First of all // open // don't hold your breath

Hello Feral Front!

There are two things the admins wanted to discuss with you guys quickly. First, since custom headers had to be rebuilt, we are offering every Clan leader a free custom header! This is ONE PER CLAN. After it is up, it cannot be editing for free so make sure you know what you want.

The second thing is that there are some glitches with profiles that are preventing people from editing their profile. It will appear as an error that the password is not correct, even though it is. To fix this, you will need an admin to switch the password for you. To do this, please PM FROSTSOUL with the following information: if you do not send from the account please link the account you want changed, the email on the account, and the password you want.

Dynamo needs beta testers! Click here for the brief announcement!

• First of all // open // don't hold your breath

Marcus had made his home away from as best he could. He was not officially a member of Darkclan, yet. So, for a while he would have to live by himself. He made his living conditions as best he could and just hung around there. Not that he had anything else to do. He had already caught his dinner, but he wasn't hungry quite yet. So, he sat and did nothing. Bored to death. Hopefully, this wouldn't take very long. He kind of wanted to go visit the camp. Was that permitted? He was told he would live and eat apart from the clan until he had finished the trials. But does that even mean no visiting? Whether it did or not he st in his little makeshift camp, just for him.
      I'm not normal and I never was, so stop asking me to act that way.
    • Re: First of all // open // don't hold your breath

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:410px;line-height:120%;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;font-family:verdana;]her leg was healing a bit, but the fear of losing it still hung in the front of her mind. so nike set out around camp, trying her best to adapt to walking on three legs, all while trying not to messy up the delicate cobwebs wrapped around the most of her injury. she hadn't been in darkclan long, but the scent of a clanmate versus a newcomer such as herself was quite different, so when the scent of what seemed to be a loner escaped from one of the makeshift dens on the side of the camp, nik was immediately intrigued.

the ginger fem hobbled towards the smell, forgetting to ask permission before jutting her head through the low-hanging entryway. "heeelllo? is anybody in here?" she tried her best to stay quiet, not wanting to wake anyone who might be snoozing in the den. when her eyes finally adjusted to the change of lighting, the figure sitting pretty much in front of her was clearly visible. "oh gosh, i'm sorry! did i wake you? no you're sitting up straight, so you couldn't have been woken up..." her rambling filled the den before she stopped to take a breath, "wait, what den is this? you're obviously not a part of the clan – you smell way too different to be a darkclan cat – so, why are you alone in here?"
      [hr]
      INFO // 17/12

I AIN'T YOUR MISTER, NO | recent events
      stumbled upon darkclan territory; broken back leg [ 17 / 12 ]

[fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,#fff,transparent);height:1px;width:380px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]

'CAUSE I'M BREAKIN' UP WITH YA | general
      nike — ni, nik, nixie
      femme — she/them
      fifteen moons
      member of ?
      — posts are in past tense, third person

[fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,#fff,transparent);height:1px;width:380px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]

SHOULDA HOOKED UP WITH YOUR SISTER | other information
      suffers from very very slight ADHD
      cheerful, upbeat voice. minor 's' lisp
      tends to twitch her ears

GO NOW, HERE'S MY MIDDLE FINGER | appearance
      domestic feline [ref] | health: 50% |
      current injuries nike has a maimed back leg, as well as minor frostbite
      — nike sports a short yet luxurious ginger pelt, with a charred colored face, ears, and tail tip. her almost outrageously up-turned eyes sport a lighter shade of aquamarine. on her chest and paws are small circles of white. her whiskers are longer than average, extending almost three inches off her cheeks. long, sleek limbs carry the rather petite feline around, balanced out by the extreme length of her tail. overall, nike can be considered simply gorgeous.
      nike doesn’t usually sport any specific attire besides the occasional daisy she may come upon.

ARE YOU JOKING, MUST BE JOKING | personality
      ESFP
      extraverted nike is the epitome of life of the party. there’s never a time where she isn’t chatting or looking for something to do. she loves to interact with her clanmates and won’t hesitate to initiate conversation if you seem to look a bit glum.
      observant nike has learned through her interactions as a young kit how to read people like a book. this skill came surprisingly easy to her, and she uses it to its max. if someone is acting down or trying to repress an emotion, nike will most likely notice and try to cheer them up.
      feeling although she denies it, nike can be quite reckless in the fact that she often skips over thinking and goes straight to what her heart believes to be right. in situations where she has a strong opinion about something, no form of persuasion or statistics can sway her mind. she often conceders her heart the strongest part of her body.
      prospecting nike tends to be laid back and flexible, open to whatever may come i store for her. she lives on a strong belief that good things come to people who wait until a good opportunity to strike, or in other words, she’d be happy to wait for a good opportunity to go out and get what she wants.
      turbulent although nike lives a mostly carefree life, she holds very high standards for herself and won’t hesitate to give herself a stern scolding if she messes up. this high-strung attitude, however, has given her a constant stream of motivation and creativity.
      chaotic good
      charismatic, gregarious
      slytherdoor

YOU AIN'T LAUGHIN', I AIN'T SMOKIN' | relationships
      pansexual panromantic
      single
      no crush — [ 0 ] "maybe" crushes
      very kind and friendly
      very easy to befriend

MUST BE CRAZY IF YOU THINK THAT WE CAN START AGAIN interaction
      easy physically — moderate emotionally
      will only start a physical fight if you insult her or someone she cares about personally
      will fight back ruthlessly if attacked
      very against killing, but will only if someone else is in danger
      no kill / ask for capture – maim / can powerplay non-violent actions
      attack in #ffc392 bolded
      I’VE STOPPED LISTENING TO THINGS YOU SAY
      CAUSE YOU DON’T MEAN IT ANYWAY.

He enjoyed rambling and found it kind of funny. "Um, there is absolutely no reason to be sorry. And, um, this is my home for the time being. I've been allowed to stay here for a while. Then I have to go through these trials to actually become part of the clan. Until then, I think, if I understand, I have to live and get food without the clan. Although, I might be wrong and taking it a bit to far." That seemed like a much longer story than it was meant to be.

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:410px;line-height:120%;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;font-family:verdana;]"wait, they're making you go through trials to get into the clan? like the apprentices have too?" nik was certainly surprised by the toms words. had they always had trials for newcomers? no, she'd just recently been taken in and nothing of that sort was mentioned. a ginger blurb sprinted out of the den, returning minute later with a plump vole. she placed it down in front of the tom, resting back on her haunches. gazing up with bright blue eyes, she asked a purely innocent question. "so, if you're not a loner, but you're also not a member of the clan, what are you?
      [hr]
      INFO // 17/12

I AIN'T YOUR MISTER, NO | recent events
      stumbled upon darkclan territory; broken back leg [ 17 / 12 ]

'CAUSE I'M BREAKIN' UP WITH YA | general
      nike — ni, nik, nixie
      femme — she/them
      fifteen moons
      member of ?
      — posts are in past tense, third person

SHOULDA HOOKED UP WITH YOUR SISTER | other information
      suffers from very very slight ADHD
      cheerful, upbeat voice. minor 's' lisp
      tends to twitch her ears

GO NOW, HERE'S MY MIDDLE FINGER | appearance
      domestic feline [ref] | health: 50% |
      current injuries nike has a maimed back leg, as well as minor frostbite
      — nike sports a short yet luxurious ginger pelt, with a charred colored face, ears, and tail tip. her almost outrageously up-turned eyes sport a lighter shade of aquamarine. on her chest and paws are small circles of white. her whiskers are longer than average, extending almost three inches off her cheeks. long, sleek limbs carry the rather petite feline around, balanced out by the extreme length of her tail. overall, nike can be considered simply gorgeous.
      nike doesn’t usually sport any specific attire besides the occasional daisy she may come upon.

ARE YOU JOKING, MUST BE JOKING | personality
      ESFP
      extraverted nike is the epitome of life of the party. there’s never a time where she isn’t chatting or looking for something to do. she loves to interact with her clanmates and won’t hesitate to initiate conversation if you seem to look a bit glum.
      observant nike has learned through her interactions as a young kit how to read people like a book. this skill came surprisingly easy to her, and she uses it to its max. if someone is acting down or trying to repress an emotion, nike will most likely notice and try to cheer them up.
      feeling although she denies it, nike can be quite reckless in the fact that she often skips over thinking and goes straight to what her heart believes to be right. in situations where she has a strong opinion about something, no form of persuasion or statistics can sway her mind. she often conceders her heart the strongest part of her body.
      prospecting nike tends to be laid back and flexible, open to whatever may come i store for her. she lives on a strong belief that good things come to people who wait until a good opportunity to strike, or in other words, she’d be happy to wait for a good opportunity to go out and get what she wants.
      turbulent although nike lives a mostly carefree life, she holds very high standards for herself and won’t hesitate to give herself a stern scolding if she messes up. this high-strung attitude, however, has given her a constant stream of motivation and creativity.
      chaotic good
      charismatic, gregarious
      slytherdoor

YOU AIN'T LAUGHIN', I AIN'T SMOKIN' | relationships
      pansexual panromantic
      single
      no crush — [ 0 ] "maybe" crushes
      very kind and friendly
      very easy to befriend

MUST BE CRAZY IF YOU THINK THAT WE CAN START AGAIN interaction
      easy physically — moderate emotionally
      will only start a physical fight if you insult her or someone she cares about personally
      will fight back ruthlessly if attacked
      very against killing, but will only if someone else is in danger
      no kill / ask for capture – maim / can powerplay non-violent actions
      attack in #ffc392 bolded
      I’VE STOPPED LISTENING TO THINGS YOU SAY
      CAUSE YOU DON’T MEAN IT ANYWAY.

He nodded at her first question, but was confused when she just suddenly ran off. He thought she might had just left for some odd reason. When she returned with a vole he was at first confused... again. But, then he assumed it was his when she placed in front of him. He was then grateful and accepted it. Although, he felt like he shouldn't take it. He could hunt for himself. But, this was a great kindness to him. The first he had really seen other than being allowed to live in their territory. He began to eat the vole. It was delicious, by the way. He looked up at her when she asked the question. "That's a good question," he swallowed, "I don't really know. Maybe, I should come up with my own title."

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:500px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]It seemed like Nike hadn't attended the last meeting, but that was okay. He figured the feline was recovering from her paw. It wasn't as if the Tall Stone was inside the cave system they had for camp. Cherrystar was approaching the small dens to check up on Marcus and give the male a rundown of the trials, just to ease his possible worries about becoming a full citizen, but it seemed like he had already made himself home and was now talking to one of their warriors.

He dipped his head, "Greetings. I hope everything is well. I'm actually here to tell you about the trials."

[ ooc ] as a note, you may timeskip the one and a half weeks (or skip it to less time) to go straight to the trials, or even skip the trials to as if your character had already done it all and became a member. Just thought I'd let you know in case playing a second citizen is muse draining!
      [hr]
      info | updated 10/22
      GENERAL
      ▪ cherrystar | cherrynose | "cher"
      ▪ cisgender male | demiromantic
      ▪ 18 moons | july 20 | real time
      ▪ traditional darkclan | leader | 9 lives

RELATIONSHIPS
      ▪ single | no crush | not interested
      ▪ npc x npc | gen 1 | mentor to raccoonpaw
      ▪ mentored sparrowpaw & emberpaw
      ▪ difficult to befriend

IMPORTANT FACTS
      ▪ observant tracker with keen senses
      ▪ can read emotions well if any signs are given
      ▪ growing insane
      ▪ faceclaim ;; rantarou amami from danganronpa v3

PHYSICAL
      ★ DOMESTIC FELINE [reference]
      — a strawberry point with icy blue eyes

INTERACTION
      ▪ average fighter | above average hunter | excellent tracker
      ▪ Attack in bold #d5d6aa, or I may miss you!
      ▪ Can powerplay peaceful and nonviolent actions.
      Cherrystar | 19 Moons | 8 Lives | Traditional DarkClan

He ears pricked up when he heard Cherrystar. The trials he thought. He was excited to hear about them. What would they entail? Danger? Adventure? Tasks fit for young warriors? If he wanted to be accepted and conquer the challenges he would need to prepare after all. "What about them?" He questions as he swallows his next bite of vole.

// Thanks for telling me.

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:500px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt][ ooc ] sorry for late reply, i was busy!

"The first trial - battle. We'll have you fight against a warrior chosen by your tester. All you have to do is ensure that if it were a real battle, you'd be alive at the end of the time limit or defeat your opponent," he begun as though he were reciting a script. He had sat down, his expression stern with little interest. "Second trial - survival. You will be given a list of of prey to hunt and expected to bring back as many of the prey requested as possible. Third trial - endurance. You must survive through the Skeleton Gorge without getting killed by coyotes, snakes or other predators. You must get to the otherside, climb the rockfall and ring the bell. There will be a patrol waiting nearby in case anything happens such as the event of possible death."

He paused, making sure the male had absorbed the needed information before continuing. "Afterwards you will be asked five questions about the warrior code. I would say it is wise for you to ensure you are prepared for these trials as if you fail you will require a retest. If you have any questions, ask."
      [hr]
      info | updated 10/22
      GENERAL

RELATIONSHIPS
      ▪ difficult to befriend

IMPORTANT FACTS
      ▪ growing insane

PHYSICAL

INTERACTION

// Its fine. I get busy sometimes too.

Gulp. This sounded dangerous. He might be able to answer the questions and pass survival. Maybe, even win the battle. But, he didn't think he had any hope of completing the third trial, endurance. It seemed difficult to say the least. "That's it?" he asked with a fake smirk. He was going to die. Die. But, he would still try. He couldn't go back to his father, and without a home he would die anyway.

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:500px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]His reply was peculiar, but huffed a breath and pressed an amused smile. There was almost a sly glimmer to his icy eyes. "Not unless you want more," he said, avoiding a chuckle. He rarely laughed and starting now would be a problem. "But anyway, now would be a good time. Since it's leaf bare, the trials are more challenging. I'd say look out for rodents, they're generally on the list to find."
      [hr]
      info | updated 10/22
      GENERAL

RELATIONSHIPS
      ▪ difficult to befriend

IMPORTANT FACTS
      ▪ growing insane

PHYSICAL

INTERACTION

Nope. No. As a matter of fact, he did not want more. He wanted nothing more. He was going to struggle enough as it was. He didn't want to do it now either, apparently. He was not much for being challenged. It would be challenging enough already. "Um, thanks for the tip." is what he decided to say. Knowing that he would probably have to look for a rat was a huge help to him. Although, he over exaggerated it a bit.