had a few more debts, i'mma pay it all in cash || p. sango

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• had a few more debts, i'mma pay it all in cash || p. sango

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 375px;][justify]Even though he loved the body that he had been born in it was just no match compared to what others could do. It kept him safe enough while he was still out on his own. But now that he was taking temporary shelter in some clan he needed a body to protect himself and one other important individual. Just incase things went south while he resided there. The ebony tiger took slow steps as he traveled towards his destination, mulling over if he should really do this or not. It wasn't really a choice, he needed to do this if he wanted to protect Sylmae. The brute's lips pursed together in a thin line as he stopped by the shadowclan boarder. Vivid orange eyes glancing around in search of something, or rather someone.

He had heard rumors of legend that hellhounds could change the forms of others, make them stronger, faster, and just better overall. And it just so happened that this particular clan had one as its leader. A soft huff escaped him, tail waving behind him idly as he parted his jaws to speak out. I wish to speak to the one that leads this clan. I-I desire something. The male voiced, standing on the edge of the boarder.
      [size=3pt]a

[size=7pt] - Giovanni - [/size]
      [/fancypost]

information
      [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 375px;][justify]GENERAL:
      ✘ Giovanni || Pronounced: geo-von-nee || Cisgender male
      ✘ 19 months physically/spiritually || Mentally 25 months
      ✘ Heterosexual/Heteroromantic || He/Him Pronouns
      ✘ Ages in real time || December 30th

IMPORTANT INFO:
      ✘ Faceclaim: Anthony Gastelier
      ✘ Current loner
      ✘ Original character

RECENT EVENTS:
      ✘ Rescued Sylmae Winzor from Shadowclan
      ✘ Staying in Riverclan

APPEARANCE:
      ✘ SIBERIAN TIGER [MAIN/BIRTH] | HEALTH: 90%
      — He is tall and lengthy black tiger with even darker stripes to match, while his eyes are a smoldering orange. His neck is adorned with two silver chains with crosses attached to them. Outside of that he is rather normal in appearance.
      — MAJOR INJURIES:
      — MINOR INJURIES: unnoticeable bite to the shoulder

PERSONALITY:
      ✘ Personality type: ENTJ
      ✘ Idealistic | Intelligent | Grudgfull | Rebel | Reliable
      ✘ Open Minded | Reserved | Extrovert | Competitive
      ✘ Dedicated | Pessimist
      — ALL OPINIONS ARE IC

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ✘ Single | Secretly crushing on Sylmae | Dating nobody
      ✘ Npc x Npc | Gen 01

INTERACTION:
      ✘ Has powers | Hard mentally | Difficult physically
      ✘ Super strength (discovered), Extra lives 2/9 (discovered), Teleportation (discovered), Sound/molecule manipulation (discovered), shapeshifting (discovered)
      — Will start fights || Will try to negotiate || Will end fights
      ✘ Attack in bold #bcc6cc
      ✘ Can powerplay non-violent actions

Heaven only let's a few in, it's too late for me to choose it
      Don't waste precious tears on me, I'm not worth the misery
    • Re: had a few more debts, i'mma pay it all in cash || p. sango

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 350px;][justify][size=7pt]★ ★ ★[size=3pt]--[/size][/size] [size=9pt] Luckily for Giovanni, that rumor was true. But Sango would never do it for someone, not without something of equal value or more. She'd only been asked to do something like this one other time once she'd found the Clans, but that was when she resided in the Exiles. The kid wanted to see his dead mother, and so Sango granted him the Sight in exchange for a piece of himself. She'd marked him with a small, almost unnoticeable seal on his left, back paw pad and each time he used his newfound power, a part of his lifeforce would be transferred to herself to tack on a few extra decades to her life.

Very quickly, the host bearing the mark expired. The poor kid used his power too often, but at least he got to see his mother permanently. Call it fiendish or cruel, but they'd struck a deal and Sango had complied to the request with a few loop holes.

And now, when she came across a large feline at the border asking to speak to her a delighted smile crept up her maw. "You've found me." The glowing hellhound would call as she approached, bat-like ears perked up as she cocked her head. "What'll it be? Got a bone to pick? Here to ask a favor? Plead for forgiveness? Here to challenge me, maybe?"
      [/size]

[size=1pt]extraspace[/size]
      [hr]
      ◂ INFO | 1/6

・゚★ ☾ I'M ABOUT TO TURN UP THE HEAT

[fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#FFF,transparent);height:1px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      GENERAL ★
      Sango Kagamine-Xerses | "Go"
      Female | She/her
      Two years | Immortal | March 10th | Pisces
      Leader of ShadowClan
      GraveDigger, NightWatcher, ShadeHunter, DuskReacher, Paragon
      Past Tense | Third Person
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#fff,transparent);height:1px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      OTHER ★
      Hagiophobia
      Speaks English and French
      Can't touch/enter holy objects or ruins without severe injuries
      Unusually hot body temperature, radiates heat
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#fff,transparent);height:1px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      APPEARANCE ★
      Hellhound | Ref | Ref
      About 6 ft at shoulder | Weighs about 450 lbs
      Darkened blue fur | Pupil-less icy blue eyes
      May be seen wearing silver earrings
      Wears the ivory half of a yin yang necklace, RadioactivePlague has the obsidian half
      Often smells of smoldering cedar wood
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;height:10px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][fancypost borderwidth=0;height:5px;width:120px;float:left;padding:0px;padding-right:20px;line-height:5px;] Physical Health:[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:100px;padding:0px;height:5px;border:1px #fff solid;float:left;][fancypost borderwidth=0;background:#fff;width:90px;padding:0px;height:5px;float:left;][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      PERSONALITY ★
      Incredibly belligerent and unpredictable, hard to pin down. Impatient, Domineering, and short tempered. Very easily resorts to violence, has trouble seeing things from different points of view. Struggles to adjust to new situation/environments, has a bad habit of blaming others. Doesn't like being challenged, will fight clan-mates.
      [i]MBTI Type.

Chaotic Neutral
      Choleric
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;height:10px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][fancypost borderwidth=0;height:5px;width:120px;float:left;padding:0px;padding-right:20px;line-height:5px;] Mental Health:[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:100px;padding:0px;height:5px;border:1px #fff solid;float:left;][fancypost borderwidth=0;background:#fff;width:80px;padding:0px;height:5px;float:left;][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      RELATIONSHIPS ★ I
      Biromantic | Bisexual
      Taken | RadioactivePlague
      No current crush | [ 0 ] Maybe Crushes
      NPC x NPC | Mother To 13
      [i]Trusts: RadioactivePlague, Faustus[i]
      INTERACTION ★
      Extreme Physically | Hard Emotionally
      Will Initiate Fights
      Will Fight Back If Attacked
      Will Kill | Will Capture | Will Torture
      Attack In Bold White
      Body may spontaneously combust in combat
      Peaceful Actions Can Be Powerplayed
      [i]Steel knives | Tungsten Scythe

Fire Elemental | Ice Elemental | Electricity Elemental | Conjuration | Molecule Manip |
      OH, I'M MISBEHAVING
      TELL ME WHERE YOU'RE GOING, DARLING
      OH, YOU MUST BE MY SAVIOR
      FREE ME FROM THIS YEARNING, DARLING

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 375px;][justify]He stood there for a few more minutes in the darkness alone until he spotted a soft almost ethereal glow within the corner of his eye. Turning the moment she began to speak he shook his head, shifting his overall weight slightly as he looked her over. So this was a hellhound. They were quite large, much larger than himself. But then again what wasn't? At least he wasn't amongst the smallest of individuals. I've heard that hellhounds can...change others if they wished. Turn them into something much like themselves. Giovanni began, looking up at the glowing femme. His voice trailed off as he took a step closer.

Can you really do that? He asked, voice tinted with slight skepticism albeit hidden hope. He didn't want to have come all tis way only to be disappointed. I want what you have, if it is possible. He knew nothing of the way these sort of things worked. But he was ready to give up just about anything in order to protect his crush.
      [size=3pt]a

[/fancypost]

information
      [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 375px;][justify]GENERAL:

IMPORTANT INFO:
      ✘ Current loner
      ✘ Original character

RECENT EVENTS:
      ✘ Staying in Riverclan

APPEARANCE:
      — He is tall and lengthy black tiger with even darker stripes to match, while his eyes are a smoldering orange. His neck is adorned with two silver chains with crosses attached to them. Outside of that he is rather normal in appearance.
      — MAJOR INJURIES:

PERSONALITY:
      ✘ Dedicated | Pessimist
      — ALL OPINIONS ARE IC

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ✘ Npc x Npc | Gen 01

INTERACTION:
      ✘ Super strength (discovered), Extra lives 2/9 (discovered), Teleportation (discovered), Sound/molecule manipulation (discovered), shapeshifting (discovered)
      ✘ Attack in bold #bcc6cc

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 350px;][justify][size=7pt]★ ★ ★[size=3pt]--[/size][/size] [size=9pt] "I can do a lot of things." The canine vaguely responded once more, quirking a fictional brow as the male spoke. "I suppose I can help you, somehow." Sango leaned back to wrap her whip-thin tail around her paws and sit down with a sly expression.

"How are you going to help me?" She drew her bright blue tongue across the front of her ivory fangs idly, awaiting a response before tacking on another few question. "Why do you wish to change? Do you feel.... inadequate, perhaps? Lacking confidence? Trying to impress someone? A lover, perhaps? Wish to challenge a rival?" Her tone was light and airy, almost teasing with a slightly malicious undertow, amusement flickering within the depths of her vacant eyes.
      [/size]

[hr]
      ◂ INFO | 1/6

[fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#FFF,transparent);height:1px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]
      GENERAL ★
      Female | She/her
      Leader of ShadowClan
      OTHER ★
      Hagiophobia
      APPEARANCE ★
      Hellhound | Ref | Ref
      Wears the ivory half of a yin yang necklace, RadioactivePlague has the obsidian half
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;height:10px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][fancypost borderwidth=0;height:5px;width:120px;float:left;padding:0px;padding-right:20px;line-height:5px;] Physical Health:[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:100px;padding:0px;height:5px;border:1px #fff solid;float:left;][fancypost borderwidth=0;background:#fff;width:90px;padding:0px;height:5px;float:left;][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      PERSONALITY ★
      Incredibly belligerent and unpredictable, hard to pin down. Impatient, Domineering, and short tempered. Very easily resorts to violence, has trouble seeing things from different points of view. Struggles to adjust to new situation/environments, has a bad habit of blaming others. Doesn't like being challenged, will fight clan-mates.
      [i]MBTI Type.

Chaotic Neutral
      Choleric
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;height:10px;width:400px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][fancypost borderwidth=0;height:5px;width:120px;float:left;padding:0px;padding-right:20px;line-height:5px;] Mental Health:[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:100px;padding:0px;height:5px;border:1px #fff solid;float:left;][fancypost borderwidth=0;background:#fff;width:80px;padding:0px;height:5px;float:left;][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      RELATIONSHIPS ★ I
      Biromantic | Bisexual
      NPC x NPC | Mother To 13
      INTERACTION ★
      Will Initiate Fights
      Attack In Bold White

Fire Elemental | Ice Elemental | Electricity Elemental | Conjuration | Molecule Manip |
      OH, I'M MISBEHAVING

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 375px;][justify]The tiger's ears swiveled forward with interest, eyes wide in in the very slightest. So she could do it, even though she had beaten around the bush about it. As the shadowclan leader took a seat in front of him, dwarfing his appearance only to give a sly smile he could not help but to feel like he was doing business with the devil himself. There was a soft swallow as he retained his anticipation and underlying fear.

Then there was the question of compensation. You always had to give something to get something in return. His brows knitted together briefly as he thought of what he could possibly give up in exchange for the power she could provide him with. Her kind were demonic creatures, dealing with souls and all the like. He could give that right? He wasn't sure what would happen to someone with only half of a soul but he would cross that bridge once he got to it. I could give you a part of my soul on exchange for such a thing. I only wish to know what would happen after that.

Giovanni's gaze lifted a little higher to focus upon the large femme's expression some more. There were more questions and he felt his ears pinning back at the thought of how right she was. Y-yes, a little bit of everything you've mentioned. I wish to protect someone very near and dear to me. But I can't keep her safe from her pursuers, not like this. He murmured, gesturing towards his current self with a single sweep of his paw.
      [size=3pt]a

[/fancypost]

information

IMPORTANT INFO:
      ✘ Current loner
      ✘ Original character

RECENT EVENTS:
      ✘ Staying in Riverclan

APPEARANCE:
      — MAJOR INJURIES:

PERSONALITY:
      ✘ Dedicated | Pessimist
      — ALL OPINIONS ARE IC

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ✘ Npc x Npc | Gen 01

INTERACTION:
      ✘ Attack in bold #bcc6cc

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 350px;][justify][size=7pt]★ ★ ★[size=3pt]--[/size][/size] [size=9pt] "Mmm," She'd hum idly, taking her sweet time on formulating a response. "Tempting, tempting." While she considered the offer, she listened to Giovanni recount the reason for his being here and a small smile crept onto her face. "Ah, a woman. May I inquire who? Ivylee, Coralie, Kali, Sylmae? One of those? I'm afraid those are the only moderately attractive women who walk your clan. Even then, it is quite a stretch." Another sly grin formed on her maw, her subtle digs at RiverClan becoming more and more evident as she continued speaking.

"Back to business, though. I'll take your offer, and here's a quick rundown of how it's gonna work, 'aight?" She paused, allowing him to cease speaking if he was answering her first question and otherwise to gather her thoughts to put this into a quick little summary. "I can't change you entirely, you'll be keeping a few bits of your current appearance. I don't know what, though, but you will be gaining the natural build and strength. Now, I can either take the bit of your soul now with minor side affects, or I could place a little seal somewhere on your body that will slowly transfer it over the course of a week or more with little to no side affects."

[hr]
      ◂ INFO | 1/6

GENERAL ★
      Female | She/her
      Leader of ShadowClan
      OTHER ★
      Hagiophobia
      APPEARANCE ★
      Hellhound | Ref | Ref
      PERSONALITY ★
      [i]MBTI Type.

Chaotic Neutral
      Choleric
      RELATIONSHIPS ★ I
      Biromantic | Bisexual
      NPC x NPC | Mother To 13
      INTERACTION ★
      Will Initiate Fights
      Attack In Bold White

OH, I'M MISBEHAVING

The post was edited 1 time, last by ✤ SANGO ().

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 375px;][justify]If she didn't except the portion of his soul then he wouldn't know what to offer instead. She seemed to be thinking it over though and that only fueled his faint amount of anxiety more. As Sango inquired about which woman he took such interest in, Giovanni's gaze fell towards the ground. He wasn't sure why that mattered specifically, but she was offering him this trade willingly so he assumed he could at least answer her that. It, it's Sylmae...

He didn't go on to explain why or anything like that, and to be perfectly honest he wanted to keep that a secret. For all Sango thought he could have been the riverclan deputy's overly protective adopted brother. Or something of that nature. Not being a full hound is fine with me. He trailed off thinking it over a bit more as he wonder just what these side effects would be. I prefer to change all at one time, but what can I expect the side effects to be? Giovanni was treading into entirely new waters and he wanted to know exactly what he was dealing with.
      [size=3pt]a

[/fancypost]

information

IMPORTANT INFO:
      ✘ Current loner
      ✘ Original character

RECENT EVENTS:
      ✘ Staying in Riverclan

APPEARANCE:
      — MAJOR INJURIES:

PERSONALITY:
      ✘ Dedicated | Pessimist
      — ALL OPINIONS ARE IC

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ✘ Npc x Npc | Gen 01

INTERACTION:
      ✘ Attack in bold #bcc6cc

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 375px;][justify]Bump c:
      [size=3pt]a

[/fancypost]

information

IMPORTANT INFO:
      ✘ Current loner
      ✘ Original character

RECENT EVENTS:
      ✘ Staying in Riverclan

APPEARANCE:
      — MAJOR INJURIES:

PERSONALITY:
      ✘ Dedicated | Pessimist
      — ALL OPINIONS ARE IC

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ✘ Npc x Npc | Gen 01

INTERACTION:
      ✘ Attack in bold #bcc6cc

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width=146px][justify]
      [size=20pt]K-[/size]
      Silent tracks c:

I'M EVIL TO THE CORE / ★ / 1/4
      GENERAL "what i shouldn't do, i will"
      kaleidoscope walker | cisgender female [she/her]
      risingnightmares x npc | heir to walker family
      engaged | homoromantic bisexual | ½ of lithiumscope | best friend of faustus
      previously mentored dragonblight | currently mentoring canadapaw
      bond with lithiumkisses [discovered, mastered]
      seventeen months | immortal | august 5 | leo | aged real-time
      shadowclan | duskreacher
      ex -scarclan | ex - chimera/ headhunter, firebrand, warlord

PHYSICAL "what i wanna save, i'll kill"
      MUTATED GHOUL DIREWOLF [current/main] | HEALTH: 100%
      — pretty dark black direwolf with a strong muscular although lanky build. there are scars littered underneath her pelt but one very visible across her chest. her eyes are a zombie pale blue, but her pupils are not black, they are a kaleidoscope of colors flaring around inside. but when she gets frustrated or angry, her pupils flare up with a fire red. atop her head, located right next to her ears, are two large, sharp twisted stag antlers that branch out of the lightest brown color. and across her snout and under eyes there are speckles of white, just like freckles. inside her mouth her teeth are normal besides the canines which are elongated. she always smells of lavender and woodchips.
      injuries: none.
      EBONY BUNNY | for sh*ts and giggles | [I]HEALTH:
      100%
      — a tiny bun with a cute little tail and pitch black eyes and large ears. kalei rarely changes into this form unless she wants to f*ck with people.

PERSONA "is that who I truly am?"
      ESTP
      — ambitious, independent, manipulative, arrogant, aggressive, salty
      — wise, queen, irritable, petty, intimidating, powerful, charismatic
      — severe schizophrenia | on/off
      — obsessed with torturing and blood | obsessed with powdered donuts

CONFRONTATION "i truly don't have a chance"
      attack in #737CA1 | physically difficult | mentally difficult
      aims to kill | will start fights | will end/finish fights
      no kill/maim/capture | pm for plots/threads
      nonviolent powerplay permitted
      powers:
      ghostmode/invisibility mastered
      fire elemental not yet mastered
      the sight mastered/disabled
      conjuration mastered
      telepathy mastered
      shapeshifting somewhat mastered
      memory/emotion manipulation almost mastered
      super strength/speed mastered
      mutation stag antlers

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 350px;][justify][size=7pt]★ ★ ★[size=3pt]--[/size][/size] [size=9pt] //aaa sorry about that ! lost the thread

As she stared him down, she'd run her tongue along the outside of her teeth idly, quirking a fictional brow as he confessed who had wanted to protect. Sylmae? Out of all people, Sylmae? They've got to be siblings or something, she concluded. A light smirk upturned the corners of her mouth, "I suppose everyone has their reasons."

"Alrighty then, I'll give ya quick run down." She paused for a moment, mulling over how to explain the process as simply as possible. "Aight, so first off we need to prepare this shit." She began, rising back up to her full height and beginning to draw signs in the dirt with a claw. Once that was finished, she began connecting the points to form a sort of hexagon before stepping back to admire her work. "Sit in there." She'd instruct simply, seating herself back down. "I'm going to light you on fire, but don't move or you'll fuck this process up and I ain't doin it again. You won't have any wounds but you'll smell like smoke for a while. What I'm gonna do is force a soul into your body while taking a bit of yours out. Think of it as wearing someone else's skin, but they're still alive while you're wearin' it."

"It'll hurt for a bit, your body will morph as much as it can, blah blah blah, you get the point. Side effects can include power malfunctions if you have them, since those bitches will be amped the fuck up, nausea, and you're gonna have to assert your dominance over the other soul in your body. I dunno how you'll do that, but all I know is I get a piece of your youth to snack on and I'm young for another few decades, hallelujah."
      [/size]

[hr]
      ◂ INFO | 1/6

GENERAL ★
      Female | She/her
      Leader of ShadowClan
      OTHER ★
      Hagiophobia
      APPEARANCE ★
      Hellhound | Ref | Ref
      PERSONALITY ★
      [i]MBTI Type.

Chaotic Neutral
      Choleric
      RELATIONSHIPS ★ I
      Biromantic | Bisexual
      NPC x NPC | Mother To 13
      INTERACTION ★
      Will Initiate Fights
      Attack In Bold White

OH, I'M MISBEHAVING

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 375px;][justify]As she prepared the ritual looking like circle he stepped off to the side with a bit of a frown. He normally didn't believe in otherworldly spells and the like button this was real. Lowering his head he let the two metal chains that often dangled around his neck to slide off. He didn't want anything to happen to them during all of this since it was a special keepsake of his.

The moment she said that he would be on fire he froze and glanced in her direction, his frown only worsening. Yet Sango was dead serious and he released a sigh as he moved to the center of the makeshift dirt symbol. Everything else she explained sounded simple enough and he just nodded his head, internally bracing himself for the flames that would soon engulf him.

No wounds or not he was still skeptic about it only hurting for a bit. How many individuals could honestly say that they've spontaneously combust into flames and lived to tell about it. Clenching his jaws he sighed and nodded, ready for the massive female to begin. Alright, do your worst.

(Feel free to powerplay the fire and anything else she needs to do to him!)
      [size=3pt]a

[/fancypost]

information

IMPORTANT INFO:
      ✘ Current loner
      ✘ Original character

RECENT EVENTS:
      ✘ Staying in Riverclan

APPEARANCE:
      — MAJOR INJURIES:

PERSONALITY:
      ✘ Dedicated | Pessimist
      — ALL OPINIONS ARE IC

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ✘ Npc x Npc | Gen 01

INTERACTION:
      ✘ Attack in bold #bcc6cc