HAPPINESS ・゚★ ☾ [joining | open]

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• HAPPINESS ・゚★ ☾ [joining | open]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify]its amazing how her body works. crippled from the torso and down, fairypaw never thought she could go so far. especially not from the exiles. especially not to a place just like the exiles. the child stands at the border with a storm bubbling in belly. she wishes to sit down instead, but for fear of not being able to get back up she stays upright. "uh, hello? is.. bill cipher here? he's my dad.. i think. um, he looks just like me." faye hums the last part to herself, beginning to fidget with her forepaws. mother never spoke of him to her and jupes, so any information she knows about the man is what shes dug up all on her own. it faintly fills her with pride, as well as foolishness since it turns out hes widely known amongst the clans.
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,#CEAAAA,transparent);height:2px;width:450x;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost][justify]
      WHEN I SEE THE WAY YOU ACT / ★ / 1/10
      GENERAL WONDERING WHEN IM COMING BACK
      fairypaw cipher-xerxes-bonaparte-praelium | intersex [she/her]
      homosexual | single | not looking
      katherine x bill | jupiterpaw's sister
      six months | august 18 | aged real time
      paraplegic | dream demon
      cartel member | former exiler

PHYSICAL I COULD DO ABOUT ANYTHING
      SAVANNAH CAT [current/birth] | HEALTH: 36%
      — an exact copy of bill cipher, blonde fur with darker stripes that ring her tail, ears, and limbs. dull fuschia eyes. paralyzed from the torso and down; hindlegs are held up with metal braces and wheels.
      injuries: sickly in appearance, lack of malnutrition. avoids eating.

PERSONALITY I COULD LEARN HOW TO LOVE LIKE YOU
      INFJ | ILL GIRL
      — dependent | self-pitying | submissive | manipulative | cowardly | disloyal
      — short description.

CONFRONTATION LOVE LIKE YOU
      attack in #CEAAAA | physically/mentally super easy
      no battle experience | easy to take down
      no kill/maim/capture | pm for plots/threads
      violent and nonviolent powerplay permitted
      — [i]powers:
      emotion manipulation, memory manipulation, the sight, fire/earth elemental, teleportation, shapeshifting, telekinesis
    • Re: HAPPINESS ・゚★ ☾ [joining | open]

[fancypost bgcolor= #ffffff; border: #000000 7px solid; min-height: 250px; width: 350px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; background: url(https://secure.static.tumblr.com/f19621c3c086147d5b9c5978596a7ecf/jlnnoxe/OSknuq72b/tumblr_static_6dl56zkwg7kso084w4ok4ccos_640_v2.gif) center; background-size: cover; height: 140px; width: 330px; margin-left: -5px;][/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=#000000; border: none; height: 25px; width: 351px; margin-top: 8px; margin-left: -16px; border-bottom: 5px double #ffffff; font-family: georgia; font-size: 20px; line-height: 25px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff;]ALCIBIADES[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=#000000; border: none; height: 15px; width: 351px; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: -16px; border-bottom: 5px double #ffffff; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px; text-align: center; color: #373737;][abbr=AKA Milekit, Miles | Baby boi, refer to the spoiler for more details]INFO [color=#ffffff]| FORM[/color][abbr=Elemental, Conjuration, the rest are unknown] [color=#ffffff]| POWERS[/color][abbr= fαcαde] [color=#ffffff]| TEMPLATE[/color][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#000000; border: none; width: 361px; height: 120px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: -15.5px; margin-top: 5px double;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; height: inherit; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; min-height: inherit; padding: 0px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; color: #ffffff; font-family: georgia]"[b]Oh, the Godfather[/b]?" Came the questioning meow of the lynx point bengal as he emerged from a bush to investigate this stranger, "[b]are you here to visit[/b]?" They were rather interesting looking with the wheels and all. But then, he snapped to attention when he recognized her scent as the Exiles, it was rather faded but it still put the child on alert. They had attacked the Exiles a week or so ago, maybe this one was here to retaliate. But then again, she wouldn't make herself known like that if she wanted an element of surprise, would she?
      [/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=#000000; border: none; height: 8px; width: 351px; margin-top: 5px ; margin-left: -16px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 10px; line-height: 8px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; border-top: 5px double #000000;]Doesn't look a thing like jesus[/fancypost][/fancypost]

[align=center][spoiler=God Left Me Unfinished | UPDATED; 1/7/17]
      [justify][size=9pt][color=#FFFFFF][b]GENERAL:[/b][/color]
      [color=#FFFFFF]▪[/color] Alcibiades | 'Alcy' or 'Miles' | ♂
      [color=#FFFFFF]▪[/color] Not Romantic | Not Sexual
      [color=#FFFFFF]▪[/color] 3 Moons | Birthday; October 4th

[color=#FFFFFF][b]RELATIONSHIPS:[/b][/color]
      [color=#FFFFFF]▪[/color] Single | No Crush | No "Maybe" Crushes
      [color=#FFFFFF]▪[/color] ½ of Nothing, Too young
      [color=#FFFFFF]▪[/color] NPC x NPC | Gen 1

[color=#FFFFFF][b]IMPORTANT FACTS:[/b][/color]
      [color=#FFFFFF]▪[/color] Reincarnation of Eggsy/Sodomy
      [color=#FFFFFF]▪[/color] Sometimes visits Riverclan
      [color=#FFFFFF]▪[/color] Very interested in gaining currency
      [color=#FFFFFF]▪[/color] Has kleptomaniacal tendencies
      [color=#FFFFFF]▪[/color] Suppresses feelings of emptiness

[color=#FFFFFF][b]PHYSICAL:[/b][/color]
      [color=#FFFFFF]▪[/color] Domestic Kitten [birth/main]
      — Lynx point bengal with blue eyes, wears a white snapback

[color=#FFFFFF][b]PERSONALITY:[/b] [i]ESFP[/i][/color]
      — Jokester, Confident, Stubborn, Polite, Hedonistic, Incomplete

[color=#FFFFFF][b]INTERACTION:[/b][/color]
      [color=#FFFFFF]▪[/color] Attack in [color=#FFFFFF][b]bold #FFFFFF[/b][/color]
      [color=#FFFFFF]▪[/color] Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions[/justify]
      [/spoiler][/align]
      I LOVED YOU THEN AND I LOVE YOU NOW

contact me on my main account

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify]"godfather?" she echoes, blinking at him stupidly, bewildered. a bit of panic burns within her heart when something bigger than her approaches, but she quells the fear somehow. what would jupiterpaw do in this situation? that comforts her a bit, and she straightens out her spine the best she can, mind you, a smile on her lips, "ah, no actually, im joining. my name is fairypaw. its nice to meet you." the smile falls flat again, losing the confidence she briefly showed, and her head tilts, "so uh, c-can i stay?"
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,#CEAAAA,transparent);height:2px;width:450x;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost][justify]
      paraplegic | dream demon

— an exact copy of bill cipher, blonde fur with darker stripes that ring her tail, ears, and limbs. dull fuschia eyes. paralyzed from the torso and down; hindlegs are held up with metal braces and wheels.

INFJ | ILL GIRL
      — short description.

— [i]powers:
      emotion manipulation, memory manipulation, the sight, fire/earth elemental, teleportation, shapeshifting, telekinesis

[fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 400px; text-align: justify; line-height: 1.5; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size: 7pt; MARGIN-TOP: -5PX;]upon swift paws would the canid approach, emerging from the undergrowth to take a stance to the left of miles. joiners were nothing new, or he had been told - yet, that did not make it any less entertaining to witness. the promise of new friends ( if, of course, they were not much like the ones that already dwelled there - felix wasnt quite sure how long he could put up with everyones insistent brooding ) was always welcome, and besides, this kid was adorable,"im sure you can stay!" responded the man, swedish vocals alight with cheer not often found in his peers own,"names felix. its nice t'meet you, fairypaw!"

/waves wildly @ smapps
      ✧°. ———————— life is too short to focus on things that you don’t like

✧°. im tired of looking 'round rooms / general info:
      && FELIX ARVID ULF KJELLBERG | " PEWDIEPIE ", " PEWDS " | HE/HIM/HIS
      && biromantic bisexual | somewhat monogamous | strong swedish accent
      && twelve months physically | twenty-seven months mentally | ages slowly
      && new thug of the cartel | hover for unofficial titles | hover for official titles
      && no former / past ranks | created 1 / 9 / 2017 | unaware of his former life
      && bump private threads after three days | currently in the currency division
      && voice reference | human au reference | headphone reference
      [hr]
      ✧°. wondering what ive got to do / relationships:
      && single | [ 0 ] crushes | [ 0 ] maybe crushes | no predetermined love
      && acts cool until his flirting is reciprocated | actually a blushing mess
      && npc xx npc | generation one | does not remember his childhood
      && no current apprentice | pm if interested | crushes very easily
      && tends to indulge in casual affection, such as: resting his head on the shoulder of his peers, covering their paw with his own, or seating himself excessively close to others to lean against them. you have permission for y/c to powerplay throwing him off if they do not approve, but must ask for any sort of injury.
      [hr]
      APPEARANCE: GOLDEN HOVAWART | STATUS: HEALTHY
      a tall, slender purebred hovawart canid - coat a sleek gold that fades into a light shade of daffodil on the longer fur around his limbs, chest and stomach. his features are angular, with a chiseled jaw and wide cerulean eyes, his muzzle long and broad. in terms of stature, felix is not muscular, despite broad shoulders and sloped chest. he is a wiry man with long limbs and flat, round paws, body defined and sturdy yet compact. the canine has a light pink nose, pawpads and tongue. felix will often opt to dress up in ridiculous drab for the fun of it, but always wears headphones.
      red headphones
      INJURIES/ILLNESSES: n/a
      [hr]
      ✧°. or who im supposed to be / personality:
      THE LOVABLE COWARD | ESFP - the entertainer
      && usually, felix is bubbly and overtly enthusiastic. to say this is a facade would be a lie, although he does tend to keep it up more in the presence of others. this is not to say he isn't happy - he is, although not excessively so. the canid is optimistic but not to fault, as his attitude is easily contorted into pessimism if the situation calls for it, just as easily swayed by his demons as everyone else is. he can often be found smiling or making a joke, often vulgar in nature unless he is in the presence of children, and is primarily kind-hearted in nature. when angered, he will revert to his mother language, swedish, and rant until he is physically unable to seethe anymore. any sort of violence will not be reciprocated unless he or the ones he loves is in intimidate danger, but he has a habit of running his mouth.
      DISORDERS: medicated adhd, high functioning
      [hr]
      ✧°. i don't want to be anything other than me / combat + interaction:
      && moderate physical difficulty | moderate mental difficulty | training
      && does not know how to fight strategically | attempts brute force
      && will not usually start fights | will finish them if the situation calls
      && all nonviolent, friendly or peaceful actions can be powerplayed
      && to engage in combat, use goldenrod

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;font-size:12px;color:#191919;letter-spacing:-.5px;line-height:.79]*&nbsp; : ・゚ ✧<br />some say that im a pompous freak<br /> -------------&nbsp; somehow i don’t lose that much sleep[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid white; width: 450px; text-align: left; height: auto; font-size: 24pt; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000000; color: goldenrod; font-family: georgia; line-height: 90%]bill cipher !
      [size=7pt]I WILL BE THE ONE TO MAKE YOU CRAWL![/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid white; width: 450px; text-align: justify; height: auto; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 130%; margin-top: -8px][hr]"Yeah, Godfather." Bill stated with a cold tone as he teleported over, eyeing Fairypaw for a brief second before he flicked an ear. Pathetic little thing, wasn't she? And her name, too. Fairypaw. What a disgusting name. But the demon wouldn't comment that a loud, though his disgust was clear on his face. "I can't deny you, so yeah, sure. Stay if you want, but we have a joiner initiation you have to complete." Not really. "So, Fairypaw. Do you know any fairy tales?" It was lame, yeah, but it was something, was it not?
      [size=5pt]© counselor dreamíe[/size]
      [/fancypost]

INFO & LINKS - UPDATED 1/08
      [justify][fancypost bgcolor=; border:0px; width:375px; font-size:7.5pt]
      GENERAL:
      "godfather" bill cipher | male (he/him) | godfather [leader] of the cartel | titles: weird ass motherfucker, cut throat, warmonger | mentally 1 trillion years; acts 5 years; doesn't really age in mortal bodies/takes the age of whatever body he possess

PHYSICAL:
      [CURRENT] golden feline with black markings
      all bodies
      is a ghost (ghostmode)
      all of the bodies he possesses are sleep deprived, dehydrated, and starved.
      wears a deer teeth necklace and an intestine scarf
      black blood

INJURIES & SCARS:
      "FINN'S" written on right flank
      scars also change depending on the body he possesses; the "finn" scar stays, however.

MENTAL HEALTH:
      emotionally unstable
      currently dealing with keeping his corrupt! form at bay
      bleeds occasionally from nose, mouth, and eyes

PERSONALITY:
      insane, sarcastic, irreverent, eccentric, psychopathic, quick thinker, quick talker, outlandish, outrageous, extremely masochistic, untrustworthy

RELATIONSHIPS:
      single, crushing on no one
      panromantic, pansexual
      ex-boyfriend of Musicbox Fazbear, Volatiletimes, Rejectedlove, and Discord Disharmony
      ex-spouse of Henri Leonidas
      ex-fiance of Demonblood and Jerome Valeska
      sleeping with everyone
      very few friends; difficult to become close
      hates "weak" people [anyone who he considers isn't worth his time]

CONFRONTATION:
      physically easy | mentally very hard | uses elemental powers and mental attacks mostly
      attack in BOLD BLACK

OTHER:
      | npc xx npc (gen 1)
      | using powers affects his health! he cannot use them without using some sort of energy of himself (other than ghostmode)
      attacking near his eyes will cause him to panic
      overreacts over everything and reacts violently
      corrupt! is speaking through italics on mobile; Bolded, italicized red when on a computer
      all powers
      self-proclaimed master of the mind, self-proclaimed god of chaos
      from the nightmare realm/mindscape
      exiled from bloodclan, stormclan, the exiles, the rift, shadowclan, sunclan, blizzardclan, darkclan, boneclan, skyclan, colouredclan, knights of eden, and los santos
      art
      ask.fm
      have a litter with Bill!
      voice reference
      playlist
      tv tropes/bio

causing problems make you famous!

ALL THE VIOLENCE MAKES A STATEMENT!

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify][ waves back furiously ]

and now her head turns to face felix. back in the exiles, she wasnt certain if they let people in. despite spending all of her life there, she doesnt know a thing about the place. mother was rather.. disgusted by how she turned out, useless legs and all, and she made it obvious enough that she, in turn, stayed in the cave she shared with her sister. she felt humiliated, self-conscious over her own body, and never wished to come out. jupiterpaw was the only one who ever convinced her to come out, let alone try. it just went to show how little her birth home cared about her, especially dear mother, whom pretty much wrote her eldest off the second she and dystopia had children that they actually wanted. fairypaw is just a waste of space, "ah.. hi feliks. nice to meet you.. uh, too." she glances away and then back again, unsure what to do in this situation. whereas jupiterpaw could speak a mile a minute, she lacked even an ounce of charisma, or, so she thinks.

her gaze shifts, abruptly, from felix when someone just.. appears, seemingly out of nowhere. he looks like me. she knew, as she lamented earlier, that they were similar species wise and that she was to suspect some similar characteristics in appearance, but still, the encounter is shocking, jarring even. there are a few critical differences she can make out though, like his scarf and scratches and how he can not only walk, but float as well. no wonder mother was so cruel to her— faye reminded her of the very man who raped her. "um," she blinks again, brain mush, as he assesses her coolly, indifferent. her heart drops to her toes, disappointed, but what did she suspect from him? a hug? had he even know about her until now? ..no, probably not. "i.. no? whats a fairy tale?" it has a likeness to her name, and it might seem funny to others that shes never heard of such a thing, but its already been stated that mommy dearest wasnt the best of parents, and faye has never gone so far as outside of her cave up until now.
      paraplegic | dream demon

INFJ | ILL GIRL
      — short description.

— [i]powers:

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid white; width: 450px; text-align: left; height: auto; font-size: 24pt; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000000; color: goldenrod; font-family: georgia; line-height: 90%]bill cipher !
      [size=7pt]I WILL BE THE ONE TO MAKE YOU CRAWL![/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid white; width: 450px; text-align: justify; height: auto; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 130%; margin-top: -8px][hr]"You've never heard of a fairy tale." Bill echoed, his tone revealing he wasn't that impressed by that. Why would he be? You didn't know something you were -- he assumed -- named after? What, was Fairypaw that neglected? If she thought she'd be getting any better here, she was wrong. Bill was all too happy to hurt his kids for seemingly no reason. "It's a story, but with magic. Like stories about fire-breathing dragons." Which were, technically, real nowadays. But they could still be used as stories to frighten kids, right? Though that's not really the intention of actual fairy tales, he supposed.
      [size=5pt]© counselor dreamíe[/size]
      [/fancypost]

INFO & LINKS - UPDATED 1/08
      [justify][fancypost bgcolor=; border:0px; width:375px; font-size:7.5pt]
      GENERAL:
      "godfather" bill cipher | male (he/him) | godfather [leader] of the cartel | titles: weird ass motherfucker, cut throat, warmonger | mentally 1 trillion years; acts 5 years; doesn't really age in mortal bodies/takes the age of whatever body he possess

PHYSICAL:
      [CURRENT] golden feline with black markings
      all bodies
      is a ghost (ghostmode)
      all of the bodies he possesses are sleep deprived, dehydrated, and starved.
      wears a deer teeth necklace and an intestine scarf
      black blood

INJURIES & SCARS:
      "FINN'S" written on right flank
      scars also change depending on the body he possesses; the "finn" scar stays, however.

MENTAL HEALTH:
      emotionally unstable
      currently dealing with keeping his corrupt! form at bay
      bleeds occasionally from nose, mouth, and eyes

PERSONALITY:
      insane, sarcastic, irreverent, eccentric, psychopathic, quick thinker, quick talker, outlandish, outrageous, extremely masochistic, untrustworthy

RELATIONSHIPS:
      single, crushing on no one
      panromantic, pansexual
      ex-boyfriend of Musicbox Fazbear, Volatiletimes, Rejectedlove, and Discord Disharmony
      ex-spouse of Henri Leonidas
      ex-fiance of Demonblood and Jerome Valeska
      sleeping with everyone
      very few friends; difficult to become close
      hates "weak" people [anyone who he considers isn't worth his time]

CONFRONTATION:
      physically easy | mentally very hard | uses elemental powers and mental attacks mostly
      attack in BOLD BLACK

OTHER:
      | npc xx npc (gen 1)
      | using powers affects his health! he cannot use them without using some sort of energy of himself (other than ghostmode)
      attacking near his eyes will cause him to panic
      overreacts over everything and reacts violently
      corrupt! is speaking through italics on mobile; Bolded, italicized red when on a computer
      all powers
      self-proclaimed master of the mind, self-proclaimed god of chaos
      from the nightmare realm/mindscape
      exiled from bloodclan, stormclan, the exiles, the rift, shadowclan, sunclan, blizzardclan, darkclan, boneclan, skyclan, colouredclan, knights of eden, and los santos
      art
      ask.fm
      have a litter with Bill!
      voice reference
      playlist
      tv tropes/bio

causing problems make you famous!

ALL THE VIOLENCE MAKES A STATEMENT!

[fancypost bgcolor= #ffffff; border: #000000 7px solid; min-height: 250px; width: 350px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; background: url(https://secure.static.tumblr.com/f19621c3c086147d5b9c5978596a7ecf/jlnnoxe/OSknuq72b/tumblr_static_6dl56zkwg7kso084w4ok4ccos_640_v2.gif) center; background-size: cover; height: 140px; width: 330px; margin-left: -5px;][/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=#000000; border: none; height: 25px; width: 351px; margin-top: 8px; margin-left: -16px; border-bottom: 5px double #ffffff; font-family: georgia; font-size: 20px; line-height: 25px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff;]ALCIBIADES[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=#000000; border: none; height: 15px; width: 351px; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: -16px; border-bottom: 5px double #ffffff; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11px; line-height: 15px; text-align: center; color: #373737;][abbr=AKA Milekit, Miles | Baby boi, refer to the spoiler for more details]INFO [color=#ffffff]| FORM[/color][abbr=Elemental, Conjuration, the rest are unknown] [color=#ffffff]| POWERS[/color][abbr= fαcαde] [color=#ffffff]| TEMPLATE[/color][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#000000; border: none; width: 361px; height: 200px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: -15.5px; margin-top: 5px double;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; height: inherit; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; min-height: inherit; padding: 0px; font-size: 13px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; color: #ffffff; font-family: georgia]The kitten would grin, amused by her confusion. It felt rather nice to know something that someone else didn't though it wasn't much but he took what he could get. "[b]Fairypaw? Ooh, you're an apprentice[/b]!" He genuinely wondered how she got through training, considering her wheels. Maybe she was a healer? He'll have to ask later, it wasn't appropriate right now.

The two other males appeared, the first he did not recognized but the second was obviously the boss of them all. The kitten's tail lashed with excitement, anticipating a joiner initiation and it was delivered quite promptly. To say the least, he was rather excited about the prospect of a story and quickly forgot to introduce himself to the former-exile member. But it seemed like she wasn't aware of what they were? "[b]They sometimes have knights in em too[/b]," the child offered, hoping to help the newcomer to jog their memory.
      [/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=#000000; border: none; height: 8px; width: 351px; margin-top: 5px ; margin-left: -16px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 10px; line-height: 8px; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; border-top: 5px double #000000;]Doesn't look a thing like jesus[/fancypost][/fancypost]

[align=center][spoiler=God Left Me Unfinished | UPDATED; 1/7/17]
      [justify][size=9pt][color=#FFFFFF][b]GENERAL:[/b][/color]
      [color=#FFFFFF]▪[/color] Alcibiades | 'Alcy' or 'Miles' | ♂
      [color=#FFFFFF]▪[/color] Not Romantic | Not Sexual
      [color=#FFFFFF]▪[/color] 3 Moons | Birthday; October 4th

[color=#FFFFFF][b]RELATIONSHIPS:[/b][/color]
      [color=#FFFFFF]▪[/color] Single | No Crush | No "Maybe" Crushes
      [color=#FFFFFF]▪[/color] ½ of Nothing, Too young
      [color=#FFFFFF]▪[/color] NPC x NPC | Gen 1

[color=#FFFFFF][b]IMPORTANT FACTS:[/b][/color]
      [color=#FFFFFF]▪[/color] Reincarnation of Eggsy/Sodomy
      [color=#FFFFFF]▪[/color] Sometimes visits Riverclan
      [color=#FFFFFF]▪[/color] Very interested in gaining currency
      [color=#FFFFFF]▪[/color] Has kleptomaniacal tendencies
      [color=#FFFFFF]▪[/color] Suppresses feelings of emptiness

[color=#FFFFFF][b]PHYSICAL:[/b][/color]
      [color=#FFFFFF]▪[/color] Domestic Kitten [birth/main]
      — Lynx point bengal with blue eyes, wears a white snapback

[color=#FFFFFF][b]PERSONALITY:[/b] [i]ESFP[/i][/color]
      — Jokester, Confident, Stubborn, Polite, Hedonistic, Incomplete

[color=#FFFFFF][b]INTERACTION:[/b][/color]
      [color=#FFFFFF]▪[/color] Attack in [color=#FFFFFF][b]bold #FFFFFF[/b][/color]
      [color=#FFFFFF]▪[/color] Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions[/justify]
      [/spoiler][/align]
      I LOVED YOU THEN AND I LOVE YOU NOW

contact me on my main account

[fancypost borderwidth=0px][justify][size=12px][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 450px; margin-top: -10px;][justify][size=11px]xael was the next to appear, quickly putting two and two together upon seeing the crippled joiner. another little carbon copy of bill, except this one had a sick twist. she didn't see how such a member would be useful to the cartel, but she kept her mouth shut on that topic. and, on that of fairy tails, the only thing she could really think was to suggest the illusion that her father would actually treat her kindly. the pierced feline only watched fairypaw with curiosity dancing in her laurel gaze.

INFORMATION - 1/9
      [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; width:auto;][justify]GENERAL —
      ♔ xael archer
      ♔ female (she/her)
      ♔ 13 months
      ♔ the cartel
      ♔ executor, currency division capo (title)
      ♔ pm for threads

APPEARANCE —
      ♔ DOMESTIC FELINE [birth/main] | health: 90%
      - lilac, no white
      - pale laurel green eyes
      - very small of build
      - short, smooth fur
      - two piercings in right ear, wears silver rings

CURRENT CONDITION —
      ♔ healing cuts on shoulder and underbelly. generally healthy and mentally stable

PERSONALITY —
      ♔ introverted, calm, quiet
      ♔ loyal, laid-back, observant
      ♔ mature, polite, ethical
      ♔ judgmental, deceptive, artificial personality
      ♔ overly concerned with social standing
      ♔ martyr complex

RELATIONSHIPS —
      ♔ NPC XX NPC
      ♔ sibling to none
      ♔ heterosexual
      ♔ single