily
      ✧ difficult physically and mentally.
      ✧ attack in bolded #9deeab or bolded underline.
      ✧ can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions
      ✧ no maiming or killing without permission
      so i'll lock you up and swallow, swallow the key —
      ✧ click for biography
      ✧ click for plotting
      ✧ click for heart chat
      ✧ click for other link
      do not steal please~
      [fancypost borderwidth=0; width:450px;font-size:17px;font-family:arial;text-align:center;]SWEETHEART, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO US ・゚✧[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0; width:450px;font-size:16px;font-family:arial;text-align:center;color:white;letter-spacing: 3.5px;margin-top:-14px;]i turned my back and it turned into dust[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#fbe3eb,#f02368,#fbe3eb,transparent);height:1px;width:445px;padding:0px;margin-top:-3px;][/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; width: 440px; text-align: justify; font-size: 13px; line-height: 13px;]Could you add Kamari? c:

tags ✦ 01.09
      GENERAL:
      Kamari Marie Deerling — Nicknames are Kami and Mari
      ♀ — Demisexual — Paladin (HP) of BlizzardClan
      8 Months old — Born May 5th
      Single — Not crushing
      Reincarnation of Allyson Deerling Grammaticus
      Carried her knowledge of herbs from her past life with her
      Based off Ally Dawson from Austin & Ally

PHYSICAL: [ Reference ] | HEALTH: 100%
      A small dark brown tabby with jet black markings and stripes, white belly tail tip and paws, as well as deep brown eyes. Her fur is long in length, though she is very lithe and thin.
      — Major injuries: N/A
      — Minor injuries: N/A

PERSONALITY:
      — MEDIATOR; INFP
      — Kind, giving, selfless, friendly
      — Awkward, insecure, bookworm
      — Creative, artistic, compassionate
      — Easily annoyed, easily scared, easily embarrassed

CONFRONTATION:
      Poorly skilled in combat — Prefers not to fight
      Easy difficulty — No known powers
      Attack in bold text or in any other noticeable color
      Can powerplay non-violent or peaceful actions
      ❥ -- WE ARE THE OUTCASTS
      WE'RE THE LONERS, WE'RE THE FREAKS
      kamari deerling blizzardclan head combatant 8 months herb nerd

punts mack in here

he is a boi

INFORMATION TAGS

GENERAL INFO
      — mack xerxes
      — ten moons
      — male; he/him
      — deputy [hp]

APPEARANCE
      body ref | body ref
      — hybrid of a wolf, mutt, and bird
      — fur color/wings are like that of the blue-yellow macaw
      — slim and lithe build, muscular limbs
      — large feathered wings
      — sharp, curved talons on each paw
      — fairly average in height, the size of a labrador

BATTLE TAGS
      — medium/tricky
      — will not start fights, will try to finish them
      — attacks from the air
      — no powers
      — no maim; no kill; can mildly injure
      — ask to capture
      — attack in #ffcc00
      TAKE TO THE SKY, CHASING THE STARS

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 250;]voice: x | x | x || appearance: human | jackal || plot || heartchart
      [hr]
      cicero please? he's a guy

INFO
      BASIC
      cicero || sis - uh - row (i used to pronounce it wrong before i turned on my xbox volume and heard his name haha) || melanistic jackal || wears this hat || good with daggers || pathetically easy when unarmed || very hard when armed

PERSONALITY
      bubbly || hyper || unpredictable || lighthearted || violent (at times) || silly || calls himself "fool of hearts" || biromantic asexual

POWERS
      invisibility | sound manip. | conjuration

My character, Jack (loosely based on Jack the Ripper)<br />[img width=494 height=510]https://ucarecdn.com/90c88c80-5f12-40c9-9358-9d1313a1f782/ezimba13670362227100.gif[/img]

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; background: url(http://68.media.tumblr.com/a8f3c65cfcc8ec19c8909bfec1510915/tumblr_o8ouwmLl471qiavcao1_500.gif);background-size: 100% 100%; repeat: no repeat; border: 0px transparent solid; height: 320px; width: 460px; ][/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor= translarent; bordercolor= transparent; borderwidth= 0px; font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: 36px; margin-top: -35px; letter-spacing: 20px; text-align: Center; color:Red; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #151515]LAFAYETTE[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=Blue; border: 0px solid transparent; height: 1px; width: 490px;]
      [/fancypost]
      [abbr= Thoughts here]Thinking[/abbr] -- "speaking"-- [abbr= Extremely Hard, Tactical Genius. Witty, Funny, Attack in red]hover for tags[/abbr]

[hr]
      [hr]

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: 0px transparent solid; font-family: times new roman; color: white; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; height: 150px;]

Lafayette please? He's also male :)

[/fancypost]

[size=5pt][c]trashie[/size]

<br />Lafayette || French || Former Human || 2 years old || Friendly, Funny ||Tactical Genius || Extremely Hard || Attack in Red || Open to plots, no kill/injury<br />

[fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 400px; text-align: center; font-family: arial; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: 2px;]I WANNA KNOW THE ANSWERS, NO MORE LIES[hr][/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; font-size: 9pt; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: 0px; line-spacing: 1px;][justify]Barry? He's make but you probably knew that

TAGS

GENERAL
      barry palmer | energetic & short-tempered but means well
      male | 14 moons
      vice-leader of blizzardclan
      taken | dating misty

PERSONALITY

barry is impatient, hasty and easily angered and always goes out of his way to complete things he has started, which reflects the virtue that he is aligned with- willpower. he is energetic and never stops moving, and often bumps into people- afterward, blaming them for bumping into him. he can appear rather mean-spirited and egotistical, but is generally a nice person. he hates the exiles more than anything, and the part of him that is giratina wants to kill them all- though azelf helps him fight giratina's will. he does not crush very easily, but when he does crush he is in complete denial.

strengths
      determined he never gives up on tasks he is set
      kindhearted despite his snappy demeanour, he means well and is fairly easy to befriend
      strong-willed it is hard to distract him from the job on hand, and hard to get into his head
      loyal he would never betray his friends and clan, and will always be there
      caring he is very compassionate, and is distraught when bad things happen to his clanmates.

flaws
      short-tempered he is very easily angered, snappy, and can be rude
      egotistical he never believes anything is his fault, and is arrogant
      impatient he wants to get everything done quickly, and will not wait for anyone
      loud he is extremely boisterous and loud, sometimes annoying others
      reckless he doesn't care whether he gets hurt when doing things that are potentially dangerous

APPEARANCE

he is a rather skimpy but athletic golden retriever. he has very sharp teeth and claws, and wears a lime green scarf. he has vibrant amber eyes, and when he curves his maw into his crooked smile, his eyes sparkle. he also his fluffy fur which sticks in all different directions. he also possesses a ruby-red, tear shaped gem on his forehead, which communicates telepathically, under the name of azelf, who identifies as his guardian and hails from the pokemon realm.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

birthplace twinleaf town, in the pokémon world
      current clan blizzardclan
      spouse(s)/love interest(s) currently dating misty kasumi -- past boyfriend of belladonna reaver, who recently resigned and disappeared.
      current rank deputy
      past ranks trainee, combatant, head combatant

he has a dragon form (in the image of the pokemon giratina) but can also shift into different, corrupted versions of his main retriever form- 25%, 50%, 75% and 90%.
      he has wings, but they are only visible when he shapeshifts into his 25%/50%/75%/90% form
      he also has the body of a blonde tabby, but this body was beheaded so, for the moment at least, it is deceased.
      the gem on his forehead can communicate with everyone and is called azelf, and he is very good friends with azelf
      can speak japanese but doesn't do it very often
      skilled at running, art and writing
      particularly bad at balancing, concentrating, keeping his temper
      he has abnormally good stamina, meaning he never gets out of breath no matter how long he runs for

INTERACTION
      medium physically | medium mentally | attacks in bold khaki
      WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD IF WE TRY

BARRY DAMION PALMER › GOLDEN RETRIEVER › ATTACK IN BOLD KHAKI

[fancypost bgcolor=;border-top:0px;border-left:0px;border-right:0px;border-bottom:0px;width:470px;line-height:105%;font-size:75px;text-align:justify;color: rgba(183, 225, 221, .5);margin-left:50px;margin-bottom:-68px;margin-top:-30px]❀[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=;border-top:0px;border-left:0px;border-right:0px;border-bottom:0px;width:406px;font-family:verdana;line-height:105%;font-size:40px;text-align:justify;color:#f6fafb;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:3px 0 3px #b7e1dd;letter-spacing:.55px][size=17pt]ILLIE [size=28pt]ℬ[/size]ASKERVILLE / [size=19pt]リーリエ[/size][/size][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;background:linear-gradient(to right,#f6fafb,#b7e1dd);height:1px;width:410px;padding:0px;margin-left:78px;margin-top:-12px][/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=;border-top:0px;border-left:0px;border-right:0px;border-bottom:0px;width:410px;font-family:verdana;line-height:115%;font-size:10.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:3px]/ tosses lillie @

[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;background:linear-gradient(to right,#f6fafb,#b7e1dd,transparent,#b7e1dd,#f6fafb);height:1px;width:410px;padding:0px;margin-top:2px][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=;border-top:0px;border-left:0px;border-right:0px;border-bottom:0px;width:380px;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color: rgba(206, 237, 228, .5);margin-top:-15px][abbr=ORIGINALLY MADE FOR KOHAKU & ANNIKA | TEMPLATE (C) SELIANE]❀[/abbr][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=;border-top:0px;border-left:0px;border-right:0px;border-bottom:0px;width:410px;font-family:verdana;line-height:105%;font-size:10.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:-10px]
      ❀ ——————————— when oceans rise | updated 01/09
      opinions ic | rped casually | speech | tags template (c) grayson

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:360px;background:linear-gradient(to right,#fff,#b7e1dd,#b7e1dd);height:1px;padding:0px;margin-top:8px;margin-bottom:6px;][/fancypost]

AND I WILL CALL UPON YOUR NAMEGENERAL INFO:
      LILLIE (リーリエ) | TITLES: NONE | RESEARCH ASSISTANT
      Demisexual | Not interested | Monagomous | Cisgender ♀
      09 months; teenager | Unknown Birthdate | No ageing ratio
      BlizzardClan Apprentice | Former resident of Aether Paradise
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;width:360px;background:linear-gradient(to right,#b7e1dd,#b7e1dd,#fff);height:1px;padding:0px;margin-top:8px;margin-bottom:6px;][/fancypost]

AND KEEP MY EYES ABOVE THE WAVESRELATIONSHIPS:
      Single | Not actively looking | No crushes or maybe crushes.
      Lusamine x Mohn | Gen. one | Younger sister of Spectralregalia.
      No apprentice/mentor | Professor Kukui's research assistant.
      Has a close bond with a Cosmog, affectionately dubbed "Nebby".
      Rather reserved; will often keep to herself. Cautious, yet polite.
      Reincarnation of Sharon Xerses Rainsworth | Still unaware of this.
      ½ of prominent relationship | ¼ of squad/group name here.
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;width:360px;background:linear-gradient(to right,#fff,#b7e1dd,#b7e1dd);height:1px;padding:0px;margin-top:8px;margin-bottom:6px;][/fancypost]

APPEARANCE: [REFERENCE] | STATUS: UNHARMED [98%]
      Possesses a petite and slender physique; delicate, yet graceful.
      Soft, smooth fur of a soothing white, tipped with feathery-gray.
      Eyes of a luminous, gentle, almost ethereal verdant-green hue.
      Typically wears a thin white dress with a translucent hem, as well as a white sunhat adorned with lillies and a blue ribbon around the crown. Carries a white bag that matches her regular outfit.
      INJURIES/ILLNESSES: None at the moment.
      PHYSICAL DISORDERS: None at the moment.
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;width:360px;background:linear-gradient(to right,#b7e1dd,#b7e1dd,#fff);height:1px;padding:0px;margin-top:8px;margin-bottom:6px;][/fancypost]

WHEN OCEANS RISE, MY SOUL WILL RESTPERSONALITY:
      Inspired by Lillie from the Pokémon Special manga and Lillie from the Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon games, as well as Sharon Rainsworth from the Pandora Hearts manga.
      Reserved, yet amicable and pleasant. A bit on the timid side.
      Studious and diligent; can be remarkably tenacious at times.
      Book-smart, observant, and sensitive. Isn't very street-smart, but is a quick learner and is capable of thinking on her feet; intelligent.
      Loves her friends and family unconditionally; extremely loyal, and doesn't lose faith in those close to her. Possesses a strong moral compass and despite being rather quiet and a pacifist, she is very capable of speaking up for others as well as herself and will do so.
      Can seem excessively obedient or passive at times; tends to conform outwardly, and questions internally; tactful and perceptive.
      MENTAL DISORDERS: Mild anxiety [undiagnosed].

IN YOUR LOVING EMBRACECOMBAT & INTERACTION:
      Easy physical difficulty | Medium mental difficulty | Delicate.
      Possesses an aversion to conflict and avoids it whenever possible.
      All nonviolent, friendly or peaceful actions can be powerplayed.
      To engage in combat, use bold #f6fafb, bold #dbf0ee or bold underlined.
      [fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:500px;font-size:20px;color:#f6fafb;letter-spacing:-5.6px;line-height:90%;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:0 0 2px #dbf0ee] ——— 負けて花一匁 欲しがる欲しがる欲しがる声 勝って恨んで買<br />って選んで 呆気ないって泣いて 猿真似の何番煎じじゃ満ち足りないない[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:506px;font-size:12px;color:#dcebef;letter-spacing:-.95px;font-family:arial;margin-top:-9px;margin-bottom:-4px]&nbsp;&nbsp; LILLIE BASKERVILLE ❀ BLIZZARDCLAN ❀ APPRENTICE ❀ DAUGHTER OF LUSAMINE B. AND MOHN[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#b7e1dd,#f6fafb);height:1px;width:504px;padding:.5px][/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 385px;][justify]all added up
      [size=3pt]--

info — updated 29/12

GENERAL:
      ★ misty kasumi | Female
      ★ Biromantic | Bisexual

EVENTS:

PHYSICAL:
      ref 1 ref 2

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ★ dating barry

INTERACTION:
      ★ extreme mentality

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 465px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8.4pt; line-height: 1.4;]/ nudges guzma forwards
      [hr]
      [spoiler=✩ ——— OOH, MAN, I'M A TOTAL DOUCHEBAG | 10TH JAN]
      OPINIONS & CHOICES IC / "SPEECH" / BUMP THREADS AFTER 2 DAYS

[hr]
      GENERAL INFO / THREAD HUB / PINTEREST BOARD
      GUZMA / PREV. AUGUSTINE / OCCASIONALLY GOES BY "ROACH"
      Undisclosed sexuality / Kinda polygamous; not looking / DFAB ♂
      Unknown age; adult / Unknown birthday / Undecided ageing rate
      BlizzardClan trainee [SHP] / RC warrior / Ex Boss of Team Skull

RELATIONSHIPS / ROMANCE NOTES / ½ ⅓ ¼ ⅕ ⅛
      Single / Not really looking / One current "maybe" crush/old flame.
      NPC x NPC; orphaned and disowned by his father / Generation one.
      No apprentice [not looking] / Currently has two Pokémon [see below]
      Puts on a tough front; inferiority complex. Makes friends, doesn't trust.
      ⅓ PokeGayz™ [OT3: Kukui & Grunt A] / ½ Guznu [???: Nanu]
      Part of the Pokésquad / Honorary + Lifelong member of Team Skull.

POKÉMON TEAM / TWO SLOTS OF SIX TAKEN
      Golisopod — Bug/Water — ♂ — Level 63 — Ability: [abbr=The Pokémon, sensing danger, switches out when its HP becomes half or less.]Emergency Exit[/abbr]
      [abbr=First Impression inflicts damage. It has a priority of +2, so is used even before other increased priority moves. First Impression will fail if not used on the first turn the user is out.]First Impression[/abbr] [Bug/Physical] — PWR: 90 / ACC: 100% / PRIORITY: +2
      [abbr=Liquidation does damage and has a 20% chance of lowering the target's Defense stat by one stage.]Liquidation[/abbr] [Water/Physical] — PWR: 85 / ACC: 100% | PRIORITY: 0
      [abbr=This move enables the user to attack first. It fails if the target is not readying an attack, however.]Sucker Punch[/abbr] [Dark/Physical] — PWR: 70 / ACC: 100% / PRIORITY: +1
      [abbr=Large boulders are hurled at the opposing Pokémon to inflict damage. This may also make the opposing Pokémon flinch.]Rock Slide[/abbr] [Rock/Physical] — PWR: 70 / ACC: 90% / PRIORITY: 0
      Ariados — Bug/Poison — ♂ — Level 63 — Ability: [abbr=If the Pokeémon's health is below ⅓, its Attack or Special Attack rises by 50% if a Bug-type move is being used.]Swarm[/abbr]
      [abbr= Fell Stinger inflicts damage; if this causes the targeted Pokémon to faint, the user's Attack stat rises by three stages.]Fell Stinger[/abbr] [Bug/Physical] — PWR: 50 / ACC: 100% / PRIORITY: 0
      [abbr=This move enables the user to attack first. It fails if the target is not readying an attack, however.]Sucker Punch[/abbr] [Dark/Physical] — PWR: 70 / ACC: 100% / PRIORITY: +1
      [abbr=A slashing attack with a poisonous blade that may also leave the target poisoned (10%). Critical hits land more easily.]Cross Poison[/abbr] [Poison/Physical] — PWR: 70 / ACC: 100% / PRIORITY: 0
      [abbr=The user shoots poisonous threads to poison the target and lower the target's Speed stat.]Toxic Thread[/abbr] [Poison/Status] — PWR: -- / ACC: 100% / PRIORITY: 0

APPEARANCE / REFERENCE. / STATUS / GOOD [95%]
      A samoyed; much smaller than average, but still somehow gangly.
      Not at all lean or muscular. Unimpressive; kinda unfit and scrawny.
      White fur, somewhat fluffy to the touch. Dark grey, almost-black eyes.
      Dark circles beneath eyes; purple 'eyeshadow' highlighting them.
      Always wears a pair of crooked yellow sunglasses on his head. [SEE REF]
      Also always wears a golden chain with the Team Skull logo. [SEE REF]
      Generally seen wearing a jacket with the Team Skull Logo. [SEE REF]
      Occasionaly uses purple paint to mark "tattoos" on forelegs. [WIP REF]
      Black belt around waist with six pockets for "Pokéballs". Two taken.
      INJURIES/ILLNESSES: Weak due to unfit lifestyle.

BEHAVIOUR / BEWARE THE SILLY ONES / A. / B. / C. / D.
      Inspired by a somewhat AU version of Guzma from Pokémon SuMo.
      Both hot-tempered and incredibly laid back. A bit of a fast food junkie.
      Seemingly fearless. Likely either insane, bluffing, or both. Street smart.
      A s[size=1px]xhit-talking guy with an inferiority complex. Falsely brash + confident.
      Ego is seemingly through the roof, but he's a nice guy. Extremely loyal.
      Hates being beaten; always needs to prove himself. Meets trials equally.
      Destruction personified. King of underdogs. Supports conflict/rebellion.
      DISORDERS: None that are diagnosed; hears voices, likely has depression and/or anxiety. High functioning.

INTERACTION / WEAPON OF CHOICE / AUTHORITY = ASSKICKING
      Easy-ish physical difficulty | Medium mental difficulty | Stupidly durable.
      Golisopod: Extreme physical difficulty | Impenetrable mental barriers.
      Roach uses the Golisopod in battle; a Pokémon and trainer relationship.
      All nonviolent, friendly and/or peaceful actions can be powerplayed.
      To engage in combat, use bold white, black or bold underlined.

[fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 1px]Kicks over the other Sal. Male.
      [hr]
      [hr]
      1/6
      general;
      Full name: Salamanderbreath
      Nicknames: Sally, John
      Origin; Heavily based off of John Egbert from Homestuck
      Gender; Male(birth) / Male(identification)
      Age; 012 months
      Sexual/Romantic Preference; Bisexual(leans towards females)
      Current status; Single

appearance & battle
      Salamanderpaw is a light beige/blue tinted seal point tomcat with almond shaped sea blue eyes. He has a scrawny build, but is rather average for his age. Eyesight is also pretty weak and needs to wear glasses 24/7.

No notable injuries

Powers; Wind elemental

Ask for capture/Major injury, no kill, attack in #0715cd

personality;
      dork | jokester | impure | anime enthusiast | supernatural enthusiast | casual gamer | part-time baker

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 1.3;] Speccy/male
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;background:linear-gradient(to right,black,#f4f4c6);height:1px;padding:0px;margin-top:8px;margin-bottom:6px;][/fancypost]

I JUST WANNA RUN || TAGS
      [justify]
      BECAUSE THEY'RE CHASIN' ME DOWN // GENERAL

▶ Spectralregalia Baskerville Xerses || Formerly Gladion || Birthname Lilac
      ▶ DFAB ♂ || Pansexual || Panromantic || Polyamorous
      ▶ 10 Months || Unknown Birthday || Ages every 100 posts
      ▶ Combatant of Blizzardclan

THROW IT AWAY BEFORE THEY'RE FINDIN' ME OUT // RELATIONSHIPS

▶ Crushing on nobody || Mourning Chestnut
      ▶ Bond with Type: Null and Wren
      ▶ Adopted by Tama Xerses
      ▶ Incredibly close to Lillie Baskerville

I JUST WANNA RUN, THROW IT AWAY // PERSONALITY

▶ Cold, untrusting
      ▶ Often puts up a rude front
      ▶ Unconfident
      ▶ Anxious
      ▶ Usually very protective of sister
      ▶ Actually a sweetheart

I'VE GATHERED UP THE NERVE, I'M PACKING UP MY BAGS // PHYSICAL

▶ Recently given birth
      ▶ HEALTH [60/100]
      ▶ One eye
      ▶ Medium physically, hard mentallu
      [fancypost bgcolor= clear; border: 0px ridge red; font-family: georgia; font-size: 12pt; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px black; height: 2px]★ - I CAN&#039;T BELIEVE MCR BROKE UP[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor= clear; border: 0px ridge red; font-size: 7pt; height: 5px; width: 200px][left][Abbr=Silver tabby domestic&nbsp; shorthair // Eye color Manipulation // Time Manipulation // Easy physically // Hard mentally // Combatant (HP)]Tags[/abbr][/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 385px;][justify]all added! will start this up tonight
      [size=3pt]--

info — updated 29/12

GENERAL:
      ★ misty kasumi | Female
      ★ Biromantic | Bisexual

EVENTS:

PHYSICAL:
      ref 1 ref 2

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ★ dating barry

INTERACTION:
      ★ extreme mentality