MY WORLD'S ON FIRE // WEEKLY TASKS, 1/8

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!
  • [align=center]

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 155px; height: 1px; border-top: 1px dashed silver;][/fancypost] [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 10px; height: 10px; margin-top: -13px;][/fancypost] [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 155px; height: 1px; border-top: 1px dashed silver;][/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 420px; margin-top: -6px;][justify]
    Had there even been a weekly task distribution for the past week? She was sure somebody had held one at some point, though she couldn't recall seeing one. Whatever. New week, new tasks. "ShadowClan, gather around if you want a weekly task," Kelseylace called out. "And remember, any high positions who want to help out and assign a couple, be my guest."

[/justify][size=3pt]spacehere[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 155px; height: 1px; border-top: 1px dashed silver;][/fancypost] [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 10px; height: 10px; margin-top: -13px;][/fancypost] [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 155px; height: 1px; border-top: 1px dashed silver;][/fancypost]

[center][i][/i][b][i][font='Consolas, Courier New, Courier, monospace']the fire is coming so i think we should [size=10]run[/size][/font][/i] ― ☆[/b]
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width=146px][justify][font=trebuchet ms]
    [size=20pt]K-[/size][size=7pt]
    she trotted over looking to get herself a task. she didn't want to give any out just yet, her weekly tasks thread would come on in a couple of weeks. "throw one at me, kels." she smiled.

• [align=center]

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 420px; margin-top: -6px;][justify]
    Well, that was quick. She'd expected to be waiting a bit longer for some reason. "Sinbad," the tortoiseshell started, taking a second or two to think. "How about you play a prank on a clanmate? Something that isn't sex-related would be greatly preferred, but you do you." She wouldn't be shocked to see something like that coming from the fox. She looked to Kalei now. "Kalei, can you tell some scary stories when it gets dark?" These were pretty tame so far, but she'd come up with some more, she was sure.

[center][i][/i][b][i][font='Consolas, Courier New, Courier, monospace']the fire is coming so i think we should [size=10]run[/size][/font][/i] ― ☆[/b]
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify][size=8]"me, please." you flick your paws up and sign to her as you approach, admittedly too shaken from your latest experience to attempt to speak.

[fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,#F7E0B1,transparent);height:2px;width:450x;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]

[spoiler=AND I'M THE ONE WITH THE LIGHTER / ✦ / 1/4][size=8]GENERAL  EVERY INCH OF ME IS CHARRED
    frisk | nonbinary [they/them]
    single | ½ of charisk | soul bond with gordon [undiscovered]
    npc x npc | adopted by imperiousdevotions
    considers artpop and sans their parents | uses the donatella surname
    physically a child | mentally a child | CREATION DATE: 12/5/15
    fear of water [intense]; fear of being touched [mild]
    selective mutism | knows and uses sign language often [ "SIGNING" ]
    schizophrenic | primarily medicated with xanax
    shadowclan | [abbr=phantomclan poltergeist (HP), shadowclan vanguard (HP), remnant initiate (sHP), windclan honorguard (HP), windclan head medic (HP)]hover[/abbr] for past ranks/positions | trailblazer title
    loyal to [u]people
    , not groups
    — last saving point
    victoria chase's room

PHYSICAL GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HEART
    GERMAN SHEPHERD [main/current] | HEALTH:90%[/i]
    — lithe, fuzzy cinnamon brown shepherd puppy. baby chub, kinda plump. golden flowers line left cheek, briefly lurk inside the left side of jaw, and trail down to collarbone. pale yellow glowing eyes (usually closed). packs boiling, blistering body heat, like a severe fever. purple and pink striped turtleneck sweater. SOUL manifests and pushes out of their chest when they are in danger/under attack. [X]
    injuries: scar along neck, shielded by flowers. soft, fading bruises recieved from victoria.

PERSONALITY I'M ABOUT TO FALL APART
    INFP | All Loving Hero | The Determinator | The Cutie
    — determined, quiet, altruistic, escapist, sarcastic, protective, self-deprecating
    — friendly, peaceful, anxious, lonely, impressionable, merciful, openminded
    — will not fight, will not kill, will not harm another creature. even if that means they must die and die and die again, continually reanimating and trying once more, they will do it. mercy is the only option they'll allow. they won't necessarily always stop people from attacking others, but they won't partake in it themself. they place others before themself at all times, can often seem like a pushover. loving, affectionate demeanour, total cuddle buddy. likes giving gifts. uses their cute appearance to their advantage, but not cruelly so. not manipulative. mostly nice. true neutral.

CONFRONTATION AGAIN, AGAIN
    attack in #F7E0B1 | physically medium | mentally super easy
    formerly trained by sans and holydove
    studies medicine | knows some self defense
    will show mercy | dodges most attacks, roleplayer is using a randomizer
    might run if challenged | [i]rarely
    fights back
    no kill/maim/capture | pm for plots/threads
    violent and nonviolent powerplay permitted
    — powers flowerprints, the sight, time travel

YOURE DRINKING BOTTLED LOVE NOW !

• [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=transparent; width: 300px; height: 50px; background:url(http://s6.favim.com/orig/14081…ura-Favim.com-1986588.gif);]
    [/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=transparent; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 10px; color: white;]The albino jackal stepped towards the small crowd with a curious glint in his dark eyes. He was beginning to wonder what kind of task he would be assigned. "I could take a task, I suppose."

[/fancypost]

• [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width=146px][justify][font=trebuchet ms]
    [size=20pt]K-[/size][size=8]
    she nodded and padded away. that wasn't too difficult. scary stories were a specialty. so now she just had to wait for dark.

• [align=center]

Poor little Frisk. They'd been through so much emotional trauma since the sinners all broke loose. She'd want to play it safe for them, especially with their young age. "Can you make a flower crown making ring, Frisk? Or, if you'd prefer not to teach others, you can make some on your own and surprise a couple of your friends with them. Your pick." That seemed manageable enough. Hopefully they knew how to make flower crowns. She didn't know the next person to approach very well, so she was pretty much blindly assigning a task, but he could do it. "Jafar, go find a squirrel, gut it, and leave it at an enemy's border. Don't cross their borders; just drop it and go." Best to not be literally asking to be attacked or captured, right?

• [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=transparent; width: 300px; height: 50px; background:url(http://s6.favim.com/orig/14081…ura-Favim.com-1986588.gif);]
    [/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=transparent; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 10px; color: white;]Ja'far nodded in acceptance and turned around. "Thank you." He padded away after that and tried to plan how this would turn out.

[/fancypost]

• [fancypost bgcolor=#444; borderwidth=0px; width: 390px; height: 20px; color: white; font-family: georgia; font-size: 16pt]

paradox[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#232323; borderwidth=0px; color: #666; font-family: courier; text-align: justify; width: 400px; min-height: 250px; border-bottom: 3px solid #666; border-top: 3px solid #666][fancypost borderwidth=0px; background:url(http://images.naldzgraphics.ne…arl-clock-photography.jpg); border: 3px solid #666; height: 150px; width: 150px; float: left; background-position: center; margin: 5px; padding: 0px; border-radius: 100%; margin-left: -40px; margin-top: -30px][/fancypost]"i'll take one." paradox said with a timid nod of his head.

[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#666; borderwidth=0px; width: 200px; color: #333; margin-top: -16px; font-size: 8pt][align=center][abbr=wields a summonable staff that can shoot silver balls of energy and move objects telekinectically, can fly, physically hard, mentally extreme, prefers to avoid combat but will fight when necessary, speaks in beige, attacks in bolded gray, feel free to powerplay peaceful/nonviolent actions]tags[/abbr] ‹ by civet ‹ [abbr=male, bisexual biromantic, npc x npc, bipedal black short-haired feline, two years old, both eyes are clocks, right eye is a broken clock with a white pupil, when staff is not summoned it takes the shape of a white diamond marking on his forehead, wears a hooded cape with a galaxy pattern on the inside, constellation wings]info[/abbr]

[/fancypost]

• [align=center]

This was another one she didn't know yet, however, she had heard his name around. "Paradox, can you show off one of your talents to the clan? You know, drawing a picture and hanging it up somewhere, singing a little song, doing a little dance. Totally up to you." She knew some people wouldn't be comfortable doing something like that, but she had high hopes he could do it.

• [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; width:400px; border:0px dotted white; text-align: justify; padding:20px;][font=times new roman] Finch Harbringer
    Finch trotted forwards, seating herself next to Kalei. "I'll take one, please. Thanks, Kels!"

[spoiler=tags jan. 1][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; width:400px; border:0px dotted white; text-align: justify; padding:20px;][font=times new roman][size=8]
    basics
    [color=white]finch harbringer | daughter of valentine | duskreacher (shp) of shadowclan | ages at roleplayer's discretion | 9 months old

[color=#94B7BF]appearance
    [color=white]finch is a white domestic feline with oddly short legs, and oddly large ears. she has soft blue eyes.

[color=#94B7BF]relationships
    [color=white]single | heterosexual | she/her | 1/2 of n/a

[color=#94B7BF]personality
    [color=white]finch is fairly easy to get along with. she is laid back and socially awkward in some situations. she is friendly to clanmates, but ruthless to enemies. since she is smaller than most, she prefers using her intelligence to assist in battles - this includes strategy and battle planning.

"Let's go home, mon cheri..."

• [fancypost borderwidth=0; font-size:14px; text-align: justify; width: 420px; height: auto; margin-top: -6px; color: #C4DDDA;][sub]Wewkly task? Blues shot up in interest and the feline raised his head high to pinpoint the call. When he found it the Bengal set off. Making his way to the group Al kept his tail perches high and twitching with interest. It's been awhile since he participated in one of these and he was for once kind of excited to do one. Halting near Finch and Kaleidoscope the tiger gave Kelsey a kind smile before meowing. "May I also have one?"

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8.5pt;line-height:130%;font-family:verdana]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/7ykZe4L.gif[/img][/center][center][font=georgia][color=#C4DDDA] [url='https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2482632.msg88870118#msg88870118']plot[/url] - (c) avatar by [url='http://albinofreak.deviantart.com/']albinofreak[/url] - [url='https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2482970.new#new']art storage[/url] - [url='http://']heart[/url]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 420px; margin-top: -6px;][justify][size=8]He hadn't had a weekly task in a while. So he decided it was time to be moderately productive besides fooling around with the Cartel. He stepped forward and looked at Kelsey before he sat down. "I'll take one."

[/fancypost]

• [align=center]

"Finch, pull together a small group and head out to the borders for a patrol. I'd appreciate it if you guys got some prey, and maybe some herbs could be helpful to Radio. Alejandro, you think you can make some gift baskets and send them out to our allies? Chat with them a little, check up on them, make sure they're doing alright. I think it's been a week or two since we've done so. You can get some clanmates to help you out if you'd like. Radio, I want you to hold a self-defense class, and make sure it will benefit some of our younger members as well. We don't want any more of us being attacked." 

/super rushed, sorry xc

• "give me one." the femme murmured as she approached.

[spoiler=tags]PHYSICAL tiger cub, incredibly fluffy, pink tinted fur, bright green eyes, ATTACK: Physically easy, mentally hard, attacks in [b][color=blue]BOLD BLUE,[/color][/b] EMOTIONAL: Mentally 20 moons, incredibly smart, insane. Refers to herself in the third person sometimes, offhandedly makes gruesome remarks. Likes murder, reading, and talking to some people. Hates being bothered, and clans that oppose whatever clan she's currently living in. [/spoiler] Profile pic credit to Madster!
  • [fancypost bgcolor=#444; borderwidth=0px; width: 390px; height: 20px; color: white; font-family: georgia; font-size: 16pt]

paradox[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#232323; borderwidth=0px; color: #666; font-family: courier; text-align: justify; width: 400px; min-height: 250px; border-bottom: 3px solid #666; border-top: 3px solid #666][fancypost borderwidth=0px; background:url(http://images.naldzgraphics.ne…arl-clock-photography.jpg); border: 3px solid #666; height: 150px; width: 150px; float: left; background-position: center; margin: 5px; padding: 0px; border-radius: 100%; margin-left: -40px; margin-top: -30px][/fancypost]"got it," paradox muttered as he turned tail and left, digging through his mind in search of a talent he could demonstrate.

[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#666; borderwidth=0px; width: 200px; color: #333; margin-top: -16px; font-size: 8pt][align=center][abbr=wields a summonable staff that can shoot silver balls of energy and move objects telekinectically, can fly, physically hard, mentally extreme, prefers to avoid combat but will fight when necessary, speaks in beige, attacks in bolded gray, feel free to powerplay peaceful/nonviolent actions]tags[/abbr] ‹ by civet ‹ [abbr=male, bisexual biromantic, npc x npc, bipedal black short-haired feline, two years old, both eyes are clocks, right eye is a broken clock with a white pupil, when staff is not summoned it takes the shape of a white diamond marking on his forehead, wears a hooded cape with a galaxy pattern on the inside, constellation wings]info[/abbr]

[/fancypost]

• [align=center]

Hey, here's another one. And she just got a pretty good idea. "Okay, Shiloh," she spoke. "I want you to write a letter of appreciation to your favorite friend in the clan."

• "damn you." she muttered under her breath and stalked away.

//*tries to remember if Shiloh even has friends*

[spoiler=tags]PHYSICAL tiger cub, incredibly fluffy, pink tinted fur, bright green eyes, ATTACK: Physically easy, mentally hard, attacks in [b][color=blue]BOLD BLUE,[/color][/b] EMOTIONAL: Mentally 20 moons, incredibly smart, insane. Refers to herself in the third person sometimes, offhandedly makes gruesome remarks. Likes murder, reading, and talking to some people. Hates being bothered, and clans that oppose whatever clan she's currently living in. [/spoiler] Profile pic credit to Madster!