so i've been back for a day and...

Hello Feral Front!

There are two things the admins wanted to discuss with you guys quickly. First, since custom headers had to be rebuilt, we are offering every Clan leader a free custom header! This is ONE PER CLAN. After it is up, it cannot be editing for free so make sure you know what you want.

The second thing is that there are some glitches with profiles that are preventing people from editing their profile. It will appear as an error that the password is not correct, even though it is. To fix this, you will need an admin to switch the password for you. To do this, please PM FROSTSOUL with the following information: if you do not send from the account please link the account you want changed, the email on the account, and the password you want.

• so i've been back for a day and...

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;line-height:140%;font-family:verdana]mama vexxy says stop sinning now guys
      ya'll are making hellclan and my bab's too innocent for dat
      seriously though
      i've been down for a couple of days and this is making my grin way too much xDD

[fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#88dd77,transparent);height:1px;width:450px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      INFORMATION | 06/JAN

FEAR NOT THE IRON WOLF

[fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#88dd77,transparent);height:1px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      GENERAL ★ HE SHALL BE THY FORT
      Commonwealth | Com, Commie.
      Masculine | He/Him Pronouns | Born A Male
      22 Moons | Ages Real Time | February 16th | Aquarius
      Warrior of ShadowClan
      Ex-Deputy of BloodClan | Ex-Medic of ShadowClan
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#88dd77,transparent);height:1px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      OTHER ★ AND IN HIM SHALL DWELL
      Fear Of Dissappointment | Fear Of Foxes
      Reincarnated as HBK, died, and became Com again
      Has a Pet Puffin | Speaks in black
      Conditional Pacifist | High Intrigue in Battle Tactics
      APPEARANCE ★ ALL THE RULERS OF THY LINE
      Timber Wolf | Male | Birth Body
      Average Height | Slender | Strong
      White Fur | Dark Green Eyes | Often Looks Alarmed
      Masses Of Scars On His Upper Back
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;height:10px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;margin-left:0px;][fancypost borderwidth=0;height:5px;width:120px;font-size:8pt;float:left;padding:0px;padding-right:20px;line-height:5px;] Physical Health:[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:100px;padding:0px;height:5px;border:1px #88dd77 solid;float:left;][fancypost borderwidth=0;background:#88dd77;width:95px;padding:0px;height:5px;float:left;][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      PERSONALITY ★ AND THE GLORY OF THEIR DEEDS
      ISFP - T | Nice Guy | Cowardly Lion | Stepford Smiler | No Humour
      Kind | Sympathetic | Intelligent | Modest
      Serious | Introvert | Quiet | Blunt
      Pushover | Anxious | Impatient | Socially Unaware
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;height:10px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;margin-left:0px;][fancypost borderwidth=0;height:5px;width:120px;font-size:8pt;float:left;padding:0px;padding-right:20px;line-height:5px;] Mental Health:[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:100px;padding:0px;height:5px;border:1px #88dd77 solid;float:left;][fancypost borderwidth=0;background:#88dd77;width:60px;padding:0px;height:5px;float:left;][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      RELATIONSHIPS ★ SHALL RESOUND LIKE WOLFSOUND
      Biromantic | Heterosexual | Monogamous
      Single | Not Looking For Partner | No Crush
      Hostesscupcakes xx Nightlock | Xerses-Panem
      Trusts Easily | Very Loyal
      INTERACTION ★ THROUGHOUT THE ANCIENT WORLD
      Medium/Hard Physically | Difficult Mentally | Attack In #88dd77
      Will Rarely Start Fights | Will Fight Back If Attacked
      Won't Torture/Kill | Will Capture
      Peaceful Actions Can Be Powerplayed | Expect Sensitivity
      Has A Few Powers | Only Uses Super Strength & Flower Prints
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing: 3px; margin-top: -12px; color: white; font-size: 13pt; text-transform: uppercase][glow=black,2,300]maybe we don&#039;t want to live [/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor= white; border: 2px solid white; border-radius: 5px; height: 115px; width: 450px; background:url(http://i.imgur.com/NdfuWpz.jpg) right;]<br />[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing: 1px; margin-top: -3px; color: white; font-size: 13pt; text-transform: uppercase][glow=black,2,300]in a world where innocence is so short
    • Re: so i've been back for a day and...

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify]STAFF TOLD SHADOWCLAN THAT THEY NEED JESUS SO THE SIN HAS TONED DOWN

WE R ANGSTCLAN/SHUFFERINGCLAN/MEMECLAN ONCE MORE
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,#F7E0B1,transparent);height:2px;width:450x;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      AND I'M THE ONE WITH THE LIGHTER / ✦ / 1/4
      GENERAL EVERY INCH OF ME IS CHARRED
      frisk | nonbinary [they/them]
      single | ½ of charisk | soul bond with gordon [undiscovered]
      npc x npc | adopted by imperiousdevotions
      considers artpop and sans their parents | uses the donatella surname
      physically a child | mentally a child | CREATION DATE: 12/5/15
      fear of water [intense]; fear of being touched [mild]
      selective mutism | knows and uses sign language often [ "SIGNING" ]
      schizophrenic | primarily medicated with xanax
      shadowclan | [abbr=phantomclan poltergeist (HP), shadowclan vanguard (HP), remnant initiate (sHP), windclan honorguard (HP), windclan head medic (HP)]hover[/abbr] for past ranks/positions | trailblazer title
      loyal to [u]people
      , not groups
      — last saving point
      victoria chase's room

PHYSICAL GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HEART
      GERMAN SHEPHERD [main/current] | HEALTH:90%[/i]
      — lithe, fuzzy cinnamon brown shepherd puppy. baby chub, kinda plump. golden flowers line left cheek, briefly lurk inside the left side of jaw, and trail down to collarbone. pale yellow glowing eyes (usually closed). packs boiling, blistering body heat, like a severe fever. purple and pink striped turtleneck sweater. SOUL manifests and pushes out of their chest when they are in danger/under attack. [X]
      injuries: scar along neck, shielded by flowers. soft, fading bruises recieved from victoria.

PERSONALITY I'M ABOUT TO FALL APART
      INFP | All Loving Hero | The Determinator | The Cutie
      — determined, quiet, altruistic, escapist, sarcastic, protective, self-deprecating
      — friendly, peaceful, anxious, lonely, impressionable, merciful, openminded
      — will not fight, will not kill, will not harm another creature. even if that means they must die and die and die again, continually reanimating and trying once more, they will do it. mercy is the only option they'll allow. they won't necessarily always stop people from attacking others, but they won't partake in it themself. they place others before themself at all times, can often seem like a pushover. loving, affectionate demeanour, total cuddle buddy. likes giving gifts. uses their cute appearance to their advantage, but not cruelly so. not manipulative. mostly nice. true neutral.

CONFRONTATION AGAIN, AGAIN
      attack in #F7E0B1 | physically medium | mentally super easy
      formerly trained by sans and holydove
      studies medicine | knows some self defense
      will show mercy | dodges most attacks, roleplayer is using a randomizer
      might run if challenged | [i]rarely
      fights back
      no kill/maim/capture | pm for plots/threads
      violent and nonviolent powerplay permitted
      — powers flowerprints, the sight, time travel
      WHEN MY HEART'S AN EMPTY GUNTAGS

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width=146px][justify]
      [size=20pt]K-[/size][size=7pt]
      Honestly tho this is cray

I'M EVIL TO THE CORE / ★ / 1/4
      GENERAL "what i shouldn't do, i will"
      kaleidoscope walker | cisgender female [she/her]
      risingnightmares x npc | heir to walker family
      engaged | homoromantic bisexual | ½ of lithiumscope | best friend of faustus
      previously mentored dragonblight | currently mentoring canadapaw
      bond with lithiumkisses [discovered, mastered]
      seventeen months | immortal | august 5 | leo | aged real-time
      shadowclan | duskreacher
      ex -scarclan | ex - chimera/ headhunter, firebrand, warlord

PHYSICAL "what i wanna save, i'll kill"
      MUTATED GHOUL DIREWOLF [current/main] | HEALTH: 100%
      — pretty dark black direwolf with a strong muscular although lanky build. there are scars littered underneath her pelt but one very visible across her chest. her eyes are a zombie pale blue, but her pupils are not black, they are a kaleidoscope of colors flaring around inside. but when she gets frustrated or angry, her pupils flare up with a fire red. atop her head, located right next to her ears, are two large, sharp twisted stag antlers that branch out of the lightest brown color. and across her snout and under eyes there are speckles of white, just like freckles. inside her mouth her teeth are normal besides the canines which are elongated. she always smells of lavender and woodchips.
      injuries: none.
      EBONY BUNNY | for sh*ts and giggles | [I]HEALTH:
      100%
      — a tiny bun with a cute little tail and pitch black eyes and large ears. kalei rarely changes into this form unless she wants to f*ck with people.

PERSONA "is that who I truly am?"
      ESTP
      — ambitious, independent, manipulative, arrogant, aggressive, salty
      — wise, queen, irritable, petty, intimidating, powerful, charismatic
      — severe schizophrenia | on/off
      — obsessed with torturing and blood | obsessed with powdered donuts

CONFRONTATION "i truly don't have a chance"
      attack in #737CA1 | physically difficult | mentally difficult
      aims to kill | will start fights | will end/finish fights
      nonviolent powerplay permitted
      powers:
      ghostmode/invisibility mastered
      fire elemental not yet mastered
      the sight mastered/disabled
      conjuration mastered
      telepathy mastered
      shapeshifting somewhat mastered
      memory/emotion manipulation almost mastered
      super strength/speed mastered
      mutation stag antlers

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 155px; height: 1px; border-top: 1px dashed silver;][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 10px; height: 10px; margin-top: -13px;][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 155px; height: 1px; border-top: 1px dashed silver;][/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 420px; margin-top: -6px;][justify]
      I FORGOT ABOUT THE STAFF INTERFERENCE COMPLETELY LMAO
      semeclan lives on

[/justify][size=3pt]spacehere
      [/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 155px; height: 1px; border-top: 1px dashed silver;][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 10px; height: 10px; margin-top: -13px;][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 155px; height: 1px; border-top: 1px dashed silver;][/fancypost]

info | updated 1/2/17

GENERAL:
      ▪ kelseylace resurgam xerxes | kelsey | female
      ▪ heteromantic | heterosexual
      ▪ twenty-nine moons | real time aging
      ▪ gravedigger of shadowclan

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ▪ dating dracula harbringer
      ▪ ½ of dracsey
      ▪ askingalexandria x mortalpaw
      ▪ previously mentored paintedwings l.

PHYSICAL:
      ★ domestic feline | physical health: 100% | mental health: 84%
      — tortoiseshell | 1/4th caracal | one white front paw and three dark paws | aqua-blue eyes | scar on right side | scar running up front left leg
      personal belongings: polaroid camera named gizmo | countless polaroid photos | serpent-engraved dagger from dracula | heart-shaped locket from bramwell | aqua bow | memorial of flowers for deceased friends and family on wall in room
      major injuries: none
      [i]minor injuries: none

PERSONALITY:
      — friendly | outgoing | loyal | protective | very motherly towards children | stubborn | cautious | extremely sarcastic | somewhat short-tempered | violent

INTERACTION:
      ▪ medium difficulty, mentally
      ▪ extreme difficulty, physically
      ▪ attack in #990000
      ▪ can powerplay peaceful or non-violent actions
      ▪ all opinions ic
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; background: white; width: 390px; border-right:solid black 3px;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 388px; color:black; text-align:right;font-family:arial; font-size:22px; letter-spacing:-3px; border-bottom:2px dotted black; padding-bottom: 3px; margin-left: -14px;][abbr=kelseylace resurgam-xerses | askingalexandria x mortalpaw | twenty-nine moons | multiple possessions (domestic cat, serval, pomsky) | ability to absorb spirits | ability to manipulate eye color | ability to take away pain | flower prints | dating dracula ]the fire is coming so i think we should run ― ☆[/abbr][/fancypost]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width=146px][justify]
      [size=20pt]K-[/size]
      RO save us form the sins pls

I'M EVIL TO THE CORE / ★ / 1/4
      GENERAL "what i shouldn't do, i will"
      kaleidoscope walker | cisgender female [she/her]
      risingnightmares x npc | heir to walker family
      engaged | homoromantic bisexual | ½ of lithiumscope | best friend of faustus
      previously mentored dragonblight | currently mentoring canadapaw
      bond with lithiumkisses [discovered, mastered]
      seventeen months | immortal | august 5 | leo | aged real-time
      shadowclan | duskreacher
      ex -scarclan | ex - chimera/ headhunter, firebrand, warlord

PHYSICAL "what i wanna save, i'll kill"
      MUTATED GHOUL DIREWOLF [current/main] | HEALTH: 100%
      — pretty dark black direwolf with a strong muscular although lanky build. there are scars littered underneath her pelt but one very visible across her chest. her eyes are a zombie pale blue, but her pupils are not black, they are a kaleidoscope of colors flaring around inside. but when she gets frustrated or angry, her pupils flare up with a fire red. atop her head, located right next to her ears, are two large, sharp twisted stag antlers that branch out of the lightest brown color. and across her snout and under eyes there are speckles of white, just like freckles. inside her mouth her teeth are normal besides the canines which are elongated. she always smells of lavender and woodchips.
      injuries: none.
      EBONY BUNNY | for sh*ts and giggles | [I]HEALTH:
      100%
      — a tiny bun with a cute little tail and pitch black eyes and large ears. kalei rarely changes into this form unless she wants to f*ck with people.

PERSONA "is that who I truly am?"
      ESTP
      — ambitious, independent, manipulative, arrogant, aggressive, salty
      — wise, queen, irritable, petty, intimidating, powerful, charismatic
      — severe schizophrenia | on/off
      — obsessed with torturing and blood | obsessed with powdered donuts

CONFRONTATION "i truly don't have a chance"
      attack in #737CA1 | physically difficult | mentally difficult
      aims to kill | will start fights | will end/finish fights
      nonviolent powerplay permitted
      powers:
      ghostmode/invisibility mastered
      fire elemental not yet mastered
      the sight mastered/disabled
      conjuration mastered
      telepathy mastered
      shapeshifting somewhat mastered
      memory/emotion manipulation almost mastered
      super strength/speed mastered
      mutation stag antlers

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 420px; overflow: auto; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; color: silver; font-family: verdana;]we've been purged of our sins
      pm me if you need any of my characters!

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify]REPENT
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,#F7E0B1,transparent);height:2px;width:450x;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      AND I'M THE ONE WITH THE LIGHTER / ✦ / 1/4
      GENERAL EVERY INCH OF ME IS CHARRED
      frisk | nonbinary [they/them]
      single | ½ of charisk | soul bond with gordon [undiscovered]
      npc x npc | adopted by imperiousdevotions
      considers artpop and sans their parents | uses the donatella surname
      physically a child | mentally a child | CREATION DATE: 12/5/15
      fear of water [intense]; fear of being touched [mild]
      selective mutism | knows and uses sign language often [ "SIGNING" ]
      schizophrenic | primarily medicated with xanax
      shadowclan | [abbr=phantomclan poltergeist (HP), shadowclan vanguard (HP), remnant initiate (sHP), windclan honorguard (HP), windclan head medic (HP)]hover[/abbr] for past ranks/positions | trailblazer title
      loyal to [u]people
      , not groups
      — last saving point
      victoria chase's room

PHYSICAL GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HEART
      GERMAN SHEPHERD [main/current] | HEALTH:90%[/i]
      — lithe, fuzzy cinnamon brown shepherd puppy. baby chub, kinda plump. golden flowers line left cheek, briefly lurk inside the left side of jaw, and trail down to collarbone. pale yellow glowing eyes (usually closed). packs boiling, blistering body heat, like a severe fever. purple and pink striped turtleneck sweater. SOUL manifests and pushes out of their chest when they are in danger/under attack. [X]
      injuries: scar along neck, shielded by flowers. soft, fading bruises recieved from victoria.

PERSONALITY I'M ABOUT TO FALL APART
      INFP | All Loving Hero | The Determinator | The Cutie
      — determined, quiet, altruistic, escapist, sarcastic, protective, self-deprecating
      — friendly, peaceful, anxious, lonely, impressionable, merciful, openminded
      — will not fight, will not kill, will not harm another creature. even if that means they must die and die and die again, continually reanimating and trying once more, they will do it. mercy is the only option they'll allow. they won't necessarily always stop people from attacking others, but they won't partake in it themself. they place others before themself at all times, can often seem like a pushover. loving, affectionate demeanour, total cuddle buddy. likes giving gifts. uses their cute appearance to their advantage, but not cruelly so. not manipulative. mostly nice. true neutral.

CONFRONTATION AGAIN, AGAIN
      attack in #F7E0B1 | physically medium | mentally super easy
      formerly trained by sans and holydove
      studies medicine | knows some self defense
      will show mercy | dodges most attacks, roleplayer is using a randomizer
      might run if challenged | [i]rarely
      fights back
      violent and nonviolent powerplay permitted
      — powers flowerprints, the sight, time travel
      WHEN MY HEART'S AN EMPTY GUNTAGS

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 420px; margin-top: -6px;][justify]
      RO ban all of us
      plEASE

[/justify][size=3pt]spacehere
      [/fancypost]

info | updated 1/2/17

GENERAL:
      ▪ kelseylace resurgam xerxes | kelsey | female
      ▪ heteromantic | heterosexual
      ▪ twenty-nine moons | real time aging
      ▪ gravedigger of shadowclan

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ▪ dating dracula harbringer
      ▪ ½ of dracsey
      ▪ askingalexandria x mortalpaw
      ▪ previously mentored paintedwings l.

PHYSICAL:
      ★ domestic feline | physical health: 100% | mental health: 84%
      — tortoiseshell | 1/4th caracal | one white front paw and three dark paws | aqua-blue eyes | scar on right side | scar running up front left leg
      personal belongings: polaroid camera named gizmo | countless polaroid photos | serpent-engraved dagger from dracula | heart-shaped locket from bramwell | aqua bow | memorial of flowers for deceased friends and family on wall in room
      major injuries: none
      [i]minor injuries: none

PERSONALITY:
      — friendly | outgoing | loyal | protective | very motherly towards children | stubborn | cautious | extremely sarcastic | somewhat short-tempered | violent

INTERACTION:
      ▪ medium difficulty, mentally
      ▪ extreme difficulty, physically
      ▪ attack in #990000
      ▪ can powerplay peaceful or non-violent actions
      ▪ all opinions ic
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; background: white; width: 390px; border-right:solid black 3px;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 388px; color:black; text-align:right;font-family:arial; font-size:22px; letter-spacing:-3px; border-bottom:2px dotted black; padding-bottom: 3px; margin-left: -14px;][abbr=kelseylace resurgam-xerses | askingalexandria x mortalpaw | twenty-nine moons | multiple possessions (domestic cat, serval, pomsky) | ability to absorb spirits | ability to manipulate eye color | ability to take away pain | flower prints | dating dracula ]the fire is coming so i think we should run ― ☆[/abbr][/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 375px; height: auto; margin-bottom: -32px;][size=16pt] CHEZMOI [/size][/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 375px; height: auto; border-top: 26px solid #7D2A68; border-right: 2px solid #7D2A68; border-left: 2px solid #7D2A68;][size=4pt]don't post here[/size]
      [justify]veeeeexxxyyy oml. it's me joyjoy/ajdawny/chez now.

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;line-height:140%;font-family:verdana]ban me too
      preserve me innocence

omg joyjoy
      hi! it's good to see you again uwu
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#88dd77,transparent);height:1px;width:450px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      INFORMATION | 06/JAN

FEAR NOT THE IRON WOLF

GENERAL ★ HE SHALL BE THY FORT
      Commonwealth | Com, Commie.
      Masculine | He/Him Pronouns | Born A Male
      22 Moons | Ages Real Time | February 16th | Aquarius
      Warrior of ShadowClan
      Ex-Deputy of BloodClan | Ex-Medic of ShadowClan
      OTHER ★ AND IN HIM SHALL DWELL
      Fear Of Dissappointment | Fear Of Foxes
      Reincarnated as HBK, died, and became Com again
      Has a Pet Puffin | Speaks in black
      Conditional Pacifist | High Intrigue in Battle Tactics
      APPEARANCE ★ ALL THE RULERS OF THY LINE
      Timber Wolf | Male | Birth Body
      Average Height | Slender | Strong
      White Fur | Dark Green Eyes | Often Looks Alarmed
      Masses Of Scars On His Upper Back
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;height:10px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;margin-left:0px;][fancypost borderwidth=0;height:5px;width:120px;font-size:8pt;float:left;padding:0px;padding-right:20px;line-height:5px;] Physical Health:[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:100px;padding:0px;height:5px;border:1px #88dd77 solid;float:left;][fancypost borderwidth=0;background:#88dd77;width:95px;padding:0px;height:5px;float:left;][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      PERSONALITY ★ AND THE GLORY OF THEIR DEEDS
      ISFP - T | Nice Guy | Cowardly Lion | Stepford Smiler | No Humour
      Kind | Sympathetic | Intelligent | Modest
      Serious | Introvert | Quiet | Blunt
      Pushover | Anxious | Impatient | Socially Unaware
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;height:10px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;margin-left:0px;][fancypost borderwidth=0;height:5px;width:120px;font-size:8pt;float:left;padding:0px;padding-right:20px;line-height:5px;] Mental Health:[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:100px;padding:0px;height:5px;border:1px #88dd77 solid;float:left;][fancypost borderwidth=0;background:#88dd77;width:60px;padding:0px;height:5px;float:left;][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      RELATIONSHIPS ★ SHALL RESOUND LIKE WOLFSOUND
      Biromantic | Heterosexual | Monogamous
      Single | Not Looking For Partner | No Crush
      Hostesscupcakes xx Nightlock | Xerses-Panem
      Trusts Easily | Very Loyal
      INTERACTION ★ THROUGHOUT THE ANCIENT WORLD
      Medium/Hard Physically | Difficult Mentally | Attack In #88dd77
      Will Rarely Start Fights | Will Fight Back If Attacked
      Won't Torture/Kill | Will Capture
      Peaceful Actions Can Be Powerplayed | Expect Sensitivity
      Has A Few Powers | Only Uses Super Strength & Flower Prints
      [fancypost borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing: 3px; margin-top: -12px; color: white; font-size: 13pt; text-transform: uppercase][glow=black,2,300]maybe we don&#039;t want to live [/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor= white; border: 2px solid white; border-radius: 5px; height: 115px; width: 450px; background:url(http://i.imgur.com/NdfuWpz.jpg) right;]<br />[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing: 1px; margin-top: -3px; color: white; font-size: 13pt; text-transform: uppercase][glow=black,2,300]in a world where innocence is so short

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 375px; height: auto; margin-bottom: -32px;][size=16pt] CHEZMOI [/size][/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 375px; height: auto; border-top: 26px solid #7D2A68; border-right: 2px solid #7D2A68; border-left: 2px solid #7D2A68;][size=4pt]don't post here[/size]
      [justify]thanks, good to see you too!