NEW AMERICANA [open | trespassing + twilightzone needed]

Try this Fancypost converter. If you have any questions, please ask in The Help Den so someone can help.

Dynamo posted some information on how to create new Accounts without creating more emails here.

• NEW AMERICANA [open | trespassing + twilightzone needed]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: 1.3;]God why am I here? This is stupid.

Speckle didn't know way she was back here. of course the Shadowclanner had no real reason to be here. But she had heard her half sister was here. But she didnt know that twilight was the underboss. "God I am so damn thirsty." speck didn't know any of her other siblings. One thing was for sure, this was a long damn walk. The pup had to find herself a place to sit. "is there any place where a girl can get some water?"
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;width:400px;background:linear-gradient(to right,teal,#DBFEF8,#fff);height:1px;padding:0px;margin-top:8px;margin-bottom:6px;][/fancypost]

they call me a gorgeous nightmare |updated 1/9
      opinions ic | main character | speech | bump threads after 2 days

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:410px;background:linear-gradient(to right,teal,#DBFEF8,#fff);height:1px;padding:0px;margin-top:8px;margin-bottom:6px;][/fancypost]

you're such a gorgeous nightmare / GENERAL INFO:
      SPECKLEPAW "CHELSEA" PRAELIUM | BEARPAW/ SPECKLESPRING | SPECKS
      Undetermined Sexuality | Interest level: 4/10 | Homoromantic | Cis female [she/her]
      9 months | Dec. 7th | Sagittarius | Ages 1 month on the 7th or however the role-player wants
      Shadowclan | loyal to family
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;width:410px;background:linear-gradient(to right,teal,#DBFEF8,#fff);height:1px;padding:0px;margin-top:8px;margin-bottom:6px;][/fancypost]

I feel so alive / RELATIONSHIPS:
      Single | maybe crush on Haiiro. Maybe crush on Paintedwings
      Lithiumkisses xx Bubonicplague | Generation 2?
      Mentor; Fautus
      ⅓ of Specklekisses,¼ of Spectus, ¼ of Spealei. | [½ ⅓ ¼ ⅕ ⅛ of name ships]

APPEARANCE: [WOLF] | STATUS: CURRENT [100%]
      brownish orange wolf with orange eyes. A black nose and short whiskers. Most of her fur is verge thick with colors of brownish and orange and a hint of white. Her long tail is almost solid black except for the tip which is white. The wolf stands at almost 1 and a half feet tall which is tall for a young juvenile pup. She is a lot heavier than the average.
      wears a black scarf with her initals & a silver bear necklace she received from her mother on Christmas.
      INJURIES/ILLNESSES: scar across her face

you've resurrected me / PERSONALITY:
      Loyal, Honest, Trustworthy, Strong-willed , looks you for others.Sometimes rude, asshole.

Well, Bear is hard to put a set personality. It's because she changes her additude depending on the person. However she still remains loyal, honest and trustworthy. However she can be brutality honest. Especially if she doesn't like someone.
      DISORDERS: suffers from anxiety & ptsd.

you make me feel brand new again / COMBAT + INTERACTION:
      Physical medium | Mental hard | currently training
      will not start Fights | will fight if provked
      All nonviolent, friendly and/or peaceful actions can be powerplayed.
      To engage in combat, use bold white, black or bold underlined.
      YOU BETTER RUN

✩✩✩✩

CAUSE I'M COMING AFTER YOU
    • Re: NEW AMERICANA [open | trespassing + twilightzone needed]

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;line-height:1.5]
      "sweetheart," Bethany hummed as she padded up, "This is an Aztec ruin. What do you expect?" She hummed and circled the other, raising a brow. "The heck you doing here anyways, weirdo?" She never said she was good at insults. She was actually terrible at them. But whatever. All she knew is that this dumb butt wasn't supposed to be here.
      [hr]
      tags (updated 12/2)

[size=10px]general:
      Betty Lullabi Cardinal | "Sin of Wrath" | female
      asexual | aromantic | single
      Executioner of the cartel & Member of the Elite | npc/npc | 9 moons
      best friend [open] | mentor [open]

physical:
      • gray bicolor with purple-pink highlights
      • pink eye color
      • skinny and small

injuries:
      • no current injuries

personality:
      two sided | sweet | sinnamon roll | secretly plotting your death | bete noire

important facts:
      • Followed by a hate spirit named Maura
      • Maura takes many forms including a butterfly, wolf and hawk.

powers:
      • Emotion control (fear)
      • teleportation
      • still discovering & mastering powers

confrontation:
      • physical easy | mental medium
      • high aggression level
      • talk in fuchsia
      • attack in dark fuchsia
      • can powerplay nonviolent or peaceful actions

Every night when the stars come out
      Am I the only living soul around?

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:350px; background:url(https://media.giphy.com/media/v9S05lxPuugPm/giphy.gif) center; padding:6px; border-radius: 0pt 15pt 0pt 0pt;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; border-radius: 30px; background:url(); width:200px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 15px; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: center; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px black; padding:10px]LILLIAN ONYX[/fancypost][/fancypost]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:362px; font-family: georgia; text-align:justify][hr]

"In your own territory," Lillian growled, approaching with a harsh look in her eye as she stood next to Betty. "Which I suggest you return to if you don't have a good reason for being here, before my friend here and I rip you up." she swiped her tongue around her jowls, angered facial features stuck in place as she sat and awaited response.

UPDATED 1/6

GENERAL:
      ★ Lillian Onyx | Lil, Lilly | Female
      ★ Thug of The Cartel | No Titles
      ★ Panromantic | Pansexual | Single
      ★ 10 Months | Ages every 100 posts
      ★ ½ of n/a | Best Friend to n/a | Mentor to n/a

APPEARANCE:
      ★ (Main) Boxer-dalmatian mix with a black coat, with a strip of white running from stomach up to tip of forehead. White strip is dappled with black. She is quite muscular for her breed, and her eyes are a light hazel that can transition from brown to green in certain lights. Around her neck is a black spiked dog collar, worn with age.

PERSONALITY:
      ★ Seemingly Kind | Ambitious | Aggressive
      ★ Deceptive | Enjoys Violence | Sadistic

BATTLE/INTERACTION TAGS:
      ★ Attack in white underlined text
      ★ Will start fights and will finish them
      ★ Persistent in her attacks
      ★ Physically hard | Mentally hard
      ★ No Kill or Capture | Ask for Maim
      ★ Powerplaying nonviolent actions is allowed (though depending on who your character is, she may bite their head off)

POWERS:
      ★ Summoning
      ★ Invisibility
      ★ Teleportation
      ★ Emotion Manip.
      ★ Water Elemental
      ★ Fire Elemental
      ★ Telekinesis
      ★ Multiple Possessions
      ★ Shapeshifting

[/fancypost]

[size=6pt] trek

[fancypost bgcolor= clear; border: 0px ridge red; font-size: 8pt; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px black; color: #Bc6660; height: 1px]CUZ I WAS ALL UP IN A PIECE OF HEAVEN ★[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor= clear; border: 0px ridge red; font-size: 7pt; height: 5px; width: 170px][left]but baby don't cry[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;line-height:1.5]
      Okay drop everything. Bethany stared up at lillian, muzzle curled up in a scowl. Her ears pinned back as she raised a brow. Friend? She didn't make friends. Ok f**k the tresspasser who cared about h- FRIEND?? Why? Why the heck would she use that word? She was baffled! She was confused! She w-

Bethany continued to rant in her head until someone spoke up again.
      [hr]
      tags (updated 12/2)

[size=10px]general:
      Betty Lullabi Cardinal | "Sin of Wrath" | female
      asexual | aromantic | single
      Executioner of the cartel & Member of the Elite | npc/npc | 9 moons
      best friend [open] | mentor [open]

physical:
      • gray bicolor with purple-pink highlights
      • pink eye color
      • skinny and small

injuries:
      • no current injuries

personality:
      two sided | sweet | sinnamon roll | secretly plotting your death | bete noire

important facts:
      • Followed by a hate spirit named Maura
      • Maura takes many forms including a butterfly, wolf and hawk.

powers:
      • Emotion control (fear)
      • teleportation
      • still discovering & mastering powers

confrontation:
      • physical easy | mental medium
      • high aggression level
      • talk in fuchsia
      • attack in dark fuchsia
      • can powerplay nonviolent or peaceful actions

Every night when the stars come out
      Am I the only living soul around?

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid white; width: 450px; text-align: left; height: auto; font-size: 24pt; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000000; color: goldenrod; font-family: georgia; line-height: 90%]bill cipher !
      [size=7pt]I WILL BE THE ONE TO MAKE YOU CRAWL![/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid white; width: 450px; text-align: justify; height: auto; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 130%; margin-top: -8px][hr]Just as Lillian said, Specklepaw better have a good reason for being here, especially with her being a ShadowClanner. Didn't Specklepaw know about The Cartel's relationship with ShadowClan at the moment? Either way, if she wanted to buy something from them, he had to let his Crew do so without tricks; that's what he said he'd do, regardless of their alliance with the Clans. It would ruin The Cartel's reputation if they didn't let others do things in secret.

Bill was silent as he teleported over, waiting for Specklepaw to reply.
      [size=5pt]© counselor dreamíe[/size]
      [/fancypost]

INFO & LINKS - UPDATED 1/08
      [justify][fancypost bgcolor=; border:0px; width:375px; font-size:7.5pt]
      GENERAL:
      "godfather" bill cipher | male (he/him) | godfather [leader] of the cartel | titles: weird ass motherfucker, cut throat, warmonger | mentally 1 trillion years; acts 5 years; doesn't really age in mortal bodies/takes the age of whatever body he possess

PHYSICAL:
      [CURRENT] golden feline with black markings
      all bodies
      is a ghost (ghostmode)
      all of the bodies he possesses are sleep deprived, dehydrated, and starved.
      wears a deer teeth necklace and an intestine scarf
      black blood

INJURIES & SCARS:
      "FINN'S" written on right flank
      scars also change depending on the body he possesses; the "finn" scar stays, however.

MENTAL HEALTH:
      emotionally unstable
      currently dealing with keeping his corrupt! form at bay
      bleeds occasionally from nose, mouth, and eyes

PERSONALITY:
      insane, sarcastic, irreverent, eccentric, psychopathic, quick thinker, quick talker, outlandish, outrageous, extremely masochistic, untrustworthy

RELATIONSHIPS:
      single, crushing on no one
      panromantic, pansexual
      ex-boyfriend of Musicbox Fazbear, Volatiletimes, Rejectedlove, and Discord Disharmony
      ex-spouse of Henri Leonidas
      ex-fiance of Demonblood and Jerome Valeska
      sleeping with everyone
      very few friends; difficult to become close
      hates "weak" people [anyone who he considers isn't worth his time]

CONFRONTATION:
      physically easy | mentally very hard | uses elemental powers and mental attacks mostly
      attack in BOLD BLACK

OTHER:
      | npc xx npc (gen 1)
      | using powers affects his health! he cannot use them without using some sort of energy of himself (other than ghostmode)
      attacking near his eyes will cause him to panic
      overreacts over everything and reacts violently
      corrupt! is speaking through italics on mobile; Bolded, italicized red when on a computer
      all powers
      self-proclaimed master of the mind, self-proclaimed god of chaos
      from the nightmare realm/mindscape
      exiled from bloodclan, stormclan, the exiles, the rift, shadowclan, sunclan, blizzardclan, darkclan, boneclan, skyclan, colouredclan, knights of eden, and los santos
      art
      ask.fm
      have a litter with Bill!
      voice reference
      playlist
      tv tropes/bio

the time you're wasting delights me

THE DEVIL HAS A SILVER TONGUE

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: 1.3;]Rolling her eyes, she was only one reason. But did they need to know that? No they didnt. "I'm here to see Twilight. So if you could, get her for me." she heard from a little bird that she was her sister."And I am not here because of Shadowclan. I'm strictly here for myself."

[Also no more than one person can attack her. Please && hey maple .]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;width:400px;background:linear-gradient(to right,teal,#DBFEF8,#fff);height:1px;padding:0px;margin-top:8px;margin-bottom:6px;][/fancypost]

Undetermined Sexuality | Interest level: 4/10 | Homoromantic | Cis female [she/her]
      9 months | Dec. 7th | Sagittarius | Ages 1 month on the 7th or however the role-player wants

Mentor; Fautus

brownish orange wolf with orange eyes. A black nose and short whiskers. Most of her fur is verge thick with colors of brownish and orange and a hint of white. Her long tail is almost solid black except for the tip which is white. The wolf stands at almost 1 and a half feet tall which is tall for a young juvenile pup. She is a lot heavier than the average.
      wears a black scarf with her initals & a silver bear necklace she received from her mother on Christmas.

Loyal, Honest, Trustworthy, Strong-willed , looks you for others.Sometimes rude, asshole.

Well, Bear is hard to put a set personality. It's because she changes her additude depending on the person. However she still remains loyal, honest and trustworthy. However she can be brutality honest. Especially if she doesn't like someone.

YOU BETTER RUN

✩✩✩✩

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid white; width: 450px; text-align: left; height: auto; font-size: 24pt; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000000; color: goldenrod; font-family: georgia; line-height: 90%]bill cipher !
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid white; width: 450px; text-align: justify; height: auto; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 130%; margin-top: -8px][hr]"And why exactly do you need her?" Bill spoke up, raising an invisible eyebrow, clearly expecting an answer.

//Hey!!
      [/fancypost]

GENERAL:
      "godfather" bill cipher | male (he/him) | godfather [leader] of the cartel | titles: weird ass motherfucker, cut throat, warmonger | mentally 1 trillion years; acts 5 years; doesn't really age in mortal bodies/takes the age of whatever body he possess

PHYSICAL:
      all bodies
      is a ghost (ghostmode)
      black blood

INJURIES & SCARS:
      scars also change depending on the body he possesses; the "finn" scar stays, however.

MENTAL HEALTH:
      emotionally unstable

PERSONALITY:
      insane, sarcastic, irreverent, eccentric, psychopathic, quick thinker, quick talker, outlandish, outrageous, extremely masochistic, untrustworthy

RELATIONSHIPS:
      panromantic, pansexual
      ex-boyfriend of Musicbox Fazbear, Volatiletimes, Rejectedlove, and Discord Disharmony
      sleeping with everyone

CONFRONTATION:
      physically easy | mentally very hard | uses elemental powers and mental attacks mostly
      attack in BOLD BLACK

OTHER:
      | npc xx npc (gen 1)
      | using powers affects his health! he cannot use them without using some sort of energy of himself (other than ghostmode)
      corrupt! is speaking through italics on mobile; Bolded, italicized red when on a computer
      all powers
      exiled from bloodclan, stormclan, the exiles, the rift, shadowclan, sunclan, blizzardclan, darkclan, boneclan, skyclan, colouredclan, knights of eden, and los santos
      art
      ask.fm
      have a litter with Bill!
      voice reference
      playlist
      tv tropes/bio

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: 1.3;]The canine flicked her tail remaining silent for a moment. Did he really need to know why she was here? Closing her eyes, she sighed. "I can fully explain when she arrives."

Mentor; Fautus

YOU BETTER RUN

✩✩✩✩

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:350px; background:url(https://media.giphy.com/media/v9S05lxPuugPm/giphy.gif) center; padding:6px; border-radius: 0pt 15pt 0pt 0pt;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; border-radius: 30px; background:url(); width:200px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 15px; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: center; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px black; padding:10px]LILLIAN ONYX[/fancypost][/fancypost]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:362px; font-family: georgia; text-align:justify][hr]

"Why can you not tell us?" she inquired, fur standing on end. She didn't like secretive people, especially when it came to members of her clan. She wasn't going to quit like that.

UPDATED 1/6

GENERAL:
      ★ Lillian Onyx | Lil, Lilly | Female
      ★ Thug of The Cartel | No Titles
      ★ Panromantic | Pansexual | Single
      ★ 10 Months | Ages every 100 posts
      ★ ½ of n/a | Best Friend to n/a | Mentor to n/a

APPEARANCE:
      ★ (Main) Boxer-dalmatian mix with a black coat, with a strip of white running from stomach up to tip of forehead. White strip is dappled with black. She is quite muscular for her breed, and her eyes are a light hazel that can transition from brown to green in certain lights. Around her neck is a black spiked dog collar, worn with age.

PERSONALITY:
      ★ Seemingly Kind | Ambitious | Aggressive
      ★ Deceptive | Enjoys Violence | Sadistic

BATTLE/INTERACTION TAGS:
      ★ Attack in white underlined text
      ★ Will start fights and will finish them
      ★ Persistent in her attacks
      ★ Physically hard | Mentally hard
      ★ No Kill or Capture | Ask for Maim
      ★ Powerplaying nonviolent actions is allowed (though depending on who your character is, she may bite their head off)

POWERS:
      ★ Summoning
      ★ Invisibility
      ★ Teleportation
      ★ Emotion Manip.
      ★ Water Elemental
      ★ Fire Elemental
      ★ Telekinesis
      ★ Multiple Possessions
      ★ Shapeshifting

[/fancypost]

[size=6pt] trek

[fancypost bgcolor= clear; border: 0px ridge red; font-size: 8pt; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px black; color: #Bc6660; height: 1px]CUZ I WAS ALL UP IN A PIECE OF HEAVEN ★[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor= clear; border: 0px ridge red; font-size: 7pt; height: 5px; width: 170px][left]but baby don't cry[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor= transparent; border: 0px;][justify]"Chill, chill, I'm here." She was needed? The shadows parted to reveal Twilight, her form walking briskly out of the shadows, stopping in front of Specklepaw. She actually wasn't aware that this kid was her half-sibling. "Er, hi? I don't believe I know you, kiddo. Whatcha need me for?" It'd better not be to attack her, or the Underboss would be pissed as hell.
      [hr]
      ✧。・゚ sing you a lullaby when you die at the end - updated 1/9

「ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ᴄᴏʀᴘsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴅʟᴇ」

[hr]
      GENERAL:
      && Twilightzone 'Astryr' Resurgam-Stormus-Acerius-Break-Harbringer-Cipher
      && GOES BY TWIL, TWI, OR TWILIGHT
      && Referred to as Underboss Twilightzone or Underboss Break in the Cartel
      && Formerly Twilightpoison
      && Female | She/her pronouns
      && 18 Months | Ages 1 month on the 30th | Real-time aging
      && Former sentry (shp) of The Exiles | Former ShadowClan member
      && Currently an Underboss (hp) of The Cartel
      && Temporary head of the Drug division and member of the Hitman Division
      && Blood Brother and Warmonger titles

RELATIONSHIPS:
      && Demisexual | Polyromantic
      && Single | Crushing on no one
      && Formerly ½ of Sugarzone
      && Bubonicplague x Lirim | Generation 4
      && Granddaughter of Bill Cipher | Niece of Rick Grimes
      && Mother of a few wonderful kiddos
      && Very protective over family
      && Hates being called pet names by strangers
      && Will only let clanmates, family and friends call her by her nicknames

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      && Speaks in "white"
      && Half ghoul | Left eye is a ghoul eye
      && Vampire | Can only drink blood
      && Insecure and has a hard time making friends
      && Recovered from depression
      && Owns a bright purple teddy bear | Gift from Corrupttimelines
      && Owns a golden key | Gift from Lirim
      && Speaks Arabic (semi-fluently) and French (fluently)
      && Smells like the forest, lavender and candy
      && Purple blood and tears
      && Refs drawn by me!
      && Original character | Not based off of icon characters
      && Carries a briefcase full of drugs and weapons when doing business with someone
      && A witch/enchantress | Can make potions and spells
      && Often wears a witch hat when making potions, spells, or enchantments
      && Voice and body begin to glitch when grieving or in pain | May cause her to faint
      && Chaotic neutral | ENTP-T personality
      && Sometimes acts insane, although is far from it

PHYSICAL:
      MUTATED FELINE [main] | health: 99%
      Twilight is a very dark grey feline with short fur. Her right eye is a light pink, but her left is a red and black ghoul eye. She has a pair of pink horns that curl around her ears. She also has a very large and fluffy tail, which is the same dark grey as the rest of her body. Dark purple shadows cling to Twilight's frame. She has an upside-down heart on her chest, a brand given to her by Luca. Since Twi is a vampire, she has a pair of white fangs. They typically can be seen with blood on them, and they are always poking out if her mouth.

Twilight adores accessories, and has quite a few. Around her neck is a pink collar, which was a gift from Suga. She never takes it off, and it's of great value to her. On her right ear, Twilight has two pink earrings. She usually wears these all the time, so you will probably catch her wearing them. Lastly, she owns a pair of pink armbands. She only really wears these on special occasions, so you usually won't find her walking around wearing them.
      click for: main body ref, birth body ref, human AU ref, headshot
      other bodies: domestic feline [BIRTH], mutated domestic feline [MAIN], horse, dragon, wolfdog, albatross
      scars: upside-down heart brand on chest
      [i]major injuries: n/a
      [i]minor injuries: small cuts, burns and bruises across flanks

INTERACTION:
      && Extreme Physically | Extreme Mentally
      && Fights with a large battle axe | Fire enchantment
      && Might start start fights | Will end fights
      && Telekinesis, fire elementals, telepathy, shapeshifting and conjuration
      && Discovering the use of shadow elementals
      && Fire is always blue when summoned
      && Nose and ghoul eye tend to bleed when using powers
      && Attack in bold white
      && Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions
      && All opinions IC
      [hr]
      「ᴋɪᴅs ᴀʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇssᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅʀᴇss ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴜᴘ」

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: 1.3;]She was about to snap at Lillian when Twilight showed up. She gulped as she knew that Twi wouldn't know her. "Well, I have a question. One of your parents was Bubonicplague right? Because he was my dad. And i haven't met any of my older siblings."

Mentor; Fautus

YOU BETTER RUN

✩✩✩✩

[fancypost bgcolor= transparent; border: 0px;][justify]...What? "Yeah...old man Bubs is my dad," she replied, before her breath caught in her throat. Sibling. Half sibling. Her eyes widened, but her joy was quickly replaced by fear. No. She couldn't do this again. "Please...I'm bad and you shouldn't be around me." Everyone she got close to ended up dying, leaving her or disappearing. She didn't want Specklepaw to receive the same fate. But...she did are about her now though. Family was family, and she needed to protect them. Even if it meant not growing close to them.
      [hr]

[hr]
      GENERAL:

RELATIONSHIPS:

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      && Speaks in "white"
      && Refs drawn by me!
      && Carries a briefcase full of drugs and weapons when doing business with someone
      && Voice and body begin to glitch when grieving or in pain | May cause her to faint

PHYSICAL:
      Twilight is a very dark grey feline with short fur. Her right eye is a light pink, but her left is a red and black ghoul eye. She has a pair of pink horns that curl around her ears. She also has a very large and fluffy tail, which is the same dark grey as the rest of her body. Dark purple shadows cling to Twilight's frame. She has an upside-down heart on her chest, a brand given to her by Luca. Since Twi is a vampire, she has a pair of white fangs. They typically can be seen with blood on them, and they are always poking out if her mouth.

Twilight adores accessories, and has quite a few. Around her neck is a pink collar, which was a gift from Suga. She never takes it off, and it's of great value to her. On her right ear, Twilight has two pink earrings. She usually wears these all the time, so you will probably catch her wearing them. Lastly, she owns a pair of pink armbands. She only really wears these on special occasions, so you usually won't find her walking around wearing them.
      other bodies: domestic feline [BIRTH], mutated domestic feline [MAIN], horse, dragon, wolfdog, albatross

INTERACTION:
      && Attack in bold white
      && All opinions IC
      [hr]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: 1.3;]Was she bad? Speckle didn't believe so. Sure, she lived with the cartel. But she couldn't be that bad. "What? You can't be serious. I mean yeah I understand your like a high position here. But you cant....you can't be that bad." she looked at Twi with pleading eyes. Speck knew she could get into a lot of trouble being here. But this was her sister. Her family. "I dont know...what its like to be around siblings, anymore. Please dont leave me too."

Mentor; Fautus

YOU BETTER RUN

✩✩✩✩

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid white; width: 450px; text-align: justify; height: auto; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 130%; margin-top: -8px][hr]"Tough luck, pal." Bill interrupted, flicking his tail in irritation. "Not everybody gets to have a happy ending and live with a happy family. Get over it." He never had siblings, but he had at one point had a family he cared about. But that was all over now; he couldn't worry about that. Especially with Corrupt wanting to awake at any moment. "You've done what you came here for. Now leave." With that, the demon flickered off ghostmode, stepping threateningly towards Specklepaw.
      [/fancypost]

GENERAL:

PHYSICAL:
      all bodies
      is a ghost (ghostmode)
      black blood

INJURIES & SCARS:

MENTAL HEALTH:
      emotionally unstable

PERSONALITY:

RELATIONSHIPS:
      panromantic, pansexual
      sleeping with everyone

CONFRONTATION:
      attack in BOLD BLACK

OTHER:
      | npc xx npc (gen 1)
      all powers
      art
      ask.fm
      have a litter with Bill!
      voice reference
      playlist
      tv tropes/bio

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: 1.3;]Did he just tell her no? The pup frowned and then growled. "I'm not done talking. I will leave when and if twilight wants me to. And yeah I know your the leader here. But you are not scary. So pass off." god, she was annoyed now. She looked toward Twilight.

Mentor; Fautus

YOU BETTER RUN

✩✩✩✩

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid white; width: 450px; text-align: justify; height: auto; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 130%; margin-top: -8px][hr]Alright, he was done with games. Bill briefly flickered into flames (which burned off a couple of hairs from his fur). Clearly Specklepaw was only here to talk, and not buy. This was wasting his -- and Twilightzone's -- time. With a growl, Bill aimed to lash out at SPECKLEPAW. He was going to a warning scratch, really, for now, but anything was fine if he was able to get Specklepaw at all.
      [/fancypost]

GENERAL:

PHYSICAL:
      all bodies
      is a ghost (ghostmode)
      black blood

INJURIES & SCARS:

MENTAL HEALTH:
      emotionally unstable

PERSONALITY:

RELATIONSHIPS:
      panromantic, pansexual
      sleeping with everyone

CONFRONTATION:
      attack in BOLD BLACK

OTHER:
      | npc xx npc (gen 1)
      all powers
      art
      ask.fm
      have a litter with Bill!
      voice reference
      playlist
      tv tropes/bio

[fancypost bgcolor= transparent; border: 0px;][justify]She winced a little at her sister's words, then again when Bill told her to leave. Her gaze suddenly grew tired and she offered the girl a sad smile. "I've done a lot of horrible things kiddo." She sighed and averted her gaze or a moment before continuing with a growl of emotional conflict. "Every time I meet a family member, they get hurt. It's like a curse. But...I won't leave ya. But for now, it'd be best to steer clear of this place. Tensions are high between our groups so this isn't the greatest time to talk. But hey, maybe we can see each other again in a non-enemy zone?" Made no sense, but whatever.
      [hr]

[hr]
      GENERAL:

RELATIONSHIPS:

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      && Speaks in "white"
      && Refs drawn by me!

PHYSICAL:

INTERACTION:
      && Attack in bold white
      && All opinions IC
      [hr]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: 1.3;] Growling, she pushed her body back but was scratched a little. Then she looked at Bill. Just who was her sister living with? Twilight was crazy to live here. She flicked her tail before she would decided to attack bill. She would aim to jump on top of bill and would then aim to scratch him across his face. but then see stopped after she heard her sister. "Fine. Ill leave. But only because you asked Twi." she turned to bill, growling.

///ninja edited + maple I replied to gordons thread. & twikle thread? (Twilight &speckle canon name)

Mentor; Fautus

YOU BETTER RUN

✩✩✩✩

The post was edited 1 time, last by SPECKLEPAW. ().

[fancypost bgcolor= transparent; border: 0px;][justify]As Specklepaw tried to attack Bill, rushing forward to stop her, but pausing when she said she was leaving. Her gaze was conflicted as she looked at her, before dipping her head and aiming to send her a telepathic message. "Until later, sister." And with that, Twilight let shadows curl around her body, her form disappearing into the trees.

[ pLATINIC SHIPS
      oh yes! who makes? ]
      [hr]

[hr]
      GENERAL:

RELATIONSHIPS:

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      && Speaks in "white"
      && Refs drawn by me!

PHYSICAL:

INTERACTION:
      && Attack in bold white
      && All opinions IC
      [hr]

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid white; width: 450px; text-align: justify; height: auto; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 130%; margin-top: -8px][hr]Bill made no other reaction to the attack other than slight smirk, watching Specklepaw leave with a flicking tail.
      [/fancypost]

GENERAL:

PHYSICAL:
      all bodies
      is a ghost (ghostmode)
      black blood

INJURIES & SCARS:

MENTAL HEALTH:
      emotionally unstable

PERSONALITY:

RELATIONSHIPS:
      panromantic, pansexual
      sleeping with everyone

CONFRONTATION:
      attack in BOLD BLACK

OTHER:
      | npc xx npc (gen 1)
      all powers
      art
      ask.fm
      have a litter with Bill!
      voice reference
      playlist
      tv tropes/bio