OOC // Plot with Marcus

Hello Feral Front!

There are two things the admins wanted to discuss with you guys quickly. First, since custom headers had to be rebuilt, we are offering every Clan leader a free custom header! This is ONE PER CLAN. After it is up, it cannot be editing for free so make sure you know what you want.

The second thing is that there are some glitches with profiles that are preventing people from editing their profile. It will appear as an error that the password is not correct, even though it is. To fix this, you will need an admin to switch the password for you. To do this, please PM FROSTSOUL with the following information: if you do not send from the account please link the account you want changed, the email on the account, and the password you want.

• OOC // Plot with Marcus

Open to basically everything. No killing (obviously, I just made him), or major things like that. I would love some ideas or interaction threads though.
      I'm not normal and I never was, so stop asking me to act that way.
    • Re: OOC // Plot with Marcus

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:500px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]Cherrystar could help teach him a few tips on passing the trials or test him on his knowledge of the warrior code?
      [hr]
      info | updated 10/22
      GENERAL
      ▪ cherrystar | cherrynose | "cher"
      ▪ cisgender male | demiromantic
      ▪ 18 moons | july 20 | real time
      ▪ traditional darkclan | leader | 9 lives

RELATIONSHIPS
      ▪ single | no crush | not interested
      ▪ npc x npc | gen 1 | mentor to raccoonpaw
      ▪ mentored sparrowpaw & emberpaw
      ▪ difficult to befriend

IMPORTANT FACTS
      ▪ observant tracker with keen senses
      ▪ can read emotions well if any signs are given
      ▪ growing insane
      ▪ faceclaim ;; rantarou amami from danganronpa v3

PHYSICAL
      ★ DOMESTIC FELINE [reference]
      — a strawberry point with icy blue eyes

INTERACTION
      ▪ average fighter | above average hunter | excellent tracker
      ▪ Attack in bold #d5d6aa, or I may miss you!
      ▪ Can powerplay peaceful and nonviolent actions.
      Cherrystar | 19 Moons | 8 Lives | Traditional DarkClan

Yeah. He would probably mess up and embarrass himself. It would be a good experience for him.
      I'm not normal and I never was, so stop asking me to act that way.

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:410px;line-height:120%;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;font-family:verdana;]nike and marcus become bff's,,, she cheers him on from the sidelines during his trials
      [hr]
      INFO // 17/12

I AIN'T YOUR MISTER, NO | recent events
      stumbled upon darkclan territory; broken back leg [ 17 / 12 ]

[fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,#fff,transparent);height:1px;width:380px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]

'CAUSE I'M BREAKIN' UP WITH YA | general
      nike — ni, nik, nixie
      femme — she/them
      fifteen moons
      member of ?
      — posts are in past tense, third person

[fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,#fff,transparent);height:1px;width:380px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]

SHOULDA HOOKED UP WITH YOUR SISTER | other information
      suffers from very very slight ADHD
      cheerful, upbeat voice. minor 's' lisp
      tends to twitch her ears

GO NOW, HERE'S MY MIDDLE FINGER | appearance
      domestic feline [ref] | health: 50% |
      current injuries nike has a maimed back leg, as well as minor frostbite
      — nike sports a short yet luxurious ginger pelt, with a charred colored face, ears, and tail tip. her almost outrageously up-turned eyes sport a lighter shade of aquamarine. on her chest and paws are small circles of white. her whiskers are longer than average, extending almost three inches off her cheeks. long, sleek limbs carry the rather petite feline around, balanced out by the extreme length of her tail. overall, nike can be considered simply gorgeous.
      nike doesn’t usually sport any specific attire besides the occasional daisy she may come upon.

ARE YOU JOKING, MUST BE JOKING | personality
      ESFP
      extraverted nike is the epitome of life of the party. there’s never a time where she isn’t chatting or looking for something to do. she loves to interact with her clanmates and won’t hesitate to initiate conversation if you seem to look a bit glum.
      observant nike has learned through her interactions as a young kit how to read people like a book. this skill came surprisingly easy to her, and she uses it to its max. if someone is acting down or trying to repress an emotion, nike will most likely notice and try to cheer them up.
      feeling although she denies it, nike can be quite reckless in the fact that she often skips over thinking and goes straight to what her heart believes to be right. in situations where she has a strong opinion about something, no form of persuasion or statistics can sway her mind. she often conceders her heart the strongest part of her body.
      prospecting nike tends to be laid back and flexible, open to whatever may come i store for her. she lives on a strong belief that good things come to people who wait until a good opportunity to strike, or in other words, she’d be happy to wait for a good opportunity to go out and get what she wants.
      turbulent although nike lives a mostly carefree life, she holds very high standards for herself and won’t hesitate to give herself a stern scolding if she messes up. this high-strung attitude, however, has given her a constant stream of motivation and creativity.
      chaotic good
      charismatic, gregarious
      slytherdoor

YOU AIN'T LAUGHIN', I AIN'T SMOKIN' | relationships
      pansexual panromantic
      single
      no crush — [ 0 ] "maybe" crushes
      very kind and friendly
      very easy to befriend

MUST BE CRAZY IF YOU THINK THAT WE CAN START AGAIN interaction
      easy physically — moderate emotionally
      will only start a physical fight if you insult her or someone she cares about personally
      will fight back ruthlessly if attacked
      very against killing, but will only if someone else is in danger
      no kill / ask for capture – maim / can powerplay non-violent actions
      attack in #ffc392 bolded
      I’VE STOPPED LISTENING TO THINGS YOU SAY
      CAUSE YOU DON’T MEAN IT ANYWAY.

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:410px;line-height:120%;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;font-family:verdana;]I'll continue posting on the other Marcus thread, but do pm me when the trials start!
      [hr]
      INFO // 17/12

I AIN'T YOUR MISTER, NO | recent events
      stumbled upon darkclan territory; broken back leg [ 17 / 12 ]

'CAUSE I'M BREAKIN' UP WITH YA | general
      nike — ni, nik, nixie
      femme — she/them
      fifteen moons
      member of ?
      — posts are in past tense, third person

SHOULDA HOOKED UP WITH YOUR SISTER | other information
      suffers from very very slight ADHD
      cheerful, upbeat voice. minor 's' lisp
      tends to twitch her ears

GO NOW, HERE'S MY MIDDLE FINGER | appearance
      domestic feline [ref] | health: 50% |
      current injuries nike has a maimed back leg, as well as minor frostbite
      — nike sports a short yet luxurious ginger pelt, with a charred colored face, ears, and tail tip. her almost outrageously up-turned eyes sport a lighter shade of aquamarine. on her chest and paws are small circles of white. her whiskers are longer than average, extending almost three inches off her cheeks. long, sleek limbs carry the rather petite feline around, balanced out by the extreme length of her tail. overall, nike can be considered simply gorgeous.
      nike doesn’t usually sport any specific attire besides the occasional daisy she may come upon.

ARE YOU JOKING, MUST BE JOKING | personality
      ESFP
      extraverted nike is the epitome of life of the party. there’s never a time where she isn’t chatting or looking for something to do. she loves to interact with her clanmates and won’t hesitate to initiate conversation if you seem to look a bit glum.
      observant nike has learned through her interactions as a young kit how to read people like a book. this skill came surprisingly easy to her, and she uses it to its max. if someone is acting down or trying to repress an emotion, nike will most likely notice and try to cheer them up.
      feeling although she denies it, nike can be quite reckless in the fact that she often skips over thinking and goes straight to what her heart believes to be right. in situations where she has a strong opinion about something, no form of persuasion or statistics can sway her mind. she often conceders her heart the strongest part of her body.
      prospecting nike tends to be laid back and flexible, open to whatever may come i store for her. she lives on a strong belief that good things come to people who wait until a good opportunity to strike, or in other words, she’d be happy to wait for a good opportunity to go out and get what she wants.
      turbulent although nike lives a mostly carefree life, she holds very high standards for herself and won’t hesitate to give herself a stern scolding if she messes up. this high-strung attitude, however, has given her a constant stream of motivation and creativity.
      chaotic good
      charismatic, gregarious
      slytherdoor

YOU AIN'T LAUGHIN', I AIN'T SMOKIN' | relationships
      pansexual panromantic
      single
      no crush — [ 0 ] "maybe" crushes
      very kind and friendly
      very easy to befriend

MUST BE CRAZY IF YOU THINK THAT WE CAN START AGAIN interaction
      easy physically — moderate emotionally
      will only start a physical fight if you insult her or someone she cares about personally
      will fight back ruthlessly if attacked
      very against killing, but will only if someone else is in danger
      no kill / ask for capture – maim / can powerplay non-violent actions
      attack in #ffc392 bolded
      I’VE STOPPED LISTENING TO THINGS YOU SAY
      CAUSE YOU DON’T MEAN IT ANYWAY.