Sollem actions open

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!
  • A cat padded into dark clan territory. He was a small speedy male. Black fur with silver eyes. And a scar across his side. He climbed and sat on a tree branch.

My Characters so far Ashfall: tall black male cat covered in scars with orange eyes, shadowclan member Splinter: medium sized hazelnut male with green eyes, currently loner ShadeStorm: large black and grey male with amber eyes, darkclan member Aster: medium sized white male with red eyes, bloodclan.
  • ObsidianStorm erupted a growl, stalking out of the forest and staring up at ShadowSlink, revealing a white and grey siamese. "What do you want?" he said, as if the other cat had disturbed him. Except, he was just holding up to what CherryStar said, no newcomers right? Unless it was important business. This cat was intruding. "You do realize you are in DarkClan territory, right? I have every right to tear you to shreds." he hissed, blue optics filled with anger. Of course, he probably wouldn't. He was wanting this cat to go away.
    "StarClan, you're mean today." A similar looking feline approached, but slimmer and more feminine. That was the only difference as they were twins. CoalStreak was teasing her brother by her tone. ObsidianStorm only shrugged, staring up at the cat.

"Wish we could turn back time
    To the good old days"
    CoalStar | 22 moons | Female | Trad. DarkClan Leader| 5 lives
    ObsidianStorm | 22 moons | Male | Trad DarkClan Warrior

The post was edited 1 time, last by Obsidian And Coal ().

• The cat looked at the two cats. He seemed to be looking at possible escape routes if needed but he looked stubborn. "I am aware I'm intruding, and I am doing so with reason. Would you like to know why." He spoke quietly and coldly.

My Characters so far Ashfall: tall black male cat covered in scars with orange eyes, shadowclan member Splinter: medium sized hazelnut male with green eyes, currently loner ShadeStorm: large black and grey male with amber eyes, darkclan member Aster: medium sized white male with red eyes, bloodclan.
  • "please, Amuse me." ObsidianStorm spoke, just as coldly. He was watching every movement, ready to spring or attack if necessary. Coalstreak rolled her eyes, but said nothing, deciding to just back up her brother.
    //rushed, sorry.

To the good old days"

• The cat sighed. "I guess I should tell you my name, I am astercrypt. I am here because I was outcast by the clans for unnecessary murder." A ghastly grin spread across his face. "As if you can kill to much."

• ObsidianStorm wasn't affected by the cats remark. "Yes, you can kill too much. Unless I'm wrong, killing isn't accepted in DarkClan. Get off DarkClan territory," ObsidianStorm growled, narrowing his eyes, and stepping forward. It was him and his sister, the other feline was outnumbered if he tried to attack. CoalStream just looked shocked between Obsidian and Astra. SHe didn't need a fight on her claws! Where was everybody else when the were needed??

To the good old days"

The post was edited 1 time, last by Obsidian And Coal ().

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:500px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]It appeared like the twins had encountered a troublesome fellow. No murderers were allowed on DarkClan territory, and all joiners were put as second citizens first. The outsider was almost too honest if he had to admit, and although he felt almost sorry for the kid, he didn't care. "Begone. We have no room for murderers in this Clan," the flame point spoke up, narrowing his icy hues as he glared daggers. "We will attack and it will not be merciful. The wisest choice here is to leave."
    [hr]

• The cat was shaking his head. He seemed distant and not all there. He talked to himself but something changed when he spoke next. "Sorry for my......impulses......multiple personalitys tend to be.......hard to keep under control......" he looked at all the other cats with the bloodlust gone from his eyes.

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:500px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]He was not convinced. "You still have no business here. Get out," he said, stepping forward. If the tom decided to fight, Cherrystar had nine lives to spare. Or more preferably eight - but if he died because he was an awful fighter, so be it. "Last chance."

[ ooc ] if you're looking to join darkclan, you can have your character ask to stay but cher's not going to let him in very easily considering he mentioned multiple personalities
    [hr]

• Multiple personalities? Yeah right, more like lies...A facade. ObsidianStorm thought, glaring at the intruder. CoalStreak looked between the three males, staying quiet. To her, this was pointless, but whatever works for them. This was her clan, she might as well change with them, even if she disliked it. She wouldn't speak out with a murderer right there. To let a murder in their camp was stupid, anyways.

To the good old days"