IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT ROLEPLAY CONTENT

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!
  • [fancypost bgcolor=; border-width: 0px; width: 450px;][justify][size=8]Dear ShadowClanners,

It has come to our attention that you have been creating threads that include explicit details or topics that make people feel uncomfortable. I would like to remind you that the content on FeralFront is to be kept PG-13. Anything above that can lead to new joiners avoiding the clan, or even old members leaving it. We don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable, as it could ruin their roleplaying experience if they come across content that they wished to not read about. So please, try to stay away from those sorts of topics, so that everyone who roleplays in ShadowClan can enjoy roleplaying without having to feel offended or uncomfortable by certain inappropriate content and topics. If you have any questions regarding this, feel free to PM me or another member of staff.

- Kicksie

WHAM BAM HERE I AM !

partymom ✦°⋆ former mod ✦°⋆ andi mack fanatic

oaklynn (sunclan) & andi (windclan) & kodapaw (riverclan)

rakue, tapi, deer, beats, and quill are my homies