The outcast. Open

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• The outcast. Open

A large cat walked calmly into windfall territory. He had dark grey fur and yellow eyes. He was very muscled and had scars all over him. He was in a clan a long time ago but they made him a outcast. Ever since he survived on his own and is now a hardened veteran to combat. He sat down.
      My Characters so far

Ashfall: tall black male cat covered in scars with orange eyes, shadowclan member
      Splinter: medium sized hazelnut male with green eyes, currently loner
      ShadeStorm: large black and grey male with amber eyes, darkclan member
      Aster: medium sized white male with red eyes, bloodclan.
    • Re: The outcast. Open

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 50px; margin-bottom: -17px; letter-spacing: -2px; text-align: center; color: navajowhite; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px black; margin-top: -15px;] Windpath[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: center; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px black;]Female ** 13 Moons ** Warrior**WindClan[/fancypost]
      [img width=340 height=510]https://rafflesiantimes.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/teddy-2.jpg[/img]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; color: wheat; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify;][hr]
      A pair of yellow optics blinked at him from the tall grass and not a second later a brown tabby she-cat stepped forward. Her atmosphere not one filled with anger but the level of authority one would expect from an experienced warrior. "Greetings," , She meowed calmly as she looked him over, "May I ask what brings you to Windclan territory?" Her voice was smooth and kind but also held the hint of authority that she had first stepped up with.
      [hr]
      [/fancypost]
      TEMPLATE BY NightSpirit: Speaks in Burlywood: Thinks in Saddlebrown
      <br />[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:auto;font-family: georgia;font-size: 23px;color:oldlace;letter-spacing: 2px;text-shadow: 0px 0px 9px azure]...City of Stars.....<br />Are you Shining Just for Me?....[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width: 330px;][hr][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width: 300px;font-family: stencil;font-size: 30px;color:oldlace;letter-spacing: 9px;text-shadow: 0px 0px 6px azure]( [url=http://PLOT LINK]♥[/url] )[/fancypost]

The cat looked at her. He grunted as he stood up. "I seek refuge here." It was a simple answer but would do.
      My Characters so far

Ashfall: tall black male cat covered in scars with orange eyes, shadowclan member

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 50px; margin-bottom: -17px; letter-spacing: -2px; text-align: center; color: navajowhite; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px black; margin-top: -15px;] Windpath[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: center; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px black;]Female ** 13 Moons ** Warrior**WindClan[/fancypost]
      [img width=340 height=510]https://rafflesiantimes.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/teddy-2.jpg[/img]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; color: wheat; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify;][hr]
      "Refuge?", Her tail tip flicked in slight surprise as she tilted her head, "And what are you seeking refuge from?" the expression in her gaze seemed to suggest that she spoke with more Concern then suspicion, but that did not mean suspicion was not there.
      [hr]
      [/fancypost]
      <br />[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:auto;font-family: georgia;font-size: 23px;color:oldlace;letter-spacing: 2px;text-shadow: 0px 0px 9px azure]...City of Stars.....<br />Are you Shining Just for Me?....[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width: 330px;][hr][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width: 300px;font-family: stencil;font-size: 30px;color:oldlace;letter-spacing: 9px;text-shadow: 0px 0px 6px azure]( [url=http://PLOT LINK]♥[/url] )[/fancypost]

The cat sighed slightly and spoke again. "A large pack of rogues, they attacked me before I could do anything so I turned and ran this way. I'm no fool, I would have been killed by their sheer numbers." He lowered his head defeated.
      My Characters so far

Windpath narrowed her eyes slightly and then sighed before flicking her tail, "Very well, I will take you to our Leader and they will decide if you may stay or not.", The she-cat then turned around and slipped back into the tall grass.
      [hr]
      [/fancypost]

The cat followed. "My names Ashfall." He continued to follow a little more easy.
      My Characters so far

"Ashfall..." She said the name as if she was testing out the solidarity of the ground, "That sounds like a clan name." She looked back to make sure he was keeping up and then seemed to slip down into a hole, "I'm Windpath."
      [hr]
      [/fancypost]

Ashfall continued behind her. "I having been in a clan.....in a long time." He seemed to be ignoring his old memorys.
      My Characters so far

"What happened? D'they kick you out?" piped in a young voice rudely. Beetlepaw strode over with a cocked eyebrow, flicking her ears cautiously. She didn't really like outsiders, be they kittypets, loners, or other clanners—but she had to admit to a level of curiosity.

Windpath blinked as the apprentice suddenly popped up in front of them and mewed calmly, "Beetlepaw, where is your mentor?" her tone was not irritated and in fact there was a soft glint of amusement in the warriors gaze. She liked the apprentice and her more straightforward way of speaking.
      [hr]
      [/fancypost]

Beetlepaw wrinkled her nose up grumpily. "Haven't been given one yet. I mostly just have to get lessons and permissions from the warriors who aren't busy," she said, shoulders slumped. Soon as she had a mentor though, she knew she'd be way better at fighting, hunting, everything!

((OMG CAN WINDPATH BE HER MENTOR??))
      [hr]
      [/fancypost]

//Yessss! Super happy now lol
      [hr]
      [/fancypost]

Ashfall looked at the apprentice. "Youth never change no matter how far you travel, but we warriors tolerate youth. To answer your question that is a story for another time." A small chuckle escaped ashfalls lips.
      My Characters so far

[fancypost bgcolor=#d5d4d6; border: none; border-right: 3px solid #49413b; width:220px; height: 370px;][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; background: url(http://68.media.tumblr.com/54a8577f25d9638f5545236cfcd18e09/tumblr_inline_nc7xo3Rs4P1s3m2fo.jpg) center; background-size: cover; border: none; border-radius: 300px; height: 160px; width: 140px; margin-top: 20px;][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; width: 150px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #49413b; margin-top: 5px;][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; width: 200px; min-height: 20px; border: none; margin-top: 10px; color: #49413b; font-size: 10px; font-family: arial; text-align: center;]
      oh sleep, come for me
      i'll come willingly
      like a leaf on a tree
      in october . . .

[img height=60]http://image.flaticon.com/icons/png/512/39/39857.png[/img][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=#fcfcfc; border: none; width:250px; height: 370px; margin-left: -4px;][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: none; min-height: 25px; width: 220px; font-size: 40px; line-height: 45px; font-family: times new roman; color:#5c080e; letter-spacing: -1px; text-transform: uppercase; margin-top: 10px;]MAPLEFUR[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: none; width: 230px; height: 240px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; margin-left:1px; margin-top: -5px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width:230px; height: 240px; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 230px; min-height: 240px; padding: 0px; font-family: calibri; color: #656565; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-align: justify;]
      [b]"no need to go any further, beetlepaw,"
      maplefur purred with amusement as he stopped in front of the three cats. "you wish to seek refuge?" he addressed ashfall with a guarded look. [b]"from what, exactly?
      //gah low muse so small post
      [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: none;font-family: arial;text-align: center;color: white;width: 390px; text-transform: uppercase;margin-top: 1px; font-size:8px; line-height: 11px;]hidden scrolling | lightsy loves you[/fancypost]
      tags | updated as of january 2nd
      general.
      ★ maplefur | maplekit, maplepaw | male
      ★ 22 moons | b-day is december 24th | ages one moon on the 24th every month
      ★ homoromantic | homosexual
      ★ single
      ★ npc x npc | gen 1 | mentoring applepaw
      ★ deputy of traditional windclan

important facts.
      ★ smells like maple syrup
      ★ he is self-critical and tends to hold himself to a high standard

physical.
      — [ current ] a short-legged american curl and munchkin mix with bright amber eyes and curled ears along with small scars littered on his back and torso
      — [ scars ] along his back and torso are small scars, but they are faint enough that you wouldn't notice them unless you looked hard enough(ref)
      — [ details ] lean and powerful muscles, built for speed, very very small, round and soft features, bushy tail, and long and thin fur that's messy due to his dislike of grooming

health.
      — physical health: 100%
      — mental health: 95%
      — emotional health: 100%

personality.
      — considerate, thoughtful, hopeful in tough situations, caring
      — flexible, helpful, positive outlook, sincere about serious things
      — clueless, self-critical, emotional, hesitant

interaction.
      ★ makes friends relatively easily due to his caring trait though he doesn't get very close with people
      ★ physical: hard difficulty | mental: semi-medium difficulty
      ★ will not start a fight | will negotiate to try and prevent fights | if provoked he will fight
      ★ attack is underlined and speech is bolded

Ashfall sighed. "I seek refuge from rogues and other outcasts." He looped at the sky and closed his eyes.
      My Characters so far

[fancypost bgcolor=#d5d4d6; border: none; border-right: 3px solid #49413b; width:220px; height: 370px;][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; background: url(http://68.media.tumblr.com/54a8577f25d9638f5545236cfcd18e09/tumblr_inline_nc7xo3Rs4P1s3m2fo.jpg) center; background-size: cover; border: none; border-radius: 300px; height: 160px; width: 140px; margin-top: 20px;][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; width: 150px; border: none; border-bottom: 1px solid #49413b; margin-top: 5px;][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; width: 200px; min-height: 20px; border: none; margin-top: 10px; color: #49413b; font-size: 10px; font-family: arial; text-align: center;]
      oh sleep, come for me
      i'll come willingly
      like a leaf on a tree
      in october . . .

[img height=60]http://image.flaticon.com/icons/png/512/39/39857.png[/img][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=#fcfcfc; border: none; width:250px; height: 370px; margin-left: -4px;][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: none; min-height: 25px; width: 220px; font-size: 40px; line-height: 45px; font-family: times new roman; color:#5c080e; letter-spacing: -1px; text-transform: uppercase; margin-top: 10px;]MAPLEFUR[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: none; width: 230px; height: 240px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; margin-left:1px; margin-top: -5px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width:230px; height: 240px; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 230px; min-height: 240px; padding: 0px; font-family: calibri; color: #656565; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-align: justify;]
      maplefur peered thoughtfully at ashfall and clicked his tongue. [b]"are you capable of handling yourself in a fight? will you be able to hunt for the elders, kits and queens even if there is an ache in your own belly?"
      the tom's gaze pierced ashfall's before falling soft, sympathetic. "it won't be easy. clan-life is never easy but it's rewarding in it's own ways. the question is, will you accept that?"
      [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: none;font-family: arial;text-align: center;color: white;width: 390px; text-transform: uppercase;margin-top: 1px; font-size:8px; line-height: 11px;]hidden scrolling | lightsy loves you[/fancypost]
      tags | updated as of january 2nd
      general.
      ★ maplefur | maplekit, maplepaw | male
      ★ 22 moons | b-day is december 24th | ages one moon on the 24th every month
      ★ homoromantic | homosexual
      ★ single
      ★ npc x npc | gen 1 | mentoring applepaw
      ★ deputy of traditional windclan

important facts.
      ★ smells like maple syrup
      ★ he is self-critical and tends to hold himself to a high standard

physical.
      — [ current ] a short-legged american curl and munchkin mix with bright amber eyes and curled ears along with small scars littered on his back and torso
      — [ scars ] along his back and torso are small scars, but they are faint enough that you wouldn't notice them unless you looked hard enough(ref)
      — [ details ] lean and powerful muscles, built for speed, very very small, round and soft features, bushy tail, and long and thin fur that's messy due to his dislike of grooming

health.
      — physical health: 100%
      — mental health: 95%
      — emotional health: 100%

personality.
      — considerate, thoughtful, hopeful in tough situations, caring
      — flexible, helpful, positive outlook, sincere about serious things
      — clueless, self-critical, emotional, hesitant

interaction.
      ★ makes friends relatively easily due to his caring trait though he doesn't get very close with people
      ★ physical: hard difficulty | mental: semi-medium difficulty
      ★ will not start a fight | will negotiate to try and prevent fights | if provoked he will fight
      ★ attack is underlined and speech is bolded