[fancypost borderwidth=; border: 0px black; border-radius: 0px; bgcolor=transparent; width: 400px; auto;][justify][size=8]well we're gonna hold a mass adopts for january sooo put a form below and i'll make the thread once we have enough applicants! also, please keep the code tag around your form when posting so that it makes it easier to copy them all!
[align=center][fancypost bgcolor=none; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; width: 370px;font-size:8pt;line-height: 130%;][justify]track with sub
cherviltea xerses | windclan leader | male | dating sanctifiedpaw | sexuality unconfirmed | (unknowingly) candyfangs x npc
"and the day before yesterday"
telepathy | flower prints | earth elementals | scent manipulation
"i had a dream"
extreme physical | difficult mental | attack in #76B07A
"that this wide world"
black and white border collie | yellow eyes | eyes will flicker red when under extreme mental stress | has faded purplish-black bruises on his neck | metal prosthetic right fore-limb, with various stems, flower, and leaves weaved within and around the material | bandages wrapped around the entirety of the left fore-limb | wears a fortune charm around his neck, from san
"was easily crumbled"
holds no memory of parents | bad memories of drowning | feels the guilt of having let an old, childhood friend die, by trading his life for his own in the heat haze | cannot and will not go near rivers without reason
- [code]parents: Sunspot x NPC
- species: Raccoon-dog-cat-rabbit hybrid - [url=http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/readyjetgo/images/c/c1/Sunspot_CharacterProfile.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160219142323]ref[/url]
- rules: Please be active with the kids. Can be played starting at three months but must stay in WindClan until ten months. Has a "sky/space" naming theme so the names must be prefix-suffix with things found in the sky or in space. The surname of Propulsion is optional.
- slots: Three
- relations: [spoiler]Has an NPC mother named Starshine and an NPC father named Planetspin.[/spoiler]
- parents: npc X npc [adopted by Darth vader]
- species: any big cat, except for a jaguar. He hates Jaguars.
- rules: you will get a badge after the transfer is complete, and your character should carry "Vader" as a last name. I've been reluctant to use a last name but Vader can't use "skywalker" or "amidala" so. And it would start giving him some prevalence. But otherwise [b]keep me active,[/b] and they must live in Windclan until they are adults
- slots: 4
- relations: [spoiler]Vader is the former leader of the First Order, former Advisor of Windclan, and former hp of Stellarclan. [/spoiler]
[fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 400px; text-align: justify; line-height: 1.5; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size: 7pt; MARGIN-TOP: -5PX;]
- parents: npc x npc -- sibling of jack kuchiki
- species: any
- rules: please do be active. feel free to take the last name kuchiki. also, jack has like this separation anxiety so watch out for that and also all siblings must be over the age of two months old
- slots: 2
- relations: [spoiler]these two slots will be the siblings of jack kuchiki. jack is a two-year-old ghost boy who likes to explore and find weird things. his mum abandoned him so he is still suffering from sort of separation anxiety so please don't leave his baby butt alone.[/spoiler]
jack kuchiki — prefers to be called jack, but kuch by any adoptive family — jack, kuch, ghost boy, baby ghost — hates it when people call him by full name or anything other than jack or kuch — masculine
heterosexual biromantic — single, possibly looking
child — windclan — former child of sunclan
mentally: equivalent to ten human years — physically: two human years
masterful invisibilimage (obvious reasons, he's a ghost), can practically posess others (oc/ic permission required from others, honestly) — died in riverclan — this little baby will kill you if you hurt his feelings/anyone else physically-mentally
jack is a slenderly-grown two year old boy with bright blue, clear-stare eyes and a young, rounded face. he is fairly healthy-looking, with small hands and feet and average height. as a ghost, is often seen barefoot or with white, basic leather shoes
adidas here we are!and a red flannel or white shirt and black coat. he either has a pair of lightwashed jeans on or when weather allows itcomfy, over-the-knee sport shorts. jack frequently has a grey beanie on or reveals his head of messy, curly, dirty-blonde locks. he does change attire, so these sugesstions of outfit is only for reference when i do not describe his choice of clothes.
• other bodies: a white-and-brown jack russell terrier dog. since jack died a dog
which released his spirit of a boy, he is able to return to the body in the form of a ghost. he is also free to posess any creature, living or dead. [when posessing living creatures, he must recieve either ic or oc permission from the creature's owner]
• injuries: xxx
• powers include the ability to go invisible, travel through space and time and material, as well as posess others (all mastered) — can morph into the ghost of his last life (jack russell terrier)— only a faint outline is seen when neutral, but can differ visibility at desire
• skills mastered — 100% health — varying difficulty to defeat
• does not usually start fights — shows mercy — when posessing, has full control over the creature and their actions
• loyal af to his friends and family — difficult to earn trust of
• speaks fluent swedish — roleplayer definitely does not so google translates' takin' my money
• i'll attack in underline if i remember
• powerplaying any actions is prohibited
[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; background: url(http://68.media.tumblr.com/a8f…500.gif);background-size: 100% 100%; repeat: no repeat; border: 0px transparent solid; height: 320px; width: 460px; ][/fancypost] [fancypost bgcolor= translarent; bordercolor= transparent; borderwidth= 0px; font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: 36px; margin-top: -35px; letter-spacing: 20px; text-align: Center; color:Red; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #151515]LAFAYETTE[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=Blue; border: 0px solid transparent; height: 1px; width: 490px;]
Thinking -- "speaking"-- [abbr= Extremely Hard, Tactical Genius. Witty, Funny, Attack in red]hover for tags[/abbr]
[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: 0px transparent solid; font-family: times new roman; color: white; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; height: 150px;]Code
Planning on becoming active again, hopefully this will help kickstart some muse
are there enough litters for a mass adopt?