PLOT WITH SORROW

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0;font-size:8pt; text-align:justify; line-height:95%; width:400px;]
    awhh you actually clicked on this. how sweet.
    anywaysss
    for those of you who are unfamiliar with sorrow, here:
    she's a white & tan colored timber wolf with rich amber eyes. she's unusually small, but is very agile and swift. incredibly skilled at hunting strategy & battle strategy. not bog on weapons. she dislikes torture and gore. she's 5 years of age & is jace's adopted sister. she was a part of bloodclan for a while but disappeared & is now back home. she's intelligent, thoughtful, calm, protective, patient, understanding, open minded, curious, adventurous, indecisive.. she gets bored easily and when you get her angry, all hell breaks loose.

OPEN TO
    - friends
    - best friends
    - adopted kids
    - enemies
    - giving advice
    - hunting together
    - spars (no weapons)
    - maim
    - one-sided crushes on her
    - interaction threads

PICKY ABOUT
    litters
    drunk buddies
    torture
    capture
    short term relationships
    2 sided crushes

NOT OPEN TO
    death
    long term relationships

// if you have any specific plots in mind let me know!!!

[center]
    [fancypost bgcolor= clear; border: 0px ridge red; font-size: 8pt; font-family: georgia; text-shadow 1px 1px 1px black; width: 260px; height: 2px; color: COLOR][left]★ - YOUR HEART IS A MACHINE[b]![/b][/fancypost][/center][center][fancypost bgcolor= clear; border: 0px ridge red; font-size: 7pt; width: 300px; height: 2px][abbr=female, british columbian wolf, 3 years old, pansexual]information[/abbr] - [abbr=extreme difficulty physically, extreme difficulty mentally, hard difficulty emotionally | very skilled in stealth and brute strength]battle tags[/abbr] - attack in [color=orange][b]orange[/b][/color][/fancypost][/center][center][fancypost bgcolor= clear; border: 0px;]
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0px; font-size: 11px; line-height:98%;][justify]
    friends w/ lisa? :-)

[spoiler=TAGS]
    GENERAL drink down that gin and kerosene
    lalisa harbringer | nicknamed lisa | she/her
    bisexual panromantic | single
    valentine harbringer x npc | generation iv
    born on march 27 | 7 months old (physically)
    bloodclan | trainee | first tier
    "speech" | thoughts

PHYSICAL and come spit bridges on me
     black domestic | health: 98%
    slender, lithe. a tad bit smaller than most domestics. legs are slightly longer than usual and are built for running. wears a purple choker around her neck. sapphire blue eyes with flecks of silver.
    red fox | health: 40%
    her birth body, though she's only been in it for the first three months of her life. smaller than normal red fox puppies as well. carries the same blue eyes.

PERSONALITY just to keep us warm
    estp-a | extroverted, observant, assertive
    cynical, mildly narcissistic, incorrigible
    brutally honest, loyal, daredevil

INTERACTION light a match to leave me be
    attack in bolded #b668dc
    nonviolent interactions can be powerplayed
    physically medium | mentally hard
    no kill/maim/capture | pm for others

POWERS light a match to leave me be
    telepathy | mastered
    super senses | beginner

• [fancypost borderwidth=0;font-size:8pt; text-align:justify; line-height:95%; width:400px;]
    of course? want a thread?

[center]
    [fancypost bgcolor= clear; border: 0px ridge red; font-size: 8pt; font-family: georgia; text-shadow 1px 1px 1px black; width: 260px; height: 2px; color: COLOR][left]★ - YOUR HEART IS A MACHINE[b]![/b][/fancypost][/center][center][fancypost bgcolor= clear; border: 0px ridge red; font-size: 7pt; width: 300px; height: 2px][abbr=female, british columbian wolf, 3 years old, pansexual]information[/abbr] - [abbr=extreme difficulty physically, extreme difficulty mentally, hard difficulty emotionally | very skilled in stealth and brute strength]battle tags[/abbr] - attack in [color=orange][b]orange[/b][/color][/fancypost][/center][center][fancypost bgcolor= clear; border: 0px;]
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=black; border: 2px; width: 470px][fancypost bgcolor=green; border: 0px; width: 420px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; font: 24pt/20px colonna mt; color: black]CHEMICAL WARFARE[/fancypost]
    [hr][font=calibri]Male - Armored Jaguar - Extreme

hover for tags[fancypost bgcolor=; border: 1px; width: 375px; height: 170px; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -6px][fancypost bgcolor=; border: 1px; width: 410px; height: 200px; overflow: auto; margin: -6px 0px 0px -16px; padding: 14px 10px 14px 10px; text-align: left; font: 8pt/16px corbel; color: green][justify]

Her and Chem could have a thread if you like :)

[size=7pt]OOC;

[/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px; width: 200px; text-align: center; font: 8pt/14px corbel; color: #grey]Beware Hidden Scrolling │ #chemlookhere [/fancypost][/fancypost]

WHO WE ARE, AND WHO WE NEED TO BE TO SURVIVE

Ex -Scarclan/Bloodclan Leader - Current Bloodclan 1st Tier - Extreme - Single - Bisexual - Dominant

Calm - Confident - Social - Renowned Strategist - Violent - Indifferent - Level Headed - Loyal - Loves Combat - Adaptable - Diplomatic - Reliable

ARE TWO VERY DIFFERENT THINGS

• [fancypost borderwidth=0;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;font-family:verdana;width:450px;line-height:120%;]perhaps she could try to give aile a bit of an attitude fix if she's that kind of person? the key word being 'try', but just for the sake of differing from the typical fixed friend/enemy thread?
    [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,#091a1e,transparent);height:1px;width:470px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]

@ chem: YOU KNOW THEY NEED ONE BC CHEM WAS LIKE HER BFF
    @ aile: could you explain? i think I understand what you're getting at but i'd like to make sure. sorrow used to be rather feisty and sassy in young age, but now she simply puts people in their place and is very calm, etc.

[center]
  • Yeeees. Im bringing their kids back too xD

Ex -Scarclan/Bloodclan Leader - Current Bloodclan 1st Tier - Extreme - Single - Bisexual - Dominant

Calm - Confident - Social - Renowned Strategist - Violent - Indifferent - Level Headed - Loyal - Loves Combat - Adaptable - Diplomatic - Reliable

OH MY GOD YES
    could you make thread or do i need to?

[center]
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0px; font-size: 11px; line-height:98%;][justify]
    yes please!!!
    can you make it or should i?
    [spoiler=TAGS]
    GENERAL drink down that gin and kerosene
    lalisa harbringer | nicknamed lisa | she/her
    bisexual panromantic | single
    valentine harbringer x npc | generation iv
    born on march 27 | 7 months old (physically)
    bloodclan | trainee | first tier
    "speech" | thoughts

PHYSICAL and come spit bridges on me
     black domestic | health: 98%
    slender, lithe. a tad bit smaller than most domestics. legs are slightly longer than usual and are built for running. wears a purple choker around her neck. sapphire blue eyes with flecks of silver.
    red fox | health: 40%
    her birth body, though she's only been in it for the first three months of her life. smaller than normal red fox puppies as well. carries the same blue eyes.

PERSONALITY just to keep us warm
    estp-a | extroverted, observant, assertive
    cynical, mildly narcissistic, incorrigible
    brutally honest, loyal, daredevil

INTERACTION light a match to leave me be
    attack in bolded #000
    nonviolent interactions can be powerplayed
    physically medium | mentally hard
    no kill/maim/capture | pm for others

POWERS light a match to leave me be
    telepathy | mastered
    super senses | beginner

i can later c:

[center]
  • I can get it up later today when im on :)