I may not live to see our glory - Joining

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• I may not live to see our glory - Joining

The larger-than-average feline trudged reluctantly towards the border. The life of a warrior seemed intriguing, with enthralling tales of adventure and brave animals who lived and died for their family, a.k.a. their clan. Still, he was more of a loner, in both literal and figurative terms. He had commitment issues, and he never seemed to stay long in one place. Still, his curiosity got the best of him and basically dragged him over to the border of the nearest clan. The maine coon's orange eyes shifted around the semi-snowy terrain, flicking his tail and tapping his foot against the soil absent-mindedly.
      This profile is extremely underwhelming, chances are it's gonna stay like this for a while.
    • Re: I may not live to see our glory - Joining

[fancypost bgcolor= transparent; border: 0px solid transparent; width: 420px;]
      [hr][justify]The medicine cat apprentice, nearing the end of her pregnancy, had taken the liberty of going out on more walks. She feared that if she went into labor in camp then it would attract too much attention. If she was to keep her expectancy a secret, she would need to be able to leave camp without arousing suspicion. Thus, here she was, at the border when a black smoke tom made his presence known. Joining him at the border, Daisystem requested with a smile, "Hello, would you mind telling me your name and your business with ThunderClan?"

[welcome to thunderclan! c:]
      daisystem | thunderclan | medicine cat apprentice | 1/2 of snakeflower

[fancypost bgcolor= transparent; border: transparent; width: 500px; text-align: justify;]Ivoryclaw gave Daisystem a grin as she padded over, sitting down casually as she awaited the joiner's response. Man, that was a large cat. She'd heard of Maine Coons being large, though, she just thought it was a minor size difference. Interesting, that was pretty interesting.
      [right]
      tags
      <br />Ivoryclaw (F)<br />ThunderClan<br />Warrior (15m)<br />Albino Cat<br />Sensitive to light<br />Attack in BOLD<br />Peaceful actions may be powerplayed<br />PM for plots<br />
      [/right]
      <br /><br />[fancypost borderwidth=0px; font-family: Mistral; font-size: 32pt]
      [glow=white,2,300]Through the woods we ran,[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0px; font-family: SapphireSativa; font-size: 15pt]
      [shadow=lightblue,left]Deep into the mountain sound.[/fancypost]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:470px; background: #fff; border-radius: 3px; border-left: 80px solid #a3a3ed;]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 70px; height: 90px; background:url(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/favicons/9a394028692727ca4bc83ccafbd5d41d5ef67b781da7382d7c6cfc99.png?7a54eb8f916df90c1e22e500f9986f5e); background-size: 100%; border: 5px solid #DEDEFE; border-radius:800px; float: left; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: 15px;][/fancypost] [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 370px; font-family: helvetica; font-size:11px; color: #2E190F; text-align: justify; padding: 15px; border-left: 50px solid white;]
      ivypaw settled beside ivoryclaw, her pale green eyes settling curiously on the stranger. due to the fact that she had norwegian in her, the she-cat was unusually bigger for an apprentice, so the tom in front of her was not that intimidating size-wise. she stayed silent as daisystem questioned the tom, and opted to regard him with her curious but cautious gaze.

// welcome to thunderclan!
      [/fancypost]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; font-family: arial; font-size: 27px; color: a3a3ed; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 15px;]
      could roses bloom again . . .
      [/fancypost][/fancypost]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:420px; font-family: helvetica; font-size:9px; text-align:right;]love cal[/fancypost][hr]
      tags | updated 1/8
      BASIC INFORMATION
      ★ ivypaw (ivykit, ivydust) | ivy | female, feminine pronouns
      - (ivy because of the dark color of ivy berries. dust for the white in her fur as though she were "dusted" with white)
      ★ ??-mantic | ??-sexual
      ★ 8 moons | january 2nd, 2017 | ages every 50 posts
      ★ apprentice of thunderclan | "snow queen"

IMPORTANT FACTS
      ★ loosely based off of miyuki shiba from the anime 'the irregular in magic high school'

RECENT EVENTS
      ★ things that are development related
      ★ or just things that affect how they act

PHYSICAL
      ★ norwegian black smoke [birth] | health: 100%
      — a big and sturdy she-cat, grey fur with black mask, ears, paws, and legs. sharp green eyes. long and bushy-tailed with long fur.
      ref 1.
      major injuries: none
      minor injuries: none

PERSONALITY
      TALENTED | SKILLFUL | MODEST | SWEET | OPEN
      IMPULSIVE | MEDDLESOME | TIMID | CAUTIOUS
      ivy is friendly and good-natured towards everyone, but this doesn't make her a pushover. far from it, in fact. she is quick to feel anger and often gets angry if anyone belittles or makes her seem better than her brother, silverpaw. she has well-brought up manners. she is used to and is even displeased with flattery and compliments since many of these are coated with a mix of jealousy, envy, and malicious intent.

RELATIONSHIPS
      ★ single; too young to date | ½ [of nothing]
      ★ no crush | no "maybe" crush
      ★ badgerstep x darkshine | gen 1 | no mentor
      ★ sister of silverpaw

INTERACTION
      ★ she makes friends relatively easily but she doesn't get too close to anyone, therefore, she has no "best friend"
      ★ physically hard | mentally medium | currently training
      ★ unlikely to start fights |will end fights as quickly as possible
      ★ speech is bolded and attack is #B491CF and bolded
      ★ can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.
      °.✧ go to sleep now, little ugly, go to sleep now, you little fool
      female [★] asexual [★] space lover [★] character gallery [★] text wall

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]
      Spottedfern approached, warily eyeing the stranger. He was a big cat, that was for sure. She stayed silent in a lame track post.
      [hr]
      Info | Updated 31/12/2016

GENERAL:
      ▪ Spottedfern | "Spotty" | Previous Name(s): Spottedkit and Spottedpaw | Female
      ▪ Heteroromantic | Heterosexual
      ▪ 12 moons | Ages 1 moon every 150 posts
      ▪ Seasoned warrior of traditional ThunderClan
      Voice claim (Mila Kunis)

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ▪ In a relationship with Valor | Crushing on Valor | No "maybe" crushes
      ▪ Leopardbreeze (NPC) x Specklefur (NPC) | Gen 1
      ▪ Best friends with Tanglepaw

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      ▪ Parents were escaped kittypets who joined ThunderClan

EVENTS:
      ▪ 5/1/17: Became a warrior

PHYSICAL:
      ★ BENGAL [birth] | Ref. 1 | Ref. 2 | health: 95%
      — A brown Bengal with a graceful, long-legged, lithe build and pale sea-green eyes
      major injuries: Badly sprained ankle (nearly healed) and wounded scruff from a dog (nearly healed)
      [i]minor injuries: None

PERSONALITY:
      — Friendly, fierce, outgoing, hard-working, energetic, brave, stubborn and intelligent

INTERACTION:
      ▪ Medium physically | Hard mentally
      "Speech" | [i]Thoughts

▪ Attack in seagreen
      ▪ Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.

*:・゚✧ Spottedfern / Female / 16 moons / Brown Bengal with pale green eyes; missing tail / Heterosexual / Seasoned warrior of trad. ThunderClan ✧・゚:*
      (Played by Ella)
      Heartchart +
      IC OPINIONS

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-size: 20px; line-height: 120%;]
      Dawnbreeze joined the growing crowd, silently looking over the newcomer. He was large; hopefully he was strong too. Thunderclan could always use some strong warriors. The cream tabby waited patiently for a response, with a friendly grin on her face.

[/fancypost]

tags
      GENERAL:
      ★ Dawnbreeze | Dawn | Female
      ★ Homoromantic | Bisexual
      ★ 34 moons
      ★ Warrior

PHYSICAL:
      health: 100%
      — soft cream mackerel tabby with soft, thick, short fur, very strikingly green eyes, angular facial features, and large ears.
      — body type: petite, with long legs, a long, graceful tail, and slightly above average claw length.
      — injuries: none

PERSONALITY:
      ★Friendly | Cheerful | Humorous | Stable | Responsible | Intelligent
      ★Hyper | Loud | Mildly Bossy | Irritable | Teasing | Contrary

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ★ Single | Available
      ★ Dawnblaze X Cypressclaw | Gen 3
      ★ Sister to Adderstar and Copper

INTERACTION:
      ★ She makes friends easily, since she is open and friendly.
      ★ Mentally Difficult | Physically Mediocre
      ★ Prefers negotiation, but will not stand down or be intimidated.
      ★ Attack in Pink Underlined
      ★ Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;]And Ivoryskies was the next to arrive. Normally, when she found someone at the border, it meant a joiner or someone seeking out the clan rather. She would have asked for the name of the individual and their business with ThunderClan, however, it seemed one of the medicine cat apprentices had beat her to it. So, she would simply await for the stranger's next response instead.
      [hr]
      info — updated 01/09/17

GENERAL&&
      ★ ivoryskies | formerly ysabelle | iv, ivy, ivory, rysk | female
      ★ twenty-seven months | july fourth | ages up ever fifty post
      ★ seasoned warrior (former loner) | thunderclan (formerly of no alliance)

IMPORTANT FACTS&&
      ★ walks with a slight limp due to long time back left leg injury
      ★ smells like mint and honey

PHYSICAL&&
      ★ domestic feline (bengal feline) | health: 70%
      — ivory is a feminine, bengal feline with pale green eyes.
      major injuries: she has an old injury in her left back leg region that causes her to walk with a slight limp and most of time causes discomfort, however, she can still function pretty well.
      [i]minor injuries: none

PERSONALITY&&
      — reserved, ambitious, independent, intelligent, confident, humorous, open-minded, patient, somewhat trusting, protective, observant, lowkey badass.
      — sarcastic, somewhat straightforward, mysterious, stubborn.
      — temperamental, distant, secretive, too serious, unpredictable, risk-taking, unexpressive.
      — ivory is mentally fine and has no issues regarding her mental health.

INTERACTION&&
      ★ does not make friends easily due to her distant trait, however, is friendly enough
      ★ medium difficulty
      ★ ivory normally tries to negotiate when it comes to fighting or refrains from starting fights all together.
      ★ attack in #CEF6CE

RELATIONSHIPS&&
      ★ single | heterosexual | heteroromantic
      ★ no love interests (open for plotting) | no lover/mate
      ★ belinda (unknown status - mother - npc) x jinx (unknown status - father - npc) | generation one | she has five other npc half-siblings
      ★ mentoring falconpaw

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]
      Olivebranch arrived next. She gazed at the newcomer with a stern, stoic expression, blinking her brown optics. She wondered what he wanted.
      [hr]
      info — updated 01/06

GENERAL:
      ★ OLIVEBRANCH | NO NICKNAMES | FEMALE
      ★ Male | Straight
      ★ Single | ½ [no relationship]
      ★ NPC x NPC | G1 | No Apprentice
      ★ 15 moons | December 11 | Ages one moon every 100 posts
      ★ Warrior of ThunderClan

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      ★ is friends with Butterflysong but isn't super-close
      ★ is sometimes reserved and blunt
      ★ secret goal is to become leader of the Clan

PHYSICAL:
      ★ DOMESTIC FELINE [birth/main] | health: 100%
      — brown-and-black she-cat with brown eyes

PERSONALITY:
      — strong, brave, serious, stoic, authoritative
      — friendly, loyal
      — can be a bit anti-social at times
      — believes that the younger you are, the fairer you are, does not like odd things, knows what is right for others (or what she believes is right), is a bit isolated

INTERACTION:
      ★ Does not make friends easily
      ★ Medium-Hard Difficulty
      ★ does not start fights most of the time, but will finish them, and if she thinks something is wrong she will lash out
      ★ Attack in bold yellow

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIX MY PRIDE

BUT THAT SH*T'S BROKEN

bureaucrat/admin of odd squad wiki, feralfront six-year member

Thank you! :]

The maine coon's eyes shifted from cat to cat curiously. What an interesting crowd. "Hi. My name is Stormface, I'd like to join," There, simple and too the point. Not too formal, not too casual. For some reason, he found himself wanting to impress this crowd. Hopefully he wouldn't disappoint.
      This profile is extremely underwhelming, chances are it&#039;s gonna stay like this for a while.

[fancypost bgcolor= transparent; border: 0px solid transparent; width: 420px;]
      [hr][justify]Smiling, the medicine cat apprentice meowed, "Then we welcome you. My name is Daisystem, and I'm sure Adderstar will be thrilled to hear of your arrival."

/uber rushed
      daisystem | thunderclan | medicine cat apprentice | 1/2 of snakeflower

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-size: 20px; line-height: 120%;]
      Dawn grinned enthusiastically, and swished her tail welcomingly. "I'm Dawnbreeze. It's nice to meet you, Stormface. If you have any questions once you've formally joined, feel free to ask me," she meowed with a friendly flick of her long tail.

[/fancypost]

tags
      GENERAL:
      ★ Dawnbreeze | Dawn | Female
      ★ Homoromantic | Bisexual
      ★ 34 moons
      ★ Warrior

PHYSICAL:
      health: 100%
      — soft cream mackerel tabby with soft, thick, short fur, very strikingly green eyes, angular facial features, and large ears.
      — body type: petite, with long legs, a long, graceful tail, and slightly above average claw length.
      — injuries: none

PERSONALITY:
      ★Friendly | Cheerful | Humorous | Stable | Responsible | Intelligent
      ★Hyper | Loud | Mildly Bossy | Irritable | Teasing | Contrary

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ★ Single | Available
      ★ Dawnblaze X Cypressclaw | Gen 3
      ★ Sister to Adderstar and Copper

INTERACTION:
      ★ She makes friends easily, since she is open and friendly.
      ★ Mentally Difficult | Physically Mediocre
      ★ Prefers negotiation, but will not stand down or be intimidated.
      ★ Attack in Pink Underlined

[fancypost bgcolor= transparent; border: transparent; width: 500px; text-align: justify;]Ivoryclaw nodded. The albino scratched behind her ear before looking up at the joiner. "Hey, uh, I'm Ivoryclaw. Welcome." She introduced lamely. She was about to offer prey or something, but she figured he could find it himself.
      [right]
      tags
      <br />Ivoryclaw (F)<br />ThunderClan<br />Warrior (15m)<br />Albino Cat<br />Sensitive to light<br />Attack in BOLD<br />Peaceful actions may be powerplayed<br />PM for plots<br />
      [/right]
      <br /><br />[fancypost borderwidth=0px; font-family: Mistral; font-size: 32pt]
      [glow=white,2,300]Through the woods we ran,[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0px; font-family: SapphireSativa; font-size: 15pt]
      [shadow=lightblue,left]Deep into the mountain sound.[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]
      /Welcome to TC!!

"Welcome. I'm Spottedfern," the warrior introduced herself with a genial smile. Stormface could be a valuable member; he was bigger than average.
      /mobile
      [hr]
      Info | Updated 10/1/2017

GENERAL:
      ▪ Spottedfern | "Spotty" | Previous Name(s): Spottedkit and Spottedpaw | Female
      ▪ Heteroromantic | Heterosexual
      ▪ 12 moons | Ages 1 moon every 150 posts
      ▪ Seasoned warrior of traditional ThunderClan
      Voice claim (Mila Kunis)

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ▪ Single | Crushing on nobody | No "maybe" crushes
      ▪ Leopardbreeze (NPC) x Specklefur (NPC) | Gen 1
      ▪ Best friends with Tanglepaw
      ▪ Was previously in a relationship with Valor

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      ▪ Parents were escaped kittypets who joined ThunderClan

EVENTS:
      ▪ 5/1/17: Became a warrior

PHYSICAL:
      ★ BENGAL [birth] | Ref. 1 | Ref. 2 | health: 95%
      — A brown Bengal with a graceful, long-legged, lithe build and pale sea-green eyes
      major injuries: Badly sprained ankle (nearly healed) and wounded scruff from a dog (nearly healed)
      [i]minor injuries: None

PERSONALITY:
      — Friendly, fierce, loyal, outgoing, hard-working, energetic, brave, stubborn and intelligent

INTERACTION:
      ▪ Medium physically | Hard mentally
      "Speech" | [i]Thoughts

▪ Attack in seagreen
      ▪ Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.

*:・゚✧ Spottedfern / Female / 16 moons / Brown Bengal with pale green eyes; missing tail / Heterosexual / Seasoned warrior of trad. ThunderClan ✧・゚:*
      (Played by Ella)
      Heartchart +
      IC OPINIONS

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]
      Olivebranch gave a firm nod. So he was here to join their ranks. "Welcome to ThunderClan then. I'm Olivebranch." she meowed.

(welcome to Thunderclan!)
      [hr]
      info — updated 01/06

GENERAL:
      ★ OLIVEBRANCH | NO NICKNAMES | FEMALE
      ★ Male | Straight
      ★ Single | ½ [no relationship]
      ★ NPC x NPC | G1 | No Apprentice
      ★ 15 moons | December 11 | Ages one moon every 100 posts
      ★ Warrior of ThunderClan

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      ★ is friends with Butterflysong but isn't super-close
      ★ is sometimes reserved and blunt
      ★ secret goal is to become leader of the Clan

PHYSICAL:
      ★ DOMESTIC FELINE [birth/main] | health: 100%
      — brown-and-black she-cat with brown eyes

PERSONALITY:
      — strong, brave, serious, stoic, authoritative
      — friendly, loyal
      — can be a bit anti-social at times
      — believes that the younger you are, the fairer you are, does not like odd things, knows what is right for others (or what she believes is right), is a bit isolated

INTERACTION:
      ★ Does not make friends easily
      ★ Medium-Hard Difficulty
      ★ does not start fights most of the time, but will finish them, and if she thinks something is wrong she will lash out
      ★ Attack in bold yellow
      I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIX MY PRIDE

BUT THAT SH*T'S BROKEN

bureaucrat/admin of odd squad wiki, feralfront six-year member

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:470px; background: #fff; border-radius: 3px; border-left: 80px solid #a3a3ed;]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 70px; height: 90px; background:url(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/favicons/9a394028692727ca4bc83ccafbd5d41d5ef67b781da7382d7c6cfc99.png?7a54eb8f916df90c1e22e500f9986f5e); background-size: 100%; border: 5px solid #DEDEFE; border-radius:800px; float: left; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: 15px;][/fancypost] [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 370px; font-family: helvetica; font-size:11px; color: #2E190F; text-align: justify; padding: 15px; border-left: 50px solid white;]
      "hello stormface! i'm ivypaw," she introduced in a friendly tone. "if you'd like, i can show you around when we get back to camp. i wouldn't feel right leaving you without letting you know how the clan works." the she-cat blinked at the maine coon.
      [/fancypost]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; font-family: arial; font-size: 27px; color: a3a3ed; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 15px;]
      could roses bloom again . . .
      [/fancypost][/fancypost]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:420px; font-family: helvetica; font-size:9px; text-align:right;]love cal[/fancypost][hr]
      tags | updated 1/8
      BASIC INFORMATION
      ★ ivypaw (ivykit, ivydust) | ivy | female, feminine pronouns
      - (ivy because of the dark color of ivy berries. dust for the white in her fur as though she were "dusted" with white)
      ★ ??-mantic | ??-sexual
      ★ 8 moons | january 2nd, 2017 | ages every 50 posts
      ★ apprentice of thunderclan | "snow queen"

IMPORTANT FACTS
      ★ loosely based off of miyuki shiba from the anime 'the irregular in magic high school'

RECENT EVENTS
      ★ things that are development related
      ★ or just things that affect how they act

PHYSICAL
      ★ norwegian black smoke [birth] | health: 100%
      — a big and sturdy she-cat, grey fur with black mask, ears, paws, and legs. sharp green eyes. long and bushy-tailed with long fur.
      ref 1.
      minor injuries: none

PERSONALITY
      TALENTED | SKILLFUL | MODEST | SWEET | OPEN
      IMPULSIVE | MEDDLESOME | TIMID | CAUTIOUS
      ivy is friendly and good-natured towards everyone, but this doesn't make her a pushover. far from it, in fact. she is quick to feel anger and often gets angry if anyone belittles or makes her seem better than her brother, silverpaw. she has well-brought up manners. she is used to and is even displeased with flattery and compliments since many of these are coated with a mix of jealousy, envy, and malicious intent.

RELATIONSHIPS
      ★ single; too young to date | ½ [of nothing]
      ★ no crush | no "maybe" crush
      ★ badgerstep x darkshine | gen 1 | no mentor
      ★ sister of silverpaw

INTERACTION
      ★ she makes friends relatively easily but she doesn't get too close to anyone, therefore, she has no "best friend"
      ★ physically hard | mentally medium | currently training
      ★ unlikely to start fights |will end fights as quickly as possible
      ★ speech is bolded and attack is #B491CF and bolded
      ★ can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.
      °.✧ go to sleep now, little ugly, go to sleep now, you little fool
      female [★] asexual [★] space lover [★] character gallery [★] text wall