You've got a lot in common {O; introduction] you really do

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!
  • [justify][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 400px; height:px; padding: 25px; margin-top: 50px][fancypost bgcolor=; border: 5px solid #2e2e2e; width: 220px; height: 135px; padding: 0px; background: url(https://sprinkleofideas.files.…/10/hands.gif?w=300&h=141); float: left; margin-top: -75px; margin-left: -75px; border-radius: 50%][/fancypost]

[size=16pt]Brookmumble --- [/size]
    [hr]

[i] --- Brookmumble was thinking.
    This, of course, was followed by pacing. Which, inevitably, came with her name-sake mumbling. This was no rare occasion - when a random thought that came into her little noggin should trigger a series of other little thoughts, followed by even more still..well, then you got yourself a mumbling brook here.
    It was a surprisingly warm winter's day. Brookmumble had pushed her way out of the den, awoken by hunger and the terror she had missed a patrol. When her name hadn't been called, she decided to turn to her second issue and went for something on the prey pile. It wasn't until she got there, noticed all the prey, did she begin to wonder if her brother, Mothwhisker, had gotten his share yet.
    Then she wondered if she, as a younger sister, had the right -or, really, the position, to fret over her brother.
    But that was just what sisters do, right? She always worried about him and their other siblings - wasn't uncommon. Perhaps then she should pick up something and go in search of her sibling? Oh, then, what about her other siblings? Didn't want to leave them out, that was a very non-sisterly thing to do. But what, then, of her clan mates? They must be considered family as well, correct? So should she bring them prey, too? That was entirely impossible, however, how could she make sure everyone in camp was well fed when she had yet to be fed? oh, hold on, but apprentices weren't supposed to eat until queens and elders- were warriors supposed to eat before them, too? Oh so then should she-
    And thus, we are here. The overly thoughtful young molly pacing back and forth in front of the prey pile, completely oblivious tot he world around her as she tried to answer the questions in her head but only finding more to respond to. For such a calm, quiet she-cat, the inside of her noggin was anything but. It was truly a wonder she didn't go mad from all these echos and chattering in her head, though it could be noted that her thoughts, at times, seeped out her maw and bubbled into a rather odd conversation between her and herself.
    "then if the kits and queens and elders eat first then I should bring them some prey-" she turned around and continued her pacing, "But wouldn't it be odd for a stranger such as myself to be offering prey? Might scare the kits, y'know" she turned, again, and paced some more, "Good point, good point, but didn't we establish we, as clan mates, are family?" It was on her seemingly hundredth change of direction that she misjudged her closeness to the fresh kill pile and, with very little fortune in her favor, managed to trip over a limp, slippery carp.
    Unprepared for this unforeseeable turn of events, Brookmumble had barely enough time to mumble, "Oop ? " before falling, rather hard, on her chin with a resound CRACK as her jaws snapped shut. Oh dear well now THAT would hurt come morning time.

//I did not expect to have this much muse haha my apologies

[/fancypost]

'Ello one and all!
    winter_hymnal___at___by_meidikebear-dasnnae.png
    -- CHARACTERS --
    Addercloud | Trad. Skyclan
    Sedgekit | Trad. Skyclan 

Lightningpaw | Trad. Thunderclan

Dove that flies over moon | Trad. Tribe of Rushing Water

Duckpaw | Trad. Windclan

Primrosepaw | Trad.Darkclan

Pipitpaw | Ext. Stormclan

Dr4m4's character storage~ (real) 

• [fancypost bgcolor=clear; height: 200px; width: 350px; bordercolor=clear; borderwidth=0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:20px; margin-bottom: -5px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-align: center; background:url(https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/…/tabby-219763_960_720.jpg); background-position: center;]

Hamilton.
    [size=7pt]There's a million things I haven't done, just you wait.[/size][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=clear; width: 300px; border-width: 0px;]

[size=7pt](c)Tyroski ` Hover for tags[/size]

[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=clear; width: 350px; border-width: 0px;]
    [font=andale mono][color=black] the tabby twitched his whiskers in slight amusement as slender limbs drew him closer to the feline that now sat on her face. his emotions were clear in his emerald eyes, maw threatening to tug into a somewhat hidden smile, "Are you alright there?" hamilton mused, moving the offending carp to sit neater on the freshkill pile with his paw, "That was quite a tumble there."
    it was at this point the warrior realised that he had little knowledge of this feline - if any. he offered the blue coated feline a shoulder up, with it giving a polite nod of his head; "I'm Hamilton, I don't believe we've met?"[/fancypost]

[align=right][font='Georgia, serif'][size=14][color=#8B4513][u][i]I'm not throwing away my shot.[/i][/u][/color][/size][/font] [url='https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2475902.0']Bio[/url] ; [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2489651-helpless-ham-s-heart-chart']Heart Chart[/url] ; [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2503767-plot-with-my-boys/']Plot[/url] [font='Consolas'][size=8][i][color=#808080]- played by tyroski, ic opinions[/color][/i][/size][/font][/align]
  • [size=9pt]Heavypaw was certainly one to have a good laugh, and whilst he did laugh a bit at first, he was concerned, too. What if the she cat was hurt? He should probably try to help her whilst he had the chance, prove that he was actually a useful cat to an extent. He tried to help Brookmumble up, and then spoke. "Are you okay? Is there anything I can do for you? Do you need to go see the medicine cat, or someone to hold you up and support you? Do you want to share that carp with me, to punish it? Otherwise I'll eat it myself!"[/size]

[center][fancypost=background: transparent; width: 430px; min-height: 235px; font-family: Comic Sans MS; font-size: 18px; color: teal; line-height: 2px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding-top: 3px;] [align=left][i]MENTALHEART[/i][/align][fancypost=background:url('https://68.media.tumblr.com/86c93efd3af3379913b6e6a7db56d9ca/tumblr_oab9nwNQQD1vzh9j8o4_500.gif'); background-size: 430px 200px; height: 200px; width: 430px;][/fancypost] [align=right][i][b]TRADITIONAL ROLEPLAYER[/b][/i][/align][/fancypost]
  • Cobiapaw's jaws stayed tightly strewn together even as the visibly anxious and pacing she-cat tumbled over a lovely looking carp and hit the ground with a loud crack. He understood how others would laugh at the fall, as even he himself was tempted to let a grin run jagged cracks portraying teeth on his maw. No, he would not. He found that would be rude. The chocolate coated tom was often nervous and anxiety-filled at gatherings, and tripping up at one and being laughed at would make him want to fall into a dark pit and never step out.

He glided to his paws with the slightest stumble and briskly manuevered over to the fallen she-cat and her small crowd, concern growing a light glint over his dark copper orbs. First off, he grabbed the tripping fish and it nearly fell strait from his grip. He could see how she had fallen as the slimy scales nearly slipped right out of his biting teeth. He buried it slightly with the head peeking out under other rodents.

"No need to punish the carp too much, he's been buried alive and dead." Amusement rippled off of his voice and he twisted on his bony hinds to face Brookmumble. Seeing that already Heavypaw and Hamilton were handling things primarily and that most nervous cats didn't like a crowd, he took a cautious step back. "Don't worry about falling. I ran away from my first gathering because I was too scared of all of the cats to stay." Cobiapaw hoped that his own semi-embarrassing story would comfort her the slightest bit.

[align=center][size=12][color=#696969][i]you say it is easy to shut up and stop talking[/i][/color][/size] [i][size=18]☆ ✮ ✯[/size][/i] [size=12][color=#696969][b][color=#808080]then honey be quiet beside me[/b][/color][/color][/size] [color=#696969][url='http://tinyurl.com/cobiacobra']bio[/url] [url='http://imgur.com/hoQOAQm']ref[/url][/color] [url='https://feralfront.com/board/793-riverclan/'][img='http://i.imgur.com/LveLOdq.jpg',none,181][/img][/url][/align]
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]
    Rainstorm had been watching from afar, listening to her sister's mumbling with a placid expression, her eyes closing for a moment as she enjoyed the sound of her scattered thoughts leaving her maw like the mumbling brook for which she was named. However, her blue-green eyes shot open in surprise when she heard her sister's cry of surprise, and her clanmates' worried voices. She got to her paws, almost on instinct, and moved closer to her sister, after she'd gotten up. A slight frown was worn on her dark gray features, her ears pricked with unhidden worry. "Are you alright Brookmumble?" She asked, concern alive in her voice, as she stared at her sister and littermate with her own sea green eyes. They looked very similar, aside from the fact that her sister had a nasty scar.
    [hr]

u better czechoslovakia before u wreckyoslovakia

cadence(the rift hp), rhea(hawkclan), lithiumkisses(scarclan), finn(trad. bloodclan)

• [justify][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 400px; height:px; padding: 25px; margin-top: 50px][fancypost bgcolor=; border: 5px solid #2e2e2e; width: 220px; height: 135px; padding: 0px; background: url(https://sprinkleofideas.files.…/10/hands.gif?w=300&h=141); float: left; margin-top: -75px; margin-left: -75px; border-radius: 50%][/fancypost]

[size=16pt]Brookmumble --- [/size]
    [hr]

--- //sorry for the late reply aah

Brookmumble blinked, her thoughts swimming more sloppily than usual. She felt like time slowed as she processed her little mishap, struggling to catch all her scattered ideas and feelings. ''mm carps are much more slime than back in...aching chin ouch...dazed, can talk -so odd -'' she mumbled, her jumbled thoughts expressed aloud much to the stinging protest of her chin.
    She blinked, and the bubble of surprise she had been momentarily trapped in, popped, and time seemed to Kickstart forward as Brook mumble found herself suddenly surrounded. Her dizzying thoughts jumbled further still as answers to the many question she'd been asked piled and mixed with her previous contemplation. This confusing jumbled of babbling in her mind, at least, made it so that she was stricken by shyness at the crowd she now found herself the main attention of.
    Grateful to the assistance by the tabby brown apprentice - Bigpaw, wasn't it? No it was Hampaw -Tonpaw? - no no, that was the other tabby, who'd come first, said he was uh...She squinted, before shaking her head lightly. Taking a breath, she gathered what she knew and heard and carefully answered one question at a time,
    ''Im alright - dizzy, a little, but alright, slippery fish make for good tripping, ive recently noticed - uh - Nice to meet you, Ham-Ton, I dont think Ive - we've - met - you -each other - Brookmumble, is -uh -me, my name, I mean uh-'' she looked at the apprentice, squinted, and finally recalled his name - ''Heavypaw - right, yes, that was it,'' she mumbled aloud before perking her ears as she struggled to recall his many questions and comments. ''Dizzy, but yes - no, probobly not, im okay - I dont think so, no - oh but yes, that would be helpful, thank you - the carp?'' She glanced at the guilty fish that she had fallen over, buried in the prey with only it's head sticking out. Its cold dead eye stared at her remorsefully...or perhaps dead-fully. Was that a word? ''Deadfully...thats a word, right? It could be used? Probably not - but who knows'' she said under her breath to no one in particular but herself and possibly the carp. She blinked out of that momentary lost of track, before righting her little train and turning her attention back to Heavypaw, ''I dont think we should punish it - I tripped on it after all - oh, um, should I punished then? Poor fish, being killed then tripped on...oh dear -'' she glanced at it and its deadfully dead eye and wondered briefly if it's spirit was angry with her. She glanced at the cats around, staring, and wondered if they'd think her odd if she apologized to the deceased animal.
    She felt her cheeks begin to dust crimson as she realized, at last, they probably already did - what with her out-loud thinking, tripping, and then quick answers.

Before she could start panicking at the thought that she'd made a complete fool of herself, the young Cobia mentioned his own little mishap during a gathering. She felt her tightened chest relax, as she gratefully took her chance to not feel so alone. ''Im sure it was very scary - all those cats, all those voices - oh , you could just get lost in it all! '' she shivered slightly, recalling her own first gathering. Thankfully, though, she'd had Mothwhisker and Rainstorm at her side then -
    Oh! And think of the devil - or, no, Rainstorm was no devil - how could you think that, Brookmumble! First you step on a fish minding it's own business now you call your sister a devil? Oh but, wait, that was just a phrase, wasn't it? She didn't truly mean-
    Shaking her head to catch herself from falling, once more, into her own thoughts, the blue-grey warrior beamed happily at the appearance of her sister. ''Yes, I am alright! Just a little dizzy - but thats going away so now im even more alright then I had been a second ago ~'' she purred, her short tail waving cheerily.

Her thoughts, then, suddenly turned to earlier - before she had tripped - and how she had been wondering about whether her clan mates would count for as family. Considering so many had jumped to make sure she was okay, well, that seemed like a very 'family' thing to do. Her chest expanded warmly, and she tucked that particular train of thought away for safe-keeping, for perhaps a time when she should ever doubt her place in this lovely clan she called home.
    OH!
    OH DEAR!
    Another thought popped then, into her mind, and she flinched from it. Oh how silly of her, how silly , to not have thought to realize the particular time of day or the lack of well wishes upon it.
    ''Good - by the way - Morning, uh , everyone!'' she chirped, sheepish in her lateness of such a greeting. Tripping over a fish or no tripping over a fish, it was still rude to not wish everyone a lovely winter time morning!
    Shame on you, Brookmumble. Shame.

/// sorry also for the spelling errors and huge post aaah Rushing ;;v;

[/fancypost]

'Ello one and all!
    winter_hymnal___at___by_meidikebear-dasnnae.png
    -- CHARACTERS --
    Addercloud | Trad. Skyclan
    Sedgekit | Trad. Skyclan 

Lightningpaw | Trad. Thunderclan

Dove that flies over moon | Trad. Tribe of Rushing Water

Duckpaw | Trad. Windclan

Primrosepaw | Trad.Darkclan

Pipitpaw | Ext. Stormclan

Dr4m4's character storage~ (real) 

• [fancypost bgcolor=clear; height: 200px; width: 350px; bordercolor=clear; borderwidth=0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:20px; margin-bottom: -5px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-align: center; background:url(https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/…/tabby-219763_960_720.jpg); background-position: center;]

Hamilton.
    [size=7pt]There's a million things I haven't done, just you wait.[/size][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=clear; width: 300px; border-width: 0px;]

[size=7pt](c)Tyroski ` Hover for tags[/size]

[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=clear; width: 350px; border-width: 0px;]
    [font=andale mono][color=black] (( she is honestly the cutest character holyyyy ;v; ))
    hamilton felt a slight purr rise in his chest, but pushed it down as he circled the kill pile, tucking away any other freshkiil that had managed to wriggle itself away from the mound. brook's murmuring much reminded himself of his own mind, though, in perhaps a little bout of pride, he realised his thoughts were much more organised than the femme's run on sentences. the tabby warrior finally made his way full circle, only to be called ham-ton, which only further amused him, but thought he'd wait to correct her rather than calling it out in front of the small group - after all, she seemed nervous enough as it was, and she wasn't the first cat to find his name confusing. that was just a consequence of keeping his kittypet/rogue roots, he supposed.
    a twitch of his ear and a a slight gleam in his eyes, hamilton nodded from the side of the group, polite, "Morning to you too, Brookmumble."[/fancypost]

[align=right][font='Georgia, serif'][size=14][color=#8B4513][u][i]I'm not throwing away my shot.[/i][/u][/color][/size][/font] [url='https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2475902.0']Bio[/url] ; [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2489651-helpless-ham-s-heart-chart']Heart Chart[/url] ; [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2503767-plot-with-my-boys/']Plot[/url] [font='Consolas'][size=8][i][color=#808080]- played by tyroski, ic opinions[/color][/i][/size][/font][/align]