CLAN SHIPPING THREAD | where all the romance happens ;)

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our December Spotlight Contest!
The winners for the November Spotlight Contest have been decided! The art goes to Sadie and the writing goes to Vanilla. Congratulations!
Traditional Darkclan is an active medium to fast paced loyal clan with tons of interesting characters and a friendly out of character community - come see for yourself!
Is your character lusting for power, or seeking revenge against an old enemy? The District is a medium-paced group working to become the strongest clan in the land while strengthening bonds and supporting allies. Come see for yourself as they fight not to lose themselves to evil and cruelty!
  • [sub][color=white]i don't regret this but.
    the first ship of this thread:

tbh gooey?? cade would probably try an hook up with her too smh
    hes a casanova
    lets make him one
    cade x every person ever

[sub][color=white]
    cade x every person ever #cadehastocontrolhimself

ladies: awake
    men: woke
    cade: happens to exist
    dick: out

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=none; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; width: 400px;font-size:8pt;line-height: 180%;][justify]

we all just need to acknowledge
    that #tallsmol is the best platonic ship on earth

[align=center][size=12][color=#191313]could tell you what [color=#B48566][b][i]you [/i][/b][/color]wanna hear[/size] [color=#B48566][size=12][color=#191313]cause the [color=#B48566][i][b]truth[/b][/i][/size][i][b] [/b][/i][/color]is always in the way[/color] [size=8]freckleface [color=#191313]—[/color] windclan leader [/size][color=#191313]—[/color] [size=8]twenty moons[/size][/align]

• [fancypost bgcolor= transparent; border: 0px solid transparent; width: 420px;][align=center]

[hr][justify][size=8]tallsmol will 100% be the platonic ship of 2k17 mk

also ships with turtie? she's prone to falling in love & having babies

[center][img width=510 height=130]http://i.imgur.com/nUfL2xR.jpg[/img]

• I'm cackling.
    This belongs here xD

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=none; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; width: 400px;font-size:8pt;line-height: 180%;][justify]

fleetfawn for life

[align=center][size=12][color=#191313]could tell you what [color=#B48566][b][i]you [/i][/b][/color]wanna hear[/size] [color=#B48566][size=12][color=#191313]cause the [color=#B48566][i][b]truth[/b][/i][/size][i][b] [/b][/i][/color]is always in the way[/color] [size=8]freckleface [color=#191313]—[/color] windclan leader [/size][color=#191313]—[/color] [size=8]twenty moons[/size][/align]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 350px; margin-bottom: -27px;]

Applepaw

[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 350px;]
    [hr][hr][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 350px; margin-top: -25px;]

female - trad. windclan - apprentice-

[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 340px; margin-top: -9px;]
    [justify] i don't really have anyone i ship with apple rn :') hawkpaw went inactive sadly
    [/justify][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 350px; margin-top: -10px;]
    [hr][/fancypost]

[align=center][color=#FFFFFF][b]Applepaw -- WindClan -- Apprentice -- 10 moons[/b][/color][/align]
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; font-size: 12px;][justify]
    poppyspots needs someone to looove
    [hr]

[/justify]

• [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 50px; margin-bottom: -17px; letter-spacing: -2px; text-align: center; color: navajowhite; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px black; margin-top: -15px;] Windpath[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: center; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px black;]Female ** 13 Moons ** Warrior**WindClan[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; color: wheat; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify;][hr]
    Some one please love my Windpath. #Notdesperateatall XD
    [hr]
    [/fancypost]

TEMPLATE BY NightSpirit: Speaks in Burlywood: Thinks in Saddlebrown 

• [fancypost bgcolor= transparent; border: 0px solid transparent; width: 420px;][align=center]

[hr][justify][size=8]can turtie play cupid & lowkey try to get fleetfawn to be a thing?? xDD

"fawn, go play with fleetkit."
    "but mom, he's mean."
    "don't but mom me. i want grandchildren."

• [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; font: 20px georgia; width: 500px; height: 20px; text-align:right; margin-bottom:-5px; letter-spacing:-2px; opacity:.][shadow=pink,left]✩ ✩ ✩ [/shadow] [glow=black,2,300]pinkkit[/glow][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=none; border:0px; width:500px; line-height:115%; font-size:10px; text-align:justify;]*throws Pinky at this thread*
    [hr]

Elijah, otherwise known as Fries. I roleplay in the trad clans.

? Otterfang of SkyClan ?
    ? Cinder of BloodClan ?

? Snowkit of ShadowClan ?

? Lavenderpaw of RiverClan ?

[hr][justify][size=8]can turtie play cupid & lowkey try to get fleetfawn to be a thing?? xDD

Totally xD
    And lmaooo Gooey xP

[hr][justify][size=8]lmao gooey that's exactly how it'll go down xDD

• [fancypost borderwidth=0pt; font-size: 11px; font-family: arial; text-align: justify; width: 350px;]

Any ships with this gay girl?

[center][fancypost bgcolor=; border: 1px solid #fff; width: 400px; height: 100px; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/2bf813ff92c9db1797e08341f4458baa/tumblr_nm5wnhZmB31qg63g4o1_500.jpg);background-position:center;][/fancypost][/center]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0px;font-size:11pt;line-height:16px;width:470px;font-family:times new riman;text-align:justify;][b][size=3][color=#eecfa1]DAWNBREEZE[/color][/size][/b]
    [i]noun[/i] [DAWN-BREEZE]
    Dawnbreeze is a rather tall she-cat with sandy colored fur and pale green eyes. She has pale tabby stripes placed all over her body and one white paw on her left front leg[/fancypost]
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;]alrighty time for some shippos

Stormfur, Maplegaze, Maplestorm
    Frecklestorm (???), Stormface, Frecklegaze
    Stormfawn, Fawngaze, Stormkit (storm u pedo)
    Stormturtle, Turtlestorm, Turtlegaze, Stormfur
    Pinkstorm (cotton candy clouds), Pinkgaze (ew pinkeye), Stormkit (pedo x2)
    Beetlestorm, Stormbeetle, Stormmask, Beetlegaze
    Dawnstorm, Stormdawn, Dawngaze, Stormbreeze (these r really pretty but they're both gay af so it cant b canon lmao)
    Duskstorm, Stormdusk, Duskgaze, Stormfoot

Some of these ships have really pretty names and I hate it
    [hr]

[center][fancypost=border-width:0px;font-size:15pt;color:#6A926A;]BROKEN ARMS[/fancypost][fancypost=border-width:0px;margin-top:-4px;font-family:arial;font-size:12pt;color:white;][and bloodied noses][/fancypost][/center]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 350px; margin-bottom: -27px;]

Applepaw

[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 350px;]
    [hr][hr][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 350px; margin-top: -25px;]

female - trad. windclan - apprentice-

[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 340px; margin-top: -9px;]
    [justify] appledusk isnt that a canon warriors name?

applefoot lol

APPLESTORM
    [/justify][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 350px; margin-top: -10px;]
    [hr][/fancypost]

[align=center][color=#FFFFFF][b]Applepaw -- WindClan -- Apprentice -- 10 moons[/b][/color][/align]