EARLY MORNING -- OPEN + RETURNING WITH FELIKS

Try this Fancypost converter. If you have any questions, please ask in The Help Den so someone can help.

Dynamo posted some information on how to create new Accounts without creating more emails here.

• EARLY MORNING -- OPEN + RETURNING WITH FELIKS

[fancypost borderwidth=2px;border:2px solid #100E0E;height:110px;width:140px;background:url(http://66.media.tumblr.com/89b45cbfe29cf8fa04a3c0c24ddd1307/tumblr_nzo3h6qveQ1r6q7tio1_500.png);background-size:100% ][/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=2px;border:2px solid lightgrey;height:110px;width:140px;background:url(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e9/5f/53/e95f5379dd53edbbb832e3aece41f8ff.jpg);background-size:100%; background-position: center; ][/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=2px;border:2px solid #100E0E;height:110px;width:140px;background:url(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/2a/5c/59/2a5c591a770b657560376816cff65737.jpg);background-size:100%][/fancypost]
      [hr]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; font-size:27pt; opacity:0.9; color: #100E0E; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; width: auto; Height: auto; text-shadow: 0pt 0pt 10pt lightgrey; ]SOLLUX AKA ICESHATTERED[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 550px; margin-bottom: -27px;]
      [shadow=black,left]when your dreams all fail and the ones we hail are the worst of all and the blood's run stale[/shadow]
      [/fancypost][hr][hr]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;width:520px;line-height:100%;text-align:justify;font-size:8.5pt]It was on the early morning Sollux stept back into The Cartel territory with Feliks wrapped up hopefully still in his tendril having been a long walk back but was finally here on once more a familliar territory. To think this hitman work of his would feel so much more like baby sitting a brat then actually protect a client. It was annoying. Sollux was just not in the mood for this at all especially since it was Shadowclan that had done this so just made him even more on a bad mood. What he should do was probably to strike back once more so they would get teached an other lesson but something inside of him was a bit against this, feeling suprisingly enough tired for reasons that would remained unkown and pushed back far inside the head to neglact.

Sol just wanted to take a cup of his morning coffee.

Coming to a stop once inside the camp Sol would be gently enough when he put the wolf back on the ground to remove the tendril from his body and retreated it back inside his body. Conjuring up a cigarette and lighten it took a long blow from it before speaking out with his only eye closed. "We need someone with medical knowledge here " [hr]
      ☠ ~THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO SAY NOW -- INFO
      [justify][size=9pt]
      BELOW MY SOUL I FEEL AN ENGINE
      SOLLUX AKA ICESHATTERED | SOL, SULLY, ICE, ICEY
      MALE | HOMOSEXUAL HOMOROMANTIC | NPC + NPC
      3 YEARS (PSYKISKT) OLDER PHYSICALLY| DATE OF BIRTH 15TH OCTOBER
      GHOUL | RINKAKU USER | GAS MASK | "BLOOD RAGE"
      ORIGINAL CHARACTER | FACECLAIMS THAT FOUNDS SUITING

COLLAPSING AS IT SEES THE PAIN
      THE CARTEL | EXECUTOR | HITMAN DIVISION
      MENTORED BY LEE( DECEASED)| OPEN FOR APPRENTICE
      INTELLIGENT | PSYCHOPATH | POSSESSIVE | APATHETIC | SADISTIC
      DIFFICULT TO BEFRIEND | NOT EASY TO IMPRESS | NOT WISE TO PISS OFF
      HAS A SNAKE ARMY | LOVES COFFEE AND SMOKING | HATES 'WEAKNESSESS'
      MENTAL HEALTH(75%) | STEADY BUT UNPREDICTABLE

IF ONLY I COULD SHUT IT OUT
      SINGLE | FEELINGS FOR RYUSAKI | #RYULLUXFORLIFE
      PROTECTIVE OVER CYNTHIA | PROTECTIVE OVER RYUSAKI
      TOY PROPERTY REIKI | PAID BODYGUARD TO FELIKS
      CONFLICTED WITH FEELINGS | MIGHT SLEEP AROUND
      VENGEFUL IF HURTING HIS 'THINGS' | WON'T LOSE

I'VE COME TO FAR TO SEE THE END NOW
      CURRENT BODY; HELLHOUND | REF | TIGER,WOLF,DRAGON,EAGLE
      LOST ONE EYE, CUT MARK ACROSS THE CHEST | WEARS EYE-PATCH
      HAVE POWERS | EXTREME DIFFICULT | SKILLED IN BATTLE
      ATTACKS DEPANDING ON MOOD | DOSEN'T SHOW MERCY | WILL FINISH IT
      ATTACK IN BOLD UNDERLINE | ASK FOR CAPTURE/DEATH | PM FOR PLOTS
      PHYSICAL HEALTH(100%) | NONE CURRENT INJURES

E̢̟͖̠̬̰̋̅̓V̡͇͔̖̙̘̠ͤͩE̶̞͇̭͗̋̐Ņ̯͈͈̇ͮ͑̂̚ ͖͚̺̮̺̦͞I͔͎̎͛ͮ̃̕F̫͎̬̝̱͚͓̂̃ ̊ͪͫ͏̥̺̭͉M̰͍̓ͪ́̈́Y̺ͨ̔̃ͫ̃͑͂ ̴͇̖̣̆̿W͇̱̠ͅA̝̯͈͚̱ͨ͐̍ͫY̵̭̤̩̦̭͉ͥ̿ͪ̉ͯ ̢̫̭͕̭͓̱̆ͯ̌̓I̙̠̭̟̞S̹̰ͦ ͓̪̥̒ͬ̔́W̮̥̠̱̘̐͐́̆Rͣ͗O̵̺ͦͭN̻̦̲͙͍͒̀̎ͤ̚G͔̱̖̦̽̋͊ͨ̿͠
      [/justify]
      [/fancypost][size=1pt][c] Seina[/size]
      TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT ME NOW CAN'T YOU SEE I HAVE CHANGED
      I AM ONLY THE MONSTER YOU MADE ME
    • Re: EARLY MORNING -- OPEN + RETURNING WITH FELIKS

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;line-height:140%;font-family:verdana]
      Feliks still hadn't tried standing up yet, even when Sollux placed him on the ground. The canine was starving, pissy, and moving around hurt the open wound over his ribs. He didn't offer any sort of thank you or cheers to Sol, using his time instead to look down at the ground and cover his face. It was embarrassing, getting ambushed the way he did without being able to retaliate, it didn't help that the motherfuckers had had the nerve to try and repeat sour memories in his mind. They were going to get a beating when he had gained his pride and mobility back, that was for certain. "This'll heal naturally, you better not bring a medic over," he spat, ears flicking irritably. He had already been petrified for his life, Feliks did not wish to feel similar fear again for a while - medics brought that same anxiety.

/ injuries: broken hind leg, broken cheek, deep gash on same cheek && deep bite marks on side. any attempts to heal may be dealt with violently, so just be careful ^^
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#e8e8e8,transparent);height:1px;width:450px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      INFORMATION | 06/JAN

I CAN BARELY FOCUS I WAIT WITH BAITED BREATH

[fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#e8e8e8,transparent);height:1px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      GENERAL ★ HOLD ON TO YOUR EVERY WORD SON
      Feliks | Feli, Fel, etc. | No Former Names
      Masculine | He/Him Pronouns | Born A Male
      41 Months Physically | Ages Real Time | July 22nd | Cancer
      Deputy of BoneClan | Member of BloodClan/Cartel
      Ex-Leader of BlizzardClan | Ex-HP of DarkClan
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#e8e8e8,transparent);height:1px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      OTHER ★ BUT GOD KNOWS I WON'T REGRESS
      Fear Of Restraints | Fear Of Snakes
      Reads a Dictionary | Uses Big Words Occasionally
      Born a Phoenix | Will Revive Under Right Circumstances
      Shares Body With a Quiet Wraith | Source Of His Irrationality
      CURRENTLY MORE SUBDUED & QUIET DUE TO CAPTURE
      APPEARANCE ★ HEAL YOUR WOUNDS WITH FIRE
      Eurasian Wolf | Male | Main Body
      Small | Slender | High Endurance | Quick
      Fallow Brown Fur | Light Green Eyes | Shortsighted
      Leg is in Constant Pain | Doesn't Limp But Movement is Robotic
      Scars: missing half of ear, bad scarring on hind knee, scarring on muzzle, long scar on shoulder, 'B' branded into chest
      CURRENT INJURIES: broken hind leg, gash on cheek, broken cheekbone, severe bite wound on side
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;height:10px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;margin-left:0px;][fancypost borderwidth=0;height:5px;width:120px;font-size:8pt;float:left;padding:0px;padding-right:20px;line-height:5px;] Physical Health:[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:100px;padding:0px;height:5px;border:1px #e8e8e8 solid;float:left;][fancypost borderwidth=0;background:#e8e8e8;width:55px;padding:0px;height:5px;float:left;][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      PERSONALITY ★ YOU'RE BETTER OFF WITH THE SHARKS
      ENTP - T | Sanity Slippage | Troll | Slasher Smile | Karma Houdini
      Intelligent | Sharp | Playful | Charismatic | Independent
      Stubborn | Blunt | Opportunistic | Wary
      Dogmatic | Disrespectful | Manipulative | Selfish
      Around Enemies, Feliks turns his eccentric behaviour up to 100, and pretends to be completely crazy in order to throw others off. Due to the nature of this persona, he may act like it around his clanmates too, only stopping when he's scared of something.
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;height:10px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;margin-left:0px;][fancypost borderwidth=0;height:5px;width:120px;font-size:8pt;float:left;padding:0px;padding-right:20px;line-height:5px;] Mental Health:[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:100px;padding:0px;height:5px;border:1px #e8e8e8 solid;float:left;][fancypost borderwidth=0;background:#e8e8e8;width:20px;padding:0px;height:5px;float:left;][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      RELATIONSHIPS ★ WHEN IT ALL FUCKS UP
      Biromantic | Scared of Romance | Won't Have Romantic Relationships
      Bisexual | Unfaithful & Will Sleep Around | Iffy On Litters
      Single | Not Looking For Partner | No Crush
      NPC x NPC | Refuses To Have a Family Name
      Nihilistic in Regards to Trust | Lies To Anyone
      INTERACTION ★ YOU'RE THE DYNAMO
      Difficult Physically | Difficult Mentally | Attack In #e8e8e8
      Will Start Fights | Will Fight Back If Attacked
      Will Hurt Anything That Hurts Him | Easily Distracted
      Peaceful Actions Can Be Powerplayed | Expect Bitterness
      Has Most Powers | Can Only Teleport Thrice A Battle
      GOODBYE AND GOODNIGHT

[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid white; width: 450px; text-align: left; height: auto; font-size: 24pt; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000000; color: goldenrod; font-family: georgia; line-height: 90%]bill cipher !
      [size=7pt]I WILL BE THE ONE TO MAKE YOU CRAWL![/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid white; width: 450px; text-align: justify; height: auto; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 130%; margin-top: -8px][hr]"How was ShadowClan?" Yeah, of course Bill knew that Feliks had been captured. It was all over the camp, but did he care? Naw, of course not. Feliks could take care of himself, and obviously Sollux cared enough to go get him. Yeah, sure, The Cartel was supposed to be "family-oriented" but Bill still wasn't quite used to that yet. He still preferred that his Crew rescue themselves, but that would go against that "family" part of them, wouldn't it? At least someone got Feliks back.
      [size=5pt]© counselor dreamíe[/size]
      [/fancypost]

INFO & LINKS - UPDATED 1/08
      [justify][fancypost bgcolor=; border:0px; width:375px; font-size:7.5pt]
      GENERAL:
      "godfather" bill cipher | male (he/him) | godfather [leader] of the cartel | titles: weird ass motherfucker, cut throat, warmonger | mentally 1 trillion years; acts 5 years; doesn't really age in mortal bodies/takes the age of whatever body he possess

PHYSICAL:
      [CURRENT] golden feline with black markings
      all bodies
      is a ghost (ghostmode)
      all of the bodies he possesses are sleep deprived, dehydrated, and starved.
      wears a deer teeth necklace and an intestine scarf
      black blood

INJURIES & SCARS:
      "FINN'S" written on right flank
      scars also change depending on the body he possesses; the "finn" scar stays, however.

MENTAL HEALTH:
      emotionally unstable
      currently dealing with keeping his corrupt! form at bay
      bleeds occasionally from nose, mouth, and eyes

PERSONALITY:
      insane, sarcastic, irreverent, eccentric, psychopathic, quick thinker, quick talker, outlandish, outrageous, extremely masochistic, untrustworthy

RELATIONSHIPS:
      single, crushing on no one
      panromantic, pansexual
      ex-boyfriend of Musicbox Fazbear, Volatiletimes, Rejectedlove, and Discord Disharmony
      ex-spouse of Henri Leonidas
      ex-fiance of Demonblood and Jerome Valeska
      sleeping with everyone
      very few friends; difficult to become close
      hates "weak" people [anyone who he considers isn't worth his time]

CONFRONTATION:
      physically easy | mentally very hard | uses elemental powers and mental attacks mostly
      attack in BOLD BLACK

OTHER:
      | npc xx npc (gen 1)
      | using powers affects his health! he cannot use them without using some sort of energy of himself (other than ghostmode)
      attacking near his eyes will cause him to panic
      overreacts over everything and reacts violently
      corrupt! is speaking through italics on mobile; Bolded, italicized red when on a computer
      all powers
      self-proclaimed master of the mind, self-proclaimed god of chaos
      from the nightmare realm/mindscape
      exiled from bloodclan, stormclan, the exiles, the rift, shadowclan, sunclan, blizzardclan, darkclan, boneclan, skyclan, colouredclan, knights of eden, and los santos
      art
      ask.fm
      have a litter with Bill!
      voice reference
      playlist
      tv tropes/bio

the time you're wasting delights me

THE DEVIL HAS A SILVER TONGUE

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;line-height:1.5]
      Bethany hissed quietly under her breath as she pulled close. Wow. That looked like it hurt. The girl giggled as she smiled at the other. "yknow," she chirped, "That wouldn't hurt nearly as much if you didn't have a soul... I could always.." she chuckled darkly as her eyes began to glow, "take it off you hands if you'd like..." It was ,of course, a joke. She wouldn't hurt another crewmember. That would get her kicked out! Why would she do that. She had gotten so far already. Can't stop now, no?
      [hr]
      tags (updated 12/2)

[size=10px]general:
      Betty Lullabi Cardinal | no nicknames | female
      asexual | aromantic | single
      member of the cartel | npc/npc | 9 moons
      best friend [open] | mentor [open]

physical:
      • gray bicolor with fuchsia highlights
      • fuchia eye color
      • skinny and small

injuries:
      • no current injuries

personality:
      two sided | sweet | sinnamon roll | secretly plotting your death | bete noire

important facts:
      • Followed by a hate spirit named Maura
      • Maura takes many forms including a butterfly, wolf and hawk.

powers:
      • Emotion control (fear)
      • teleportation

confrontation:
      • physical easy | mental medium
      • high aggression level
      • talk in fuchsia
      • attack in dark fuchsia
      • can powerplay nonviolent or peaceful actions

Every night when the stars come out
      Am I the only living soul around?

[size=20pt]DEATHSTROKE
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:200px; height:210px; background:url(http://i.imgur.com/8D38Qxa.jpg) center; background-size: 150%;][/fancypost]
      "I Am The Reason You
      Can't Sleep At Night"

"Nothing Quite Like The Smell
      Of Misery In The Morning
      [fancypost bgcolor=black; borderwidth=0px; overflow: auto; font-family: arabic typesetting; font-size: 12pt; color: orange; height: 210px; width: 200px; opacity: 0.70; text-align:justify]Speech - 'Thoughts' - Attack

"Tch! You've had worse, just walk it off numb-nuts!"
      Deathstroke called out as he prowled over, a massive grin on his face as he looked at Feliks in a rather smug manner. Though the broken leg did concern even him.
      "I have some medical knowledge, you know. I might be able to help... for a price."
      What? If you thought Deathstroke would help out a rival for free then you'd be sorely mistaken. Though he doubted Sollux or Feliks would allow him to get too close.

Info
      Main Body: Hellhound (based off Mega Houndoom from Pokemon)
      Weight: 65kg
      Current Wounds: Missing right eye

Powers: Everything (but generally prefers the old fashioned way of things using teeth and claws)

Bodies: All Normal Animals, Kelpie, Hellhound, Kyuubi Kitsune, Western Dragon (24,000lb), Mercat, Torca Hybrid

Hard, No Kill, No Capture

Broadsword, Daggers, Metal Staff

Missing Right Eye on All Bodies, Wears Black Eye Patch

Former Ranks:
      - Knight of Westeros (s/HP).
      - Consul of Planet X for the Tribe of Burning Dreams (s/HP).
      - Duke of Tribe of Burning Dreams (HP).
      - High Duke of the Tribe of Burning Dreams (HP).
      - Leader/Kell of Taskforce X (HP).
      - Cannoneer of the Skulls (HP).

D E A T H S T R O K E
      Slade - Joseph Wilson - The Terminator
      Male - One Eyed Assassin - Full Time Badass

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;color:white;]
      Track for later
      [hr]
      info — updated 1.1

GENERAL - sunshine, sunshine
      ★ RISINGREVOLUTION | RISING, REV | MALE
      ★ Homoromantic | Pansexual | male preference
      ★ 10 months | Ages at Roleplayer's choice
      ★ Former Boss of The Port Mafia | Member of the Sky Dynasty | Prostitute of The Cartel

IMPORTANT FACTS - shine brightly on me
      ★ Mute in all bodies
      ★ uses his bandanna to cover his teeth after realizing sister's disapproval
      ★ loves Brooklyn accents and wants one but is unable to get one due to inexperience with telepathy
      ★ crush lvl 1092910 on Eunju Wolfgang, slightly depressed about his 'one-sided' love for the Emperor
      ★ will kill for anything shark-related: toys, clothes, figures, wallpapers, etc

RECENT EVENTS - after the storm is over
      ★ learned about the Birds and the Bees, still very confused and curious
      ★ captured & tortured by Shadowclan
      ★ escaped Shadowclan

PHYSICAL - shine on me
      ★ DOMESTIC FELINE [birth/main] | health: 100%
      — handsome labrador-sized blue Russian, blue eyes, and sharp [carved] pointed teeth.
      accessories: dark blue bandanna w/ cartoon shark mouth, covers his mouth and nose, and S/4 dogtags.
      major injuries: tbrp
      [i]minor injuries: tbrp

PERSONALITY - [i]through pain and tears

innocent | cinnamonroll in the streets | sinnamonroll in the sheets | friendly | wanna be gangster | passionate | easily persuaded | curious
      — Revolution is a small child who grew up in a mafia, where he learned to mimick gangsters. He tries to act like a thug but isnt. Rev is a child who grew up alone and quick, resulting in a curiosity and the ability to be easily convinced.
      — Rising is a child at heart and always will be. Hes kind and friendly to everybody but will glare and pout at those he doesnt like. He enjoys being spoiled and loved.

RELATIONSHIPS - sunshine, sunshine
      ★ Engaged | ½ [Eunvolution]
      ★ Selfestruction x Umbrae x Firtree x Soldierpaw x Quinn | Generation ??
      ★ Colonomos-Felix-Go Deo-Ignibus-Xerses-Messorem-Inferno-Leeds-Proumaeri-Cor Leonis-Muzikant-Reaver-Norwood-Plex-Gudinnan-Biersack-Pantala-Lafitee-Winchester-Rhythm-Radium-Malo-Innocence-Soler-Harbinger

POWERS - through heaven and hell
      ★ Water Elements - discovered - mastered
      ★ telepathy - discovered - [un]mastered
      ★ shapeshifting - [un]discovered - [un]mastered

INTERACTION - shine on me
      ★ Message [main account] to plot
      ★ makes friends easily
      ★ physically: impossible | mentally: easy
      ★ Starts fights, will run away, will just take it
      ★ Attack in #A61515
      ★ Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.
      [fancypost bgcolor=;border:none;height:20px;text-align:right;font-family:georgia;font-size:20px;color:white;text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px white;letter-spacing:-2px;word-spacing:2px;]I Dream Of Life Without The Anarchy ![/fancypost]<br />[fancypost bgcolor=;border:none;height:15px;text-align:right;font-size:10px;color:white;margin-top:-10px;]♔ Risingrevolution ♔ Large russian blue ♔ [abbr=RisingRevolution|former Boss of TPM|Prostitute of The Cartel|Selfdestruction x Quinn x Gawain x Soldier|Mute|Physically Immortal|Difficulty: imp.|Attacks in #A61515|Talks in Italic, Bold|Thinks in Italic|]tags[/abbr]

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;line-height:140%;font-family:verdana]Ack, he forgot all of his clanmates were vultures. Casting a glance to Bill, giving an irritated look, the canine grumbled sarcastically "Yeah... they're fine, great even. I love it when I don't do shit to a clan and they respond with water torture,". It was a rare case of him not starting problems, but personally he didn't see why it was always him getting targeted - were they really so evil as to target equity in canine form? "Give it a month and they're gonna be just as boned as the Exiles were when I targeted them,".

Feliks looked towards Betty, pain preventing him from finding the humour behind her words. He let out a little warning growl, pulling himself up to a lying down position, wincing loudly as he stretched his hind leg out for a bit more comfort. "You'll have no clue how to use my soul, it'd go to waste on an apprentice,". So long as he didn't partake in any form of suicide, he could shapeshift into a phoenix and reincarnate should things go haywire in battle. Thankfully he hadn't had to do it before though, anyone and anything would get caught up in the flames involved and he'd rather not burn his entire clan to a crisp. "Better luck next time bucko,".

He turned his gaze towards Deathstroke, nose wrinkling as he tried his hardest not to bare his teeth at the comment. Yeah... he would know that Feliks had worse. "And why would I ever let you try and heal me?". Such a prospect was certainly not appealing but he supposed that if someone was being paid to do a job, they'd do it much better. "Fine then, hurry up and name your price, make it realistic, I'm not made of money,". He still didn't like the thought of someone being close to him with medicine, but he realised if he got an infection on his chest or face then it wasn't just something that could be cut off, that would be a painful way to go.
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#e8e8e8,transparent);height:1px;width:450px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      INFORMATION | 06/JAN

Scars: missing half of ear, bad scarring on hind knee, scarring on muzzle, long scar on shoulder, 'B' branded into chest
      CURRENT INJURIES: broken hind leg, gash on cheek, broken cheekbone, severe bite wound on side
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;height:10px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;margin-left:0px;][fancypost borderwidth=0;height:5px;width:120px;font-size:8pt;float:left;padding:0px;padding-right:20px;line-height:5px;] Physical Health:[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:100px;padding:0px;height:5px;border:1px #e8e8e8 solid;float:left;][fancypost borderwidth=0;background:#e8e8e8;width:55px;padding:0px;height:5px;float:left;][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      Around Enemies, Feliks turns his eccentric behaviour up to 100, and pretends to be completely crazy in order to throw others off. Due to the nature of this persona, he may act like it around his clanmates too, only stopping when he's scared of something.
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;height:10px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;margin-left:0px;][fancypost borderwidth=0;height:5px;width:120px;font-size:8pt;float:left;padding:0px;padding-right:20px;line-height:5px;] Mental Health:[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:100px;padding:0px;height:5px;border:1px #e8e8e8 solid;float:left;][fancypost borderwidth=0;background:#e8e8e8;width:20px;padding:0px;height:5px;float:left;][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      GOODBYE AND GOODNIGHT

[size=20pt]DEATHSTROKE
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:200px; height:210px; background:url(http://i.imgur.com/8D38Qxa.jpg) center; background-size: 150%;][/fancypost]
      "I Am The Reason You
      Can't Sleep At Night"

Of Misery In The Morning
      [fancypost bgcolor=black; borderwidth=0px; overflow: auto; font-family: arabic typesetting; font-size: 12pt; color: orange; height: 210px; width: 200px; opacity: 0.70; text-align:justify]Speech - 'Thoughts' - Attack

"Because I have skills beyond just killing and raping? Considering the number of injuries I've endured over my lifetime there's little doubt over my ability to fix myself. And I need you alive, no one else will get the pleasure of fucking you over but me."
      Deathstroke didn't have the luxury of having others around to heal him all the time so he had to learn. Combat always came with heavy costs, learning to put yourself back together was necessary to survive.

"My price is a single date. Nothing sexual, just a simple date. Dinner and a movie."
      The hellhound would reply as he shape-shifted into a more useful form, a chimpanzee. Conjuring up his medical bag he would then approach his patient.
      "Right, lets get the worst part over with first; your broken leg. Guys, hold him down until I'm done setting the bones back in place."

Info

Powers: Everything (but generally prefers the old fashioned way of things using teeth and claws)

Bodies: All Normal Animals, Kelpie, Hellhound, Kyuubi Kitsune, Western Dragon (24,000lb), Mercat, Torca Hybrid

Former Ranks:

D E A T H S T R O K E

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;line-height:140%;font-family:verdana]"Oh you do? That's a shocker, I wouldn't even call the latter a skill, it's just a hobby for lonely old men," the hurt making him sarcastic, the canine eventually lowered his head, glare growing less cold. He just had to remind himself constantly that this was better than the alternative, a slow and painful demise due to stubbornness. At least... if he got poisoned like the other's words suggested to his cautious mind, he wouldn't have to deal with more suffering along the road to recovery.

When the terms came, his invisible brows furrowed in confusion, frown twisted upon his maw. Was he being serious? He didn't know how to reply, looking to Sollux for some sort of guidance or perhaps even permission to go ahead with such a thing. When Deathstroke shapeshifted into a chimpanzee and continued approaching with his little doctor's kit, Feliks was sure that Radioactiveplague had hit his head too hard on the ground, for the male was actually considering such a thing. Before he gave a response, Feliks let out a snarl of warning to his clanmates - if there was gonna be pain for him, he was gonna make it for them too unfortunately. "Dunno who you are and what you've done with the dickhead that I know but fine, whatever, a date it is so long as you don't kill within the next three days,".
      INFORMATION | 06/JAN

GOODBYE AND GOODNIGHT

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;color:white;]
      'Please rerfrain from killing eachother, we have a bad rep as it is,' the child muttered as he stepped into view. Gaze traveling to Feliks as he couldnt help but stare. In all honesty, he was jealous of those who could die or be seriously injured. The most he got was a few bruses. Although, it might be best that way. Hes 'died' too many times to count.

Moving his eyes to the ground to avoid staring, he perked his ears up. 'Water torture isnt all that bad,' -then again, he didnt worry about water much. He loved it and could control it, and it could do just about the same with him. 'Have fun on that date though,' with that last one, he flashed a smile to the two.
      [hr]
      info — updated 1.1

GENERAL - sunshine, sunshine
      ★ RISINGREVOLUTION | RISING, REV | MALE
      ★ Homoromantic | Pansexual | male preference
      ★ 10 months | Ages at Roleplayer's choice
      ★ Former Boss of The Port Mafia | Member of the Sky Dynasty | Prostitute of The Cartel

IMPORTANT FACTS - shine brightly on me
      ★ Mute in all bodies
      ★ uses his bandanna to cover his teeth after realizing sister's disapproval
      ★ loves Brooklyn accents and wants one but is unable to get one due to inexperience with telepathy
      ★ crush lvl 1092910 on Eunju Wolfgang, slightly depressed about his 'one-sided' love for the Emperor
      ★ will kill for anything shark-related: toys, clothes, figures, wallpapers, etc

RECENT EVENTS - after the storm is over
      ★ learned about the Birds and the Bees, still very confused and curious
      ★ captured & tortured by Shadowclan
      ★ escaped Shadowclan

PHYSICAL - shine on me
      ★ DOMESTIC FELINE [birth/main] | health: 100%
      — handsome labrador-sized blue Russian, blue eyes, and sharp [carved] pointed teeth.
      accessories: dark blue bandanna w/ cartoon shark mouth, covers his mouth and nose, and S/4 dogtags.
      major injuries: tbrp
      [i]minor injuries: tbrp

PERSONALITY - [i]through pain and tears

innocent | cinnamonroll in the streets | sinnamonroll in the sheets | friendly | wanna be gangster | passionate | easily persuaded | curious
      — Revolution is a small child who grew up in a mafia, where he learned to mimick gangsters. He tries to act like a thug but isnt. Rev is a child who grew up alone and quick, resulting in a curiosity and the ability to be easily convinced.
      — Rising is a child at heart and always will be. Hes kind and friendly to everybody but will glare and pout at those he doesnt like. He enjoys being spoiled and loved.

RELATIONSHIPS - sunshine, sunshine
      ★ Engaged | ½ [Eunvolution]
      ★ Selfestruction x Umbrae x Firtree x Soldierpaw x Quinn | Generation ??
      ★ Colonomos-Felix-Go Deo-Ignibus-Xerses-Messorem-Inferno-Leeds-Proumaeri-Cor Leonis-Muzikant-Reaver-Norwood-Plex-Gudinnan-Biersack-Pantala-Lafitee-Winchester-Rhythm-Radium-Malo-Innocence-Soler-Harbinger

POWERS - through heaven and hell
      ★ Water Elements - discovered - mastered
      ★ telepathy - discovered - [un]mastered
      ★ shapeshifting - [un]discovered - [un]mastered

INTERACTION - shine on me
      ★ Message [main account] to plot
      ★ makes friends easily
      ★ physically: impossible | mentally: easy
      ★ Starts fights, will run away, will just take it
      ★ Attack in #A61515
      ★ Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.
      [fancypost bgcolor=;border:none;height:20px;text-align:right;font-family:georgia;font-size:20px;color:white;text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px white;letter-spacing:-2px;word-spacing:2px;]I Dream Of Life Without The Anarchy ![/fancypost]<br />[fancypost bgcolor=;border:none;height:15px;text-align:right;font-size:10px;color:white;margin-top:-10px;]♔ Risingrevolution ♔ Large russian blue ♔ [abbr=RisingRevolution|former Boss of TPM|Prostitute of The Cartel|Selfdestruction x Quinn x Gawain x Soldier|Mute|Physically Immortal|Difficulty: imp.|Attacks in #A61515|Talks in Italic, Bold|Thinks in Italic|]tags[/abbr]

[fancypost borderwidth=2px;border:2px solid #100E0E;height:110px;width:140px;background:url(http://66.media.tumblr.com/89b45cbfe29cf8fa04a3c0c24ddd1307/tumblr_nzo3h6qveQ1r6q7tio1_500.png);background-size:100% ][/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=2px;border:2px solid lightgrey;height:110px;width:140px;background:url(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e9/5f/53/e95f5379dd53edbbb832e3aece41f8ff.jpg);background-size:100%; background-position: center; ][/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=2px;border:2px solid #100E0E;height:110px;width:140px;background:url(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/2a/5c/59/2a5c591a770b657560376816cff65737.jpg);background-size:100%][/fancypost]
      [hr]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; font-size:27pt; opacity:0.9; color: #100E0E; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; width: auto; Height: auto; text-shadow: 0pt 0pt 10pt lightgrey; ]SOLLUX AKA ICESHATTERED[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 550px; margin-bottom: -27px;]
      [shadow=black,left]when your dreams all fail and the ones we hail are the worst of all and the blood's run stale[/shadow]
      [/fancypost][hr][hr]
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;width:520px;line-height:100%;text-align:justify;font-size:8.5pt]" No" came the sudden growl from the executor how had stayed silence up to this point to observe to see what Feliks decided to say to this. A real disppointment though having to go back to think the wolf to lack some brain cells up there anyway. Steping forward Sol placed himself in front of the wolf with narrow orb focused on the ape looking creature with a hard look. " He is mine so step back you are not touching him not now or ever " he Warned sharply baring his teeths just as slight bit before looking back over at Feliks with a disapproved frown. " and you use your f#cking brain do you seriously think it will just be a 'date'? Wasn't that how he tricked you last time, don't make this harder on me then it has to you fool "he was pissed that was for sure the cigarette in his mouth was tightly biten by his teeths. Turning attention back towards Deathstroke he lifted his head up a bit with coldness still remaining. " i can heal his wounds perfectly fine by myself so scram and go f#ck your toy instead since that is the only way you will get laid this days " Sol always treat his own wounds himself just didn't liked to treat others but seemed like he had no other choice.

// very rushed because needs to work [hr]
      [justify][size=9pt]

E̢̟͖̠̬̰̋̅̓V̡͇͔̖̙̘̠ͤͩE̶̞͇̭͗̋̐Ņ̯͈͈̇ͮ͑̂̚ ͖͚̺̮̺̦͞I͔͎̎͛ͮ̃̕F̫͎̬̝̱͚͓̂̃ ̊ͪͫ͏̥̺̭͉M̰͍̓ͪ́̈́Y̺ͨ̔̃ͫ̃͑͂ ̴͇̖̣̆̿W͇̱̠ͅA̝̯͈͚̱ͨ͐̍ͫY̵̭̤̩̦̭͉ͥ̿ͪ̉ͯ ̢̫̭͕̭͓̱̆ͯ̌̓I̙̠̭̟̞S̹̰ͦ ͓̪̥̒ͬ̔́W̮̥̠̱̘̐͐́̆Rͣ͗O̵̺ͦͭN̻̦̲͙͍͒̀̎ͤ̚G͔̱̖̦̽̋͊ͨ̿͠
      [/justify]
      [/fancypost][size=1pt][c] Seina[/size]

[size=20pt]DEATHSTROKE
      "I Am The Reason You
      Can't Sleep At Night"

Of Misery In The Morning

"Hmph! You've never seen this side of me because you've never been in the same clan as myself, numb-nuts."
      Deathstroke would scoff in reply, smirking with amusement as he readied the sticks and bandages for the leg. Though it seemed as if a fly had entered the soup. The assassin raised his head and would happily meet Sollux's gaze, an aura of challenge radiating from him.
      "I suggest you stand down, Sol, if we break out into a fight here then he'll not get any help from either of us. Feliks is capable of making his own decisions and he has given his permission and has even entered into a contract regarding this medical matter. And I don't break contracts."
      At least he didn't try to break contracts, though sometimes life got in the way but there would be no reason for this one to run into trouble.

Admittedly he had doubts about Sol's skills, and with that emotional and unstable looking reaction he was concerned that Sol would fail to fix his rival's body. And nothing pissed him off more than having a rival who was permanently damaged at another's hands. Deathstroke was determined to ensure that Feliks would receive the best as to avoid disappointment later down the line.
      "Sol, hold him down. Otherwise he could fuck up the treatment to his leg. It's not a clean break and I need to get it set correctly otherwise he could end up losing the entire limb. So stop yer whining and fucking help!"

Info

Former Ranks:

D E A T H S T R O K E

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;line-height:140%;font-family:verdana]
      Feliks turned his head towards Rising, hoarsely stating "I ain't killin' no one at the moment sunshine, don't worry about that,". Granted, he could still through a mean bite someone's way, animals weren't themselves without food, but he wasn't going to start a quarrel that he wouldn't win. "You can't break a leg from water torture genius, they did more than just that,". The canine just didn't go into details, it was best if he just let the memories die. The wolf eventually sighed. "I'll try,".

When he saw Sol step out in front of him, Feliks huffed, unamused with the sudden bickering. "Sol, just let him do it, there's less arguing that way. You're gonna be holdin' me down, if he steps out of line in someway just kill his monkey ass,". He didn't want to lose anything today, he had almost made that mistake once before and it was terrifying. "Besides, if he only wants to help so he can screw me over later down the line, than let him try am I right? Catching me when I'm down ain't no fun,". He tried to make it seem like such a thing didn't bother him, a grin on his maw until his swollen cheek decided that it wasn't a good action no more. Ouch, he couldn't even pretend to be fine.

"Just get me somethin' to bite down on otherwise it's gonna be flesh I'm sinking into here,". Getting his leg set was gonna suck, but it needed doing.
      INFORMATION | 06/JAN

GOODBYE AND GOODNIGHT

New

[fancypost bgcolor=#100E0E; borderwidth=0px; width: 460px; padding-top: 2px; padding-bottom: 2px; letter-spacing: 2px;]GHOUL ☠ EXECUTOR ☠ HELLHOUND ☠ LIVES 2/9[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 530px; margin-bottom: -27px;]
      [shadow=#100E0E,left]ERASE THIS MONSTER I´VE BECOME FORGIVE ME FOR ALL THE DAMAGE DONE[/shadow]
      [/fancypost][hr][hr][fancypost borderwidth=0px; line-height: 14px; width: 520px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8.5pt; color:none;]What a wrong way to call his posession in the terms of emotional unstability. If such words had been used the ghoul would have laught loud and clear. Sol didn't necessery cared for Feliks well being out of concern for his life it was all of his own selfish desires the executor had gone over to shadowclan to help him out. It was what he get from it he had been doing it to get his payment. Sol took out his cigarette to blow some of the smoke towards Deathstroke direction smirking coldly at him. " you are playing a dangerous game here but fine two can play the same game " in other words if Deathstroke touched Feliks he would make him pay for it and perhaps even Feliks as well. All depanding on he was not a fool neither was he going to let himself get treated that way. Sol could have attacked him but thought against it not quite understanding why he had let his composed manner slip during that one second. Not that it matter right now though distrusting this one medical skills as well.

Feliks words however made the ears twitch backwards to catch up the thug line. Oh so he would rather this man take care of him despite coming to ask him for protection from this man? Oh that was hilarious indeed. Well fine then concidering his position here right now the right decision seemed to be to back of not because of feeling threaten but was curious to see what would happend next. Feliks know thier terms not special wise to go against them if wishing to contunie on this. Nothing come unoticed from him after all. Putting the cigar back into the mouth Sol closed his only eye. " Fine then as you wish. i have already done my part of the job though " sol then simple walked past Deathstroke to wander of no intention to help out. Someone else could then he was not going to cooperate in this. Feliks own lost so he could take the punishment for disobeying him.

// mobile[size=1pt][c] Seina
      [hr]
      [justify][size=9pt]

[/justify]

New

[size=20pt]DEATHSTROKE
      "I Am The Reason You
      Can't Sleep At Night"

Of Misery In The Morning

"Blah, blah, blah."
      Deathstroke snorted, unfazed by the smoke being blown at him. He was a smoker himself so the smell and sensation of heat was actually quite welcoming, though it did leave him hungering for a smoke. Tch! Definitely the worst timing for that.
      "Not sure why you even bother with him, Feliks."
      The assassin would grumble as he returned his focus to his patient. Activating his x-ray vision he used it to help him assess the positioning of the bones with greater success.
      "Here, bite down on this."
      The chimp would quickly conjure up a squeaky bone toy for Feliks before moving to proceed with his work. Using some super strength he would attempt to massage the area as he tried to bring the pieces of bone back together again. Provided that his patient didn't misbehave during the delicate yet brutal process he would then apply the splints and bandages.

Info

Former Ranks:

D E A T H S T R O K E

New

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;line-height:140%;font-family:verdana]"Oi! I don't pay you to walk away from me, get back here!" he spat, jumping up to his feet only to have his legs buckle, and with a drawn out wince the multiclanner slid back down to the ground. Feliks hissed, vulnerability kicking in now. He thought he had more control than that, but of course the truth only came out when he couldn't do anything about it. "Because we have a contract of our own. Don't worry about it though, if he acts up he loses out on his play time for the week," he admitted, wide eyed.

Seeing the squeaky toy conjured for him, Feliks gave a funny look towards the chimp, muttering a deadpan "I hate you so much,". Though reluctant to bite on the bone, as he felt fingers on his leg Feliks was quick to fasten his teeth around it, ears perking at the sound of a suffocated squeak. Hey, that was actually quite therapeutic! The wolf began chewing the toy a little more, the squeaks growing longer whenever he felt jolts of pain in his leg, and then shorter again when he just wanted to bite the toy for the sake of it. He could understand why domesticated dogs liked this now, Feliks was fairly distracted by it, even sitting still long enough to get a splint on.
      INFORMATION | 06/JAN

GOODBYE AND GOODNIGHT

New

[size=20pt]DEATHSTROKE
      "I Am The Reason You
      Can't Sleep At Night"

Of Misery In The Morning

"What you paying him anyway?"
      Deathstroke wasn't sure he wanted to know either to be honest. Sighing he finished up with the leg before leaving it alone, now turning his attention to the deep bite wounds on Feliks' side. Humming lightly he then reached into the bag and retrieved some marigold and a bottle of water. Using the water he would aim to clean out the wounds before breaking the marigold up into a paste and applying it to the wounds.

Some of them he was reluctant about closing, sometimes closing a wound was actually more harmful than good. Though a couple were simply too deep and large to leave be.
      "I'm going to use some tree sap and honey to seal your wounds, it will also keep them sterilised in the long term."
      He informed him as he began mixing up the sticky mixture before using a lolly-stick to smear it into the wounds.

Info

Former Ranks:

D E A T H S T R O K E

New

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;line-height:140%;font-family:verdana]The male momentarily stopped his squeaking, looking towards Deathstroke. "Doesn't matter," he huffed in embarrassment, gaze trailing elsewhere. It just made him look easy or like a fool if Sol was gonna play up like that, and maybe he was both, but he didn't want to hear it. Feliks didn't make a sound which indicated any sort of discomfort as his wound was cleaned, distracting himself with talking. "What the hell makes these things so strong?" he asked, placing the bone between his paws and pulling on it with his teeth, growing fidgety the longer he sat down.

Nodding at the next few words, Feliks finally let out a groan when the formula was smothered into his injury, muttering "Where did you learn this stuff?". Probably not from BlizzardClan he added on silently, resisting the urge to lick his wounds.
      INFORMATION | 06/JAN

GOODBYE AND GOODNIGHT

New

[size=20pt]DEATHSTROKE
      "I Am The Reason You
      Can't Sleep At Night"

Of Misery In The Morning

"Dunno, but I guess the humans are pretty smart if they can develop toys like that. I personally like the rope toy that has bells on it."
      Deathstroke would comment with a light chuckle as he continued to work his way across the other injuries, cleaning and applying the sap if it was needed.
      "I learned it from a guy called Scarecrow, and from two females; Solarflare and Queen Bee. They had skills, and different theories. Besides, don't you remember, as Masamune I went around learning to be an actual medic."
      Being a spy had so many perks... so many perks. It was amazing.

"Right, just your face left to do."
      He wasn't sure how much he could do though for the broken cheek. He imagined painkillers and soft food were the best aids, and rest. Lots of rest.

Info

Former Ranks:

D E A T H S T R O K E

New

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;line-height:140%;font-family:verdana]"Well I know what I'm collecting in the future," he murmured, almost smirking. They were a good stress relief, goodness knows he's need that after this experience. Paying close attention to his next words, Feliks sighed. "Yeah... Yeah I know..." he trailed off, still rather resentful that BlizzardClan had not told him that something was up with his 'new friend' so to speak. He lead them for months, brought them out of their small shell and into the form of a superpower clan, and he got treated in such a horrid way like the one there. He didn't even think he was really mad at Deathstroke for the whole thing, instead everyone else for keeping secrets from him. They knew how well he got played, and the bastards went along with it and laughed in his face. "Any medic I go to is just gonna half ass my treatment, but I only know the basics for now, I plan on becoming self reliant so I can avoid dodgy doctors,".

It was almost over now, and his stomach felt pretty heavy at the final hurdle. "My good looks are gonna be ruined forever now thanks to that ass clown and his right hook," he complained, tilting his head up and to the side so that Deathstroke could inspect the damages. "You could've asked for anything in the entire universe and you asked for a date. Why?". Perhaps Feliks should've asked long before his treatment had started, but it hadn't been much of an option with other things in his head at the time.
      INFORMATION | 06/JAN

GOODBYE AND GOODNIGHT