THE GODESS BECKONS [plot w/ nike]

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
  • [align=center][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:410px;line-height:120%;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;font-family:verdana;]so nike's new and she seriously needs some friends. if anyone wants to interact with her, please do! i'm not open to killing or serious injury (seeing that her leg is already maimed), but minor things may be ok. she's very social and trusting, so if anyone wants to take advantage of her, pls do >;)
    [hr]

[align=right][color=#fff0b3][b][i]I’VE STOPPED LISTENING TO THINGS YOU SAY[/i][/b][/color] [color=#ffd87c][b][i]CAUSE YOU DON’T MEAN IT ANYWAY.[/i][/b][/color][/align]
  • [sub][color=#ffffff]hey!! want an interaction thread with clover? i can make the thread bc i have muse ready <3

.MAKE T H E  S A C R I F I C E

WHO BUT I IS SUITABLE?

• [align=center][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:410px;line-height:120%;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;font-family:verdana;]ahh that would be wonderful!
    [hr]

[align=right][color=#fff0b3][b][i]I’VE STOPPED LISTENING TO THINGS YOU SAY[/i][/b][/color] [color=#ffd87c][b][i]CAUSE YOU DON’T MEAN IT ANYWAY.[/i][/b][/color][/align]