[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 375px;][justify][size=10]
[font=times new roman]
The throbbing pain in Fenris's jaws still persisted. The site which his canine once grew became an empty slot that was crusted over with blood and the early setting of developping infection. Due to the pain he could barely eat the food his master would give, it was probably a good thing since most of the meals given were rotten or minimal or had something wrong with the meat. Fenris had thinned down under this drastic change, he bore a collar around his throat and a branding over his hip that marked him as the belonging of Deathstroke. Many backed off at the sight, many didn't fret.
Despite his succombance into slavery, Fenris kept sending glares to everyone and everything, he'd speak out of line and snarl, he once snapped at his own master and caught flesh between his teeth. He wasn't a talker, his attitude and resistance was often shown through deep scowls and the baring of teeth.
Fenris seemed to have no control of such emotions when he was out of his master's sight, he growled and glared all he wanted thining that no one other than Deathstroke had the right to abuse him.
That was a mistake.
- Fenris Hawke | Cisgender Male
- Based off post-Inquisition Fenris
- Panromantic | Demisexual
- 25 Months
- Created 1st January 2017 | Ages on the 8th of every month | Capricorn
- Enslaved prisoner of The Cartel
-Was kept as a slave by Danarius
-Killed his own master and many others
-Has a magic mineral, Lyrium, burned into his skin
-Most memories before slavery has been stripped away
-Is an alcoholic
-Just been told his lover, Garrett Hawke, is supposedly dead
-Was captured, enslaved and branded by Deathstroke
- Wolf | health: 84%
- An unnaturally small grey wolf with strange, elegant swirl-like white tattoos all over his body as a result of having Lyrium, a magic mineral burned into his skin at a very young age. Has narrow olive green eyes and some white fur around them. Carries a gigantic Greatsword over his shoulder which he calls The Blade Of Mercy. He wears a grey leather belt around his waist which carries the Hawke's crest and a leather pouch that holds a flask and a bunch of old letters that were sent by Garrett. Has a strip of red fabric tied around his right wrist which was tied by Garrett.
[spoiler=ref, drawn by me]
- Injuries: Has a fresh branding on his hip, the symbol is a circle with a line down the centre, a dot on the left side. has a missing top canine
-On-Guard, Straight-Forward, Honest
- Bitter, Rude, Independent
- Wary, Closed-off, Distrustful
- Difficult physically | Difficult mentally
- Will start fights, will finish them
- Attack in bolded #96ECF7
- Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.
-Super strengths when enraged