Welcome Newcomers! [open, meet and greet]

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0px; background: #171717; width: 505px; border: #111111 4px solid;][fancypost bgcolor=transparent borderwidth=0px; height: 230px; border-radius: 5px; border-top: 1px solid #efefef; border-bottom: 1px solid #efefef; width: 504px; margin-left: -15px; background-image: url(http://i65.tinypic.com/2h49n6a.jpg); background-position: center;][/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 420px; text-align: center; font: 23pt Georgia; color: #F2F2F2; margin-top: -37px; margin-left: 170px;]Lord Sheogorath[/fancypost]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; background: #333333; width: 120px; height: 305px; text-align:justify; font-size: 8.1pt; color:#E6E6E6; margin-left: -15px;]Image By
    tturbulencee (click)

Tags
    • 11 Moons.
    • Male.
    • Bisexual.
    • BloodClan.
    • Elite Guard.
    • Palemoon x Dee.
    ♦ Delusional.
    ♦ Chaotic Neutral.
    ♦ Rainbow Collar.
    ♦ Attack in bold gold.
    ♠ Reinforced Claws.
    Biography.
    [/fancypost]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; text-align: justify; border: 1px solid #494949; background: #1f1f1f; padding:10px; font-size: 9.5pt; color:grey; width:354px; height: 310px; overflow:auto;]He extracted his claws from the rat with idle interest, watching as droplets of crimson plasma slipped down feline talons to splash against the warehouse floor. It was a plump creature, likely feasting upon the food of twolegs. It certainly had made for a nice meal. Sheogorath shoved the bones to the side, swiping a tongue across his dark maw as his golden eyes swept across the warehouse.

With fascination, he noticed, that new faces mingled with the old, most of which were Taboa's newest litter. They were little puppets lacking strings, toys within his claws, a simple means of entertainment. Worth his time, perhaps. The Elite Guard and former leader rose to his massive paws, scanning the BloodClan camp one last time before tilting back his head with a yowl.

"It occurs to me that we have some new lads and lassies among us!" A toothy grin split his maw. "Welcome, newcomers. Why don't you come forth, mingle? I shall call this an official meet and greet! Give the newcomers a good welcome, BloodClan, or I'll poke yer eyes out and hang em over me nest!" Despite his formerlly welcoming tone, his threat had dipped into a chilling and guttural growl that dripped with lethal venom.

As felines new and old slithered closer to his position, the Madgod took them in one by one, observing their expressions, nostrils flaring as he tested their scents. "I'll start," His voice was quieter now, lacking the threat of before and instead brimming with mirth, "Lord Sheogorath, Elite Guard of BloodClan, and former leader. Immortal, god of madness, and king of rats. Charmed!" The massive tabby ducked his head with an exaggerated bow.
    [/fancypost]

[/fancypost]

[align=center][img='http://i66.tinypic.com/14b8gv6.gif',none,140][/img] [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2524832-gunna-leave-now-lovelies/'][b]Leaving Feralfront[/b][/url][b][/b] [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2514313-sparkly-things-with-lots-of-glitter-storage/'][b]View my Storage[/b][/url] [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2516060-sheo-s-photography/'][b]See my Photography Page[/b][/url][/align]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sheogorath ().

• [fancypost bgcolor=; background-color: #090B17; border-radius: 0px; bordercolor=#4a4a4a; borderwidth=1pt; width: 470px;][fancypost bgcolor=; height: 320px; width: 440px; margin-top: 6px; opacity: 0.7; border-radius: 10px; background-image: url(http://i67.tinypic.com/295d2mw.png); background-position: center;][/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=#212121 borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; font-family: times new roman; font-style: italic; font-size: 37px; color: #424892; text-transform: lowercase; margin-top: -30px; letter-spacing: -3px; opacity: 0.99; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #000000;]

MOLAG BAL[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=#212121 borderwidth=0px;width: 400px; font-family: arial; font-size: 14px; margin-top: -1px; color: #424892; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: lowercase;]

lord of domination; harvester of lies; king of enslavement; prince of schemes[/fancypost]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0pt; width: 425px; background-color: #424892; font-size: 12.9px; font-family: arial; margin-right: 10px; margin-left: 10px; text-align: center; background-color: #3A3F7F; padding: 13px; color: black; margin-top: 6px; opacity: 0.95; margin-bottom: 1px;]A sharp call cut through the warehouse, and fearsome eyes of a flickering and hellish blaze rose to linger upon the hefty frame of the Madgod. The tuxedo tense, awaited with baited breath what the warlord would utter, another challenge, perhaps? He'd dominate as he had the last time. But no, this was different. He was welcoming the newcomers, the weaklings and the slaves that had swarmed like insects into his home, spawned from that she-devil Taboa. Molag Bal frowned at that, but he wouldn't pass up an opportunity when he saw one. With one graceful movement he shoved himself onto murky paws and strode forth, muscle rippling beneath dark fur.

"Molag Bal." He announced, his voice like thunder as it slipped through jagged rows of teeth. Volcanic orbs surveyed the other cats with a spiteful flicker. "Lord of domination." His reinforced claws clicked against the cool floor as he dared any to oppose him with a threatening scowl.

[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=#212121 borderwidth=0px;width: 400px; font-family: arial; font-size: 14px; margin-top: 2px; color: #424892; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: lowercase;][align=center]I want to use you, and abuse you[/fancypost]
    [/fancypost][align=center]@ ARUKIN

[align=center][img='http://i66.tinypic.com/14b8gv6.gif',none,140][/img] [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2524832-gunna-leave-now-lovelies/'][b]Leaving Feralfront[/b][/url][b][/b] [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2514313-sparkly-things-with-lots-of-glitter-storage/'][b]View my Storage[/b][/url] [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2516060-sheo-s-photography/'][b]See my Photography Page[/b][/url][/align]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sheogorath ().

• [fancypost bgcolor=; border:0px; width: 450px; font-size: 8pt;text-align:justify; line-height: 120%]
    This was perfect! After her somewhat failed attempt of drawing attention to herself earlier, this event would provide the perfect setting for people to get to know her. Sorcha strode towards Sheogorath and Molag Bal, who she noticed was giving her and her siblings the evil eye. There was a certain aura around the tuxedo that put her on edge. It was almost as if he was waiting for an opportunity to strike and snatch up little kittens. She'd have to be aware whenever he was in the room. Luckily, this room was full of her clanmates. Sorcha gazed around with large, curious aquamarine eyes, trying to take in each and every person. It was tough. Damn BloodClan for being so large. The striped tortie noticed nobody was introducing themselves at the moment. Smiling, she took that opportunity to pad forwards into the view of everyone, opening her small jaw to speak. "Hi there, Sorcha here. Elite kitten of BloodClan. Daughter of the current leader. Nice to meet you all!" Her voice was upbeat, but still laced with subtle sarcasm as she mimicked Sheo's rather funny introduction.

• [font=georgia]oh hell....this was turning out to be a show of titles and heritage. florence didn't put much stock behind parentage, unluckily for sorcha, or so called lordships. all she believed that mattered was a cat's own ability, and even then she probably didn't like them. flo didn't really like anyone though, so that wasn't surprising. wondering mentally why she had bothered thinking about showing up, the ebony femme took a seat at the edge of the growing crowd for an easy getaway if things didn't turn out to be of her liking. florence, firebrand title. nice to meet you all i guess. the trainee spoke. her usually insulting tone seemed to hold a sort of false politeness to it which was normal for this sort of conversation. flo didn't do polite or fancy. she wasn't her father after all. minos could keep his honeyed tones for all she cared.

[spoiler=tags][font=georgia][u]general:
    florence
    trainee
    traditional bloodclan
    vi x minos x valor
    female
    three moons (ages on the 12th)
    sibling of cerin, adeline and finch
    shows antisocial personality disorder traits
    carries the firebrand title

[u]physical: 
    black norwegian forest cat/maine coon oriental cross with amber eyes
    shorter than average with thin limbs made to look bigger with her fur. her tail is very long and she has large paws that are slightly disproportionate to the rest of her
    her fur is long and slightly messy, already littered with the occasional cut or scar
    wears a red leather collar with two teeth on it

[u]personality: 
    quite grown up for her age
    violent; loves playfighting/actually fighting
    loyal to family and a select few friends
    has a slight disregard for authority figures
    enjoys seeing others in pain and inflicting it
    loves insulting others
    has a bit of an inferiority complex

[u]interactions:
    easy-medium difficulty
    •[color=black]non-threatening actions may be powerplayed ( e.g healing )

•[color=black]if fighting, put the attack in [color=#847C92]bolded #847C92

•[color=black]no kill, maim or capture without permission

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/KWL1Fjh.gif[/img]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; width: 450px; margin-bottom: -20px; borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing: 4px; font-size: 20pt; font-family: georgia; text-transform: none; text-align: center; border-bottom: 1px solid black;]Sarcasm is my only Defense[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=transparent bordercolor=transparent borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: black; font-family: times new roman; text-transform: none; text-align: justify; border-left: 1px solid white;]
    [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: none; width: 300px; font-family: times new roman; line-height: 100%][justify][size=9pt]
    Oh so they were doing introductions then? Ravenna glanced around at the new kits, with a sheepish grin. "Right, okay, I'm Ravenna sister of Dee and--" she faltered. She didn't really have another title. Or maybe--she glanced over at Molag Bal and her grin morphed into a sidelong smirk, "High Priestess of Molag Bal."
    [/fancypost]
    [hr]

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; width:300pt; border-bottom: solid black 1px] [align=center][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][color=beige][size=26][i]Sarcasm is my only defense.[/size][/color][/font][/align][fancypost=background:#ffffff;height:2px;padding:0;width:450px;][/fancypost][align=center][color=#808080][sup][font='Times New Roman,Times,serif'][size=8]Medium Difficulty ✦ Attack in [u]underline[/u] ✦ Powerplay of nonviolent actions allowed[/size]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=; background-color: #090B17; border-radius: 0px; bordercolor=#4a4a4a; borderwidth=1pt; width: 470px;][fancypost bgcolor=; height: 320px; width: 440px; margin-top: 6px; opacity: 0.7; border-radius: 10px; background-image: url(http://i67.tinypic.com/295d2mw.png); background-position: center;][/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=#212121 borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; font-family: times new roman; font-style: italic; font-size: 37px; color: #424892; text-transform: lowercase; margin-top: -30px; letter-spacing: -3px; opacity: 0.99; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #000000;]

MOLAG BAL[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=#212121 borderwidth=0px;width: 400px; font-family: arial; font-size: 14px; margin-top: -1px; color: #424892; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: lowercase;]

lord of domination; harvester of lies; king of enslavement; prince of schemes[/fancypost]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0pt; width: 425px; background-color: #424892; font-size: 12.9px; font-family: arial; margin-right: 10px; margin-left: 10px; text-align: center; background-color: #3A3F7F; padding: 13px; color: black; margin-top: 6px; opacity: 0.95; margin-bottom: 1px;]The dark lord's gaze flickered over those that assembled, distaste mingling with the disdain in his flaming eyes. Then the words of Ravenna entered his mind, and a small smile flickered across his powerful jaws. "Such a loyal little thing." Molag Bal uttered in a husky tone, his predatory gaze piercing as they settled intently upon the form of his 'mate'. "I will make certain that tonight is most pleasant for you." In an unusual gesture, he granted Ravenna a wink.

[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=#212121 borderwidth=0px;width: 400px; font-family: arial; font-size: 14px; margin-top: 2px; color: #424892; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: lowercase;][align=center]I want to use you, and abuse you[/fancypost]
    [/fancypost][align=center]@ ARUKIN

• [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; width: 450px; margin-bottom: -20px; borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing: 4px; font-size: 20pt; font-family: georgia; text-transform: none; text-align: center; border-bottom: 1px solid black;]Sarcasm is my only Defense[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=transparent bordercolor=transparent borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: black; font-family: times new roman; text-transform: none; text-align: justify; border-left: 1px solid white;]
    [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: none; width: 300px; font-family: times new roman; line-height: 100%][justify][size=9pt]
    Oh, she got a wink!

Ravenna felt go all the way to the tip of her tail. Not to mention the promise of a pleasure-filled night. She smirked in reply, glancing around at all the kittens congregated. If they were still innocent, they weren't going to be for long in this clan.
    [/fancypost]
    [hr]

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; width:300pt; border-bottom: solid black 1px] [align=center][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][color=beige][size=26][i]Sarcasm is my only defense.[/size][/color][/font][/align][fancypost=background:#ffffff;height:2px;padding:0;width:450px;][/fancypost][align=center][color=#808080][sup][font='Times New Roman,Times,serif'][size=8]Medium Difficulty ✦ Attack in [u]underline[/u] ✦ Powerplay of nonviolent actions allowed[/size]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; font: 20px courier; width: 500px; height: 20px; text-align:right; margin-bottom:-5px; letter-spacing:2px; opacity:.][shadow=black,left]★ ★ ★[/shadow] [glow=#545454,2,300]CINDER[/glow][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=none; border:0px; width:500px; line-height:115%; font-size:10px; text-align:justify;]"What's that mean? Why ya winkin'?" asked Cinder, tilting their head at Ravenna and Molag whilst skidding to a halt somewhere betwixt the two. The little black kitten shrugged off the thought, though, and plopped their black rump down on the pavement before stating: "I'm Cinder, I'm Six's kid like Sorchie here, and I'm absolutely gonna be a leader in the future. Pops promised me." It was a bold-faced lie; but when everyone else was making themselves sound impressive, why not do the same? And, oh, could the dark little creature beat everyone out with that little tidbit! Evidently proud of their statement -- for Cinder never really thought about consequences -- the kitten pointed up their nose and gained a smug grin.
    [hr]

Elijah, otherwise known as Fries. I roleplay in the trad clans.

🎀 Otterfang of SkyClan 🎀
    💀 Cinder of BloodClan 💀

🌁 Snowkit of ShadowClan 🌁

🌺 Lavenderpaw of RiverClan 🌺

• [fancypost bgcolor= transparent; border: 0px solid transparent; width: 420px;][align=center]

[hr][justify][size=8]"Wisteria," grumbled the kit as he approached, deciding his Clanmates should call him something other than "that kit". Frankly, he didn't feel the need to add any more. Most of BloodClan would know by now he was the child of Six and Taboa, as well as glossophobic, which means he did not like speaking or want any part of it.

• [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 470px; font-family: arial; color: silver; font-size: 9pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 110%]&& Isidore approached, having heard the call from the male. He seemed to have a lot of titles. She supposed grandeur was highly attractive to most people - titles are meant to be used and worn out anyhow - so this doesn't surprise her. It was somewhat comforting to know she wasn't the only person around here who actually quite liked their name. Or well, names. She did take a hearty three all to herself. The siamese femme stood a little outside from the crowd, her short form standing near the black kitten whom she'd seen around a fair bit today. her large blue eyes drank in each and every person around. It was important to her to keep a mental footnote on everyone in the clan, after all.

The exchange between ravenna and molag bal was somewhat confusing to her. It seemed like a close relationship, but one that allowed one to speak down harshly on the other. Confused but not entirely concerned by the issue, the molly turned her attention back to the manner at hand. The one that involved simply introducing yourself. Waving her long tail simply, Isidore decided now would work as an introducing queue. "My name is Isidore Medeia Jezebel. I have a lot of siblings ... although I don't know where they are." She stated smoothly, her glossy tone giving away no real emotion - it lacked even basic human phonetics, sticking to one general 'note', so to speak.
    [/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; border-top: solid #ADADEB 1px; width: 439px; font-family: arial; color: silver; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 100%;]

[center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfhtv7OrYL1qzvcyt.png[/img][/center][center][color=#99e6ff][b]✧.° when it rains it pours,
  • [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; font: 20px courier; width: 500px; height: 20px; text-align:right; margin-bottom:-5px; letter-spacing:2px; opacity:.][shadow=black,left]★ ★ ★[/shadow] [glow=#545454,2,300]CINDER[/glow][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=none; border:0px; width:500px; line-height:115%; font-size:10px; text-align:justify;]"When I'm leader there's gonna be a one-name limit," Cinder stated, half to themself and half to the one they called Issy. The black cat truly did not recall what Issy stood for; or either of the Siamese's other names, for that matter. Why even have them if it's too much to remember?
    [hr]

Elijah, otherwise known as Fries. I roleplay in the trad clans.

🎀 Otterfang of SkyClan 🎀
    💀 Cinder of BloodClan 💀

🌁 Snowkit of ShadowClan 🌁

🌺 Lavenderpaw of RiverClan 🌺

• [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 470px; font-family: arial; color: silver; font-size: 9pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 110%]&& Isi turned to face the child, her blue eyes glimmering with something - it might even be laughter. Her face softened. She decided that she kinda liked this kid. The fact they spoke their mind was strangely compelling and the fact they were unafraid to was something she almost felt proud of them for. She didn't mind their open dislike to her choice of three names - each one she'd chosen herself when she'd been about six months, meaning something to her. Isidore was greek, a name meaning greedy; it fit the thief. The other two were names of heroins she believed were wronged by their times. Of course she idolised them; they'd both been strong women. No matter. The femme smirked slightly, her attention now on Cinder somewhat undivided. "You think one is enough? Or just too hard to remember?" She wasn't being harsh here; her tone suggested a joke, her expression fortified it: her blue eyes shimmered with barely suppressed wit, goading the kitten on. She wanted a response. She wanted it to be as interesting and matter of fact as their last two. They sparked an interest in the kleptomaniac genius.
    [/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; border-top: solid #ADADEB 1px; width: 439px; font-family: arial; color: silver; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 100%;]

[center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfhtv7OrYL1qzvcyt.png[/img][/center][center][color=#99e6ff][b]✧.° when it rains it pours,
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 470px; color: silver; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 100%]"The name's Hera, daughter of the former Elite Guard, Rosaline, and sister to dear Andromeda and Lester." and that was the only thing the goddess said while she approached the growing group with grace. She didn't really feel the need to add anymore than that. After all, it was only meant to be a basic introduction.
    [hr]

[center][spoiler=art by effy][img]http://i.imgur.com/dx4aXsr.jpg[/img][/spoiler][fancypost=borderwidth=0px; font-family: Georgia; color: #E7D3B8; font-size: 16pt; text-align: center;margin-bottom: -3px;][b][i]I'LL CARRY YOU THROUGH THE DARK[/i][/b][/fancypost]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: none; width: 350px; font-family: times new roman; line-height: 100%][justify][size=10]
    Lester strode toward the group as well, and seeing his sister introduce herself, took a seat beside her. The tall smokey kit was graceful in his movements, uncharacteristic for his age. "And I'm Lester, Son of Minos and Rosaline. Medicine Trainee to Spear," he said, smiling to himself. His thick black feathery tail touched his sister in greeting, before he turned to regard the rest of the felines.
    [hr]

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; width:300pt; border-bottom: solid black 1px] [align=center][font='Times New Roman, Times, serif'][color=beige] [size=22][i]To a great mind nothing is little.[/size] [/color][/font][/align] [fancypost=background:#ffffff;height:2px;padding:0;width:450px;][/fancypost][align=center][color=#808080][sup][font='Times New Roman,Times,serif'][size=8]Easy Difficulty ✦ Attack in [u]underline[/u] ✦ Powerplay of nonviolent actions allowed[/size]
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:470px; background: transparent; border-radius: 3px; border-left: 80px transparent;]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 370px; font-family: helvetica; font-size:11px; color: white; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; border-left: 50px transparent;]
    Clementine followed her sister in her usual approach, a sway of the hips and the wave of a tail. She might've been mistaken as a haughty kittypet hadn't it been for the stench of BloodClan in her ivory fur. Evidently, the long-legged, willowy goddess was what most females in BloodClan posed themselves to be these days, attractive and seductive. As a short-furred, lilac point Siamese with stormy-grey markings. Her face was fair, thinned a bit at the cheeks and shapely but not sharply angled like an Oriental's might have been. In addition was a rather lengthy tail and long legs, her grace only adding to the air of beauty in which she held herself in.

Aside from the looks, Venus was equipped with charm and wits. In fact, her walk proved evidence of a tease to all males in a silent, verbal jest. At the moment she was any heavenly damsel, but when she got to speaking that was where the difference began. It was almost unnatural the lure she attempted to give off, as if she was not a cat at all. It was scary in fact but the nights were always a pleasurable consequences of a honeyed voice and a inviting aura. Perhaps she displayed herself overly perfect, overly beautiful, and not many would fall in the trance of the seductress after years of former, ravishing ladies. But Clementine was as beautiful and fragile as porcelain. Emotional, manipulative, and begrudging among other inner flaws she kept down like a beast in a cage. After all, defining as Venus meant she was the goddess taken form as a cat, that's what a lousy but intelligible tom had mentioned one time. Course she didn't believe it, she wasn't vain.

Approaching Isidore with a warm purr bubbling from her throat, she'd decided she was like love in every way. Glorious and memorable until it isn't... Until it is a ripe fruit left to rot, a burden on a tree's branch. Yet, back to the formalities. Pretty girls were often inane, Clementine was sort of the sort... A little more of a procrastinator to be specific. "Introductions?" she rumbled, the honey metaphorically dripping from black lips in it's low, tempting feminine lure. "Then I'm Clementine, but if that's a drawl then I always answer to Venus." Looking about at the kits, her inspecting gaze turned warm and welcoming as she nodded to them all. "Oh! I almost forgot! I'm the second of our six siblings present, Isidore is my older sister. On another note, it's a pleasure to meet each of you."[/fancypost]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:420px; font-family: helvetica; font-size:9px; text-align: right;]love cal[/fancypost]
    [align=center]

[align=center][size=5pt]© counselor dreamíe

[align=center][url='http://l.wigflip.com/a/kak4vr9Y/wigflip-ds.png'][img]http://l.wigflip.com/kak4vr9Y/wigflip-ds.png[/img][/url] [url='http://l.wigflip.com/a/3KjF1G3t/wigflip-ds.png'][img]http://l.wigflip.com/3KjF1G3t/wigflip-ds.png[/img][/url][/align]
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0px; text-align: justify;] The young lithe tabby sidled silently up to the notably smaller Florence, her ice-stricken gaze sweeping silently across the many strange faces that had now gathered at Lord Sheo's booming voice. She, too, had learned to cock a patient ear towards him whenver he spoke, as there was almost always a method to his undoubted madness. He may be delusional, mad, crazy- take your pick- but he was just as ielligent and scheming, not someone you would want as your enemy. This time, it seemed that he was hosting some sort of meet n' greet for the newer members to meet older and vice versa. It didn't quite sound pleasant, but that was to be expected, seeing as she wasn't the biggest fan of social interactions.
    Short tail jerking from side to side for a brief moment, she lowered her gaze and closed her golden hued eyes with a soft exhale of breath. "I'm Finch." She stated firmly, rather plainly displaying her discomfort, as she saw no need to be on edge about it. It wasn't trust, but a mutual respect, that Bloodclan shared with each other, that was where they really differed from the other clans. There was not much of a point in concealing her true nature from her clanmates, however much she disliked them. "Florence is my little sister." Casually dropping a jibe at her feisty sibling's height, she shifted a bit, unconcerned as to whether or not anyone had actually acknowledged her presence.
    She might have forgotten to also mention that she also carried a title, Astute, but she did not care for titles or other ego-swelling names and ranks- what was the purpose in using them in such a gaudy way? Sure, it sorted the diamonds from the rabble, so to speak, and gave recognition to the deserving, but she disliked flaunting such things so flippantly and arrogantly. Yet, she did not forget to say 'nice to meet you', she just didn't care enough to bother wasting the breath.

• [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; overflow: auto; font-size: 10pt; text-align: justify; color: white; font-family: verdana; line-height: 110%;]The siamese had been watching the m&g from under a recycling bin. Curious as to what they were doing. But his curiosity turned to annoyance as two certain siameses introduced themselves.

Might as well. So, he crawled out from his hiding place and stepped up besides Isi. Eyes narrowing as he gazed down at the kitten whom dared be rude to his sister. Of course, he didnt know of Cinder's true intentions. Van only thought of it as a rude comment to his sister, which made it a rude comment to him.

"Vanto, refrain from using nicknames to address me," the seal-point introduced with a stern tone. "Honorifics are cool but unless you wanna fight, no nicknames. Anyways, Im Isidore's and Clementine's brother. Sadly," he stated, flicking his gaze over to Venus. "I suppose Kimon and Vinny are also my brothers," he sighed loudly. "What an odd family tree. A thief, a lustful mess, a couch potatoe, and then a destructive child. Of course, Im excluding my two other brothers and myself. Since I am the most normal and the other two are..ugh."

[hr][spoiler=✧.° no one else was in the room where it happens, updated 1.8]✧.° I WANNA BE IN THE ROOM WHERE IT HAPPENS
    [hr]
    VANTO | PRIDE, VAN
    Pansexual Homormantic | Cisgender Male | Masculine pronouns
    1 year old and 8 months | Ages 1 month every two weeks
    Resides in Bloodclan | Traveler
    — Was born in rogue lands and lived there until their father's departure at 2 months old.
    — Moved to the outskirts of Bloodclan territory, learned how to lead his sibblings, stay low, and survive.
    Biography | Faceclaim: TBD | Voice Reference

✧.° THANK GOD. IN GOD, WE TRUST
    [hr]
    Single | No crush or "maybe" crush | 1/7 Deadly sin, ½ ForeverAlone
    NPC x NPC | 1st Generation | Six sibblings | No offspring
    Slightly difficult to befriend; nearly impossible to open up to anyone
    Refrains from trusting anyone, but will put 95% trust in those he does; incredibly cautious of those he does trusts and will never completely trust them

✧.° BUT WE NEVER REALLY KNOW WHAT GOT DISCUSSED
    DOMESTIC FELINE | CURRENT HEALTH: 100%
    — A Seal Siamese Point with dark ocean-blue eyes. His fur is usually well groomed and long. But lets his muscles easily be seen. A pale tall feline, he has large brown splotches covering his ears, tail tip, paws, and mask. His eyes resemble the depths of the ocean with thin slits, allowing him to see well with 20/20 vision.
    Accessories: N/A
    Major Injuries: N/A
    Minor Injuries: Nicks in ear, the ocasional scar lingering on his torso.

✧.° CLICK, BOOM, AND IT HAPPENS
    [hr]
    Outwardly, Van is friendly. Or atleast, he tries to be. He gives an aura of 'reject me, and die' but has a contrast act. With a kind face, he likes getting 'close' to others but will quickly stab them should they dismiss or deny him. Quick to lash out in anger, hes not afraid to show his inner side, but only reveals the covering.
    Inside, Vanto is a fierce fireball. He is quick to anger and is extremely prideful. His reasoning? He holds his own anger for himself. Telling himself he isnt good enough and everyone treats him like trash. He refuses to let anyone into his mind and instead, lashes out at them.
    Moral-wise, he has a few. Unless 'provoked,' he refuses to hurt kits or queens. But will kill or attack them if his pride stands on the line. He will rape, kill, maim anyone, anywhere and does not stand for being neglected or rejected.
    Vanto is extremely self-preserved and confident. He degrades everyone to dirt and raises himself above them. He refuses to show weakness of any form, even if he is killing himself. However, he is afraid of many things and even has anxiety.
    — prideful, selfish, aggressive
    — likes to act friendly, backstabber, bold-spoken
    — cautious, anxious, worried

✧.° BUT NO ONE ELSE WAS IN THE ROOM WHERE IT HAPPENS
    [hr]
    Always antagonizes | Rarely needs a reason to attack someone
    Dislikes physical contact from strangers, enjoys physical contact from those he likes (hugs, kisses, etc.)
    Self-taught | Quick and Powerful | Extreme physically but hard mentally
    Attacks in Bold #[/spoiler]

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:500px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]If he had feelings related to how others felt towards him, he'd have been hurt by Vanto's comment. But the most intense feeling he would ever feel would be emptiness and boredom in what showcased before him. The tall, yet slouched seal point actually attended the Meet and Greet with a normal entrance. He simply went with the flow and flooded in like the rest of the BloodClanners who were there. His nose twitched as if there was a fly bugging him, and his eyes held nothing more but a dull, deadpan stare. His cheek still had the claw marks Vanto had inflicted on him awhile ago, but so far he hadn't reacted to it at all in a negative way.

The tom took a seat, curling his tail neatly behind him as the lanky male would listen to others exchange their names and introductions. He sighed. "Ki..mon," he said with an effortless yawn. There wasn't any need to attach 'Belial Acedia' at the end of his name. It was too much effort for the siamese who held no interest in the activity.
    [hr]

FAIRIES THAT HIDE UNDER TOADSTOOLS
    10 moons / to-be / russian blue / played by Grey.