we're painted red to fit right in [open|patrol]

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• we're painted red to fit right in [open|patrol]

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; color=white; font-family: trebuchet ms; width: 350px;][justify]cher had assigned her a patrol to the old church. somewhat boring, she'd admit, but he'd also said he'd seen something there, and they were to find out what it was. maybe they'd have a turn of events and find something interesting.

darkclan's deputy padded towards the rock where cher usually gave his announcements. she sat back, green gaze scanning the area lazily. one day she'd see the place from on top of that rock. but not today, because fortunately, cher was still alive. "border patrol to the church!" she called, too lazy to dish out her usual insults.
      [hr]
      tags | updated 01/01
      [justify]thinks in italics | speaks in bold white

BASICS
      name: quinn
      allegiance: darkclan

APPEARANCE
      species: domestic cat
      pelt: calico
      eyes: green
      scars: none

PERSONALITY
      positive: clever, calm, confident, trustworthy
      neutral: emotional, outspoken, sarcastic
      negative: blunt, compulsive, disrespectful

INTERACTIONS
      physical: difficult
      mental: average
      attack: bold and white
      no kill, ask for capture
    • Re: we're painted red to fit right in [open|patrol]

Scorchpaw had just entered camp, a Raven in her jaws from hunting. Her bluish/green gaze flicked up towards her Deputy as she spoke and she hurriedly dropped off her prey before bounding back over to the Darkclan deputy, "Can I come?"
      <br />[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:auto;font-family: georgia;font-size: 23px;color:oldlace;letter-spacing: 2px;text-shadow: 0px 0px 9px azure]...City of Stars.....<br />Are you Shining Just for Me?....[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width: 330px;][hr][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width: 300px;font-family: stencil;font-size: 30px;color:oldlace;letter-spacing: 9px;text-shadow: 0px 0px 6px azure]( [url=http://PLOT LINK]♥[/url] )[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:500px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]It looked like no one else had appeared other than Scorchpaw, one of their apprentices. He didn't see any reason he would skip on joining the patrol either as he strolled towards the calico with a nonchalant gaze. He was curious about checking out the Church in the first place, so why would he miss out on the opportunity? "I didn't think I'd end up joining the patrol, but here I am to investigate the Church," he said with a shrug, then looked to the feline with unreadable hues. The flame point glanced up at the Tall Stone, luminaries wavering in the light as a somewhat intimidated emotion conjured at the bottom of his stomach. Meetings still scared him no matter how much he got used to them.
      [hr]
      info | updated 10/22
      GENERAL
      ▪ cherrystar | cherrynose | "cher"
      ▪ cisgender male | demiromantic
      ▪ 18 moons | july 20 | real time
      ▪ traditional darkclan | leader | 9 lives

RELATIONSHIPS
      ▪ single | no crush | not interested
      ▪ npc x npc | gen 1 | mentor to raccoonpaw
      ▪ mentored sparrowpaw & emberpaw
      ▪ difficult to befriend

IMPORTANT FACTS
      ▪ observant tracker with keen senses
      ▪ can read emotions well if any signs are given
      ▪ growing insane
      ▪ faceclaim ;; rantarou amami from danganronpa v3

PHYSICAL
      ★ DOMESTIC FELINE [reference]
      — a strawberry point with icy blue eyes

INTERACTION
      ▪ average fighter | above average hunter | excellent tracker
      ▪ Attack in bold #d5d6aa, or I may miss you!
      ▪ Can powerplay peaceful and nonviolent actions.
      — THEY'RE GOING TO LOCK ME UP IN A
      palace of screams — played by: Grey.

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 50px; margin-bottom: -17px; letter-spacing: -2px; text-align: center; color: chocolate; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px black; margin-top: -15px;] Scorchpaw[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: center; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px black;]Female ** 8 Moons ** Apprentice**DarkClan[/fancypost]
      [img width=340 height=510]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/9b/21/8c/9b218c8c0e3b918ca0bdb5e4ac990692.jpg[/img]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; color: Chocolate; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify;][hr]
      Scorchpaws' blue green gaze widened, A patrol with both the Deputy AND leader? Her paws almost shook with excitement but she kept her composure and the red bengal dipped her head respectfully to CherryStar. "Hello CherryStar, Are you really going to join the patrol?"
      [hr]
      [/fancypost]
      TEMPLATE BY SnowCrest: Speaks in Indian Red: Thinks in Salmon
      <br />[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:auto;font-family: georgia;font-size: 23px;color:oldlace;letter-spacing: 2px;text-shadow: 0px 0px 9px azure]...City of Stars.....<br />Are you Shining Just for Me?....[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width: 330px;][hr][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width: 300px;font-family: stencil;font-size: 30px;color:oldlace;letter-spacing: 9px;text-shadow: 0px 0px 6px azure]( [url=http://PLOT LINK]♥[/url] )[/fancypost]

Thrush hung back at the entrance to his den, keeping a purposeful distance between himself and the others. He didn't want to spread the contagion, especially not with them heading out in the cold. "Be careful of avalanches," he wheezed. "And be careful of the ice, it's really slippery. Oh, and look out for the bears," he added, coughing blood into his paw. "Usually they're hibernating in winter but you never know! J–just be safe you guys, okay?" he stammered, frowning slightly.

Display Spoiler

GENERAL:
      Thrushkit Thrushpaw Thrushmumble
      Panromantic | Asexual
      12 moons | Ages real time
      Medicine Cat of Dark Clan

RELATIONSHIPS:
      Single | Has a crush on Hollypaw
      Mothflight X NPC | Sees Brindlestar as a mother

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      Hums when nervous
      Idealist/Romantic
      Paranoid pacifist

PHYSICAL:
      Domestic cat | Health: 70%
      A cream tabby with low white markings. Semi-tall, sort of gangly and light. Has one bright green eye, and one pale blue eye.
      Major Injuries: blind in right (blue) eye, temporarily blinded in left eye
      Minor Injuries: exhausted from overwork, minor scratches

INTERACTION:
      No Kill | PM for Capture/Maim | Easy
      Does not know how to fight or hunt
      Attack in BOLD UNDERLINED BLACK.
      Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.
      You are THRUSHMUMBLE, a happy-go-lucky medicine cat, always energetic and bright, if a bit socially awkward.You're eager to please, to the point where it's sometimes damaging to you. You tend to be extremely anxious, paranoid, and a bit odd, but you're very friendly and loyal, with a lot of love to give.

You are a slightly fluffy and matted cream tabby with low white markings. You're pretty tall, and sort of gangly and light. You have one bright green eye, and one blind blue eye.

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 50px; margin-bottom: -17px; letter-spacing: -2px; text-align: center; color: chocolate; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px black; margin-top: -15px;] Scorchpaw[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: center; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px black;]Female ** 8 Moons ** Apprentice**DarkClan[/fancypost]
      [img width=340 height=510]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/9b/21/8c/9b218c8c0e3b918ca0bdb5e4ac990692.jpg[/img]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; color: Chocolate; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify;][hr]
      Scorchpaw turned her head towards Thrushmumble and her usually disinterested gaze suddenly took on a more concerned glow as she called back to him, "Are there any herbs you want me to look out for, Thrushmumble?"
      [hr]
      [/fancypost]
      TEMPLATE BY SnowCrest: Speaks in Indian Red: Thinks in Salmon

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:500px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]To be honest, Cherrystar didn't see anything wrong with them being in the same patrol. DarkClan was a small clan and situations were unavoidable. He would rather not allow warriors out with lacking numbers. But he understood the apprentice's alarm. "Yeah, I usually do. Just because I'm leader doesn't mean I should lie in my den all day contemplating life," he said with a huff, but then smiled at his own comment. He guessed that was the life he always strived for back when he was young, but now as leader he felt inclined to do at least do something. Otherwise he'd feel haunted with guilt.

He grimaced at Thrushmumble, the male biting the bottom of his lip as he thought for a moment. "Since we're going down to the Church anyway, may as well show us what herbs you need."
      [hr]
      info | updated 10/22
      GENERAL
      ▪ cherrystar | cherrynose | "cher"
      ▪ cisgender male | demiromantic
      ▪ 18 moons | july 20 | real time
      ▪ traditional darkclan | leader | 9 lives

RELATIONSHIPS
      ▪ single | no crush | not interested
      ▪ npc x npc | gen 1 | mentor to raccoonpaw
      ▪ mentored sparrowpaw & emberpaw
      ▪ difficult to befriend

IMPORTANT FACTS
      ▪ observant tracker with keen senses
      ▪ can read emotions well if any signs are given
      ▪ growing insane
      ▪ faceclaim ;; rantarou amami from danganronpa v3

PHYSICAL
      ★ DOMESTIC FELINE [reference]
      — a strawberry point with icy blue eyes

INTERACTION
      ▪ average fighter | above average hunter | excellent tracker
      ▪ Attack in bold #d5d6aa, or I may miss you!
      ▪ Can powerplay peaceful and nonviolent actions.
      — THEY'RE GOING TO LOCK ME UP IN A
      palace of screams — played by: Grey.