YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL | MEETING 1/8

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
  • [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 350px;][justify][size=7pt]★ ★ ★[size=3pt]--[/size][/size] [size=9pt] Oh boy, she was exhausted. But, duty calls and she couldn't put off the meeting any longer like the lazy piece of shit she was. "ShadowClan, gather under the amber for a meeting." The hellhound called as she climbed up to the peak of the stone.

"Alright, so first off, Frisk is promoted to DuskReacher. Haiiro, Finch, and LithiumKisses are all promoted to ShadeHunter. Shout outs go to Henri, Caligula, Shiloh, Kalei, Paradox, and Haruka."

"Dracula is demoted entirely and Faustus gets a warning. As an overall warning, HPs higher than DuskReachers need to post more than once or twice a week. As an HP, you need to be around to accept invitations and what not. I will be cracking down on this the next meeting."

"I am pleased with the flow of ideas and suggestions to the HPs and I urge you all to keep it up. Along those lines, there will be a poll posted shortly after this in the OOC boards asking about kick starting the ambassador program back up, also, there are new slots opening for people to host weekly tasks.

"Kelseylace is hosting the tasks this week HERE, and I urge the lot of you to check it out. A new badge can be obtained by doing weekly tasks which will be expanded on in the next meeting. There are also January Choice Awards hosted by Frisk HERE."

"Westeros are now our allies and due to lack of interaction, StormClan is being kicked down to neutrals. I'll need someone to go inform them of this change and if they have a problem with it direct them to me, please. "

"Unless anyone has anything else to add, meeting dismissed."
    [/size]

[size=1pt]extraspace[/size]
    [hr]

4195365_WfoJA1ar7PHlKOT.png

AND I MIGHT JUST TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY
    BUT I DON'T MIND BABE THERE'S NOT MUCH TO SAY

• [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; width:400px; border:0px dotted white; text-align: justify; padding:20px;][font=times new roman] Finch Harbringer
    "Thank you, Sango. I'll go to Stormclan, if that's alright."

//thanks, tea!

[spoiler=tags jan. 1][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; width:400px; border:0px dotted white; text-align: justify; padding:20px;][font=times new roman][size=8]
    basics
    [color=white]finch harbringer | daughter of valentine | duskreacher (shp) of shadowclan | ages at roleplayer's discretion | 9 months old

[color=#94B7BF]appearance
    [color=white]finch is a white domestic feline with oddly short legs, and oddly large ears. she has soft blue eyes.

[color=#94B7BF]relationships
    [color=white]single | heterosexual | she/her | 1/2 of n/a

[color=#94B7BF]personality
    [color=white]finch is fairly easy to get along with. she is laid back and socially awkward in some situations. she is friendly to clanmates, but ruthless to enemies. since she is smaller than most, she prefers using her intelligence to assist in battles - this includes strategy and battle planning.

"Let's go home, mon cheri..."

• [align=center] ƧƖƝƁƛƊ ƬӇЄ ƧƛƖԼƠƦ
    [fancyimage]http://67.media.tumblr.com/c8a…lsuuKxP61vniykyo3_500.gif[/fancyimage]
    [align=center]

________________________________________________________________________________________

[align=center] The vulpine nodded once Sango dismissed the meeting. "I can go to StormClan with Finch as well, if you want." Sinbad offered, his role-player rushing everything in an effort to get back to editing signatures.

• [align=center]

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 155px; height: 1px; border-top: 1px dashed silver;][/fancypost] [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 10px; height: 10px; margin-top: -13px;][/fancypost] [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 155px; height: 1px; border-top: 1px dashed silver;][/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 420px; margin-top: -6px;][justify]
    She did have something to say, actually. "On a somewhat unrelated note, please be sure to read the notice left in the stickied thread on the main board. It is very important that you all understand that this can jeopardize our frontboard status if this issue is not fixed soon enough. I have no concerns for right now, but be aware of what you are posting, please." So maybe she broke the fourth wall just a tad bit. It was fine though, as her roleplayer deemed it necessary. "Congratulations to those acknowledged, as well," Kelseylace finished.

[/justify][size=3pt]spacehere[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 155px; height: 1px; border-top: 1px dashed silver;][/fancypost] [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 10px; height: 10px; margin-top: -13px;][/fancypost] [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 155px; height: 1px; border-top: 1px dashed silver;][/fancypost]

[center][i][/i][b][i][font='Consolas, Courier New, Courier, monospace']the fire is coming so i think we should [size=10]run[/size][/font][/i] ― ☆[/b]
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 470px; font-family: arial; color: silver; font-size: 9pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 110%]&& Vivian listened and nodded in a super lame track post.
    [/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; border-top: solid black 1px; width: 439px; font-family: arial; color: silver; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 100%;]

• [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; color: silver;background: linear-gradient(transparent, black); font-family: two cen mt; height: ; width: 280px;][align=center]•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•

"Congratulations to all who deserve them," Blacklight added in a small track post. Her roleplayer knew she needed to be much more active if she ever wanted to be seen in such a positive way.

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•
    [/fancypost]

[center][fancypost borderwidth=0px; color: purple; font-size: 21px; font-family: two cen mt; line-height: 50%; ]I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT I CAN BE
    [color=black][glow=purple,2,300]i am more then what you can see ![/glow][/color][/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0px; color: black; font-size: 10px; font-family: monotype corsiva;]-- [url=http://URL] Opinions[/url] -- [abbr=Blacklightkit -- 3 months -- ShadowClan -- Female -- Pan -- Kit -- Black, short-furred cat with white front paws and locket. Bright purple eyes. -- NPC xx NPC -- Adopted by Sango]General Tags[/abbr] -- [url=https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2482054] Plotting[/url] -- [/fancypost]
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 425px; overflow: auto; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; color: #000000; font-family: verdana; line-height: 110%;]Haruka came sauntering over and he placed himself beside Blacklightkit since besides her, Sinbad was one of the few ShadowClanners he actually knew. His gaze lifted up towards Sango was she began her announcements, yawning quietly as they went on. But then he heard his name... A shout-out? For what? What had he done? He blinked his black and red ringed gaze, momentarily confused before he just shook his head. He didn't think he did anything to warrant a shout-out. "Uh... thanks, Sango." He said, his tail twitching behind himself. He listened to the rest rather passively. He'd ask either Sinbad or Blacky later if he ended up forgetting anything ( which was a rather large possibility ). Instead he looked down at Karasuba and began to idly trace the snake's scales with a paw.

[hr][spoiler=✧.° sharp eyes gaze from the darkness | tags, updated 1/8][align=center]IC OPINIONS / UNCOLORED LINKS ARE EMPTY / ACTIVE CHARACTER
    [hr][justify]✧.° AS I GAZE AT THE FLOATING MOON, WHAT COLOR ARE THESE EYES OF MINE?
    HARUKA BASKERVILLE-WALKER | AKA HARU, RUKA-CHAN
    Asexual Grayromantic | Cisgender Male | Masculine pronouns
    00 years and 04 months | Weird aging ratio | Born Sept. 24th
    Currently resides in ShadowClan | Previously resided in HawkClan
    — Ultimate Hellspawn™
    — Haruka harbors an immense hatred for his father, Akuma, and wishes nothing but ill-will on him though he holds an begrudging amount respect for him despite his fiery hatred for him.
    — He left HawkClan because he was disgusted by their soft, pro-clan ways and ventured off to another clan who could perhaps sympathize with his violent tendencies and lust for blood and want to bring despair upon those around them. This led him to join ShadowClan after hearing a couple stories about them.
    — He is ⅓ Ghoul, ⅓ Demon, and ½ Mortal.
    Storage | Faceclaim: Judar from Magi | Voice Reference

✧.° THESE SHAKING HANDS ARE WISHING FOR SO MANY THINGS Y'KNOW? ISN'T THAT FUNNY?
    Single and uninterested | No "maybe" crushes | ½ [ relationship ]
    Akuma x Candycanedreams | 2nd Gen | 2 siblings | No offspring
    One cannot simply become friends with Haruka, as he tends to dislike most people upon meeting them. However, he does show more leniency towards females than those of the same gender (and those who identify as), but even then he's known to be generally unfriendly towards most. He will choose who he wants to befriend, even if they like him or not, and will pursue in temporary alliances rather than genuine friendships, since he finds relationships such as those rather boring and irrelevant.
    In the rare occasion that Haruka genuinely befriends someone, he will show a certain amount of consideration towards them and will remain loyal to them. The only difference here is that he will not attempt to kill his friends.

✧.° THAT'S RIGHT, WE ARE MONSTERS THAT CONTINUE TO STRUGGLE
    MUTATED FELINE | CURRENT HEALTH: 100%
    — Even as a child, Haruka's figure is rather thin and harbors an minimal amount of fat. This perhaps betrays his future development, whereas he's bound to become rather built as he ages. He stands at an unusual height for a kitten, though it is perhaps due to the fact that he shows some similarities to that of a Maine Coon, the largest breed of cat on record. He has boyish features accompanied by two almond-shaped eyes that are evenly set apart on his face. His muzzle attains an rectangular shape with an nose that compliments it. He has large paws that support his large frame that are home to sickle-like claws that curve inwards. And though they are not too noticeable, there are two sets of bumps on his cranium that tell of the development of two different types of horns. They are too early in development to tell immediately what they'll grow to be. To Haruka's dismay, he seems to take to his father more than he does his mother and also harbors some of his snake-like traits, including a small amount of scaling along his face and also has a forked tongue. His eyes also appear snake-like where his irises are often narrowed into extremely thin disks. Haruka's base color is an dark ashen grey and overlapping it are slightly darker tabby markings that appear to be both thin and bold. There are no traces of ivory in his fur, and often he is mistaken for a pure black feline. His almond shaped eyes are colored a deep wine red with black rings and are framed with short but thick eyelashes. His nose is an dull slate grey and his paw pads share the same coloring as well while the insides of his mouth is an healthy light pink and the same goes for his eyes. His resting face consists of half-lidded eyes with a knowing, taunting smirk seemingly always playing on his features. There seems to always be an disconcerting glint in his eyes.
    Accessories: N/A
    Major Injuries: N/A
    Minor Injuries: N/A

✧.° DESIRING EVERYTHING WE SEE
    Haruka has a general disregard for all life and tends to not care if lives are taken as an result of his careless actions. He's unsympathetic towards those whose lives are unfortunate and will most likely come off as an rather insensitive, perhaps monstrous individual. He is, rather, there is no room for doubt. He will do the things he do simply because he knows very well they are within his capabilities. He dislikes most people he comes across anyways, so he figures, why does it matter if people get hurt or wind up dying? His mentality and the way he views the world is a dangerous one, as he seems to show a certain amount of amusement as other people suffer.
    Haruka is arrogant and confident in his abilities despite them being undeveloped as of currently. He will boast and do whatever he wishes and he fails to understand that he simply cannot do whatever he wants and not take any of what he does into careful consideration. Despite his seemingly reckless and thoughtless behavior, Haruka has made himself to be exceptionally intelligent and cunning and uses this to his advantage whenever he tries to get his way. He is naturally violent and manipulative due to his demonic heritage and there is hardly a person out there who can detain someone like him and he knows it very well.
    He puts forth a childish front, proclaiming everything he does is just a simple game and that he's just trying to enjoy himself andthis facade will remain with him as he ages, though it will be obvious from the start that Haruka is a dangerous, awakened individual overall. As unstable as he may seem to be, he is capable of actually sitting down and thinking. However, he doesn't like to "think" and just "do."
    — Violent and morbid, arrogant, easily bored, childish, liar
    — Manipulative, always hostile, sadist, has twisted moralities
    — Careless, rebellious, harsh and unforgiving, judgmental

✧.° BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO HESITATE
     Actively antagonizes | Likely to attack even if not provoked
    Dislikes physical contact | Especially sensitive around the general neck and chest area, this is the only place where physical contact is not allowed regardless of who a person might be to him. The person who touches this area may be met with violence.
     [PHYSICAL:] Moderately trained | Can surprisingly hold his own
     [MENTAL:] Care to try? | Legendary, hard to tap into his mind
     [OVERALL:] Uses dirty tricks and utilizes offensive powers
    Attack in underlined #b22222 and address name in BOLD CAPS.
    [color=#b22222]✧
    He has multiple mental illnesses, carried down from his father and these are as follows: mild schizophrenia and compulsive lying disorder.
    [color=#b22222]✧
    He has a pet black king cobra named Karasuba.[/spoiler]

"THE DARKNESS WHICH TOUCHES THE WIND IS SWAYING
    THE COLOR OF THE TONE BEING PLAYED, THE SILENCE DANCES."

haruka baskerville-walker-lucifus — ext. bloodclan — played by yakan

• [font=arial][size=8][fancypost borderwidth=0pt; font-size: 11px; font-family: ; text-align: justify; width: 350px;]( stickying for you + you can assume faus mia & remove him from his position (^B )

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:350px;text-align:justify;font-size:10pt]aleksander was there in a lame track post, nodding to what sango had said.

[hr]

no rest for the wicked -

till we close our eyes for good.

aleksander morozova - shadowclan - nightwatcher

• [fancypost borderwidth=0; font-size:14px; text-align: justify; width: 420px; height: auto; margin-top: -6px; color: #C4DDDA;][sub]A small frown had settled on his face now that it seemed the humorous displays would be put to a stop. Though earnestly that neither affected nor harmed him in any way so Al could care less. Settling in to only be dismissed he felt a little tiffed. It seemed Al hadn't been doing enough work. Which was a bit of a smack to the muzzle but he knew it was true. Ale wasn't exactly doing his best of efforts as is. Clearing his throat once more he gave a subtle nod. "Congratulations and noted." The noted went to both Sango and Kelsey's inputs before getting up and padding away.

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8.5pt;line-height:130%;font-family:verdana]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/7ykZe4L.gif[/img][/center][center][font=georgia][color=#C4DDDA] [url='https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2482632.msg88870118#msg88870118']plot[/url] - (c) avatar by [url='http://albinofreak.deviantart.com/']albinofreak[/url] - [url='https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2482970.new#new']art storage[/url] - [url='http://']heart[/url]
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 375px; height: auto; margin-bottom: -32px;][size=16pt] PAINTEDWINGS L. [/size][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 375px; height: auto; border-top: 26px solid #3D4E86; border-right: 2px solid #3D4E86; border-left: 2px solid #3D4E86;][size=4pt]don't post here[/size]
    [justify]Painted listened curiously, there was no mention of her, though she was certain she had been doing alright, she was around, she was talking with others, sure she wasn't the same chatty annoying freak she had once been, but that was hardly a step back!

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]
    A promotion? That was unexpected, to say the least, but she felt a burst of pride, even if she'd been captured and tortured. "Thank you Sango, and congratulations. Noted."
    [hr]

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; font-family: tahoma; color: #866F8C;][b]— my lungs are filled with poison from all the[/b] [fancypost=background:transparent; height: 20px; font-family: verdana; color: silver; line-height: 10px;]toxins pourin' right out of your mouth — played by [url='https://feralfront.com/user/261775-rosey/']rosey.[/url][/fancypost][/fancypost][/center]
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 420px; overflow: auto; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; color: ; text-transform: ]
    "Hmm," the cougar murmured in acknowledgement.

[ burned hand ]

[spoiler=YOU NEVER COULD CONTROL ME | tags]GENERAL INFORMATION
    ★ Corruptedvirtue Baskerville-Xerses
    ★ Hostesscupcakes x Lucy
    ★ Homoflexible Panromantic
    ★ Demigirl
    ★ Succubus Fire Elemental

APPEARANCE
    ★ Golden wyvern dragon, size of a leopard
    ★ Cougar with black ram horns and bat wings
    ★ South China tiger
    ★ Massive western dragon, size of rhino (birth body)

INTERACTION
    ★ no minor powerplay for interactions/healing
    ★ hates to be touched, prone to reacting violently
    ★ smoke tends to accompany her exhales
    [/fancypost]

• [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify][size=8]promoted? your ears perk up at that as you approach, drawing to a stop beside kelseylace. you glance up at her announcement, too, nodding your head in understanding.

[fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,#F7E0B1,transparent);height:2px;width:450x;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]

[spoiler=TRUTH IS LIKE A LOADED GUN / ★ / 1/9][size=8]GENERAL YOU DONT WANNA POINT THAT THING 'ROUND HERE
    frisk | nonbinary [they/them]
    single | ½ of charisk
    soul bond with gordon
    physically/mentally a child
    adopted by imperiousdevotions, artpop, sans, and funhaus
    selective mutism | knows/uses sign language [ "SIGNING" ]
    shadowclan duskreacher [sHP] | [u][abbr=phantomclan poltergeist (HP), shadowclan vanguard (HP), remnant initiate (sHP), windclan honorguard (HP), windclan head medic (HP)]hover[/abbr] for past ranks/positions | trailblazer title
    — last saving point
    funhaus' room

PHYSICAL MAKE ALL OF YOUR SKELETONS APPEAR
    GERMAN SHEPHERD [main/birth] | HEALTH: [i]99%
    — lithe, fuzzy cinnamon brown puppy. baby chub, kinda plump. golden flowers line left cheek, briefly lurk inside the left side of jaw, and trail down to collarbone. pale yellow glowing eyes (usually closed). packs boiling, blistering body heat, like a severe fever. purple and pink striped turtleneck sweater. SOUL manifests and pushes out of their chest when they are in danger/under attack. [X]
    injuries: scar along neck, shielded by flowers.

PERSONALITY THIS IS REAL LIFE
    INFP | All Loving Hero | The Determinator | The Cutie
    — determined | open-minded | escapist | self-deprecating | forgiving | friendly
    — will not fight, will not kill, will not harm another creature. even if that means they must die and die and die again, continually reanimating and trying once more, they will do it. mercy is the only option they'll allow. they won't necessarily always stop people from attacking others, but they won't partake in it themself. they place others before themself at all times, can often seem like a pushover. loving, affectionate demeanour, total cuddle buddy. likes giving gifts. uses their cute appearance to their advantage, but not cruelly so. not manipulative. mostly nice. true neutral.

CONFRONTATION AND YOU'VE BEEN LIVING FICTIONAL
    attack in #F7E0B1 | physically/mentally super easy
    formerly trained by sans and holydove
    studies medicine | knows some self defense
    will show mercy | dodges most attacks, randomizer in use
    might run if challenged | [i]rarely
    fights back
    no kill/maim/capture | pm for plots/threads
    violent and nonviolent powerplay permitted
    — powers flowerprints, the sight, time travel

THAT WASNT VERY " HEART EYES " EMOJI OF YOU

*:・゚✦ -————- FRISK / THE SANCTUARY LEADER

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:340px;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;line-height:1.5]

"Thanks for the shoutout, Sango!" Henri smiled, sauntering in, standing next to Frisk.
    [hr]
    [hr]

OH, HE'S SLIGHTLY CLEVER TO A CERTAIN EXTENT!

tags + played by madster

• [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; line-height:97%; height: auto;font-family: helvetica; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify]Haiiro was, admittedly, a little bit late, but nearly as much so as he thought he would have been. With it usually taking him a long time to get to meetings once they were called, depending on where he was in the territory, this had turned out better than he expected. In all honesty, he had been expecting the same old news, promotions, demotions, his name never appearing among those listed. Maybe there would be some talk about what they did well in the past week, maybe not. The last thing the boy expected to hear was his name for a promotion, the first actual high position he had ever held. In both of his previous groups, he had been given a semi-high position, but never advanced, always fading off because he never got a chance to do better, and found that he didn't really want to. Now, though, with a new life in ShadowClan, and family here, he felt like this was something he wanted to protect. Despite being a little shocked by the promotion, it didn't stop him from smiling softly at the news, the most emotional expression he could manage.

Better yet, Frisk had been promoted as well, and the other was someone he viewed in fairly high regards. The kid definitely deserved it, seeing as he had been around so much. "Thanks you, Sango. Congratulations to the promoted, condolences to the demoted," he spoke up, absolutely glowing with pride in both himself and the people he knew that had been promoted.

I GOT NOTHING BUT DREAMS INSIDE

IM JUST YOUNG ENOUGH TO STILL BELIEVE

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]
    Caligula nodded as she listened attentively, ears perked upon a well shaped cranium. First, she would murmur a 'thank you' for the shout out, before congratulating those who were demoted in a quick mobile post.

[center][img='http://37.media.tumblr.com/f4b9ca501cb6239f23fc75ccea6290bc/tumblr_n4akkuT6nq1qhut37o4_250.gif',none,193][/img][img='http://31.media.tumblr.com/cc1caceb6258853c480d142acb9376c2/tumblr_n4akkuT6nq1qhut37o7_r1_250.gif',none,198][/img][img='http://37.media.tumblr.com/dfd4d0c12f01f7c0f5ec407bb28dd0ef/tumblr_n4akkuT6nq1qhut37o2_250.gif',none,192][/img][fancypost=borderwidth=0px; font-size: 12pt; font-family: georgia; color: white][i]SHE WAS FREE IN HER WILDERNESS | [/i]RC & THE ELITE
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:420px;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;line-height:1.5]
    Hyacinth sat at the very back of the group, merely nodding and frowning very slightly. The massive group was making her nervous.

[hr]

[center] [fancypost=borderwidth=0; width: 400px; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 120%;][font=arial][color=white][b]DON'T BELONG TO NO CITY,[/b] [color=lightpink]DON'T BELONG TO NO MAN[/color][/color] [size=8][color=#FFFFFF]⋆ ⋆ ⋆[/color][/size]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=#444; borderwidth=0px; width: 390px; height: 20px; color: white; font-family: georgia; font-size: 16pt]

paradox[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#232323; borderwidth=0px; color: #666; font-family: courier; text-align: justify; width: 400px; min-height: 250px; border-bottom: 3px solid #666; border-top: 3px solid #666][fancypost borderwidth=0px; background:url(http://images.naldzgraphics.ne…arl-clock-photography.jpg); border: 3px solid #666; height: 150px; width: 150px; float: left; background-position: center; margin: 5px; padding: 0px; border-radius: 100%; margin-left: -40px; margin-top: -30px][/fancypost]paradox listened intently to sango's words, his ears pricked for any important news. his eyes widened in disbelief as he suddenly realized he had received a shout-out. w-what?! why? he wondered, confused. the feline had only just joined a day or two ago, and he certainly hadn't done anything noteworthy since then. he shook his head, frowning, before mumbling a puzzled, "thank you."

[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#666; borderwidth=0px; width: 200px; color: #333; margin-top: -16px; font-size: 8pt][align=center][abbr=wields a summonable staff that can shoot silver balls of energy and move objects telekinectically, can fly, physically hard, mentally extreme, prefers to avoid combat but will fight when necessary, speaks in beige, attacks in bolded gray, feel free to powerplay peaceful/nonviolent actions]tags[/abbr] ‹ by civet ‹ [abbr=male, bisexual biromantic, npc x npc, bipedal black short-haired feline, two years old, both eyes are clocks, right eye is a broken clock with a white pupil, when staff is not summoned it takes the shape of a white diamond marking on his forehead, wears a hooded cape with a galaxy pattern on the inside, constellation wings]info[/abbr]

[/fancypost]

• [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width=146px][justify][font=trebuchet ms]
    [size=20pt]K-[/size][size=8] she nodded her head at the shout out and then grinned as she heard lithiumkisses name called. "congrats lithi!"