WARNING. IF YOU SEE THIS, REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY.

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• WARNING. IF YOU SEE THIS, REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY.

It has come to staff attention that somebody is trying to crack accounts. You should NEVER have to log in again on this site. Please be aware of the URLs you are going to. If it says "httpS" or "feralfront.com" ONLY, then it is safe. It should NEVER ask for log in credentials. If you get a PM for this, please report it immediately!
    • Re: WARNING. IF YOU SEE THIS, REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY.

Solstixe. wrote:

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px;][justify]noted

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: 0px solid transparent; width: 350px;; font-family: arial; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; margin-top: -10px;]

[/fancypost]

Characters:
      Atlas

#inclassbutthecatsitedistracts

[fancypost bgcolor=; border:none; background:url(http://i.imgur.com/e7T43wY.png)top; background-size:cover; width:460px; height:100px;][/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=silver; border:none; width:460px; opacity:0.4; font-family:times new roman; font-size:20px; line-height:23px; color:black; text-align:center; text-transform:uppercase; margin-top:-75px;]RiverSpin[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=silver; border:none; width:460px; opacity:0.4; font-family:times new roman; font-size:15px; line-height:18px; color:black; text-align:center; margin-top:-5px;]How Do You Know You Can't Fly Until You've Tried?[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=silver; border:none; width:460px; opacity:0.4; font-family:times new roman; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; color:black; text-align:center; margin-top:-5px;]......[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=silver; border:none; width:460px; min-height:100px; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; color:black; text-align:justify; margin-top:-7px;]Track and noted.
      [/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border:none; text-align:center; color: silver; font-size:4px; margin-top:-11px;] c runt[/fancypost]
      Basic Info!
      Name
      RiverSpin

Nicknames
      River
      Raven
      Spider
      Fire
      Wolf

Interests
      RP's (Of course!)
      Warriors
      Survivors
      Wings Of Fire
      Fantasy Creatures
      Animals
      Drawing/Painting/Photography/Sketching

Schedule
      Monday - Friday (A possible check in the morning at 6:00 AM Central Time. Then once I am home basically all day. Although recently I haven't been AS active on FeralFront, but due to sudden interest in RPing again I am most likely going to jump back into my previous schedule.

Saturday - Sunday (Basically all day unless I happen to be super busy.)

Roleplay's
      I'm currently willing to RP Semi-Advanced to Advanced. I have been a roleplayer since late 2010!

Current Rp's I'm in, check them out!
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -

I gotta hit that street you better watch it,
      with a gun that I cock with a full clip

Riverspin — She-cat — MonarchClan
      Baystar — Tom — MonarchClan
      Fallingbird — She-cat — EventideClan
      Silentwhisper — She-cat — EventideClan

Kicksie wrote:

noted + tracking
      I'm glad that this has been caught very quickly
      Inactive because of school ❈ Tumblr
      -
      ❈ Aranea - Sunclan
      ❈ Arizona - Hawkclan
      ❈ Cassandra - Radicalclan + The Sanctuary
      ❈ Cloudpaw - Traditional Windclan
      ❈ Cosmicpaw - The Rift
      ❈ Crowkit - Traditional Shadowclan
      ❈ Hiyori - Skyclan
      ❈ John Doe - Lithiumclan + Moonclan
      ❈ Kate - Thunderclan
      ❈ Noxiouskit - The Cartel
      ❈ Somber - Bloodclan

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 325px;][justify][hr][size=4pt]a[/size]
      [justify]Spooky

& noted c:
      [size=4pt]a

[hr][/fancypost]
      do you hear the people sing?
      singing the song of angry men! - ✦

[img width=250]http://img11.deviantart.net/a155/i/2014/217/3/c/fleetway_sonic_by_zeldaprincessgirl100-d7tvpno.png[/img]
      [fancypost bgcolor=black; width: 300px; height: 400px; borderwidth= 2px; overflow: auto]
      [shadow=black,right]Wafflesbelike-NYANCAT
      CIRCUMVENTING CIRCUSES LAMENTING IN PROTEST, TO VISIBLE POLICE, PRESENCE SPONSORED FEAR. ❞ [hr]

| | OOC TEXT | |

| | IC TEXT | |
      Duly noted.

| | OOC TEXT | |

[hr]
      BATTALIONS OF RIOT POLICE WITH RUBBER BULLET KISSES, BATON COURTESY, SERVICE WITH A SMILE!

~"Deer Dance"-- System Of A Down

[img width=85]http://makepixelart.com/peoplepods/files/images/64710.original.png[/img]
      ©тɛƈɦռօ ғʀɛǟĸ ♔

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]

Kicksie wrote:

noted + tracking
      I'm glad that this has been caught very quickly
      just be happy, don’t worry, don’t look for your flaws
      instead of the mirror, just look into my eyes, instead of the scale, just get on my back

( ignacio noctcaligo - shadowclan / melchoir hacksaw - windclan / chastiefol bellion - sunclan )

Tracking in one of my many subs... great.. now I have to be extra careful ...
      You are RAVENKIT, you are a Lykoi Cat, cats that resemble werewolves. You have CALCULATING yellow eyes. You are SHY, yet at times OUTSPOKEN and CHARISMATIC when it comes to things you care about. You absolutely FAIL at hunting, and would rather EXPLORE to further your growing curiosity of the plant life around you. You are frightened by the thought of having to FIGHT to protect your clan.

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 425px;][justify]★ ★ ★[size=3pt]--[/size] [size=9pt]noted!
      [/size]

[size=1pt]spacehere[/size]
      [hr]
      [size=1pt]
      #taggoeshere
      [/size][/fancypost]
      BILLOW AND BREEZE, ISLANDS AND SEAS
      MOUNTAINS OF RAIN AND SUN; ALL THAT WAS ME IS GONE
      — open for thread invites

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 420px; overflow: auto; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; color: silver; font-family: verdana;]ah, noted!
      pm me if you need any of my characters!