PATROL 1 — [the dead horse, open!]

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]
    The feline's striped tail flicked back and forth with a sense of annoyance as her frigid glare snaked over the camp in keen calculation. A heavy breath was heaved from her lungs before it had escaped from ajar jaws, allowing the molly's breath to configure into a plume of smoke before it had vanished as quickly as it had come.

Every paw step was taken in grace as she slipped through the wall's of camp, her chizzled pelt fluffed up in sheid against the gentle breeze that slithered over her powerful vessel; causing ice to electrify her veins. Quite frankly, Cougartail was fed up with the weather as she prowled through the clearing, ears flattened against the brisk temperatures before the huntress turned to take a stand near the log where her posture flexed. Numerous scars glistening under the delicate beams of reflective light that managed to stream through heavy clouds overhead.

It was early afternoon as she opened her jaws, threatening fangs shimmering upon vocalizing her actions. "Attention! I'll be holding a patrol now, those who wish to join are welcome," Cougartail spoke simply, vocals monotone as they rumbled from her throat to echo upon the walls before turning to start off towards the exit.

[align=center][fancypost borderwidth=0;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;font-family:verdana;width:450px;line-height:120%;]

[center][fancypost=border-width:0px; font-size: 14pt; color: #ffcc99; font-family: georgia][&] SHE WEARS STRENGTH & DARKNESS EQUALLY WELL,
    THE WOMAN HAS ALWAYS BEEN HALF GODDESS, HALF HELL.
    rper: rinnie[color=#000000] themesong #1 #2 / ref / bio

The post was edited 1 time, last by COUGARTAIL ().

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=#EBEBEB; border: none; height: 315px; width: 425px;][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border:none; width: 425px; margin-left: -17px; margin-top: 1px;]

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; background: url(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com…19/1549/1549_original.jpg) center; background-size: cover; border: transparent;width: 150px; height: 200px;][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=white; border: none; width: 150px; height: 80px; margin-top: -5px; text-align: center; font-size: 12px; color:black; font-family: bookman oldstyle;][fancypost bgcolor=#BDB553; height:40px; width: 20px; border: none; border-radius: 500px; margin-top: -30px;][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border:none; height: 40px; width: 20px; font-size: 30px; font-family: bookman oldstyle; color: white; margin-left: -16px; margin-top: 5px; text-align: center; text-transform: lowercase;]A[/fancypost][/fancypost]
    [size=15pt][b]ASPENPAW[/size]
    willowheart xx rowanstrike
    riverclan || eleven moons[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=white; border: none; width: 220px; height: 275px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: -1px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 220px; height: 275px; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 220px; min-height: 275px; padding: 0px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; text-align: justify; color: black; font-family: verdana;]
    » [b]APPRENTICE
    [img width=200]http://dtc-wsuv.org/avacca/por…images/horizontalline.png[/img]
    two leaves of catmint, five sprigs of marigold, is there any tansy? the feline discussed to herself silently as she checked their medicine stores. Cougartail's loud announcement ring through camp. Aspenpaw looked up and around to see if any clanmates were eager to join their deputy. The molly shook her head. Why should it matter that others were going to join the patrol? Quickly before the initiative would wear thin, she stood stretched and moved to the exit at a brisk pace.
    Arriving at Cougartail's flank, she meowed to the other feline, [b]"where were you thinking of going?"

[/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: none;font-family: arial;text-align: center;color: white;width: 390px; text-transform: uppercase;margin-top: -3px; font-size:8px; line-height: 11px;]hidden scrolling | lightsy loves you[/fancypost]

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; height: 40px; width: 390px; border-color: #8AA95D; border-width: 3px; border-style: solid; border-radius: 3px; line-height: 14px; color: #8AA95D; font-family: arial; font-size: 24px;] WE SURVIVE TOGETHER [/fancypost] [size=8][color=#F8B195]blind in right eye // played by dandelion[/color][/size][/center]
  • track

[align=right][font='Georgia, serif'][size=14][color=#8B4513][u][i]I'm not throwing away my shot.[/i][/u][/color][/size][/font] [url='https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2475902.0']Bio[/url] ; [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2489651-helpless-ham-s-heart-chart']Heart Chart[/url] ; [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2503767-plot-with-my-boys/']Plot[/url] [font='Consolas'][size=8][i][color=#808080]- played by tyroski, ic opinions[/color][/i][/size][/font][/align]
  • excited and nervous track -

[align=center][size=12][color=#696969][i]you say it is easy to shut up and stop talking[/i][/color][/size] [i][size=18]☆ ✮ ✯[/size][/i] [size=12][color=#696969][b][color=#808080]then honey be quiet beside me[/b][/color][/color][/size] [color=#696969][url='http://tinyurl.com/cobiacobra']bio[/url] [url='http://imgur.com/hoQOAQm']ref[/url][/color] [url='https://feralfront.com/board/793-riverclan/'][img='http://i.imgur.com/LveLOdq.jpg',none,181][/img][/url][/align]
  • [size=9pt]track![/size]

[center][fancypost=background: transparent; width: 430px; min-height: 235px; font-family: Comic Sans MS; font-size: 18px; color: teal; line-height: 2px; letter-spacing: -3px; padding-top: 3px;] [align=left][i]MENTALHEART[/i][/align][fancypost=background:url('https://68.media.tumblr.com/86c93efd3af3379913b6e6a7db56d9ca/tumblr_oab9nwNQQD1vzh9j8o4_500.gif'); background-size: 430px 200px; height: 200px; width: 430px;][/fancypost] [align=right][i][b]TRADITIONAL ROLEPLAYER[/b][/i][/align][/fancypost]
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]

The she-cat's head turned as her gaze fell upon the apprentice, sending her a simple flick of an ear in greeting before opening her jaws after taking a moment of silence to think before unlatching her jaws. "We'll take the border on the far side of the territory near the farm befoe wrapping our way over to windclan," Cougartail stated with a soft smile before it had vanished in the draw of a breath, as she liked to ensure any outside threats were gone as wild animals were not unheard of. "One more and we'll be good to go," she mused.
    [align=center][fancypost borderwidth=0;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;font-family:verdana;width:450px;line-height:120%;]

[center][fancypost=border-width:0px; font-size: 14pt; color: #ffcc99; font-family: georgia][&] SHE WEARS STRENGTH & DARKNESS EQUALLY WELL,

The post was edited 1 time, last by COUGARTAIL ().

• [fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]
    Bearjaws wasn't much of a fighter, he knew that much. But he doubted there would be much to be found on their borders. He hoped so, anyway. It wasn't too often that they returned with much news, besides the usual. Wandering over to those gathered, he flashed the apprentice and deputy a friendly smile, dipping his head in greeting. "I'll come along," he stated, somewhat eager to get moving. Movement helped to ward off the chilly air that was seeping past his thin coat. Exhaling a cloud of breath, he waited for them to set out.

[center][fancypost borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing: -1px; font-size: 16pt; font-family: georgia; text-transform: uppercase; color: white][b]I know that we'll be [color=#6C4E38]safe and sound[/color][/b][/fancypost][/center]
    The she-cat's focus turned upon a familiar form as her gaze settled upon the large tom with a soft smile that crooked at the edges of her maw. "Great, shall we go?" Cougartail mused with a curt nod and a flick of her scarred tail as the huntress started off through the exit before picking her way down the rumbling stream that encircled their camp.

Ice enveloping its surface in a smooth caccoon. Blinking, the chausie outstretched a small paw carefully before leaning her weight down to test the surface. The ice held up as she further oustretched her vessel upon its length before slithering across to glance over one shoulder as the ice was void of cracks. "It should hold, but be careful," the Deputy instructed as her gaze fell upon the pair. Concerned for Bearjaws, as the masculine wasn't the smallest of felines!

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=#EBEBEB; border: none; height: 315px; width: 425px;][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border:none; width: 425px; margin-left: -17px; margin-top: 1px;]

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; background: url(http://ic.pics.livejournal.com…19/1549/1549_original.jpg) center; background-size: cover; border: transparent;width: 150px; height: 200px;][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=white; border: none; width: 150px; height: 80px; margin-top: -5px; text-align: center; font-size: 12px; color:black; font-family: bookman oldstyle;][fancypost bgcolor=#BDB553; height:40px; width: 20px; border: none; border-radius: 500px; margin-top: -30px;][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border:none; height: 40px; width: 20px; font-size: 30px; font-family: bookman oldstyle; color: white; margin-left: -16px; margin-top: 5px; text-align: center; text-transform: lowercase;]A[/fancypost][/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=white; border: none; width: 220px; height: 275px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: -1px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 220px; height: 275px; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 220px; min-height: 275px; padding: 0px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; text-align: justify; color: black; font-family: verdana;]
    » [b]APPRENTICE
    Aspenpaw nodded, absently remembering to check if any of the catmint had survived the snow. She didn't think it would be likely, they had had more snow than the past few leaf bares according to some of the elder Riverclanners. As Bearjaws approached, the fluffy feline tipped her tail in welcome. He seemed very nice the few times she had spoken with him. Perhaps she would get to know him a bit more on their patrol. They were at peace with Windclan so that part of the patrol would not be tense. And the walk to the border wasn't near Bloodclan's territory, decreasing the dangers.

She quickly bounded over the icey surface with ease, While her long pelt made her look large, Aspen was mostly lean, she didn't have the muscle mass of a warrior. The one-eyed fem looked back at the tom-cat as he crossed. [b]"Have you seen a leaf-bare with this much snow before Bearjaws?"

She asked curiously.

[/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: none;font-family: arial;text-align: center;color: white;width: 390px; text-transform: uppercase;margin-top: -3px; font-size:8px; line-height: 11px;]hidden scrolling | lightsy loves you[/fancypost]

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; height: 40px; width: 390px; border-color: #8AA95D; border-width: 3px; border-style: solid; border-radius: 3px; line-height: 14px; color: #8AA95D; font-family: arial; font-size: 24px;] WE SURVIVE TOGETHER [/fancypost] [size=8][color=#F8B195]blind in right eye // played by dandelion[/color][/size][/center]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]
    Bearjaws watched them anxiously, lowering his gaze towards the ice. He hesitantly stretched out a paw, touching it to the cold surface, the chill seeming to run up his whole body. He wasn't sure if it would hold him, but if it held Cougartail, then it might withstand his own weight. Stiffly walking after the two, he tried not to slide across the slick ice, rather shuffling than anything. He turned to glance over at Aspenpaw, a smile dancing across his face despite the unease behind his eyes.

"I've seen leaf-bares with a bunch of snow before, maybe not as much as this, but I have seen one before," he replied with a nod. He had been born and raised in Riverclan, at least that's what he thought. Maybe it was best if he didn't know his roots, as he already felt mismatched to everyone else."What about you?"

[center][fancypost borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing: -1px; font-size: 16pt; font-family: georgia; text-transform: uppercase; color: white][b]I know that we'll be [color=#6C4E38]safe and sound[/color][/b][/fancypost][/center]
  • [fancypost bgcolor= transparent; width: 400px; border: 1px; border color: transparent][justify][sub][size=7pt]* track
    ""

[align=center][fancypost=background:transparent; color:#d3d3d3;][b][i][size=12][/size][/i][/b][i][size=12][b]LOVE IS ALL THAT I FEAR[/b][/size][/i] ✧ ・゚:*[fancypost=background:transparent; height:20px; font-family:verdana; color:silver; line-height:10px;][size=8]riverclan leader, 26 moons — [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2512691-smoke-s-tags-wip/#post89518061']tags[/url][/size][size=8][/size] [url='https://tinyurl.com/gq6odu4'][size=8]ref[/size][/url][size=8][/size][/align]
    The she-cat's sharp gaze snaked over the two as they crossed, a sense of relief flooding through her pupils before her focus turned elsewhere; upon the path ahead sprawled out before her paws. The light dusting of snow underfoot collecting upon her fur caused chills to run down her spine as the patrol made their way towards the far most end of the territory where the farm was situated, only then will they head toward Windclan.

She hadn't heard much news about the clan, other than the facts displayed at the gathering which was rather horrifying, to say the least. Manners were set aside as well as respect that night. As they padded along, Cougartail's ears turned towards Aspenpaw and Bearjaws's direction as her head followed to listen in on the conversation, her jaws remaining clamped with a sense of disinterest before her gaze returned upon the path ahead.

» [b]APPRENTICE
    Aspenpaw's steps were quick and light across the path. She focused her gaze on the ground ahead to make sure she would not trip but her ears were turned in Bearjaw's direction. A few leaf-bares with snow, good to know! Perhaps this was not an isolated case. When the question was turned back to her, she smiled to herself but shook her head 'no'. [b]"This is my first leaf-bare, well full one. I was born in the last days of leaf-bare. My twelfth moon is coming soon actually."

She explained. "So Cougartail, were the winters as harsh as a loner? Or do you think being alone was easier?" Aspen's words were chosen carefully. While the two mollies had once discussed their pasts and Cougar's rouge background had been mentioned, Aspen was unsure how public that knowledge was. Perhaps it had been a simple gesture of trust on the deputies part to open up to her that afternoon.

• transfer bump