OOC // Plot with Marcus

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!
  • Open to basically everything. No killing (obviously, I just made him), or major things like that. I would love some ideas or interaction threads though.

I'm not normal and I never was, so stop asking me to act that way.
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:500px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]Cherrystar could help teach him a few tips on passing the trials or test him on his knowledge of the warrior code?
    [hr]

• Yeah. He would probably mess up and embarrass himself. It would be a good experience for him.

• [align=center][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:410px;line-height:120%;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;font-family:verdana;]nike and marcus become bff's,,, she cheers him on from the sidelines during his trials
    [hr]

[align=right][color=#fff0b3][b][i]I’VE STOPPED LISTENING TO THINGS YOU SAY[/i][/b][/color] [color=#ffd87c][b][i]CAUSE YOU DON’T MEAN IT ANYWAY.[/i][/b][/color][/align]
  • Yeah. That would be great. He could use a cheerleader and a friend.

• [align=center][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:410px;line-height:120%;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;font-family:verdana;]I'll continue posting on the other Marcus thread, but do pm me when the trials start!
    [hr]

[align=right][color=#fff0b3][b][i]I’VE STOPPED LISTENING TO THINGS YOU SAY[/i][/b][/color] [color=#ffd87c][b][i]CAUSE YOU DON’T MEAN IT ANYWAY.[/i][/b][/color][/align]