it's not a race // MOVIE MARATHON, OPEN

Hello Feral Front!

There are two things the admins wanted to discuss with you guys quickly. First, since custom headers had to be rebuilt, we are offering every Clan leader a free custom header! This is ONE PER CLAN. After it is up, it cannot be editing for free so make sure you know what you want.

The second thing is that there are some glitches with profiles that are preventing people from editing their profile. It will appear as an error that the password is not correct, even though it is. To fix this, you will need an admin to switch the password for you. To do this, please PM FROSTSOUL with the following information: if you do not send from the account please link the account you want changed, the email on the account, and the password you want.

• it's not a race // MOVIE MARATHON, OPEN

[fancypost borderwidth=0px]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; background-color: slategray; border-radius: 0px; bordercolor=#4a4a4a; borderwidth=1pt; width: 350px;]

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=#212121 borderwidth=0px; width: 300px; font-family: georgia; font-style: italic; font-size: 26px; color: white; margin-top: -30px; letter-spacing: -2px; opacity: 0.80; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #000000;]
      S T O R M K I T[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=#212121 borderwidth=0px;width: 300px; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; margin-top: -5px; color: lightgrey; letter-spacing: 3px; opacity: 0.75;]
      windclan l kitten l 5 moons [/fancypost]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0pt; width: 300px; background-color: grey; font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana; margin-right: 15px; margin-left: 15px; text-align: justify; background-color: lightslategray; padding: 10px; color: black; margin-top: 6px; opacity: 0.95; margin-bottom: 1px;]
      Stormkit was glad to have something to do, and Jonathan had asked her to host a movie marathon. The kit found some trouble in figuring out all the cables and wires for the small projector. Some twoleg had chucked it out, and it seemed one of her Clanmates had picked it up and brought it back to camp. The device was fairly faulty - one corner of the projection was black and there were dots here and there, but otherwise perfectly sound.

Racking through the movie cases, the she-kit found 7 of the same franchise. 'Harry Potter' it said on the covers, in a sharp font. Making a wild guess, Stormkit chose 'Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone'. It seemed to be the same twoleg on all the covers, and in that one he looked the youngest. The black smoke figured it was supposed to be in chronological order.

"Movie marathon, everybody!" the young Guardian yowled. "Feel free to help yourself to some food!" The black smoke she-kit gestured to the table set off to the side, laden with movie snacks like popcorn, licorice and candies and even some just-expired soft drink that she found thrown out at the back of the suburban supermarket.

"Just grab a cushion and I'll set up the movie soon!"[/fancypost]

[/fancypost]
      if you want a thread, just pm!
      full bio here * windclan — honorguard — 5 moons — attack in lightslategray

• Re: it's not a race // MOVIE MARATHON, OPEN

[fancypost borderwidth=0; font-size: 12px; width: 450px; font-family: georgia; text-align: justify; color: white;]Movies were the perfect source of distraction for the ever-so-nervous kitten. They didn't require her to explain herself to others, nor did it require excellent social skills. She could just cuddle up next to someone (hopefully with them not noticing), and finding her a bowl of popcorn. I wonder if they have slushies around here. I want watermelon, thought the smoke as she plopped down on a blanket.

Socialitekit craned her head around to look at the other kitten who'd been present at her joining. Perhaps she wouldn't mind some company ... oh but she couldn't ask! Talking to pretty girls? Oh god. "This ... uh ... this is great, Stormkit! I'm super excited," she said, her cheeriness plainly coming off as nervousness.

Display Spoiler
      GENERAL INFORMATION
      ➤ Socialitekit
      ➤ 3 moons | ages real-time [every 8th]
      ➤ cisgender female | homosexual homoromantic
      ➤ WindClan member

RECENT EVENTS

APPEARANCE
      ➤ DOMESTIC FELINE
      — Black smoke Maine Coon with yellow eyes. Body is much larger than an average kitten's, and her bushy fur makes her appear even larger.
      injuries: none

PERSONALITY
      ➤ apprehensive | enthusiastic | supportive | bashful | loving
      ➤ "your personal cheerleader" | affectionate | in need of affirmation
      ➤ indecisive | inquisitive | patient | unwavering loyalty | hardworking

RELATIONSHIPS
      ➤ single | no crushes | ½ _____
      ➤ npc x npc | generation 1

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor= green; borderwidth= 3px; border-radius: 100px; width:540px; height:550px; overflow=auto;]
      Oliver Queen-Stark
      "The Arrow"

[fancypost bgcolor= transparent; borderwidth= 0px; width: 475px; height: 180px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto;]
      It was something he could actually manage, which gave Oliver a little respite from his adjustment as a peacock. For all his attempts to return to his former self, none of them have been successful to date, and he was starting to wonder whether he'd ever actually be able to return to his birth body, or any other body.

He'd tried when he woke up after a restful sleep, he'd tried after exhausting himself physically, and he'd even tried after some relaxing meditation. Nothing had work, to his disappointment.

Maybe a movie would take his mind off of his dismal circumstances, and he nodded to Stormkit before he found a spot and plopped himself down on a cushion with some popcorn. "Sounds great! What movie will we be watching first?" he asked Stormkit as he settled into his seat.

[/fancypost]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      When you feel my heat
      Look into my eyes
      It’s where my demons hide
      {Demons by Imagine Dragons}
      [/fancypost]

I AM ONE WITH THE FORCE. THE FORCE IS WITH ME.
      [hr][hr][shadow=white,left]R E Y[/shadow]
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:230px; height: 240px; overflow: auto][justify]Rey made her way over, grabbing an orange and white cushion. She sat herself down, resting her front paws and head on the plump fabric. "What film is it?" she asked, twitching her nose slightly.[/fancypost][hr][hr]

[size=6pt] trek
      TAGS 20/12

general:
      rey | f | heterosexual
      darkclan | officer | 18 moons - ages on 20th | 24 in human aus

physical:
      ☆ small red coywolf with orange eyes, carries a staff
      ☆ voice claim is daisy ridley

injuries & scars:
      ☆ a few small ones from various accidents and scraps

mental health:
      ☆ stable atm

personality:
      ☆ intelligent, feisty, opinionated, confident, respectful

relationships:
      ☆ single; crushing on no one.
      ☆ first gen

other:
      ☆ playlist
      ☆ hard mentally and physically
      ☆ telekinesis and telepathy

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: 0px solid black; border-bottom: 1px solid gray; width: 350px; font-size: 8pt][size=20pt]Littlespirit![/size]
      THE WORST IS YET TO COME[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: 0px solid black; color: #a9a9a9; width: 380px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;]

She had never seen a movie before so she was quick to approaching when she heard Stormkit's words. At the mention food, she curiously looked over at the mentioned table and saw them, mainly looking at the candies. "This sounds like its going to be fun!" she said as she had came to claim a cushion after taking some of the candies that had been offered.

'telepathy' ' thinking'
      info — updated 1/2

GENERAL:
      ★ Littlespirit Duviel | Lit, Little, Lil | Female
      ★ Questioning
      ★ Single | ½ Zekle
      ★ Littletalks xx npc | G1 | Mentor - n/a | former mentors- Kate + Frisk + Henry
      ★ 12 months | Feb 8th 2016 | ages at real time
      ★ Advisor[hp] of WindClan | Medic apprentice[shp] of WindClan | Former Paladin[hp] of BlizzardClan | Ambassador to HawkClan

RECENT EVENTS:
      ★ Joined WindClan
      ★ Gained memories of her biological family
      ★ Promoted to medic apprentice 12/02/16
      ★ Promoted to Advisor 12/18/16
      ★ Stuck as a shrunken leopard

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      ★ Remembers currently nothing of her past life.
      ★ Originally is from BlizzardClan
      ★ Character bond with Lark
      ★ Big crowds make her nervous
      ★ She is a mute, so she speaks with telepathy
      ★ Adopted daughter of Suiteheart and Margaery
      ★ Subconsciously afraid others won't like her because of her telepathy
      ★ Faceclaim is Wendy Marvell from Fairy tail

PHYSICAL:
      ★ Leopard [current] | health: 100%
      — A pale yellow with black spots and white underbelly, neck and chin, muscular build but right now is stuck as the size of a small dog.
      major injuries: n/a
      [i]minor injuries: n/a
      ★ Domestic feline [birth] | health: 89%
      — A smaller then average Grey tabby w/green eyes, skinny and long furred, carries a brown bag around her neck. Be aware she can not speak correctly in this body and uses telepathy.
      [i]major injuries: n/a
      [i]scars: two branding marks, one on her other flank with the words 'BLOODCLAN'S BITCH' and a juvenile smiley face on her cheek, and a cauterized puncture wound on flank
      ★ Dragon [spare] | health: 100%
      — Large white feathery dragon with blue eyes, very tall.
      ★ Husky [spare] | health: 100%
      — An average sized brown w/ white husky also has blue eyes.

PERSONALITY:
      — Friendly | Caring | Earnest | Faithful
      — Artful | Formal | Quiet | Moralistic
      — Ditzy | Cowardly | Insecure | Passive
      — Lit is very cowardly, afraid to fight back or isn't willing to attack others even if they give her a reason too. But she does have moralities, she knows what is okay to do and what isn't, thanks to past experiences from watching others. She does however end up crashing under pressure from others when told to do something, something that bites her back. Lit also has a bad habit of either stuttering or pausing when she's saying something.

POWERS:
      ★ Telepathy — barely mastered = decent control, uses only to speak
      ★ Elemental powers (earth) — Not mastered/undiscovered
      ★ Elemental powers (Air) — discovered/not mastered = has no control it reacts based on her emotions
      ★ Telekinesis — not mastered/undiscovered

INTERACTION:
      ★ Makes friends very easily
      ★ Easy physically | Very easy mentally | as little to no training
      ★ Doesn't start fights | Avoids them | will dodge attacks
      ★ Attack in #C0D9DB
      ★ Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.
      ★ If you want to plot or have a thread just send an pm!

[/fancypost]
      [size=6pt]☪ Endeavor
      F O R THE L O V E OF A DAUGHTER
      Littlespirit Duviel ❄ 12 months ❄ Easy ❄ WindClan

[fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 421px; padding: 0px;][hr][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 420px; padding: 0px; padding-bottom: 4px; padding-top: 4px;][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 98px; height: 100px; padding: 0; float: left; margin-bottom: -8px;][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 90px; height: 90px; padding: 0; float: left; background:url(http://i.imgur.com/yK4roZR.jpg); margin-top: 3px;][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      [justify]Despite having no idea what a movie was, the chocolate tabby settled down beside Littlespirit to partake in the event. Everyone seemed excited, so it must be something enjoyable. Hm. He supposed he would find out soon enough.
      [/fancypost][hr][/fancypost]

TAGS (1/10)

GENERAL:
      ▪ Greypaw | Male
      ▪ Heteroromantic | Heterosexual
      ▪ 11 months old | real-time aging | February 9, 2016
      ▪ WindClan Advisor

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ▪ Single | No crushes | No maybe crushes
      ▪ NPC x NPC | Gen 1 | No mentor (formerly Anima)

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      ▪ King of flings
      ▪ Daddy issues
      ▪ Comes from an ancient Clan called IronClan
      ▪ Generally based around Theon Greyjoy from Game of Thrones
      ▪ Speaks with a British accent

PHYSICAL:
      ★ DOMESTIC FELINE [birth/main] | health: 100%
      — A chocolate tabby with white markings on his face, chest, and legs | grey eyes
      — major injuries: none
      — minor injuries: none

PERSONALITY:
      — vain | arrogant | tries to be honorable | entitled | insecure (on the inside) | indignant | charming
      — defender of the innocent | wicked temper | prone to aggression

INTERACTION:
      ▪ Physically difficult | Mentally mild
      ▪ Will pick a fight but can be reckless | Doesn't pick his battles wisely
      ▪ Attack in #A9F5F2
      ▪ Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions

[fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 410px; margin-top: -10px; font-family: arial; line-height:100%; font-size: 9pt; text-align: justify;]
      Oh, this sounded fun! She had discovered what a movie was just a few weeks ago and was absolutely intrigued by them. The particular ones she had taken an interest to were the musicals, of course, but she was interested in seeing what the movies that didn't involve musicals were like. The ginger feline made her way towards the snack table, picking up some popcorn (her father had told her it was quite good) and then turned to look towards the group of people that had gathered, trying to identify someone she had yet to have a conversation with. She felt it was important to be familiar with those in her clan, after all, so it would only make sense that she interacted with various clanmates. It was then that she spotted Greypaw, an individual she faintly recognized but had never talked to in length. So, she quietly made her way over and settled down beside him.

[hr]
      tags - updated 1/10
      GENERAL:
      Evelyn Jekyll | Eve, Evie | female
      heteroromantic | heterosexual
      single | ½ no one | dating no one
      adopted by Henry Jekyll
      guardian of Windclan
      member of The Elite

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      former human
      died in a ship wreck
      her former husband was abusive
      has an english accent
      is a Christian
      can read music
      is the embodiment of the heavenly virtue chastity

PHYSICAL:
      DOMESTIC FELINE | health: 95%
      — she has bright blue eyes and ginger fur.
      — she wears a golden eighth note necklace.
      — major injuries: none
      — minor injuries: small cuts from being captured by Thomas Stride

PERSONALITY:
      *the closer to the word on the right side, the more they show that particular trait. the same goes for the left side.*

aimless ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ambitious
      aloof ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● friendly
      weak-willed ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ disciplined
      oblivious ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ perceptive
      dull ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● creative
      lazy ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ ○ hardworking
      illiterate ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ ○ intellectual
      modest ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ arrogant
      sinner ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ saint
      solemn ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ jokester
      shameful ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ shameless
      cold ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ ○ affectionate
      passive ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ aggressive
      introvert ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ ○ extrovert
      chaste○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ flirt
      consistent ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ erratic
      vengeful ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ forgiving
      submissive ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ dominant
      independent ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ clingy
      messy ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● orderly
      traditional ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ open-minded
      logical ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ emotional
      wary ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ ○ trustful
      clumsy ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ elegant
      awkward ● ● ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ suave
      self-preserving ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ self-sacrificing
      pessimistic ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ optimistic
      timid ● ● ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ bold
      cautious ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ rash

INTERACTION:
      physically easy | mentally easy
      She doesn't start fights and will either try to talk her way out of one or just run.
      Attack in bolded #4982e5
      Can powerplay nonviolent actions.

[/fancypost]

i put myself back in the narrative
      i stop wasting time on tears

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:1.5]#8F75C3 for speaking
      Stealing a large bag of candy from the snacks table, the white-furred wolf pup plopped herself down on a cushion, curling around the bag as she munched on the candy. Her tail wagged happily as she waited to see what sort of movie Stormkit had picked for them. Hopefully it wouldn't be too scary.
      [hr]
      tags (updated 12/27)

[justify][size=10px]general:
      Victorianpup - Victoriansovereign| Vic, Toripup |
      demisexual | biromantic | currently single
      wolf pup | reincarnation of Padmé Amidala
      4 moons physically | 19 moons combined w/ Padmé's spirit | born October 1st
      Windclan member | Operations Advisor (HP)

physical:
      black-lined golden optics in every form
      albino wolf pup[current]
      accessories
      - simple gold chain headpiece; reference here; gold necklace here
      & gold bracelet here

injuries:
      none at the moment

personality:
      diplomatic | curious | royal dignity & grace | touch of childish naivety
      can be private about her true feelings | cares a great deal for everyone

confrontation:
      easy physically | difficult mentally
      does not start or quit fights | will attempt diplomacy during battle
      Shii-Cho & Ataru based fighting styles | very low threat level
      attack in #C375AB

important links:
      information on fighting styles [here]
      official biography [here][/justify]
      [ WHEN THE VIOLENCE CAUSES SILENCE, WE MUST BE MISTAKEN. ]
      in your head they're still fighting

[ WC OPERATIONS HUB ]

[fancypost bgcolor=; background-color: slategray; border-radius: 0px; bordercolor=#4a4a4a; borderwidth=1pt; width: 350px;]

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=#212121 borderwidth=0px; width: 300px; font-family: georgia; font-style: italic; font-size: 26px; color: white; margin-top: -30px; letter-spacing: -2px; opacity: 0.80; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #000000;]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=#212121 borderwidth=0px;width: 300px; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; margin-top: -5px; color: lightgrey; letter-spacing: 3px; opacity: 0.75;]
      windclan l guardian l 5 moons [/fancypost]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0pt; width: 300px; background-color: grey; font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana; margin-right: 15px; margin-left: 15px; text-align: justify; background-color: lightslategray; padding: 10px; color: black; margin-top: 6px; opacity: 0.95; margin-bottom: 1px;]
      Stormkit flicked her tail and gave a quick smile at Socialitekit in greeting, before gesturing for everyone else to come in and get comfortable.

"I can't read the cover of what movie it is, but by the pictures on it it seems like quite a magical one," the kitten meowed to Oliver and Rey, looking at the owls and twolegs with silly hats wielding sticks. Harry Potter, the cover said, but of course Storm didn't know how to read.

With that, the she-kit pushed in the disc. After a few glitches and a few moments, the opening introductory scene of Harry Potter began to play, showing the backstory of the boy-who-lived, with the iconic Hedwig's Theme beginning to play.
      [/fancypost]

[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=none; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; width: 370px;font-size:8pt;line-height: 130%;][justify]"I sure do hope that I'm not the only one who finds this bit just a little scary.." The collie would murmur quietly, mostly to himself, beneath the hum of the device working strenuously to project the image they all had their gaze settled upon. Cherviltea wasn't sure as to what it was, about movies: he had seen things, in real life - he was sure that they all had. Yet, good movies were directed in a way to elicit subtle emotions to even the steeliest of hearts, right? Anyhow, he'd hush himself, sneaking in somewhat late, and seating himself at the back. Harry Potter and the Philospher's stone, huh? A lot of people tended to consider such a favourite, and quite evidently, a classic at that. In fact, the entirety of the Harry Potter series had become somewhat of a modern classic.

TAGS 07/12/2016

"yesterday, today"
      cherviltea xerses | windclan leader | male | dating sanctifiedpaw | sexuality unconfirmed | (unknowingly) candyfangs x npc

"and the day before yesterday"
      telepathy | flower prints | earth elementals | scent manipulation

"i had a dream"
      extreme physical | difficult mental | attack in #76B07A

"that this wide world"
      black and white border collie | yellow eyes | eyes will flicker red when under extreme mental stress | has faded purplish-black bruises on his neck | metal prosthetic right fore-limb, with various stems, flower, and leaves weaved within and around the material | bandages wrapped around the entirety of the left fore-limb | wears a fortune charm around his neck, from san

"was easily crumbled"
      holds no memory of parents | bad memories of drowning | feels the guilt of having let an old, childhood friend die, by trading his life for his own in the heat haze | cannot and will not go near rivers without reason
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;color:#76B07A;font-size:26pt;letter-spacing:-2px]THESE ZOMBIES IN THE PARK[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;color:#76B07A;font-size:23pt;letter-spacing:-2px; margin-top:-5px;]THEY'RE LOOKING FOR MY HEART[/fancypost] [fancyimage]http://i.imgur.com/bzk4ndr.gif?1[/fancyimage]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:230px; height: 240px; overflow: auto][justify]Rey was watching intently, and nearly told Cherviltea to shut up when she began to talk. Instead, her tail twitched slightly, and she shifted her position. This was a good film, if a little sad. [/fancypost][hr][hr]

[size=6pt] trek
      TAGS 20/12

general:
      rey | f | heterosexual

physical:

injuries & scars:

mental health:
      ☆ stable atm

personality:
      ☆ intelligent, feisty, opinionated, confident, respectful

relationships:
      ☆ single; crushing on no one.
      ☆ first gen

other:
      ☆ playlist
      ☆ hard mentally and physically
      ☆ telekinesis and telepathy

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: 0px solid black; border-bottom: 1px solid gray; width: 350px; font-size: 8pt][size=20pt]Littlespirit![/size]
      THE WORST IS YET TO COME[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: 0px solid black; color: #a9a9a9; width: 380px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;]

Lit glanced at Chervil for a bit, was this movie supposed to be scary? If it was she was half way tempted to just turn her head, she'd rather not see anything scary. For now she returned her attention back to the movie, hopefully it would be good. As she watched she would start to munch as quietly as she could on some of the candy she had in her grasp.

'telepathy' ' thinking'
      info — updated 1/2

GENERAL:
      ★ Littlespirit Duviel | Lit, Little, Lil | Female
      ★ Questioning
      ★ Single | ½ Zekle
      ★ Littletalks xx npc | G1 | Mentor - n/a | former mentors- Kate + Frisk + Henry
      ★ 12 months | Feb 8th 2016 | ages at real time
      ★ Advisor[hp] of WindClan | Medic apprentice[shp] of WindClan | Former Paladin[hp] of BlizzardClan | Ambassador to HawkClan

RECENT EVENTS:
      ★ Joined WindClan
      ★ Gained memories of her biological family
      ★ Promoted to medic apprentice 12/02/16
      ★ Promoted to Advisor 12/18/16
      ★ Stuck as a shrunken leopard

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      ★ Remembers currently nothing of her past life.
      ★ Originally is from BlizzardClan
      ★ Character bond with Lark
      ★ Big crowds make her nervous
      ★ She is a mute, so she speaks with telepathy
      ★ Adopted daughter of Suiteheart and Margaery
      ★ Subconsciously afraid others won't like her because of her telepathy
      ★ Faceclaim is Wendy Marvell from Fairy tail

PHYSICAL:
      ★ Leopard [current] | health: 100%
      — A pale yellow with black spots and white underbelly, neck and chin, muscular build but right now is stuck as the size of a small dog.
      major injuries: n/a
      ★ Domestic feline [birth] | health: 89%
      — A smaller then average Grey tabby w/green eyes, skinny and long furred, carries a brown bag around her neck. Be aware she can not speak correctly in this body and uses telepathy.
      [i]scars: two branding marks, one on her other flank with the words 'BLOODCLAN'S BITCH' and a juvenile smiley face on her cheek, and a cauterized puncture wound on flank
      ★ Dragon [spare] | health: 100%
      — Large white feathery dragon with blue eyes, very tall.
      ★ Husky [spare] | health: 100%
      — An average sized brown w/ white husky also has blue eyes.

PERSONALITY:
      — Friendly | Caring | Earnest | Faithful
      — Artful | Formal | Quiet | Moralistic
      — Ditzy | Cowardly | Insecure | Passive
      — Lit is very cowardly, afraid to fight back or isn't willing to attack others even if they give her a reason too. But she does have moralities, she knows what is okay to do and what isn't, thanks to past experiences from watching others. She does however end up crashing under pressure from others when told to do something, something that bites her back. Lit also has a bad habit of either stuttering or pausing when she's saying something.

POWERS:
      ★ Telepathy — barely mastered = decent control, uses only to speak
      ★ Elemental powers (earth) — Not mastered/undiscovered
      ★ Elemental powers (Air) — discovered/not mastered = has no control it reacts based on her emotions
      ★ Telekinesis — not mastered/undiscovered

INTERACTION:
      ★ Makes friends very easily
      ★ Easy physically | Very easy mentally | as little to no training
      ★ Doesn't start fights | Avoids them | will dodge attacks
      ★ Attack in #C0D9DB
      ★ Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.
      ★ If you want to plot or have a thread just send an pm!

[/fancypost]
      [size=6pt]☪ Endeavor
      F O R THE L O V E OF A DAUGHTER
      Littlespirit Duviel ❄ 12 months ❄ Easy ❄ WindClan

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor= green; borderwidth= 3px; border-radius: 100px; width:540px; height:550px; overflow=auto;]
      Oliver Queen-Stark
      "The Arrow"

[fancypost bgcolor= transparent; borderwidth= 0px; width: 475px; height: 180px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto;]
      He'd heard of Harry Potter before, so he nodded. "Good choice," he whispered to Stormkit before she started the movie. As the theme began to play, he settled down into his seat.

He started eating some of his popcorn pieces as quietly as he could, but otherwise made no noise.

[/fancypost]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      When you feel my heat
      Look into my eyes
      {Demons by Imagine Dragons}
      [/fancypost]

windclan l guardian l 5 moons [/fancypost]
      "It's not too bad," the she-kit reassured Cherviltea and Littlespirit, her tail flicking behind her as she tried to speak in a hushed tone. Sneakily stealing a few popcorn from Oliver, giving him a thankful smile in return, she sat back and relaxed near the leader and the medic.

The movie now showed the beginning of Harry Potter - the boy-who-lived's backstory, of how he was left on his mother's sisters porch after his parents were killed, of how he had to grow up with a horrid cousin and a horrible aunt and uncle. The movie got up to the part where they went to the zoo.
      [/fancypost]

[/fancypost]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:230px; height: 240px; overflow: auto][justify]Rey furrowed her eyebrows at Harry's story. His guardians seemed pretty mean. Why the hell had that old man left him with them? THOSE WERE THE COUSIN'S BIRTHDAY GIFTS??! Rey was almost in awe. She'd never even had a birthday present before - she'd had to scavenge and make everything for herself.[/fancypost][hr][hr]

[size=6pt] trek
      TAGS 20/12

general:
      rey | f | heterosexual

physical:

injuries & scars:

mental health:
      ☆ stable atm