RävëñCläñ | SIGN UPS

Hello Feral Front!

There are two things the admins wanted to discuss with you guys quickly. First, since custom headers had to be rebuilt, we are offering every Clan leader a free custom header! This is ONE PER CLAN. After it is up, it cannot be editing for free so make sure you know what you want.

The second thing is that there are some glitches with profiles that are preventing people from editing their profile. It will appear as an error that the password is not correct, even though it is. To fix this, you will need an admin to switch the password for you. To do this, please PM FROSTSOUL with the following information: if you do not send from the account please link the account you want changed, the email on the account, and the password you want.

Dynamo needs beta testers! Click here for the brief announcement!

• RävëñCläñ | SIGN UPS

[size=20pt]RavenClan[/size]
      [hr]
      [hr]

RavenClan was founded by Dewstar, who had three daughters: Bluepaw, Riverpaw, and Ravenpaw. Bluepaw and Riverpaw died before they could become warriors, so Dewstar named the clan RavenClan after his last remaining daughter. Even though Dewstar has passed away many, many years ago, the clan is still thriving...barely. They have grown weak, and are facing destruction, as foxes take more and more of the territory they need. Will the clan live on?

NEWS!
      Display Spoiler
      The deputy has passed away, and a new one will be chosen in rp
      Chat/Plot Thread is up! (Check the bottom of the post for link)
      Also, once we get four apprentices, I will make the RP thread.

Rules

All FF rules apply.
      No godmodding.
      No cussing (warrior swearing is fine, of course).
      Please try to keep genders even as much as possible.
      Only 6 characters per person, though I'd like it if you kept it at 4.
      All sexualities are accepted, and please don't fight about it.
      OOC drama isn't aloud.
      IC drama is greatly encouraged! Make the rp interesting!
      Fade in/out birthing, mating, etc. Keep it pg-13 guys.
      Three sentences minimum.
      Don't ignore people if they ask for a recap (and don't asked for a recap is it's not 100% necessary).
      Try to be active.
      Only one hp per person.
      No motherless kits.
      No mateless queens (if you want to have kits in the beginning of the rp but don't have a mate, just ask, and I'm sure someone will make one).
      Your characters may not be mates, or mentor/apprentice.
      That's all!

Neighboring Clans:
      None yet

[size=16pt]RANKS

Leader:
      Larkstar || played by Silver Meadow

Deputy:
      Chosen in rp

Medicine Cat:
      Ruewhisker || played by chemericals

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      Reserved for Ink Sans

Warriors:
      Smokefang || played by AdorablePsyco
      Immortalstorm || played by COLEY
      Harepelt played by Silver Meadow
      Blossomsight played by Silver Meadow
      Cherrybreeze || played by Silver Meadow
      Leafstorm || played by ~~Catbug~~
      Rainslick || played by Vow
      Sleetwhisper || played by Vow
      Coldfrost || played by ~Identity~
      Leftclaw || played by Dread01
      Woodfur || played by Dread01
      Whitepelt || played by Dread01

Apprentices:
      Bluepaw || played by ~Identity~
      Redpaw played by Hallow

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Loners:
      Amaryllis || played by COLEY
      Leora played by Vow

Relationship:
      Leftclaw mentors Bluepaw
      Smokefang mentors Redpaw
      Cherrybreeze likes Immortalstorm

Form

Source Code

1. [spoiler=cat's name here][size=14]::Cat's name::[/size]
      2. [img]http://image goes here[/img]
      3. Gender: [i]answer[/i]
      4. Age: [i]answer[/i]
      5. Rank: [i]answer[/i]
      6. Sexuality: [i]answer[/i]
      7. Personality: [i]answer[/i]
      8. History: [i]answer[/i]
      9. Mate: [i]answer[/i]
      10. Crush: [i]answer[/i]
      11. Kin: [i]answer[/i]
      12. Plot idea: [i]answer[/i]
      13. Other: [i]answer[/i]
      14. [/spoiler]
      Display All

My Forms

Harepelt
      ::Harepelt::

Sexuality: straight
      Personality: Harepelt is brave and courageous, and highly loyal to his clan. He would do anything to protect his little sisters, and would probably make a great leader, except for the fact that his leadership skills suck. He doesn't speak unless you ask him something, and even then it's a short response. He is slightly forgetful, and can be rude, since sometimes he'll speak without thinking first.
      History: Clanborn
      Mate: none
      Crush: ope
      Kin: Larkstar (sister)
      Blossomsight (sister)
      Cherrybreeze (sister)

Plot idea: answer
      Other: answer

Larkstar
      ::Larkstar::

Personality: Larkstar is extremely loyal to her clan, and would do anything for her clanmates, even if it means risking her own life. She is smart, and knows how to handle most issues. She is brave and courageous, and basically the perfect leader, though she has grown depressed, thinking that the clan is doomed. She tries to hide it, but most of the clan can tell that she is worried.
      History: Larkstar grew up in RavenClan with her sister, and became a great warrior. After her mentor, who was also the deputy, passed away, she was chosen to be the next deputy. Soon, the leader caught greencough, and died in his sleep. Larkstar has now taken over the clan.
      Crush: none
      Kin: Harepelt (brother)
      Blossomsight (sister)
      Cherrybreeze (sister)

Plot idea: She is going to pass away in the rp
      Other: Just ago let you guys know, the leader only gets one life in this rp

Blossomsight
      ::Blossomsight::

Personality: Blossomsight is a bit self-centered, due to the constant praise she received as an apprentice. She is a bit of a flirt, but not to the point where she flirts with everything that breathes. She can get whiney, and she is stubborn as well. Most would call her spoiled. She is a good hunter, though you would suspect it by looking at her.
      History: Clanborn
      Crush: open
      Larkstar (sister)
      Cherrybreeze (sister)

Cherrybreeze
      ::Cherrybreeze::

Personality: Cherrybreeze is a sweet, fun loving and carefree she-cat, who has a hard time focusing. She is a dreamer, and can get annoying, since she doesn't always do what she's told. She's still an apprentice at heart, and even though she isn't the best hunter or fighter, she is the kindest warrior you could ever meet. She loves kits, and wants to have her own someday.
      History: Clanborn.
      Crush: ope
      Larkstar (sister)
      Blossomsight (sister)

Plot Thread
      Sorry if I make random Doctor Who or Star Wars references<br />[move]:D :P ;D 8) ;)<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; Invite me to join your threads! <br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Also I&#039;m going to be slightly inactive on Wednesday and Monday nights! [/move]<br /><br /> <br /><br />

The post was edited 1 time, last by Silver Meadow ().

• Re: RävëñCläñ | SIGN UPS

Track :)
      [fancypost bgcolor=;border:none;height:10px;width:350px;border-bottom:1px solid white;text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px white;color:white;line-height:10px;text-align:center]Sleep with one eye open, gripping you pillow tight[/fancypost]<br />
      [size=2][abbr=tags]▼[/abbr] [abbr=tags]▼[/abbr] [abbr=tags]▼[/abbr][/size]

Form is up! (Thanks for the track!)
      Sorry if I make random Doctor Who or Star Wars references<br />[move]:D :P ;D 8) ;)<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; Invite me to join your threads! <br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Also I&#039;m going to be slightly inactive on Wednesday and Monday nights! [/move]<br /><br /> <br /><br />

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; font-family: FONT FACE; font-style: FONT STYLE; font-size: 20px; margin-bottom: -3px; letter-spacing: 13px; text-align: TEXT ALIGN;]
      When Oceans Rise
      [/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=#1aa4b8; bordercolor=#1aa4b8; borderwidth=1px; width: 5px; height: 25px; border-radius: 2200px;][/fancypost]
      [size=2px]asdf[/size]
      [fancypost bgcolor=#1a9cb8; bordercolor=#1a9cb8; borderwidth=1px; width: 5px; height: 25px; border-radius: 2200px;][/fancypost]
      [size=2px]asdf[/size]
      [fancypost bgcolor=#1a94b8; bordercolor=#1a94b8; borderwidth=1px; width: 5px; height: 25px; border-radius: 2200px;][/fancypost]
      [size=2px]asdf[/size]
      [fancypost bgcolor=#1a8cb8; bordercolor=#1a8cb8; borderwidth=1px; width: 5px; height: 25px; border-radius: 2200px;][/fancypost]
      [size=2px]asdf[/size]
      [fancypost bgcolor=#1a84b8; bordercolor=#1a84b8; borderwidth=1px; width: 5px; height: 25px; border-radius: 2200px; ][/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=navy; borderwidth=0px; overflow: auto; width: 170px; height: 180px; background:url(https://33.media.tumblr.com/40ecf42045bf75f904ccd630924707d7/tumblr_mlrcqcURWc1qgawlzo1_500.gif); text-align: justify; font: 12px times new roman; color: black;]
      Ooc; track~!

Ic;[/fancypost]

Friend me on Toontown Rewritten!<br />[i]~Halloween Bud<br /><br />``I guess we&#039;re already here, I guess we already know.&nbsp; We&#039;ve all got something to fear, we&#039;ve all got no where to go.&nbsp; I think you&#039;re all insane!&nbsp; But I guess I am too...&nbsp; Anyone would be if they were stuck on Earth with you.&quot;

LeftClaw.F.Warrior
      ::LeftClaw::
      [img width=510 height=364]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/39/8a/d3/398ad372cac7cff81950931bbd8a88cb.png[/img]
      Sexuality: Hetro
      Personality: LeftClaw is a experienced warrior, who has been in many battles and knows that they are terrible. She acts friendly to her clan, but can get sharp- tongued to hostile cats. She loves walks with her kits and wants her clan to thrive.
      Appearance: Light grey with dark grey spots
      History: Born into Clan
      Mate: SwiftFeather
      Crush: n/a
      Kin: WoodFur & WhitePelt (Kits)
      Plot idea: prophecy??
      Other: Deputy??

WoodFur.F.Warrior
      ::WoodFur::
      [img width=510 height=364]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/39/8a/d3/398ad372cac7cff81950931bbd8a88cb.png[/img]
      Personality: A serious cat, WoodFur has no time for play. She likes order and who follow the rules. Unlike her brother, she is not very interested in playing around, more focusing on preparing for her life ahead.
      Appearance: Dark brown
      History: Born into clan
      Mate: Open
      Crush: will develop
      Kin: SwiftFeather & WhitePelt & LeftClaw
      Plot idea: Rouge Attack??
      Other: How are you?

WhitePelt.M.Warrior
      ::WhitePelt::
      Personality: WhitePelt is the opposite of his sister, he would play all Fay with kits if he could. He chooses playing over training, and that often bugs his sister. WhitePelt is a smart Tom, however, knowing when his leader and fellow clan mates are getting annoyed that he isn't working.
      Appearance: Light grey, almost white, with dark grey swirls.
      History: Born into clan
      Mate: Open
      Crush: Will develop
      Kin: SwiftFeather & WoodFur & LeftClaw
      Plot idea: Foxes??
      Other: What up??

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dread01 ().

Smokefang
      ::Smokefang::
      [img width=433 height=510]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/07/89/46/078946b7508264245bc2f71a34f4ecb1.jpg[/img]
      Sexuality: Bisexual
      Personality: He's charismatic, flirty but he is serious when he needs to be. He is very caring and open-minded, he's also a great listener.
      History: Nothing really special
      Mate: Wouldn't mind
      Crush: Woodfur(maybe)
      Kin: Snowfire(dad), Fawnleap(mom)
      Plot idea: Nothin
      Other: Could he be picked as deputy maybe??
      [fancypost bgcolor=;border:none;height:10px;width:350px;border-bottom:1px solid white;text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px white;color:white;line-height:10px;text-align:center]Sleep with one eye open, gripping you pillow tight[/fancypost]<br />

@AdorablePsyco: accepted! And there is a possibility that he might be chosen as deputy in rp, but I can guarantee anything

That's cool. And thanks!

Ruewhisker
      ::Ruewhisker::
      [img width=339 height=510]http://i60.tinypic.com/2pzwkdh.jpg[/img]
      Sexuality: Gay Asexual
      Personality: A first impression of Ruewhisker is he has about as much personality as a rock, preferring to be alone and paying absolutely no mind to situations that dont involve him. However, if you do happen to get close to him (or spend time in the medicine cat den frequently) you may find out about his love for natural beauty. He'll often decorate his den with rocks or other miscellaneous items he finds aesthetically appealing. Despite this mellow and apathetic behavior, he is prepared to take charge if the situation should arise.
      History: He trained as a medicine cat apprentice for many moons before instead becoming a warrior. However, when the previous medicine cat died without having taken on an apprentice, he chose to take up the role.
      Mate: N/A
      Crush: N/A
      Kin: Unknown (Unless someone wants their cat to be related to him)
      Plot idea: This may be a bit extreme, but because of the foxes maybe they're forced to leave their territory/attempt to drive them out?
      Other: He's only served as Medicine Cat for a short time, leaving him to be a bit inexperienced (aka I'm still a little rusty at playing med cats)

The post was edited 1 time, last by chemericals ().

accepted! And I like the plot idea.

Immortalstorm | Male | Deputy Candidate
      ::Immortalstorm::
      [img width=382 height=510]http://orig04.deviantart.net/dbec/f/2008/178/6/f/my_maine_coon_____by_flore_stock.jpg[/img]
      Sexuality: Heterosexual/heteroromantic
      Personality: Immortalstorm is a fairly relaxed tomcat and would be the one to crack a joke here and there, regardless of its an appropriate time to be joking or not. He is unguarded, crude at times, and is honest about everything, including his past and his feelings about others. the feline carries his victories with pride, and his determination to succeed after he fails only fuels the energy and desire to better himself. outwardly, he has a very nonchalant, insouciant attitude yet he take his position very seriously. inwardly, Immortalstorm's mind is absorbing everything around him like a sponge. He wants to know all there is to know about the world, its etiquette, and everything that is going on. it is something for his mind to critique, take apart, analyze, give value to, and reconstruct. that being said, he asks a lot of questions, and voices his opinions... and asks for others opinions.
      Immortalstorm likes to put on a calm persona, but he won't be embarrassed when he comes off as goofy; he is rather shameless. when he was younger, cats with little patience would be snapping at him often. luckily, he is very docile with his clanmates; he has enough restraint to not go after throats just because they have a little disagreement, even if the other doesn't share that ability. in some scenarios, the tom will even allow himself to be a punching bag; there is more pride to be had in enduring a strike then there is fighting back against what could be an easy win to him. in others, he still tries to pull his punches because he feels he is in less control of his offensive restraint than he really is.
      Immortalstorm isn't afraid to speak his mind usually and make comments about mistakes that others make. He isn't one for condemning someone for making a mistake but he wont let up on someone until they've admitted to making the mistake and apologizing for it. He may come off as rough and rude, but inside he always wants whats best for those he cares about; he will always risk his life for his family and friends. She holds his own mistakes over himself until he can prove himself again. He beats himself up over little things and always tries his hardest, like a perfectionist but his goal isn't perfection, his goal is to make sure he gets it right. He can get angry although he never takes it out on things, he instead bottles it up and uses that anger and rage on hunts and battles.

History: Immortalkit was born into RavenClan with his twin sister Applekit. The sibling were very close; Applekit never left Immortalkit's side. But when Immortalpaw and Applepaw became apprentices, their duties and assignments forced them apart and they didn't talk as much. Not a few months later, they started to deliberately ignored each other after a heated argument they had over something silly. Then, unfortunately, Applepaw was struck by a monster soon after, which left Immortalpaw devastated. He hated himself for starting that stupid argument and wishes it never occurred.
      Many moons past before he got over his sisters death and moved on, but his personality remained slightly darker. However, he became an excellent warrior. Immortalstorm is working harder than ever and started striving for the deputy rank.

Mate: None ATM/ open
      Crush: None ATM/ open
      Kin:
      Parents:
      Willowdawn -- mother -- NPC
      Silvershadow -- father -- NPC
      Siblings:
      Applepaw -- sister -- deceased

Plot idea: Flood // fire // band of rogues // fox or badger attack
      Other: Ur awesome :3

Accepted! Welcome to RavenClan :D

[fancypost bgcolor= #1E1E1E; border: none; height: 250px; width: 400px;]
      [fancypost bgcolor=#202020; border: #1E1E1E 5px solid; height: 220px; width: 250px; margin-top: -8px; margin-left: -18px;] [fancypost bgcolor= #262626; border: #232323 5px solid; width: 240px; height: 190px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: -10px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; height: inherit; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; min-height: inherit; padding: 0px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; color: #C3C3C3; font-family: times new roman]
      Reserve med app?
      [/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor= #262626; border: none; height: 20px; width: 270px; margin-top: -5px; margin-left: -8px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #262626; color: #C3C3C3; font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 0px;]let me dream of the stars[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border:none; height: 240px; width: 100px; margin-top: -3px; background: url(http://45.media.tumblr.com/d13971bbbfceecb06f86b96f2e448987/tumblr_ng64lk3ftC1tiqi90o1_500.gif) center; background-size: cover;][size=5px] #icarustemplates [/fancypost]
      [/fancypost]

Yep!

[fancypost bgcolor= #1E1E1E; border: none; height: 250px; width: 400px;]
      [fancypost bgcolor=#202020; border: #1E1E1E 5px solid; height: 220px; width: 250px; margin-top: -8px; margin-left: -18px;] [fancypost bgcolor= #262626; border: #232323 5px solid; width: 240px; height: 190px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: -10px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; height: inherit; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; min-height: inherit; padding: 0px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; color: #C3C3C3; font-family: times new roman]
      I am just wondering, did you get the name Winterstar from my thread? :3
      [/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor= #262626; border: none; height: 20px; width: 270px; margin-top: -5px; margin-left: -8px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 1px 1px #262626; color: #C3C3C3; font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 0px;]let me dream of the stars[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border:none; height: 240px; width: 100px; margin-top: -3px; background: url(http://45.media.tumblr.com/d13971bbbfceecb06f86b96f2e448987/tumblr_ng64lk3ftC1tiqi90o1_500.gif) center; background-size: cover;][size=5px] #icarustemplates [/fancypost]
      [/fancypost]

Leafstorm
      ::Leafstorm::
      [img width=510 height=286]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/flylikeabird3/images/f/fe/Black-And-White-Cat-With-Green-Eyes-Picture-HD-Wallpaper.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1280?cb=20140405051708[/img]
      Personality: Leafstorm is a gentle and kind cat. Loyal to the bone and intelligent. She puts others before her own most of the times and can be a little stubborn, usually doing what she thinks is right and trusts her gut. She tries to help out as much as she can and can be friendly if given the opportunity
      History: Not much of a history. Both her parents left the clan when she was apprenticed and her sister was kidnapped by twolegs, she may return but no one ever knows
      Mate: open
      Crush: may develop
      Kin: her sister but she's with twolegs
      Plot idea: some kind of storm or fire that leaves the clan in panic and fear
      Other: she could be a potential deputy candidate when you choose :3

I&#039;m back but still inactive!<br />If you live in Illinois, PM me<br /><br />Take my quiz: http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1304152213074951&amp;a=1&amp;<br /><br />[/URL<br /><br />

Amaryllis | Female | Loner
      ::Amaryllis::

Sexuality: Heterosexual/Hetero-romantic
      Personality: Amaryllis is often a quiet individual, though she's oddly clever in nature. she often displays as an immature being, though she might as well be arrogant at times. She is, or she believes she is, perfectly fine on her own. She is capable and quick to learn which makes her a low maintenance feline to be teaching or working with. Rarely does she feel that she really needs anyone to help her, and if someone were to not want to go along with what she's doing, well that's perfectly alright with her. Independent, that's one of the best ways to describe her. Since Amaryllis isn't used to having to work with others, she is terrible at compromising. Confrontational and hot headed she hates to be challenged. She will insist she's right until the day she dies, and even then she'd probably come back just to shout about how wrong the other person is a bit more. On top of that she is a very passionate individual. What Amaryllis believes she believes with every fiber of her being. Luckily for her, perhaps not always for everyone, she is quite quick witted and intuitive. This gives her arguments and ideas a certain logical edge that can make them hard to refuse. The way Amaryllis projects herself doesn't exactly help her make many friends. She is a sardonic and rebellious she-cat seemingly incapable of taking anything seriously. Often times Amaryllis can appear to be very rude and insensitive towards others. When someone matters to her she can be a very warm, loving, and comforting individual. This side of her is only really shown when she is with her friends or family. The soft way of being isn't typically anticipated. Amaryllis can be quite the handful, but in the long run it's good to have her in your corner.

History: Amaryllis was born within an unknown tribe, and was the second eldest of her four siblings, Ghost, Sapphire, Bramble, and Bliss. Their mother, Aspen, was closely related to the current leader and their father, Cougar, had been best friends with the leader since apprenticeship. Ghost, the eldest, was bound to be the next leader, and he knew it; he bragged about it to his siblings and the other kits in the nursery. This made his brothers and sisters feel slightly unloved because there parents seem to be choosing him over the other kits. Amaryllis and Sapphire, the next most ambitious of all the kits, were especially angry and thought that it was unfair that Ghost was only becoming deputy because of his age and not by his loyalty and strength. They explained that to their parents, who eventually agreed and told the rest of their children, that who ever showed the most loyalty and bravery would become deputy.

Amaryllis was determined to prove her strength and when she became apprentice, she worked harder than all of her peers, all except for her siblings Sapphire and Ghost. The 'competition' made the two siblings dislike each other and became jealous every time one of them accomplished something the other didn't. This eventually turned more serious, and many skirmishes broke out. Even though Ghost was older and bigger than Sapphire, she could always dodge his blows. Amaryllis was usually the one to pull them apart because she was always keeping an eye on them to make sure the fight wouldn't get too rough. Her other sister, Bliss, also the youngest kit of the litter, had also watched over her brother and sister. She didn't really care whether she became leader or not; she didn't have the courage to lead a whole tribe and make tough decisions. She only cared about the safety of her family and friends, she absolutely hated violence. Becoming leader wasn't the only thing on Sapphire's mind. She saw Bliss's gentle nature as a weakness, and taunted her for it. Bliss argued, but her comebacks were weak and Sapphire taunted her for that as well. Amaryllis and Bramble and even Ghost- were usually the ones to step forward and protect Bliss from Sapphire's cruel treatment. But Sapphire continued to bully Bliss, not realizing her big mistake until it was too late. Ghost, of course, was the first to tell the current deputy what going on... which got his sister in trouble. Now that her chances of become a great leader are ruined, she got furious at her siblings.

Soon after, Bliss went missing and Sapphire was immediately blamed. She denied it, but every cat in the tribe knew how angry she was and how much she wanted to become leader. A few days later, a search patrol found Bliss's dead body a few acres away from the border hidden under a mass of branches and leaves. They brought her home so the medicine cat could inspect the wound and so the rest of the Clan could mourn. Sapphire's fur was found between Bliss's claws and there was no doubt... Sapphire killed Bliss. Devastated, the three siblings, Amaryllis, Ghost, and Bramble were the first to gather around their sisters body to mourn. Though, Ghost was angrier than his siblings and went after Sapphire, blinded by rage and grief. His power was too overwhelming for Sapphire, who was caught off guard, and before any one knew, her throat was slit. She was dead, and Ghost killed her... in front of the entire tribe. Everyone was staring at him, quiet with shock. The only noise was Aspens cry of horror, but a queen nearby silence her with a sympathetic nuzzle.
      Ghost was punished greatly after, but was not exiled. However, half the tribe was afraid of him. The rest either would have done the same thing he did or was angry with him. but Amaryllis and Bramble were the only ones to actually speak with him. He had already given up on his main goal - to become a great leader - and his kin knew how much he wanted that to happen. Ghost appreciated his siblings loyalty, but he couldnt bear all the frightened or sympathetic stares he got from the rest of the tribe, so he left. This drove Aspenwing mad and she couldn't bear the fact that her children were killing each other and disappearing; she killed herself the next day. And at his mates death, Cougar took his own life as well. Amaryllis and Bramble, already grieving from there siblings disappearance, were totally broken after their parents death. it was then decided that the two apprentices should take a break from training for a few moons.

four moons passed before Amaryllis and Bramble became warriors. they had turned into excellent warriors, despite their dreadful past. both siblings were closer than ever, since they were the only ones left. to them, becoming deputy was not as important anymore. but it all ended when Bramble was struck my monster the next moon. at this point, Amaryllis was utterly shattered and felt that she had no reason to live any longer, so she disappeared from the tribe to kill herself. she walked for many days so she wouldn't found by her tribemates. but instead of ending her life, she came across an unfamiliar territory with the scents of many, many cats...

Mate: none atm
      Crush: none atm/ will develop
      Kin:
      Parents:
      Aspen -- mother -- deceased
      Cougar -- father -- deceased
      Siblings:
      ghost -- brother - status unknown
      sapphire -- sister - deceased
      shade -- brother - deceased
      bliss -- sister - deceased

Plot idea: other form
      Other: heyy :3

Both accepted!

And no, Ink Sans, I didn't, sorry if it looks like I'm coping you! Don't worry, I just changed her named anyway. :D

Rainslick
      ::Rainslick::
      [img width=510 height=340]http://www.fotothing.com/photos/984/984f319f96e9a44bc92f14406c24b745.jpg[/img]
      Sexuality: Bisexual
      Personality: Rainslick is more of a stoic, serious tom, unlike his sister. He's more of a loner at heart and quite the introvert, preferring to spend time alone.
      History: Rainslick was born to an ordinary couple and lived a relatively normal life.
      Mate: None
      Crush: None
      Kin: Sleetwhisper(sister), Ashfreeze(father, adoptable), Twilightbreeze(mother, adoptable)
      Plot idea: Nah
      Other: Mother, father, and any siblings are open to play, PM me for details

Sleetwhisper
      ::Sleetwhisper::
      [img width=510 height=395]http://hathorcat.com/cat_vivas/vivas9_big.jpg[/img]
      Sexuality: Pansexual
      Personality: Sleetwhisper is an overall cheerful she-cat. She's always humming as she trots along, and cats tend to gravitate towards her due to her happy mood. She's always finding that cats confide in her and she holds many secrets for several of her friends.
      History: Same as Rainslick's.
      Kin: Rainslick(brother), Ashfreeze(father, adoptable), Twilightbreeze(mother, adoptable)
      Plot idea: Possible love triangle/web?
      Other: n/a

Leora
      ::Leora::

Sexuality: Heteroflexible
      Personality: Leora is a shy, gullible she-cat who wears her heart on her sleeve and believes that there's good in everyone. She's very trusting and quite the innocent when it comes to violence or betrayal, which will probably get her in trouble.
      History: Leora was born to be a show cat, and came from quite the pedigree. However, she was meant to be a breeder as well as a show cat, so when she got pregnant by a 'feral' cat, she was tossed out.
      Kin: Rowankit(daughter), Birchkit(son), Willowkit(son)
      Plot idea: She'd be found on the territory, heavily pregnant. Also, maybe the father is a clan member?
      Other: Open to more kits, PM me for details

Rowankit
      ::Rowankit::
      [img width=510 height=384]http://catbreedswithpictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Fei-Oriental-Shorthair-Cat-Breed-Cat-Pages-CBWP-4.jpg[/img]
      Sexuality: Undecided
      Personality: To be developed
      History: n/a
      Kin: Leora(mother), Birchkit(brother), Willowkit(brother)

Birchkit
      ::Birchkit::
      [img width=381 height=510]http://68.media.tumblr.com/f0ae79468f880d66da5b16f30ee3e4db/tumblr_nuou3ciLl21u5kpf8o1_1280.jpg[/img]
      Kin: Leora(mother), Rowankit(sister), Willowkit(brother)

Willowkit
      ::Willowkit::
      [img width=510 height=340]http://orig01.deviantart.net/9753/f/2010/201/1/f/oriental_shorthair_x_by_roughcollie.jpg[/img]
      Kin: Leora(mother), Rowankit(sister), Birchkit(brother)