THE FRAGILITY TO LOSE FAITH IN EVERYTHING | MEETING

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=none; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; width: 370px;font-size:8pt;line-height: 130%;][justify]Cherviltea drew to a halt in the center of camp, noting the complete and rather uncanny absence of snow which they had had, quite some time ago. January was a peculiar month: snow could be present, or not, much unlike December. He supposed that it would merely depend on how this year's temperature would end up being.. Who knew, they might eventually end up somehow getting snow in.. say, April - it happened, now and then. Anyhow, Cherviltea would withdraw a steady breath, before proceeding to address the clan. "Windclan, gather for a meeting!" He'd pause, momentarily, whilst giving individuals the time to gather.

Okay, first things first, were demotions. Fortunately, he didn't have too many: only one, he supposed. "Celestialpup is demoted to Member." Otherwise, he believed that all of his high positions had been respectfully dependable over the prior week or so, and so felt no immediate inclination to demote anyone else. It was unfortunate, for the child, but he was sure that they could return to their placement at any time they wished.

On from such, however, was the much more enlightening acknowledgements. "Naegi, Hanzo, Oliver, and Leapwishes, are all promoted to Guardian." Individuals whom were either new, or had been around for a while - either way, he was glad to finally promote all of them, for their own respective traits which had drawn him to make this particular decision. "Soulsilver, Redpaw, and Atticus, you three are promoted to Honourguard." The trio had displayed an excellent amount of dependability during their time as a Guardian, after all, and therefore, the collie was glad to alleviate them to that of a higher position, which each of them certainly deserved. "Congrats, you guys!" He'd add, a light smile illuminating his features.

On from such, however, he had one more topic to note. "Also, Jekyll, if you'd like, you can step up to the position as Medicine Apprentice." After all, since their return, they were doing as well as they had been before. Cherviltea was also well-aware of the fact that their experience as a fully-medic was rather strong, and could be executed with clarity that made it seem as if it hadn't been long since Jekyll had been first dedicated to the job. However, he hoped that they would understand as to why he couldn't immediately promote them back to the rank of a full medic. Whether they sought to accept or not, was up to him, however, and Chervil had understood the reasons as to why they hadn't been able to stay in the first place, and would fully respect and support the decision they'd eventually make.

On from such, however, there was also one shoutout that he sought to mention. "Plumeria, you have a shoutout. Keep up the hard work." The canine would add - they were new, and so he couldn't warrant a promotion, but nevertheless, he wanted to state the fact that they had been acknowledged: whether of not they'd actually bother with such would likely vary, however.

And at last, a few more announcements, then. "Firstly, Victorianpup is managing an espionage program of sorts, so if you're interested in becoming a spy, then feel free to check that out." Fortunately, he had ensured that his voice would be heard by only that of Windclan, essentially keeping those with pesky super senses from eavesdropping on their meeting - as with most meetings that included confidential information, anyhow. "Jekyll is also holding a herb training, so if you're interested in the medic position, then do look into that if you wish. It might also be good to learn a few basics, no matter who you might be." After all, a stable knowledge in medicine could often prove to be of utmost importance.

The collie would opt to conclude with a brief nod, figuring that all was what he wished to speak of, for the time-being. "That's all, dismissed."

/ ok also a little ooc note because these points would be pretty awkward to make icly: but there's also a mass adopts up, aaand i'm going to be making a poll on basic ally interaction that i'd appreciate if you guys would wanna check out!

[center][fancypost borderwidth=0;color:#76B07A;font-size:26pt;letter-spacing:-2px][font=georgia]THESE ZOMBIES IN THE PARK[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;color:#76B07A;font-size:23pt;letter-spacing:-2px; margin-top:-5px;][font=georgia][i]THEY'RE LOOKING FOR MY HEART[/i][/fancypost][img]http://i.imgur.com/R53IBH4.gif?1[/img] [fancyimage]http://i.imgur.com/bzk4ndr.gif?1[/fancyimage]

The post was edited 1 time, last by CHERVILTEA XERSES ().

• [fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8.5pt;line-height:130%;font-family:verdana]Astra listened intently, smiling wide. He felt better then usual for some reason. "Congrats guys that awesome!"

[align=center]・゚★ ☾ jesus don't want me for a sunbeam [i]sunbeams are never made like me[/i][/align]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: 0px solid black; border-bottom: 1px solid gray; width: 350px; font-size: 8pt][size=20pt]Littlespirit![/size]
    THE WORST IS YET TO COME[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: 0px solid black; color: #a9a9a9; width: 380px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;]

Another week meant another meeting, though this time it seemed like forever until it was over but it didn't matter. Hearing the demotion, Lit wasn't very surprised since she hadn't seen the snow leopard in sometime. Despite feeling a bit bad for Celestialcub she continued to listen as names were called out for promotions. "Congrats to those promoted!"[b] she said giving off a smile. She blinked when she heard Jekyll's promotion and was happy about it, so now they had two medic apprentices. Well that is if Jekyll accepted it of course, and she was aware of the herb session going on but the spy part she wasn't so interested in it. Little knew she wasn't made to spy or anything like that on enemy clans.

'telepathy' ' thinking'

[/fancypost]
    [size=6pt]☪ Endeavor

[align=center][i][size=10][sub][color=#99a1e5]F O R THE L O V E OF A DAUGHTER[/color][/sub][/size][/i] [color=#aab3ff]Littlespirit Duviel ❄ 12 months ❄ Easy ❄ WindClan[/color][/align]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:1.5]#8F75C3 for speaking
    Her chest puffed out slightly at the mention of her new, budding program, though there was still much work to have it fully up and running. But her happiness at her work being recognized was dulled a bit, her heart aching at the lack of appearance of her friend around camp. She missed Celestial.
    [hr][align=center]

[align=center][font='Georgia, serif'][size=12][/size][b][size=14][color=#A9F5F2]「[/color][/size][/b] [i][color=#FFFFFF]like a wildflower, she spent her days allowing herself to grow [/color][/i] [i][color=#FFFFFF]not many knew of her struggle but eventually al[/color]l[/i] [color=#A9F5F2][sub][b][size=14]」[/size][/b][/sub][/color] [/font][/align][font='Georgia, serif'][color=#FFFFFF][/color][/font] [align=center][font='Georgia, serif'][color=#FFFFFF]knew of her[/color] [color=#A9F5F2][b]LIGHT[/b][/color][/font] [/align]
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 410px; margin-top: -10px; font-family: arial; line-height:100%; font-size: 9pt; text-align: justify;]
    //retro to capture

Jekyll made his way over and settled down, listening as Chervil spoke of all the current events, promotions, and demotions. "Thank you very much, Cherviltea. I, of course, accept. Congratulations to all those promoted," The canine would answer with a smile and light nod.

[hr]

[/fancypost]

[align=center][b][i][color=#000033][size=12][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Za6FxXT.png[/center][/img][/size][/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=#000033][size=12]that's your punishment then[/size][/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=#000033][size=12]you live[/size][/color][/i][/b] [/align]
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 1.3;]#FF69B4
    wait- she was promoted? that certainly made her pause when she came over to listen to the meeting. well, it wasn't a promotion, really- she got a shoutout. but it was enough to make her cough into her paw nervously. "thanks, i guess..."

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;background:linear-gradient(to right, #FF6EB4, #FF69B4, #fff);height:1px;padding:0px;margin-top:8px;margin-bottom:6px;][/fancypost]

saturnz about to make love ∘✧*

AND I'M JUST A HEARTBREAKER

• [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px;width:400px; height: ;; color: ; font-family:; text-align: justify; font-size: 10px;]
    "Hmm...? Thanks, and congrats," Leap would say plainly. The promotion was a bit surprising, in her opinion. After all, she was... certainly not high position material. Actually, she had no idea what guardians did, but was sure she wasn't up to the task. Except... now she'd have to be up to the task.

serah .
    [/fancypost]

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]
    Sunspot waddled up. He chittered happily at the promotions. He was still new, so he didn't know that many people het, nor the ranks, nor...well, anything. He pulled out his tablet and held it up. It said "Congrats!" with a lil' firework animation.
    [hr]

[fancypost=background=; width: 400px; color: #33FF9B;][b]⋆ misery business ⋆[/b] [fancypost=background=; height: 20px; line-height: 12px; font-family: tahoma; color: #33FF9B;]roleplayed by ALPHA KRATT[/fancypost][/fancypost]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:425px;text-align:justify;font-size:7pt]// OHMYGLOB

a semi-high position? within a week? no, less than a week? naegi was.. grateful, but even more, he was proud of himself. but still grateful. very grateful. "th-th-than-thank y-y-you, ch-chervilt-tea!" he'd add with a large, unfading grin.

[hr]
    [spoiler=tags (updated 05 / 01 / 2017)]
    [size=7pt]GENERAL:
    naegi shun ( NYE - EE - GEE SH - OON )
    non binary he/him homoromantic asexual windclan warrior  
    mentally 14 months physically 14 months
    1/2 of naegi x naegi not looking, but would be interested

PHYSICAL:
    naegi is a rare pink champagne arctic fox. his fur is a discoloured, pinkish cream, contrasting a pale violet nose and powder blue eyes. he carries long, thin limbs and an angular jaw.
     ref 1  ref 2  ref 3
    other bodies: none
    injuries: none
    physical health: 60%

OTHER:
    loves cheese pizza stutters can’t stand blood wears reading glasses has somewhat severe insomnia vegetarian
    powers: sand elemental taste manipulation - manifestation / conjuration - levitation of objects - telepathy
    • attack in bold underlined white  feel free to power play peaceful / nonviolent actions physically medium - hard mentally medium better offence than defence

THREADS:
    plotting thread; here
    heart chart; coming soon
    bio; coming soon

[center]
    [url=http://feralfront.com/index.php?action=pets&sa=click_clickable&clickable=250620][img]http://warriorcatsrpg.com/Themes/default/images/pets/owned/250620.png[/img][/url]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor= green; borderwidth= 3px; border-radius: 100px; width:540px; height:550px; overflow=auto;]
    Oliver Queen-Stark
    [color=white]"The Arrow"

[fancypost bgcolor= transparent; borderwidth= 0px; width: 475px; height: 180px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto;][color=white]
    Well, to say that Oliver was surprised would be a grievous understatement. Sure, he'd been around for a while, but his activity wasn't anywhere near to the usual standards, or at least, so he thought. Still, he gave the leader a nod of acknowledgement.

It was a step up, but that meant more duties and responsibilities. Sure, he held another position in Westeros, but the environment and pace was far different than in Windclan. So that begged the question; was Oliver up to the task? Only time would tell.

It was perhaps a little shameful on the peacock's part that he did not recognize a few of the names that were called. Naegi, he knew. Hanzo, he'd met. Soulsilver needed a bit of an attitude check, and as for the rest, well, he was only acquainted with them.

As for the spy program, well, he supposed he could look into that, but if it was in the anticlans, he'd have some reservations about joining, if only as a pretense.

[/fancypost]

[align=center][color=white]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [size=8]When you feel my heat
    Look into my eyes
    It’s where my demons hide
    It’s where my demons hide
    {Demons by Imagine Dragons}
    [/fancypost]

dead

POWERS: conjuration, invisibility, shapeshift, super senses/x-ray/heat vision, teleportation, elemental powers, telepathy

BODIES: green griffin (default), large green dragon, iguana, komodo dragon, polar bear, peacock

INTERACTION:

Battletags: Very Hard | pm zenzan for capture/injury | attack in BOLD GREEN

Can powerplay non-violent actions.

Pe92JhS.png this is some test text II4uLi1.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Oliver Queen ().

• Amaterasu listened intently, wondering if he would be punished for trying to protect Victoria. It didn't happen. Great, he thought, and looked around at all the creatures who got promoted. "'grats e'ryone." he said simply, and loud so they could hear. The black kit didn't care much.
    [hr]
    [spoiler= and if i told you what i was, would you turn your back on me? | updated 12/21]

black links are empty / speech / ic opinions

[hr]GENERAL INFORMATION: [BIO]
    ► Amaterasu Saburo| "Terra"
    ► Panromantic, pansexual | Cisgender male
    ► August 10 | 5 moons [kit] | Ages real time
    ► Born in Windclan, continues to stay there.

RELATIONSHIP INFO: [NOTES]
    ►Single | No Crush | Not Looking
    ►Pansexual, Panromantic
    ►npc x Victoria| Generation 1

APPEARANCE: [Dragon/ Domestic Feline] | STATUS: Hungry [90%]
    ► A small black kitten with dragon wings and silver eyes.
    ►Slight bent ears towards each other.
    ► His claws have a toxic on them that can poison anyone he scratches.
    →Symptoms are: Fatigue, Nausea, sometimes rashes, and Thirst. Depending on size of wound, effects may very, and time the effects last may also vary. ONLY .001% OF ACTUALLY KILLING YOUR CAT UNLESS YOU WANT IT TOO.
    ► Camera given by Victoria Chase hanging from his neck.
    ►Vampirism overtakes this young child. He understands the concepts, but refuses to kill. Unknown to him, he is also 1/3 ghoul.
    ►Accessories:
    physical disorders: none.
    current injuries: none.

PERSONALITY INFO AND BIO:
    ► Flirty, Playful, Attentive.
    ► Loyal, Courageous, Outgoing.
    ► Antagonizing, Annoying.
    ► Sometimes serious, if he gets too hungry- he’s an asshole.
    ► Talks without grammar and enunciating words.
    disorders: Vampirism, Insomnia.
    ► When he was two moons, he revealed to his remaining parent that he was a vampire. She abandoned him in a not-so nice way.
    ► He's alone in this world, and refuses to share what he is in fear of losing his friends. Maybe if you get close enough... he'll tell you...
    ►Just found birth father. Doesn’t realize who he is yet.

POWERS:
    ► Vampirism| Discovered- [un]mastered
    ► Toxic Claws| Discovered- Can be controlled.
    ► Flight| discovered- [un]mastered.

CONFRONTATION & INTERACTION: [color=black][BATTLE NOTES]
    ► Very simple Difficulty | Toxic Claws | No Training
    ►Will Start Fights | Antagonizer
    ► Can powerplay peaceful or non-violent actions.
    ► To engage in combat: [color=teal]bold teal.

[align=center][b][color=#D3D3D3]"You won't[/color] [color=#FF0000][i]break[/i][/color] [color=#D3D3D3]me, [/color][/b] [b][color=#D3D3D3]you'll just make me[/color][i] [color=#FF0000]stronger[/color] [/i][color=#D3D3D3]than I was."[/color][/b] [size=8][color=#000000]Amaterasu Saburo - Chase | Male | WindClan Apprentice | May 10th, Ten moons | Vampire Child | Socialite + Honorgaurd roleplayed by Domino Misfit[/color][/size][/align]
  • [align=center][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 421px; padding: 0px;][hr][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 420px; padding: 0px; padding-bottom: 4px; padding-top: 4px;][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 98px; height: 100px; padding: 0; float: left; margin-bottom: -8px;][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 90px; height: 90px; padding: 0; float: left; background:url(http://i.imgur.com/yK4roZR.jpg); margin-top: 3px;][/fancypost][/fancypost]
    [justify][size=8]Greypaw trotted over in a quick track post. So, his sister was an Honorguard now? He was proud of her, though he would never admit that to her. And besides, she'd better not go thinking she was going to steal his position from him.
    [/fancypost][hr][/fancypost]

• [fancypost borderwidth=1px; auto;cursor: url(http://cur.cursors-4u.net/sports/spo-4/spo337.cur),auto; bordercolor=#ffffff; background: url(http://68.media.tumblr.com/d6e…1oY5o1uqz5qco5_r1_540.gif); width:400px; height: 10px; background-position: top; font-size: 14px; text-align: left; padding-top: 150px]

[font=georgia][shadow=black,left]JONATHAN TOEWS  TAGS[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=#000000; auto;cursor: url(http://cur.cursors-4u.net/sports/spo-4/spo337.cur),auto; borderwidth=1px; bordercolor=#ffffff; width: 400px; height: unlimited; color: #566782; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 0px]
    [align=center][font=georgia][b]IT'S ONE FOR THE DAGGER
    [justify][fancypost bgcolor=#ffffff; bordercolor=#CC0000; borderwidth=1px; width: 380px; height: unlimited;padding: 10px;]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 350px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; color: black]
    Jonathan was the next one to arrive, taking a seat down on the ground as Cherviltea began to speak. His ears pricked up when Cherviltea began his announcements, listening very closely to what the leader had to say. [b]"Congratulations to the promoted,"
    The timber wolf said, with a nod of his head.

[/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#000000; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 330px; height: unlimited;color: #CC0000; line-height: 9pt; letter-spacing: 2px;][align=center][font=georgia][size=9px]another for the one you believe![/fancypost]
    [/fancypost][align=center]based on vestige, © madi
    [align=center]

[size=1pt][color=transparent] #johnnywc15 #toewswc15 #jonnywc16 #toewswc16
    [/size]

• [fancypost borderwidth=0px]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; background-color: slategray; border-radius: 0px; bordercolor=#4a4a4a; borderwidth=1pt; width: 350px;]

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=#212121 borderwidth=0px; width: 300px; font-family: georgia; font-style: italic; font-size: 26px; color: white; margin-top: -30px; letter-spacing: -2px; opacity: 0.80; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #000000;][align=center]S T O R M K I T[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=#212121 borderwidth=0px;width: 300px; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; margin-top: -5px; color: lightgrey; letter-spacing: 3px; opacity: 0.75;][align=center]windclan l guardian l 5 moons [/fancypost]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0pt; width: 300px; background-color: grey; font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana; margin-right: 15px; margin-left: 15px; text-align: justify; background-color: lightslategray; padding: 10px; color: black; margin-top: 6px; opacity: 0.95; margin-bottom: 1px;]
    "Congrats to all promoted!" the black smoke yelled, a smile on her maw. She was especially happy for Redpaw and Atticus, whom she considered good friends. At the mention of the herb training session, Stormkit made a mental note to drop by later.
    [/fancypost]

[/fancypost]

[align=center][size=8][sub][color=white][b]back in windclan[/b]![/color] [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2502860-the-calm-before-the-storm-stormpaw-s-bio/']bio *[/url] ex-guardian — 6 moons — attack in[color=lightslategray][b] lightslategray[/b][/color] — played by [url='https://feralfront.com/user/8312-mikka/']mikka[/url][/size] [img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/424558bdbb3839dbff45142ff2ba50df/tumblr_mwvta2AJjG1shho8io1_500.gif[/img]
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 400px; text-align: center; font-family: arial; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: 2px;]HE HIDES FROM THE LIES THAT MAKE HIM CRY SO MUCH[hr][/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; font-size: 9pt; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: 0px; line-spacing: 1px;][justify]"Thanks." Silver said, his crimson optics narrowed in hostility and annoyance. Why was he even here? Why was he even tolerating living here? This place was a mess of happy personalities and innocence... and he was the complete opposite. "I suppose I'll try my hardest, or whatever."

[center][img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/9/95/Spr_HGSS_Silver.png[/img]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing: -1px; font-size: 16.5pt; color: firebrick][b]I CAN NO LONGER BE SAVED?[/b][/fancypost]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing: -1px; margin-top: -10px; color: white]SOULSILVER SAKAGAMI › [abbr=pierced nose, black feathered wings, bright red feather tucked behind his ear]DARK RED TABBY CAT[/abbr] › ATTACK IN [b][color=firebrick]BOLD FIREBRICK[/color][/b][/fancypost]
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 450px; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify]
    Redpaw was late, but Chervil already knew the reason why. The newly promoted female dipped her head in thanks, before calling out, [color=#e7b4b6]"Congratulations!"
    [hr]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/q6oZNmE.gif[/img][/center]