WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE // open, introducing Braelynn!

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
  • [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid white; width: 450px; text-align: left; height: auto; font-size: 24pt; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000000; color: goldenrod; font-family: georgia; line-height: 90%]bill cipher !
    [size=7pt][font=verdana]I WILL BE THE ONE TO MAKE YOU CRAWL![/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid white; width: 450px; text-align: justify; height: auto; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 130%; margin-top: -8px][hr]It was about damn time he did this. Bill teleported back to camp, ghostmode turned off, carrying a black-furred direwolf pup in his jaws. Once he reached The Cartel's camp, he set Braelynn down and decided to announce her presence: "Crew! I would like you all to meet Braelynn." Bill spoke, wrapping his tail around his paws. "She's going to be a part of our Crew from on, understood? I want her to be treated like you would any other member of our Crew." He was only saying this because he stole Braelynn, of course. But did he want the pup to know she was stolen from somewhere? Nope, because he wanted her to stay. He didn't want her trying to figure out where she came from and sneaking off to find that place. That being the Tribe of Burning Eclipse, of course. The daughter of himself and Trinity. He wasn't even sure if she was old enough to realize that this wasn't the home she was born in.
    Bah, he'll get to that issue if they got there.

Maybe this'll spark something between The Cartel and the Tribe. He hoped so, because they needed another target other than ShadowClan.

[size=5pt]© counselor dreamíe[/size]

[/fancypost]

P9RVxXX.png

i'm tired of this human duet.

NO CIVILIZING HIDES OUR ANIMAL IMPLUSES !

• Braelynn had fallen asleep in her father's jaws, blissfully unaware of the feud between Bill and her mother. The pup was 2 moons old, just barely old enough to not suckle off the mother anymore. She'd need somebody to chew the food for her, because she wasn't quite old enough to eat solid food. As Bill set her down and announced her presence, the black wolf blinked open her eyes and peered up at the gathering crowd. "Hewwo," she barked softly. She didn't understand that she'd been stolen from her home. She just knew that Bill was her father and she was going to be safe here.

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;line-height:1.5]
    So Bethany hated kids. This wasn't news. She's tortured and even slain children younger than her because they simply 'looked at her funny'. She wasn't a kid person. So when Bill came to camp with a pup in his grasp, she literally gagged. She coughed as her fur puffed up. She muttered curses under her breath as she slowly regained herself. "S-staying?!" She huffed, ears pinned back. She snarled and glared at the... thing. It was gross! It barely had hair. It could barely speak. Why keep it?! "Your joking, right mister godfather?" She stared up at the other, expecting this to be a 'oh haha! Of course its not staying! It's just a dumb capture per usual'. Please let it be a capture. Maybe she could steal the killing blow and end it herself.
    [hr]

DO THE [ D . A . N . C . E ]

Nonconforming - triangular - Plays: Pixel Luane & Bethany Trepidatio

STICK TO THE [ B . E . A . T ]

• [fancypost borderwidth=0px][justify][size=12px][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 450px; margin-top: -10px;][justify][size=11px]xael wouldn't be surprised if this child was one of bill's own, she'd never really taken him as a kid person. she didn't really expect any of the members to take the tiny canine under their wing, and she really didn't look old enough to be away from her mother. she'd obey the godfather, though, he'd said to treat her like she would any member and that would include welcoming her. "glad to have you, braelynn." she mewed, voice devoid of emotion. she had to agree with betty on this one. he had to be kidding.

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;color:white;]
    Ah I thought I replied
    Track for later
    [hr]

[center]

MAYBE IM JUST

A KID IN LOVE
    [fancypost=borderwidth: 0px; width: 400px; margin-top:-8px; font-family: arial; font-size: 13px; color: #BF7EBE; text-align: right]( played by: pizui )

• [fancypost bgcolor= transparent; border: 0px;][justify]What the? Another relative? But she was...a puppy! Twilight walked over, grinning as her gaze locked on the dire wolf. "Awww, she's so adorable, Godfather!" the mutated feline exclaimed, resisting the urge to hug Braelynn. "Hey there, cutie-pie!" she said to her, her expression friendly. She would definitely protect this kid...she was just too cute.
    [hr]

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;line-height:1.5]
    Bethany groaned, rolling her eyes. Great. Now it was sealed. Both the boss and underboss loved this stupid rat. Well. It was hard to tell with Bill. He more than likely just wanted more firepower. The executioner groaned and stared the pup down, glaring at it. It would make a great addition to Maura's power and here it was. Under the power of the leader. This was dumb. Why protect the runt? It grew up in the cartel. It would end up broken, one way or another.
    [hr]

You’ve charred my heart into ash
    I’ve become numb to the pain

• [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid white; width: 450px; text-align: left; height: auto; font-size: 24pt; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000000; color: goldenrod; font-family: georgia; line-height: 90%]bill cipher !
    [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid white; width: 450px; text-align: justify; height: auto; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 130%; margin-top: -8px][hr]"Why would I joke about something like this?" Bill replied to Betty with an amused snort. "She's one of us! She belongs here." Hardly old enough to eat meat, but it was better to steal her now than later when she could recall living in the Tribe.

[/fancypost]

P9RVxXX.png

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;color:white;]
    Rising watched as the dog laid asleep before openning their eyes to the new atmosphere. This was a Bill child? Since when did Bill care for his offspring? Blinking as hr sat besides Twi, his gaze stayed on the pup. 'Godfather Bill, known for impregnating whoever, whenever, the leaving them with kids..Keeping care of his own child? Are you okay?' Yeah, that wasnt sarcasm. He was genuinely worried for the dorito cat. This was just too out of character.

//lowkey used to typing 'Emperor' tbt to the Exiles
    [hr]

[center]

MAYBE IM JUST

A KID IN LOVE
    [fancypost=borderwidth: 0px; width: 400px; margin-top:-8px; font-family: arial; font-size: 13px; color: #BF7EBE; text-align: right]( played by: pizui )

The post was edited 1 time, last by RISINGREVOLUTION ().

• Braelynn turned her gaze over toward Betty, though only the look of a small and innocent child was there. She didn’t particularly understand that this female was not too keen on the dire wolf pup staying. She didn’t understand that Betty hated children. All she understood was this was a new person and that she had come to greet her. To make matters even worse for the young pup, Braelynn decided to step forward and toddle up to Betty. The small pup attempted to nuzzle into her leg, smiling up at her. She knew this wasn’t her mother, but it was the first social interaction she’d had in a while. Certainly she’d be drawn to her!

As other’s began to greet her, the black pup offered a wag of her little tail. ”Hewwo. I’m Braelynn!” she said in a cheerful manner. Her gaze roamed over all those that had gathered. They referred to her father as “godfather” did that mean they were all her siblings? She was so utterly clueless to everything. She settled back, attempting to lean against Betty and gave a content sigh.

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid white; width: 450px; text-align: justify; height: auto; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 130%; margin-top: -8px][hr]"I never said I was taking care of her." Bill responded with a snort at Risingrevolutions. "I just said I brought her here." To try to invoke something with the Tribe, of course. And he surely hoped that it was achieved with this capture -- along with Braelynn's sibling. Besides, taking care of her or any of his kids wasn't something he was supposed to do, right? The Crew could do that for him.

[/fancypost]

P9RVxXX.png

Bethany hissed and puffed up, aiming to whack the pup upside the head . "Stay away from me, rat." She hissed. Fine. Bill wanted her to treat this useleas wrech as a normal thug? She was treating her as lowly as possible. Bad names, picking on, and anything she could get away with. She hated this thing. She wanted it to leave. She wanted it gone. The girl huffed and took a few stridea away from the pup, staring at it with her slit pink eyes. She growled and her ears pinned back. Maura bubbled up beside the girl, feeding on her hatred. Bethany huffed and turned to the glowing orb, raising a brow.
    [hr]

• [fancypost bgcolor= transparent; border: 0px;][justify]Poor thing. "I'll take care of her!" Twilight offered, flinching as Betty tried to whack her. The puppy was so cute...it would be fun to raise a child again after she lost her own.
    [hr]

Bethsny raised a brow. Seriously? "Didnt you just run one of your sisters out of town cuz everyone you get attatched to gets hurt?" Sure, it was salt in the wounds, but she just wanted to see that pup suffer.

//rushed sorry c':
    [hr]

• Newt arrived just in time to see Betty slap the pup on the side of the face. He rushed over, frowning. "Betty, just... she's on our side..." he said, although he did sound questioning. He had no resentment towards his half-sister... but he felt no sibling bond either.

[align=center][color=#2F4F4F][font='georgia'][size=15][color=#696969]ALL MY LIFE THEY LET ME KNOW.[/size][/font][/color][/color] [font='georgia'][color=#5DBCD2][size=15][color=#696969]HOW FAR I WOULD NOT GO.[/size][/color][/color][/font] [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2504368-all-the-best-people-are-crazy-newt-s-tags/']tags[/url] [color=#FFFFFF]— roleplayed by cassian andorable[/color][/align]