Honestly // open; hunting // A really good try

Try this Fancypost converter. If you have any questions, please ask in The Help Den so someone can help.

Dynamo posted some information on how to create new Accounts without creating more emails here.

• Honestly // open; hunting // A really good try

Sierna was doing her best to try something she's always wanted to do. She was hunting. Actually, she was just scaring off prey. But, she thought she was doing a fantastic job. She saw a rabbit hop into view and she crouched down into "hunting position". She stalked awkwardly forward. But, she was making such a ruckus the small animal looked over. She stopped and stared at the animal as it looked back at her. They stood like that for a moment. The rabbit was the first to take off, and Sierna quickly took off after it, chasing it through the snow.
      I'm not useless. I'm dangerous, because I don't need anyone.
    • Re: Honestly // open; hunting // A really good try

[fancypost bgcolor=none; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; width: 370px;font-size:8pt;line-height: 130%;][justify]The collie blinked, aureate-hues widening in a brisk manner, as he noted the other individual whir by, churning several flecks of alabaster snow in her wake. It took a moment: a few successive blinks, as he focused on the two darting frames, for him to eventually determine what was occurring. However, he'd eventually find a light smile gracing his maw - and whilst he wished to call out to her, and cheer for her, he didn't want to risk distracting her, or throwing the rabbit off either. Instead, he'd simply root for her silently, and wait for the hunt to conclude.

TAGS 07/12/2016

"yesterday, today"
      cherviltea xerses | windclan leader | male | dating sanctifiedpaw | sexuality unconfirmed | (unknowingly) candyfangs x npc

"and the day before yesterday"
      telepathy | flower prints | earth elementals | scent manipulation

"i had a dream"
      extreme physical | difficult mental | attack in #76B07A

"that this wide world"
      black and white border collie | yellow eyes | eyes will flicker red when under extreme mental stress | has faded purplish-black bruises on his neck | metal prosthetic right fore-limb, with various stems, flower, and leaves weaved within and around the material | bandages wrapped around the entirety of the left fore-limb | wears a fortune charm around his neck, from san

"was easily crumbled"
      holds no memory of parents | bad memories of drowning | feels the guilt of having let an old, childhood friend die, by trading his life for his own in the heat haze | cannot and will not go near rivers without reason
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;color:#76B07A;font-size:26pt;letter-spacing:-2px]THESE ZOMBIES IN THE PARK[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;color:#76B07A;font-size:23pt;letter-spacing:-2px; margin-top:-5px;]THEY'RE LOOKING FOR MY HEART[/fancypost] [fancyimage]http://i.imgur.com/bzk4ndr.gif?1[/fancyimage]

[fancypost borderwidth=1px; auto;cursor: url(http://cur.cursors-4u.net/sports/spo-4/spo337.cur),auto; bordercolor=#ffffff; background: url(http://68.media.tumblr.com/d6e61f7cd2e070f1db15f3e5e2fa9c86/tumblr_oii8d1oY5o1uqz5qco5_r1_540.gif); width:400px; height: 10px; background-position: top; font-size: 14px; text-align: left; padding-top: 150px]
      [shadow=black,left]JONATHAN TOEWS [ABBR=elemental powers + shapeshfting ( bengal tiger + serval + timber wolf w/ prosthetic front left leg(current) ) + teleportation + jonathan toews ( pronounced as tayvz ) + windclan + teleportation + 30 months(2 years and 6 months) ( spiritually 28 years old ) + mentors Lusa + titles: Patriot + Deputy + formerly human + attack in #CC0000]TAGS[/ABBR][/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=#000000; auto;cursor: url(http://cur.cursors-4u.net/sports/spo-4/spo337.cur),auto; borderwidth=1px; bordercolor=#ffffff; width: 400px; height: unlimited; color: #566782; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 0px]
      [b]IT'S ONE FOR THE DAGGER
      [justify][fancypost bgcolor=#ffffff; bordercolor=#CC0000; borderwidth=1px; width: 380px; height: unlimited;padding: 10px;]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 350px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; color: black]
      What Jonathan had learned from the past was to not disturb a hunter. He remembered times when he was hunting, putting all of his focus onto one rabbit, and then someone spoke up, grabbing his attention and scaring the prey away. The timber wolf padded in after Cherviltea, nodding in greeting towards the leader, before sitting himself down. Like Cherviltea, Jonathan didn't want to interrupt her hunt, instead, he wanted to see how she would catch the prey.

[/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#000000; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 330px; height: unlimited;color: #CC0000; line-height: 9pt; letter-spacing: 2px;]
      [size=9px][b]another for the one you believe![/fancypost]
      [/fancypost]
      based on vestige, © madi

Tags + edited 12/16/16
      [justify][b]GENERAL
      Tags + edited 12/16/16

• Jonathan Toews ( pronounced as tayvz )
      • Male pronouns(he/him/his)
      • Heterosexual
      • Windclan
      • Deputy
      • [i]Loves
      Tags + edited 12/16/16
      ice hockey
      • Former human
      • 2 years and 6 months old physically(30 months)(ages a month on the 18th), spiritually 28 years old in human years
      • Former hockey player
      • Created June 18th, 2015
      • Engaged to Eskimokisses, not open to relationships
      • Mentor to Lusa
      • Titles: Patriot

PHYSICAL - bold is current
      Timber Wolf with Prosthetic leg ( main )
      • Serval
      • Red bengal tiger, blind in right eye. [ ref ]
      • Wears a hockey helmet all the time.

RECENT EVENTS
      • none

BATTLE INFO
      • Powers: Elementals, Shapeshifting & Teleportation
      - only uses Shapeshifitng if needed, generally does not use powers in defense or offense
      - please do not attack with powers
      • Very Hard
      • Attack in #CC0000

LINKS
      ask.fm
      plot
      art

[size=1pt] #johnnywc15 #toewswc15 #jonnywc16 #toewswc16 [/size]

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor= green; borderwidth= 3px; border-radius: 100px; width:540px; height:550px; overflow=auto;]
      Oliver Queen-Stark
      "The Arrow"

[fancypost bgcolor= transparent; borderwidth= 0px; width: 475px; height: 180px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto;]
      Oliver's midday patrol was disrupted when he came across Sierna hunting as the leader and deputy looked on. Unlike both Cherviltea and Jonathan, Oliver had a more hands on approached. If he sat back and did nothing like the other two, then how was she to learn how to actually catch something?

Sure, in Oliver's current body, he wasn't very well equipped to hunt, but the knowledge still existed within his mind, which was still as sharp as ever. "Hey," the peacock said as he strutted over to the younger femme. "Trying to hunt?" he asked with a grin. He knew she was hunting, but he wanted to give her the opportunity to take pride in what she was doing. It was also to guage if she was open to getting coached.

[/fancypost]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      When you feel my heat
      Look into my eyes
      It’s where my demons hide
      {Demons by Imagine Dragons}
      [/fancypost]

She hardly took notice to Cherviltea and Johnathon as she chased the poor animal relentlessly. When Oliver called to her she slowed and stopped breathing heavily. "Yep," she said feeling the pride swell in her chest. She thought she was doing a fantastic job. If she kept trying she probably would have caught the little hare. And, although she didn't want to admit it, that chase took a lot of energy out of her. "How was I doing?" she asked, a smile on her face.

[fancypost borderwidth=0px]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; background-color: slategray; border-radius: 0px; bordercolor=#4a4a4a; borderwidth=1pt; width: 350px;]

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=#212121 borderwidth=0px; width: 300px; font-family: georgia; font-style: italic; font-size: 26px; color: white; margin-top: -30px; letter-spacing: -2px; opacity: 0.80; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #000000;]
      S T O R M K I T[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=#212121 borderwidth=0px;width: 300px; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; margin-top: -5px; color: lightgrey; letter-spacing: 3px; opacity: 0.75;]
      windclan l guardian l 5 moons [/fancypost]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0pt; width: 300px; background-color: grey; font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana; margin-right: 15px; margin-left: 15px; text-align: justify; background-color: lightslategray; padding: 10px; color: black; margin-top: 6px; opacity: 0.95; margin-bottom: 1px;]
      Storm couldn't wait for the day she got a mentor so that she could learn how to hunt, too. Hunting sustained the Clan, and when she could catch prey she could help support her Clanmates. She came up from behind Jonathan, quietly observing Sierna. She wasn't the expert, but from what it seemed the female was doing well before she slowed down to converse with Oliver.
      [/fancypost]

[/fancypost]
      if you want a thread, just pm!
      full bio here * windclan — honorguard — 5 moons — attack in lightslategray

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor= green; borderwidth= 3px; border-radius: 100px; width:540px; height:550px; overflow=auto;]
      Oliver Queen-Stark
      "The Arrow"

[fancypost bgcolor= transparent; borderwidth= 0px; width: 475px; height: 180px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto;]
      Oliver nodded with a pleased manner. Good, she seemed like the friendly type who'd take kindly to pointers. "Your technique is very good, now you just need to work on the finesse. Basically, you wanna make sure your pawsteps are really quiet," he said as he whispered the last sentence to emphasize his point.

[/fancypost]

When you feel my heat
      Look into my eyes
      [/fancypost]

New

She nodded listening eagerly. She had suddenly gotten very serious as she took his tip into her mind. Really quiet. Can she be quiet at all? She couldn't really think of a time when she had sustained complete silence. Usually, she hummed and had short lived excitement that continued to whatever she was doing next. Quiet. She took a step or two into the snow and it crunched immediately. This was more difficult than she previously thought. Especially, with the snow. "Um," she said to herself as she put her paw back into the dent in the snow she previously made, "How can I do that?"

New

Oliver Queen-Stark
      "The Arrow"

Fair question. "Well, first of all you want your footsteps to be soft. think like a feather and don't slam your paws into the ground. You also want to choose your steps with care. Test the area by only putting on a fraction of your weight. If you feel like something could snap or otherwise make a noise, move to a different spot until you feel secure before you put all your weight on it. Yes, that means you won't be as fast, but the more you hunt, the faster you'll be able to do these things, and then the faster you'll be -- with stealth," he told her.

"Don't get discouraged if you make a noise, though, snow -- especially hardened snow -- is really hard to be quiet on. Even I have problems with it sometimes," he explained.

[/fancypost]

When you feel my heat
      Look into my eyes
      [/fancypost]