so i've been back for a day and...

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;line-height:140%;font-family:verdana]mama vexxy says stop sinning now guys
    ya'll are making hellclan and my bab's too innocent for dat
    seriously though
    i've been down for a couple of days and this is making my grin way too much xDD

[fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#88dd77,transparent);height:1px;width:450px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]

tHmKzt5.png

( click banner for tags )

• [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify][size=8]STAFF TOLD SHADOWCLAN THAT THEY NEED JESUS SO THE SIN HAS TONED DOWN

WE R ANGSTCLAN/SHUFFERINGCLAN/MEMECLAN ONCE MORE

[fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,#F7E0B1,transparent);height:2px;width:450x;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]

[spoiler=AND I'M THE ONE WITH THE LIGHTER / ✦ / 1/4][size=8]GENERAL  EVERY INCH OF ME IS CHARRED
    frisk | nonbinary [they/them]
    single | ½ of charisk | soul bond with gordon [undiscovered]
    npc x npc | adopted by imperiousdevotions
    considers artpop and sans their parents | uses the donatella surname
    physically a child | mentally a child | CREATION DATE: 12/5/15
    fear of water [intense]; fear of being touched [mild]
    selective mutism | knows and uses sign language often [ "SIGNING" ]
    schizophrenic | primarily medicated with xanax
    shadowclan | [abbr=phantomclan poltergeist (HP), shadowclan vanguard (HP), remnant initiate (sHP), windclan honorguard (HP), windclan head medic (HP)]hover[/abbr] for past ranks/positions | trailblazer title
    loyal to [u]people
    , not groups
    — last saving point
    victoria chase's room

PHYSICAL GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HEART
    GERMAN SHEPHERD [main/current] | HEALTH:90%[/i]
    — lithe, fuzzy cinnamon brown shepherd puppy. baby chub, kinda plump. golden flowers line left cheek, briefly lurk inside the left side of jaw, and trail down to collarbone. pale yellow glowing eyes (usually closed). packs boiling, blistering body heat, like a severe fever. purple and pink striped turtleneck sweater. SOUL manifests and pushes out of their chest when they are in danger/under attack. [X]
    injuries: scar along neck, shielded by flowers. soft, fading bruises recieved from victoria.

PERSONALITY I'M ABOUT TO FALL APART
    INFP | All Loving Hero | The Determinator | The Cutie
    — determined, quiet, altruistic, escapist, sarcastic, protective, self-deprecating
    — friendly, peaceful, anxious, lonely, impressionable, merciful, openminded
    — will not fight, will not kill, will not harm another creature. even if that means they must die and die and die again, continually reanimating and trying once more, they will do it. mercy is the only option they'll allow. they won't necessarily always stop people from attacking others, but they won't partake in it themself. they place others before themself at all times, can often seem like a pushover. loving, affectionate demeanour, total cuddle buddy. likes giving gifts. uses their cute appearance to their advantage, but not cruelly so. not manipulative. mostly nice. true neutral.

CONFRONTATION AGAIN, AGAIN
    attack in #F7E0B1 | physically medium | mentally super easy
    formerly trained by sans and holydove
    studies medicine | knows some self defense
    will show mercy | dodges most attacks, roleplayer is using a randomizer
    might run if challenged | [i]rarely
    fights back
    no kill/maim/capture | pm for plots/threads
    violent and nonviolent powerplay permitted
    — powers flowerprints, the sight, time travel

THAT WASNT VERY " HEART EYES " EMOJI OF YOU

*:・゚✦ -————- FRISK / THE SANCTUARY LEADER

• [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width=146px][justify][font=trebuchet ms]
    [size=20pt]K-[/size][size=7pt]
    Honestly tho this is cray

• [align=center]

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 155px; height: 1px; border-top: 1px dashed silver;][/fancypost] [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 10px; height: 10px; margin-top: -13px;][/fancypost] [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 155px; height: 1px; border-top: 1px dashed silver;][/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 420px; margin-top: -6px;][justify]
    I FORGOT ABOUT THE STAFF INTERFERENCE COMPLETELY LMAO
    semeclan lives on

[/justify][size=3pt]spacehere[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 155px; height: 1px; border-top: 1px dashed silver;][/fancypost] [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 10px; height: 10px; margin-top: -13px;][/fancypost] [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 155px; height: 1px; border-top: 1px dashed silver;][/fancypost]

[center][i][/i][b][i][font='Consolas, Courier New, Courier, monospace']the fire is coming so i think we should [size=10]run[/size][/font][/i] ― ☆[/b]
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width=146px][justify][font=trebuchet ms]
    [size=20pt]K-[/size][size=8]
    RO save us form the sins pls

• [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify][size=8]REPENT

[fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,#F7E0B1,transparent);height:2px;width:450x;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]

[spoiler=AND I'M THE ONE WITH THE LIGHTER / ✦ / 1/4][size=8]GENERAL  EVERY INCH OF ME IS CHARRED
    frisk | nonbinary [they/them]
    single | ½ of charisk | soul bond with gordon [undiscovered]
    npc x npc | adopted by imperiousdevotions
    considers artpop and sans their parents | uses the donatella surname
    physically a child | mentally a child | CREATION DATE: 12/5/15
    fear of water [intense]; fear of being touched [mild]
    selective mutism | knows and uses sign language often [ "SIGNING" ]
    schizophrenic | primarily medicated with xanax
    shadowclan | [abbr=phantomclan poltergeist (HP), shadowclan vanguard (HP), remnant initiate (sHP), windclan honorguard (HP), windclan head medic (HP)]hover[/abbr] for past ranks/positions | trailblazer title
    loyal to [u]people
    , not groups
    — last saving point
    victoria chase's room

PHYSICAL GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HEART
    GERMAN SHEPHERD [main/current] | HEALTH:90%[/i]
    — lithe, fuzzy cinnamon brown shepherd puppy. baby chub, kinda plump. golden flowers line left cheek, briefly lurk inside the left side of jaw, and trail down to collarbone. pale yellow glowing eyes (usually closed). packs boiling, blistering body heat, like a severe fever. purple and pink striped turtleneck sweater. SOUL manifests and pushes out of their chest when they are in danger/under attack. [X]
    injuries: scar along neck, shielded by flowers. soft, fading bruises recieved from victoria.

PERSONALITY I'M ABOUT TO FALL APART
    INFP | All Loving Hero | The Determinator | The Cutie
    — determined, quiet, altruistic, escapist, sarcastic, protective, self-deprecating
    — friendly, peaceful, anxious, lonely, impressionable, merciful, openminded
    — will not fight, will not kill, will not harm another creature. even if that means they must die and die and die again, continually reanimating and trying once more, they will do it. mercy is the only option they'll allow. they won't necessarily always stop people from attacking others, but they won't partake in it themself. they place others before themself at all times, can often seem like a pushover. loving, affectionate demeanour, total cuddle buddy. likes giving gifts. uses their cute appearance to their advantage, but not cruelly so. not manipulative. mostly nice. true neutral.

CONFRONTATION AGAIN, AGAIN
    attack in #F7E0B1 | physically medium | mentally super easy
    formerly trained by sans and holydove
    studies medicine | knows some self defense
    will show mercy | dodges most attacks, roleplayer is using a randomizer
    might run if challenged | [i]rarely
    fights back
    no kill/maim/capture | pm for plots/threads
    violent and nonviolent powerplay permitted
    — powers flowerprints, the sight, time travel

THAT WASNT VERY " HEART EYES " EMOJI OF YOU

*:・゚✦ -————- FRISK / THE SANCTUARY LEADER

• [align=center]

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 420px; margin-top: -6px;][justify]
    RO ban all of us
    plEASE

[/justify][size=3pt]spacehere[/fancypost]

[center][i][/i][b][i][font='Consolas, Courier New, Courier, monospace']the fire is coming so i think we should [size=10]run[/size][/font][/i] ― ☆[/b]
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 375px; height: auto; margin-bottom: -32px;][size=16pt] CHEZMOI [/size][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 375px; height: auto; border-top: 26px solid #7D2A68; border-right: 2px solid #7D2A68; border-left: 2px solid #7D2A68;][size=4pt]don't post here[/size]
    [justify][size=8][color=silver]veeeeexxxyyy oml. it's me joyjoy/ajdawny/chez now.

• [fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;line-height:140%;font-family:verdana]ban me too
    preserve me innocence

omg joyjoy
    hi! it's good to see you again uwu
    [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#88dd77,transparent);height:1px;width:450px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]

tHmKzt5.png

( click banner for tags )

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 375px; height: auto; margin-bottom: -32px;][size=16pt] CHEZMOI [/size][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 375px; height: auto; border-top: 26px solid #7D2A68; border-right: 2px solid #7D2A68; border-left: 2px solid #7D2A68;][size=4pt]don't post here[/size]
    [justify][size=8][color=silver]thanks, good to see you too!