Pinned WARNING. IF YOU SEE THIS, REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY.

Hello Feral Front!

There are two things the admins wanted to discuss with you guys quickly. First, since custom headers had to be rebuilt, we are offering every Clan leader a free custom header! This is ONE PER CLAN. After it is up, it cannot be editing for free so make sure you know what you want.

The second thing is that there are some glitches with profiles that are preventing people from editing their profile. It will appear as an error that the password is not correct, even though it is. To fix this, you will need an admin to switch the password for you. To do this, please PM FROSTSOUL with the following information: if you do not send from the account please link the account you want changed, the email on the account, and the password you want.

Dynamo needs beta testers! Click here for the brief announcement!

• Re: WARNING. IF YOU SEE THIS, REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY.

[fancypost bgcolor=; border:none; background:url(http://i.imgur.com/e7T43wY.png)top; background-size:cover; width:460px; height:100px;][/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=silver; border:none; width:460px; opacity:0.4; font-family:times new roman; font-size:20px; line-height:23px; color:black; text-align:center; text-transform:uppercase; margin-top:-75px;]RiverSpin[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=silver; border:none; width:460px; opacity:0.4; font-family:times new roman; font-size:15px; line-height:18px; color:black; text-align:center; margin-top:-5px;]How Do You Know You Can't Fly Until You've Tried?[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=silver; border:none; width:460px; opacity:0.4; font-family:times new roman; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; color:black; text-align:center; margin-top:-5px;]......[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=silver; border:none; width:460px; min-height:100px; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; margin-top:-7px;]Track and noted.
      [/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border:none; text-align:center; color: silver; font-size:4px; margin-top:-11px;] c runt[/fancypost]
      Basic Info!
      Name
      RiverSpin

Nicknames
      River
      Raven
      Spider
      Fire
      Wolf

Interests
      RP's (Of course!)
      Warriors
      Survivors
      Wings Of Fire
      Fantasy Creatures
      Animals
      Drawing/Painting/Photography/Sketching

Schedule
      Monday - Friday (A possible check in the morning at 6:00 AM Central Time. Then once I am home basically all day. Although recently I haven't been AS active on FeralFront, but due to sudden interest in RPing again I am most likely going to jump back into my previous schedule.

Saturday - Sunday (Basically all day unless I happen to be super busy.)

Roleplay's
      I'm currently willing to RP Semi-Advanced to Advanced. I have been a roleplayer since late 2010!

Current Rp's I'm in, check them out!
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 325px;][justify][hr][size=4pt]a[/size]
      [justify]Spooky

& noted c:
      [size=4pt]a

[hr][/fancypost]
      do you hear the people sing?
      singing the song of angry men! - ✦

[img width=250]http://img11.deviantart.net/a155/i/2014/217/3/c/fleetway_sonic_by_zeldaprincessgirl100-d7tvpno.png[/img]
      [fancypost bgcolor=black; width: 300px; height: 400px; borderwidth= 2px; overflow: auto]
      [shadow=black,right]Wafflesbelike-NYANCAT
      CIRCUMVENTING CIRCUSES LAMENTING IN PROTEST, TO VISIBLE POLICE, PRESENCE SPONSORED FEAR. ❞ [hr]

| | OOC TEXT | |

| | IC TEXT | |
      Duly noted.

| | OOC TEXT | |

[hr]
      BATTALIONS OF RIOT POLICE WITH RUBBER BULLET KISSES, BATON COURTESY, SERVICE WITH A SMILE!

~"Deer Dance"-- System Of A Down

[img width=85]http://makepixelart.com/peoplepods/files/images/64710.original.png[/img]
      ©тɛƈɦռօ ғʀɛǟĸ ♔
      Deviantart: http://wafflesbelikenyancat.deviantart.com/<br />Fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7254553/Wafflesbelike-NYANCAT

Tracking in one of my many subs... great.. now I have to be extra careful ...
      You are RAVENKIT, you are a Lykoi Cat, cats that resemble werewolves. You have CALCULATING yellow eyes. You are SHY, yet at times OUTSPOKEN and CHARISMATIC when it comes to things you care about. You absolutely FAIL at hunting, and would rather EXPLORE to further your growing curiosity of the plant life around you. You are frightened by the thought of having to FIGHT to protect your clan.

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 425px;][justify]★ ★ ★[size=3pt]--[/size] [size=9pt]noted!
      [/size]

[size=1pt]spacehere[/size]
      [hr]
      [size=1pt]
      #taggoeshere
      [/size][/fancypost]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 420px; overflow: auto; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; color: silver; font-family: verdana;]ah, noted!
      pm me if you need any of my characters!

[img width=366 height=510]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e8/6b/16/e86b1614ccb15788d435a3f6a897432c.jpg[/img]

[fancypost bgcolor= translarent; bordercolor= transparent; borderwidth= 0px; font-family: georgia; font-style: bold; font-size: 32pt; margin-bottom: -3px; letter-spacing: -2px; text-align: center; color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px 10px black; margin-top: 3px;]Captain Sparrow[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor= translarent; bordercolor= transparent; borderwidth= 0px; font-family: georgia; font-style: bold; font-size: 12pt; margin-bottom: -3px; letter-spacing: 0px; text-align: center; color: silver; text-shadow: 0px 0px 10px black;]Where ye be going with me ship?[/fancypost]
      Female || 17 || Jack Sparrow || Pirates of the Caribbeans

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 2px solid black; width: 399px; border-right: 0px; border-left: 0px; border-bottom: 0px;][/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; width: 399px; height: 170px; overflow: auto; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt;][justify]Noted[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 2px solid black; width: 399px; border-right: 0px; border-left: 0px; border-bottom: 0px;][/fancypost]
      [size=5pt]TEMPLATE © BOKEH[/size]