Sollem actions open

Try this Fancypost converter. If you have any questions, please ask in The Help Den so someone can help.

Dynamo posted some information on how to create new Accounts without creating more emails here.

• Re: Sollem actions open

ObsidianStorm erupted a growl, stalking out of the forest and staring up at ShadowSlink, revealing a white and grey siamese. "What do you want?" he said, as if the other cat had disturbed him. Except, he was just holding up to what CherryStar said, no newcomers right? Unless it was important business. This cat was intruding. "You do realize you are in DarkClan territory, right? I have every right to tear you to shreds." he hissed, blue optics filled with anger. Of course, he probably wouldn't. He was wanting this cat to go away.
      "StarClan, you're mean today." A similar looking feline approached, but slimmer and more feminine. That was the only difference as they were twins. CoalStreak was teasing her brother by her tone. ObsidianStorm only shrugged, staring up at the cat.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Obsidian And Coal ().

The cat looked at the two cats. He seemed to be looking at possible escape routes if needed but he looked stubborn. "I am aware I'm intruding, and I am doing so with reason. Would you like to know why." He spoke quietly and coldly.
      https://m.soundcloud.com/gigo-nakov/fnaf-nightmares-lullaby

New

The cat sighed. "I guess I should tell you my name, I am astercrypt. I am here because I was outcast by the clans for unnecessary murder." A ghastly grin spread across his face. "As if you can kill to much."

New

ObsidianStorm wasn't affected by the cats remark. "Yes, you can kill too much. Unless I'm wrong, killing isn't accepted in DarkClan. Get off DarkClan territory," ObsidianStorm growled, narrowing his eyes, and stepping forward. It was him and his sister, the other feline was outnumbered if he tried to attack. CoalStream just looked shocked between Obsidian and Astra. SHe didn't need a fight on her claws! Where was everybody else when the were needed??

The post was edited 1 time, last by Obsidian And Coal ().

New

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:500px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]It appeared like the twins had encountered a troublesome fellow. No murderers were allowed on DarkClan territory, and all joiners were put as second citizens first. The outsider was almost too honest if he had to admit, and although he felt almost sorry for the kid, he didn't care. "Begone. We have no room for murderers in this Clan," the flame point spoke up, narrowing his icy hues as he glared daggers. "We will attack and it will not be merciful. The wisest choice here is to leave."
      [hr]
      info | updated 10/22
      GENERAL
      ▪ cherrystar | cherrynose | "cher"
      ▪ cisgender male | demiromantic
      ▪ 18 moons | july 20 | real time
      ▪ traditional darkclan | leader | 9 lives

RELATIONSHIPS
      ▪ single | no crush | not interested
      ▪ npc x npc | gen 1 | mentor to raccoonpaw
      ▪ mentored sparrowpaw & emberpaw
      ▪ difficult to befriend

IMPORTANT FACTS
      ▪ observant tracker with keen senses
      ▪ can read emotions well if any signs are given
      ▪ growing insane
      ▪ faceclaim ;; rantarou amami from danganronpa v3

PHYSICAL
      ★ DOMESTIC FELINE [reference]
      — a strawberry point with icy blue eyes

INTERACTION
      ▪ average fighter | above average hunter | excellent tracker
      ▪ Attack in bold #d5d6aa, or I may miss you!
      ▪ Can powerplay peaceful and nonviolent actions.
      Cherrystar | 18 Moons | 9 Lives | Traditional DarkClan

New

The cat was shaking his head. He seemed distant and not all there. He talked to himself but something changed when he spoke next. "Sorry for my......impulses......multiple personalitys tend to be.......hard to keep under control......" he looked at all the other cats with the bloodlust gone from his eyes.

New

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:500px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]He was not convinced. "You still have no business here. Get out," he said, stepping forward. If the tom decided to fight, Cherrystar had nine lives to spare. Or more preferably eight - but if he died because he was an awful fighter, so be it. "Last chance."

[ ooc ] if you're looking to join darkclan, you can have your character ask to stay but cher's not going to let him in very easily considering he mentioned multiple personalities
      [hr]
      info | updated 10/22
      GENERAL
      ▪ cherrystar | cherrynose | "cher"
      ▪ cisgender male | demiromantic
      ▪ 18 moons | july 20 | real time
      ▪ traditional darkclan | leader | 9 lives

RELATIONSHIPS
      ▪ single | no crush | not interested
      ▪ npc x npc | gen 1 | mentor to raccoonpaw
      ▪ mentored sparrowpaw & emberpaw
      ▪ difficult to befriend

IMPORTANT FACTS
      ▪ observant tracker with keen senses
      ▪ can read emotions well if any signs are given
      ▪ growing insane
      ▪ faceclaim ;; rantarou amami from danganronpa v3

PHYSICAL
      ★ DOMESTIC FELINE [reference]
      — a strawberry point with icy blue eyes

INTERACTION
      ▪ average fighter | above average hunter | excellent tracker
      ▪ Attack in bold #d5d6aa, or I may miss you!
      ▪ Can powerplay peaceful and nonviolent actions.
      Cherrystar | 18 Moons | 9 Lives | Traditional DarkClan

New

Multiple personalities? Yeah right, more like lies...A facade. ObsidianStorm thought, glaring at the intruder. CoalStreak looked between the three males, staying quiet. To her, this was pointless, but whatever works for them. This was her clan, she might as well change with them, even if she disliked it. She wouldn't speak out with a murderer right there. To let a murder in their camp was stupid, anyways.