LILAC SKIES — [open, sparring!]

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]
    The she-cat's chizzled pelt shimmered under the soft rays of sun that seeped through the silky clouds, allowing her whiskers to become illuminated and emerald stare reflective. The frigid breeze coarse against her scar bathed vessel as she manuevered through the clearing. Her long tail flicking from side to side as she took a stand near the fresh kill pile.

There was no denying that extra training would be of use. Especially with so many mentorless apprentices that Riverclan claimed and the constant threats spat by outside forces. Her broad shoulders shifted upon opening her jaws, "Riverclan warriors and apprentices, get your tails out here and find a sparring partner if you want more combat practice!"

[align=center][fancypost borderwidth=0;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;font-family:verdana;width:450px;line-height:120%;]

[center][fancypost=border-width:0px; font-size: 14pt; color: #ffcc99; font-family: georgia][&] SHE WEARS STRENGTH & DARKNESS EQUALLY WELL,
    THE WOMAN HAS ALWAYS BEEN HALF GODDESS, HALF HELL.
    rper: rinnie[color=#000000] themesong #1 #2 / ref / bio

• [fancypost bgcolor= transparent; border: 0px solid transparent; width: 420px;][align=center]

[hr][justify][size=8]The deputy's sudden loud tone caused the warrior to flinch briefly. He had just woken from a nap after a long morning of hunting, so he hadn't been expecting the volume. Regardless, the approached, knowing it was never a bad idea to work on his fighting skills. While he was an excellent hunter, he was an adequate fighter. Some toning would improve his abilities.

•  RAVEN 
    [hr]
    [size=7pt]Thinking in italicized #0056aa | "Speaking in bold #0081ff" | Attack her in underlined #b7dbff[/size]
    [hr]

[font=georgia] The apprentice appeared after a few minutes, at the edge of the area, just in case Cougartail was uncomfortable with her around. But then, she was also very much a part of RiverClan, so taking the strength of the thought into her paws, she stepped slightly closer to Mothwhisker.

[hr][size=6pt]RIVERCLAN | APPRENTICE | 11 MOONS | FEMALE[/size][hr][size=6pt][/size][size=4pt]©HsuperT[/size]

• The apprentice stepped forwards and nodded to the surrounding cats in interest to the spar. He didn't know much about fighting but it would be good to practice in this rushed and bad post.

[align=center][size=12][color=#696969][i]you say it is easy to shut up and stop talking[/i][/color][/size] [i][size=18]☆ ✮ ✯[/size][/i] [size=12][color=#696969][b][color=#808080]then honey be quiet beside me[/b][/color][/color][/size] [color=#696969][url='http://tinyurl.com/cobiacobra']bio[/url] [url='http://imgur.com/hoQOAQm']ref[/url][/color] [url='https://feralfront.com/board/793-riverclan/'][img='http://i.imgur.com/LveLOdq.jpg',none,181][/img][/url][/align]
  • [justify][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 400px; height:px; padding: 25px; margin-top: 50px][fancypost bgcolor=; border: 5px solid #2e2e2e; width: 220px; height: 135px; padding: 0px; background: url(https://sprinkleofideas.files.…/10/hands.gif?w=300&h=141); float: left; margin-top: -75px; margin-left: -75px; border-radius: 50%][/fancypost]

[size=16pt]Brookmumble --- [/size]
    [hr]

--- "Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear," came the fretful mumbles as the blue-grey molly bobbed and weaved her way through the gathering cats. Oh dear, oh dear, sparring? Oh jeeze oh my, when was the last time she had sparred? Could she be rusty? Would she lose? Or would she go to hard? Oh me, oh my, oh frightful, the idea of hurting someone. She mumbled quietly about herbs and how much trouble she'd get into depending on what she did, when she spotted a familiar blue tabby tom.
    "Oh! Oh oh - brother! Yes, hello - um" scrambling over to his side, she pressed against him, jittery with nerves and her green-blue gaze drifted from cat to cat, "Do you think we could spar? Oh wont you be my partner, Mothwhisker? Oh please?" The molly then paused, a thought coming to mind. Oh, yes, but, no, what if blood-sharing partners were not allowed? Would it be bad - wrong, perhaps, to fight your own sibling? "ah but siblings spar all the time, that cant not be normal," came the usual self-mumble, shifting her weight thoughtfully from paw to paw, "No but, yes, this could be a chance to meet someone new - ah -" she looked away, biting her lip, "ah, ah, but if I hurt someone, that would not be good, not at all, no," she shook her head, trying to focus on one question at a time, before - at last - remembering her sibling's presence.
    Turning to Mothwhisker, Brookmumble asked with a worried flick of her tail, "Would it be alright, do you think, if we were partners? Oh!" she gasped, suddenly realizing how uncouth she was, "Oh oh, my apologizes - im sorry - do you [i]want
    to be partners, brother? I dont want to drag you into sparring - being my partner - with me, if that isn't what you want?"

[/fancypost]

'Ello one and all!
    winter_hymnal___at___by_meidikebear-dasnnae.png
    -- CHARACTERS --
    Addercloud | Trad. Skyclan
    Sedgekit | Trad. Skyclan 

Lightningpaw | Trad. Thunderclan

Dove that flies over moon | Trad. Tribe of Rushing Water

Duckpaw | Trad. Windclan

Primrosepaw | Trad.Darkclan

Pipitpaw | Ext. Stormclan

Dr4m4's character storage~ (real) 

• [fancypost bgcolor= transparent; border: 0px solid transparent; width: 420px;][align=center]

[hr][justify][size=8]He shifted slightly upon the presence of two more cats. Though he recognized both, it was strange for him to be around others. Regardless, a quiet mumble behind him made Mothwhisker turn his head, relief in his pale green eyes. Brookmumble. His sister was a familiar, so less intimidating, face. Nodding vigorously towards her, he agreed, "Yes, that would be good." It wasn't hard to tell the two were siblings, both awkward and anti-social. Frankly, they could have been twins.

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]
    The she-cat's gaze traveled over the gathering group, her pupils landing upon Raven. The last time they interacted she managed to throw Redwater insults upon the molly. Although she felt guilty about the ordeal, she was torn. she couldn't trust the Redwater cats, however, now that they were once more merged together she was forced to. They were no longer Redwater nor Clearwater, there was Riverclan.

Blinking, the Chausie sent a friendly dip of her head towards Raven before her focus turned else where as she examined a foreign feline, one she spotted about camp several times yet never conversed with, Brookmumble.

Inhaling, she opened her jaws. "One more and the numbers will be even. We can start then," Cougartail stated with a flick of her tail. "In the time being, pick your partner. Warrior to Warrior or Warrior to Apprentice."
    [align=center][fancypost borderwidth=0;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;font-family:verdana;width:450px;line-height:120%;]

[center][fancypost=border-width:0px; font-size: 14pt; color: #ffcc99; font-family: georgia][&] SHE WEARS STRENGTH & DARKNESS EQUALLY WELL,

• [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=transparent; color:; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 550px;]
    Sparring practice? Well, not that she really needed it, but she would partake anyway. Besides, it was always good to sharpen up skills. The shy tortoiseshell approached, clearing her throat awkwardly. "Anyone want to be my partner?" she offered, glancing at the other cats. She had never spoken to any of them. Perhaps it was time that she put herself out there a little.

Her gaze fell upon Brindlefoot, a feline whom she rarely spotted about camp, with a soft smile, she'd take up her open question as partners, however, the apprentices needed warriors to spar with. Blinking, the Deputy turned to her friend Cobiapaw with a questioning glance lacing her hardened luminaries. "Cobia, would you like to be partners?" the chausie questioned, long tail flicking gently.

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]
    Sparring matches. Rainstorm approached with a determined look on her features. Differing from her siblings, the warrior was a lot more headstrong and had a certain affinity for fighting, easily resorting to violence. As a kit and young apprentice, Rainstorm hadn't been this way, but something inside of her just... snapped after her parents' death. However, she'd still been the cold, headstrong girl, even as a kit. Now she was just... more violent. "I'll spar with you, Brindlefoot." She suggested.
    [hr]

u better czechoslovakia before u wreckyoslovakia

cadence(the rift hp), rhea(hawkclan), lithiumkisses(scarclan), finn(trad. bloodclan)

• [fancypost bgcolor=none; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; width: 410px;font-size:8pt;line-height: 180%;][justify] * Smoke's liquid luminaries peered out from inside his den, glinting against the dog light of winter. He faces lick to his downy chest, which had noticeably thickened due to Leaf-bare. It was nice to see Cougartail starting a spar. He needed his warriors well-trained and skilled, confident in the feilds of battle. He also really needed to get on that apprentice problem. Too many of his warriors were young, and wouldn't be able to handle an apprentice, but, exceptions clearly had to be made.

He stalked outside, like a price of the shadows inside was breaking away in the shape of a lean-muscled feline, striped with ebony. He made his way over, his tail high and curled at the tip in greeting to them all. He moved to the edge of the camp, grazing his jaw against the reeds.
    "Hello," a cool voice escaped his jaws. His cheek fur was noticeably ruffled against the breeze. He wasn't a long-haired cat, nor short. His fur was a nice medium.

[align=center][fancypost=background:transparent; color:#d3d3d3;][b][i][size=12][/size][/i][/b][i][size=12][b]LOVE IS ALL THAT I FEAR[/b][/size][/i] ✧ ・゚:*[fancypost=background:transparent; height:20px; font-family:verdana; color:silver; line-height:10px;][size=8]riverclan leader, 26 moons — [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2512691-smoke-s-tags-wip/#post89518061']tags[/url][/size][size=8][/size] [url='https://tinyurl.com/gq6odu4'][size=8]ref[/size][/url][size=8][/size][/align]
  • His gaze rose quickly up to look at the requesting and gathering group of cats. He nodded to the clan leader emerging from the shadows of the camp and turned back to Cougartail. "Sure! I'm not too good, though." He mumbled in a rushed post.

[align=center][size=12][color=#696969][i]you say it is easy to shut up and stop talking[/i][/color][/size] [i][size=18]☆ ✮ ✯[/size][/i] [size=12][color=#696969][b][color=#808080]then honey be quiet beside me[/b][/color][/color][/size] [color=#696969][url='http://tinyurl.com/cobiacobra']bio[/url] [url='http://imgur.com/hoQOAQm']ref[/url][/color] [url='https://feralfront.com/board/793-riverclan/'][img='http://i.imgur.com/LveLOdq.jpg',none,181][/img][/url][/align]
    [rip i have no idea how to run a sparring thread but cougar's gonna roll with it lmao, send help]

Her cranium turned towards the masculine as he emerged from his den, her gaze snaking over his own for a moment as she returned his greeting with a flick of her tail and a soft smile. "You're welcome to join in... Or watch," she offered before her spectacles returned upon the Apprentice as he spoke. Her sizable jaws remaining clamped as she thought for a moment, her focus snaking over the others as they began to pair up.

Her gaze returned upon the Tom with a curt nod in response. "That's why we're here. To strengthen our skills and learn along the way," the Deputy stated with an encouraging tone. "Once you find a partner you may begin. Claws sheathed," Cougartail instructed bluntly to the group, amusement tracing her vocals before facing the apprentice, sending him a flick an ear as a signal to begin.

• [don't worry, rinnie! you can do it!]

The middle aged apprentice shrugged in discomfort. He wasn't much of a fighter and as the fish began to dry out and were eaten sparcely due to low catches from the ice sheathing the river, it put him at a disadvantage being a skilled water-goer. As the sandy-pelted deputy of his clan turned to stare at him with piercing emerald orbs he took in a sharp and rattled inhale. His nerves were getting the best of him and he couldn't focus with them in the way.

Cobia noticed the starting signal demonstrated from his partner and he took a small step forward. The opponent was alot larger, stronger, smarter, and possibly quicker than him. If so, most large-bodied felines tire quicker than those that have a smaller amount of muscle to strengthen his bones but simply less weight to haul around on unbalenced feet. His chipped copper orbs examined Cougartail, searching for a prominent weak spot.

Hmm. He had heard of the courage of the battle lathered cat before and specifically, of a hard wound to the shoulder. Finally, he had a lead. His mind had been on high alert in the mere seconds he had been planning but he had found a weak spot. The apprentice's gaze lingered for a long time on that spot, carefully stalking forwards with his broad shoulders in the lead.

The chocolate hued tom's eyes left the spot after many, many moments of staring at it. A small smile creased the edges of his maw and he nodded with determination at the much larger Riverclanner. He built up the strength in his hinds and raced on stiff paws towards the injured/healed shoulder. The attention rippling in static waves from his strewn eyes was kept on all the muscles of the she-cat that he could.

At the last moment he felt possible, he scrambled to the side, and attempted to smash his shoulder into the opposite one of her's. He hoped that his staring in intent at the opposite impact point would make her more tense on that side and open up an opportunity to knock the heavy-set she-cat onto the ground.

(basically, he pretended to focus all his attention on her injured shoulder so he would try to catch her off guard and knock her over. welp good try cobia : D)

•  RAVEN 
    [hr]
    [size=7pt]Thinking in italicized #0056aa | "Speaking in bold #0081ff" | Attack her in underlined #b7dbff[/size]
    [hr]

[font=georgia]"I can." Raven glanced to Rainpaw, giving a smile. From what she saw, the apprentice judged that Rainpaw would be easy, but because the other apprentice may need way more training, she would go easy.

[hr][size=6pt]RIVERCLAN | APPRENTICE | 11 MOONS | FEMALE[/size][hr][size=6pt][/size][size=4pt]©HsuperT[/size]

The she-cat's striking optics followed Cobiapaw's own with intrest as her gaze narrowed with calculation, her posture remaining low to the soil, causing her broad shoulder blades to jut out behind her cranium. Long tail lashing to maintain balance as her paws were light on the ground, haunches coiled with power, ready to dodge any blow.

His eyes were falling upon her previously injured shoulder as he analyzed the situation for a breath before bounding off from his haunches. The heavy-set she-cat was prepared to dodge the blow, however, at the last second he too dodged. A crooked smile lined her maw as she realized what he was doing and would use it to her advantage to both take down the apprentice and absorb the blow.

She remained croutched down as he body slammed her, prepared to intake the force. However, as he did so she opened her forearms, attempting to hook her paws over his shoulder blades to take the Tom down to the ground with her. If she was sucessfull, the feline would attempt to roll over upon her belly and forcefully pin the masculine down.

• Great. As he was about to bash into the fae, he could feel her muscles tense under her sand hued pelt and he watched as a long, elegant limb reached out and snagged him by his shoulders. As he was falling to the ground he knew he was in a bad situation. He struggled with all his apprentice-level might and hoped to make her stumble from his constant thrashing mid-fall.

Cobiapaw hit the ground with a sharp, rebounding thud. His coppery eyes narrowed into slits of determination as he was held upon the ground. As he laid there, his back legs were working like crazy to attempt a pummel into the deputy's soft underbelly in swift, jabbing hits.

/rushed omg i'm so sorry for being gone lately. swim is hard and i have to leave a half hour after school aaa