And be one traveler // open+herb lesson // long I stood

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• And be one traveler // open+herb lesson // long I stood

[fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 410px; margin-top: -10px; font-family: arial; line-height:100%; font-size: 9pt; text-align: justify;]

Henry was rather nervous about this. Even when he was a medic, he hadn't held one of these. Truthfully, he had been a medic just two weeks ago and he hadn't been one for very long before his depression had set in and he had isolated himself. It hadn't been a good situation but now that the medic team had so little members and he felt he could properly handle the task he was given, he was more than willing to help wherever he could. "If anyone is interested in learning about herbs, please make your way over here. This may also be used to check interest in regards to who would like to be on the medic team as well, so if you have any interest in that please say so," He called. He had his bag of herbs and various books beside him.

[hr]
      tags - updated 1/3
      GENERAL:
      Henry Jekyll | Jekyll | Male
      Closeted bisexual
      Member of Windclan

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      he was a former human in the 1800s (he died in the year 1869)
      he's extremely old-fashioned because of his background
      he generally blames himself for everyone else's sadness because he believes it's a result of Hyde
      he will often hear Hyde in his mind and Hyde will occasionally overtake his own body
      he is easily flustered
      he is uncomfortable with most physical contact unless he's very close to someone
      he speaks fluent French

RECENT EVENTS:
      is currently questioning his sexuality
      has decided he is going to try to recover mentally for the sake of his daughter
      his leg has healed but it healed incorrectly and he now has a limp
      he's attempting to find a more mentally stable place by finding new significant relationships

PHYSICAL:
      CANINE [birth] | physical health: 70% | mental health: 50%
      Jekyll is a simple chocolate Labrador retriever. He is often extremely thin due to his poor eating habits. This becomes even more prominent when he is overworking himself or is incredibly stressed out. He wears brass, circular glasses on a regular basis due to the fact he has very poor eyesight. He also wears a black bow-tie often. When he becomes Hyde, this bow-tie is nowhere to be found. His eyes are a bright green, which shift to brown when he is being controlled by Hyde (in most cases).
      major injuries: he has a significant amount of scarring in his leg and has a limp.
      minor injuries: he has several small cuts on his chest

PERSONALITY:

*the closer to the word on the right side, the more they show that particular trait. the same goes for the left side.*

aimless ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ ambitious
      aloof ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ ○ friendly
      weak-willed ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ disciplined
      oblivious ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ perceptive
      dull ● ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ creative
      lazy ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● hardworking
      illiterate ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● intellectual
      modest ● ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ arrogant
      sinner ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ saint
      solemn ● ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ jokester
      shameful ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ shameless
      cold ● ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ affectionate
      passive ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ aggressive
      introvert ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ extrovert
      chaste ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ flirt
      consistent ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ erratic
      vengeful ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ forgiving
      submissive ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ dominant
      independent ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● clingy
      messy ● ● ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ orderly
      traditional ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ open-minded
      logical ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ emotional
      wary ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ trustful
      clumsy ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ elegant
      awkward ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ suave
      self-preserving ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ self-sacrificing
      pessimistic ● ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ optimistic
      timid ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ bold

RELATIONSHIPS:
      Single | crushing on Atticus Hacksaw (although is in denial about it) | ½ no one
      Searching for any sort of positive relationship because he's very lonely

INTERACTION:
      he generally avoids social interaction because he feels like he can't bring anyone happiness
      when he does speak with someone, he is generally very polite but also very reserved
      physically easy | mentally easy
      he'll generally run or try to talk his way out of a fight and will never initiate a fight unless pressured to do so by extreme circumstances
      Attack in bolded #C11818
      Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.

[/fancypost]

that's your punishment then
      you live
    • Re: And be one traveler // open+herb lesson // long I stood

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: 0px solid black; border-bottom: 1px solid gray; width: 350px; font-size: 8pt][size=20pt]Littlespirit![/size]
      THE WORST IS YET TO COME[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: 0px solid black; color: #a9a9a9; width: 380px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;]

Little would make her self seen as she would take a seat close by Jekyll and give off a friendly smile. Lit had been to several herb lessons, when they had been held but they hadn't seemed to last long. But she had learned from most of them, so she was hoping to learn a bit more with this one, and maybe see who was interested too. If she were ever to be promoted to a full medic it would be smart to know who was interested and who wasn't.

[tracking]

'telepathy' ' thinking'
      info — updated 1/2

GENERAL:
      ★ Littlespirit Duviel | Lit, Little, Lil | Female
      ★ Questioning
      ★ Single | ½ Zekle
      ★ Littletalks xx npc | G1 | Mentor - n/a | former mentors- Kate + Frisk + Henry
      ★ 12 months | Feb 8th 2016 | ages every 200 posts
      ★ Advisor[hp] of WindClan | Medic apprentice[shp] of WindClan | Former Paladin[hp] of BlizzardClan | Ambassador to HawkClan

RECENT EVENTS:
      ★ Joined WindClan
      ★ Gained memories of her biological family
      ★ Promoted to medic apprentice 12/02/16
      ★ Promoted to Advisor 12/18/16
      ★ Stuck as a shrunken leopard

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      ★ Remembers currently nothing of her past life.
      ★ Originally is from BlizzardClan
      ★ Character bond with Lark
      ★ Big crowds make her nervous
      ★ She is a mute, so she speaks with telepathy
      ★ Adopted daughter of Suiteheart and Margaery
      ★ Subconsciously afraid others won't like her because of her telepathy
      ★ Faceclaim is Wendy Marvell from Fairy tail

PHYSICAL:
      ★ Leopard [current] | health: 100%
      — A pale yellow with black spots and white underbelly, neck and chin, muscular build but right now is stuck as the size of a small dog.
      major injuries: n/a
      [i]minor injuries: n/a
      ★ Domestic feline [birth] | health: 89%
      — A smaller then average Grey tabby w/green eyes, skinny and long furred, carries a brown bag around her neck. Be aware she can not speak correctly in this body and uses telepathy.
      [i]major injuries: n/a
      [i]scars: two branding marks, one on her other flank with the words 'BLOODCLAN'S BITCH' and a juvenile smiley face on her cheek, and a cauterized puncture wound on flank
      ★ Dragon [spare] | health: 100%
      — Large white feathery dragon with blue eyes, very tall.
      ★ Husky [spare] | health: 100%
      — An average sized brown w/ white husky also has blue eyes.

PERSONALITY:
      — Friendly | Caring | Earnest | Faithful
      — Artful | Formal | Quiet | Moralistic
      — Ditzy | Cowardly | Insecure | Passive
      — Lit is very cowardly, afraid to fight back or isn't willing to attack others even if they give her a reason too. But she does have moralities, she knows what is okay to do and what isn't, thanks to past experiences from watching others. She does however end up crashing under pressure from others when told to do something, something that bites her back. Lit also has a bad habit of either stuttering or pausing when she's saying something.

POWERS:
      ★ Telepathy — barely mastered = decent control, uses only to speak
      ★ Elemental powers (earth) — Not mastered/undiscovered
      ★ Elemental powers (Air) — discovered/not mastered = has no control it reacts based on her emotions
      ★ Telekinesis — not mastered/undiscovered

INTERACTION:
      ★ Makes friends very easily
      ★ Easy physically | Very easy mentally | as little to no training
      ★ Doesn't start fights | Avoids them | will dodge attacks
      ★ Attack in #C0D9DB
      ★ Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.
      ★ If you want to plot or have a thread just send an pm!

[/fancypost]
      [size=6pt]☪ Endeavor
      F O R THE L O V E OF A DAUGHTER
      Littlespirit Duviel ❄ 12 months ❄ Easy ❄ WindClan

[fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:425px;text-align:justify;font-size:7pt]naegi would stumble towards the area, grinning widely as he did and clutching his reading glasses in his jaws, before levitating them up onto his face. he figured he might need them, otherwise herbs just looked like green and yellow shapes to him. he'd keep quiet, however, simply smiling as he approached, as while he was eager to learn medicine, he had no interest in pursuing the ranks.

[hr]
      tags (updated 05 / 01 / 2017)

[size=7pt]GENERAL:
      naegi shun panromantic asexual windclan warrior mentally 14 months physically 14 months

PHYSICAL:
      naegi is a rare pink champagne arctic fox. his fur is a discoloured, pinkish cream, contrasting a pale violet nose and powder blue eyes. he carries long, thin limbs and an angular jaw.
      ref 1 ref 2 ref 3
      other bodies: none
      injuries: none

OTHER:
      loves cheese pizza stutters can’t stand blood wears reading glasses has somewhat severe insomnia vegetarian
      powers: sand elemental taste manipulation - manifestation / conjuration
      • attack in bold underlined white feel free to power play peaceful / nonviolent actions physically medium - hard mentally medium better offence than defence
      <br />

[fancypost borderwidth=1px; auto;cursor: url(http://cur.cursors-4u.net/sports/spo-4/spo337.cur),auto; bordercolor=#ffffff; background: url(http://68.media.tumblr.com/d6e61f7cd2e070f1db15f3e5e2fa9c86/tumblr_oii8d1oY5o1uqz5qco5_r1_540.gif); width:400px; height: 10px; background-position: top; font-size: 14px; text-align: left; padding-top: 150px]
      [shadow=black,left]JONATHAN TOEWS TAGS[/fancypost]
      [fancypost bgcolor=#000000; auto;cursor: url(http://cur.cursors-4u.net/sports/spo-4/spo337.cur),auto; borderwidth=1px; bordercolor=#ffffff; width: 400px; height: unlimited; color: #566782; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 0px]
      [b]IT'S ONE FOR THE DAGGER
      [justify][fancypost bgcolor=#ffffff; bordercolor=#CC0000; borderwidth=1px; width: 380px; height: unlimited;padding: 10px;]
      [fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 350px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; color: black]
      Jonathan, for the year and half he has been apart of Windclan, has never been able to ever to go down the medic path. The deputy decided a long time ago that herbs were not for him, as he did not have the talent to memorize so many herbs and use them to hopefully save someone's life. He realized he had talents in different areas, that could benefit the clan just like the medic path.

Padding in, the deputy would sit himself down on the ground, looking over at Henry. [b]"I am not interested, just here to watch,"
      The former human explained, with a nod.

[/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#000000; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 330px; height: unlimited;color: #CC0000; line-height: 9pt; letter-spacing: 2px;]
      [size=9px]another for the one you believe![/fancypost]
      [/fancypost]
      based on vestige, © madi

Tags + edited 12/16/16
      [justify][b]GENERAL
      Tags + edited 12/16/16

• Jonathan Toews ( pronounced as tayvz )
      • Male pronouns(he/him/his)
      • Heterosexual
      • Windclan
      • Deputy
      • [i]Loves
      Tags + edited 12/16/16
      ice hockey
      • Former human
      • 2 years and 6 months old physically(30 months)(ages a month on the 18th), spiritually 28 years old in human years
      • Former hockey player
      • Created June 18th, 2015
      • Engaged to Eskimokisses, not open to relationships
      • Mentor to Lusa
      • Titles: Patriot

PHYSICAL - bold is current
      Timber Wolf with Prosthetic leg ( main )
      • Serval
      • Red bengal tiger, blind in right eye. [ ref ]
      • Wears a hockey helmet all the time.

RECENT EVENTS
      • none

BATTLE INFO
      • Powers: Elementals, Shapeshifting & Teleportation
      - only uses Shapeshifitng if needed, generally does not use powers in defense or offense
      - please do not attack with powers
      • Very Hard
      • Attack in #CC0000

LINKS
      ask.fm
      plot
      art

[size=1pt] #johnnywc15 #toewswc15 #jonnywc16 #toewswc16 [/size]

[fancypost bgcolor=none; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; width: 370px;font-size:8pt;line-height: 130%;][justify]Cherviltea had the same stance as Jonny on this note, seeking to observe for the sake of perhaps picking up on a few things, or maybe simply to see as to whom would be interested. The medic branch, unfortunately, was not always the most popular. However, it was of utmost importance, nevertheless, and the collie happened to hope that there would be a few who would be interested in the rank.

TAGS 07/12/2016

"yesterday, today"
      cherviltea xerses | windclan leader | male | dating sanctifiedpaw | sexuality unconfirmed | (unknowingly) candyfangs x npc

"and the day before yesterday"
      telepathy | flower prints | earth elementals | scent manipulation

"i had a dream"
      extreme physical | difficult mental | attack in #76B07A

"that this wide world"
      black and white border collie | yellow eyes | eyes will flicker red when under extreme mental stress | has faded purplish-black bruises on his neck | metal prosthetic right fore-limb, with various stems, flower, and leaves weaved within and around the material | bandages wrapped around the entirety of the left fore-limb | wears a fortune charm around his neck, from san

"was easily crumbled"
      holds no memory of parents | bad memories of drowning | feels the guilt of having let an old, childhood friend die, by trading his life for his own in the heat haze | cannot and will not go near rivers without reason
      [fancypost borderwidth=0;color:#76B07A;font-size:26pt;letter-spacing:-2px]THESE ZOMBIES IN THE PARK[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;color:#76B07A;font-size:23pt;letter-spacing:-2px; margin-top:-5px;]THEY&#039;RE LOOKING FOR MY HEART[/fancypost] [fancyimage]http://i.imgur.com/bzk4ndr.gif?1[/fancyimage]

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 480px;font-size:8.5pt][justify]
      Healing has never been Tesla's expertise. He knows the basics, things like applying pressure and keeping something elevated but he's more of the person to put someone in those states than pull them out. It's not aligned with his skillset. Does he wish it was? Tesla doesn't know. He can't, when he doesn't think it's even possible, but when it comes to possible lives being on the line because he doesn't know what to do, Tesla needs to sharpen his knowledge. The wolf prowls closer, head low, and he doesn't know any of the people here. It sends a crawling up his spine even if he knows that none of them are hostile. He saw from when he joined, bleeding and cold, that none of them blink an eye when someone does something unnatural, like plucking things from thin air. Can he trust people who trust those people? Tesla keeps to himself, reluctant to stand next to anyone, and he focuses on the canine at the head of the group with different items beside him. They're for instruction, but he doesn't know how much he's going to be able to learn.
      tags - updated 01/07/17
      [justify]GENERAL:
      Tesla Chalybs
      Male w/ male pronouns
      22 months old | Appears older
      Unknown sexuality | Suppresses any attraction
      WindClan? | No rank
      Strong aversion to powers and robots
      Pinterest board

[i]APPEARANCE:
      Timber Wolf
      Dusky brown fur that is almost black
      Of average height (83 cm)
      Muscled and hardy
      Eyes depend on lighting but are usually a dark blue
      A thick, prominent scar arcing down the right side of his face, from the uppermost part of his nose and over his cheek

[I]INJURIES:
      Lacerations from a blade on shoulders and chest
      Bruised ribs
      General scrapes and bruising

[i]PERSONALITY:
      Gruff and no-nonsense
      Not very capable chitchat wise
      Reticent with emotions, straightforward with thoughts
      Possesses a strong sense of duty
      Fiercely independent
      (All subject to any ic developments)

[i]INTERACTION:
      Conditional difficulty
      Stubborn opponent
      Attack in bold gray
      [b]⋄
      Friendly actions can be power-played at character's possible risk
      [right][fancypost bgcolor=; border:0px; font-family:georgia; color:#1a1a1a; line-height:14px; font-size:12pt;]THIS IS BEGINNING TO FEEL<br />LIKE THE DOG WANTS A BONE

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 375px;][justify]

With his past as a military medic, Atticus had incredible knowledge within the medical field. He could tend to severed limbs and gunshots, well, with the aid of medicine yes, but here it seemed like herbs was the main way to go. It was rather unfortunate because there was only so much plants could do, but Attie kept his hopes and ambitions up as he approached Henry. He gave the lab a sweet smile and a firm nod as he listened into the lesson. Attie was trained to stitch up open wounds and stop blown off limbs from bleeding to death, but he had to admit into knowing around little to nothing on herbs.

INFO- 05/01

[justify]

Voice
      Playlist
      Pinterest Board
      GENERAL:
      - Atticus Hacksaw| "Attie" | Cisgender Male
      - 20% Desmond Doss from Hacksaw Ridge, 80% OC
      - Closeted Homoromantic | Demisexual
      - Single | Crushing on Henry Jekyll
      - 27 Months physically | Spiritually 93
      - Created 16th of December 2016 | Ages on the 20th of every month | Libra
      - Guardian of Windclan

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      -Was a medic in World War 2
      -Holocaust survivor
      -Suffers from PTSD
      -Religious, Jewish
      -Frequent Morphine user, has grown addicted
      -Knows Hebrew and some German

RECENT EVENTS:
      -Joined Windclan
      -Got captured and tortured by The Exiles
      -Experiencing withdrawals

PHYSICAL:
      - Coyote| health: 60%
      - A lanky, thin coyote with wiry fur consisted of various shades. Base colour is primarily a light brown, has some sandy undertones, a light underbelly and some black hairs over his back. Has bright green eyes and big, pointy ears. Has bloodied bandages wrapped around his left hind leg, where his paw has been brutally severed off. Has clean gauze wrapped around his forepaws to hide injection sites. Wears an army green scarf around his neck and carries a Satchel with a red cross of the same colour. Within the satchel, he carries gauze, a Tallit and a Torah.
      ref

- major injuries: Hind left foot has been brutally severed off
      - minor injuries: Has a deep scar on the right side of his chest, several punctures on forearms due to Morphine injections, has a fresh open cut across his face and several bruises on his belly
      - past injuries: N/A

PERSONALITY:
      -ISFP
      -Neutral Good
      - Skittish, Jumpy, Anxious
      - Polite, Respectful, Submissive
      - Faithful, Devoted, Loyal

INTERACTION:
      - Easy physically | Medium mentally
      - Will die before ever hurting another. Will not start fights
      - Attack in bolded military green
      - Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.

With my kid on my shoulders I try
      Not to hurt anybody I like

Roleplayed by: Number 1

[fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 421px; padding: 0px;][hr][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 420px; padding: 0px; padding-bottom: 4px; padding-top: 4px;][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 98px; height: 100px; padding: 0; float: left; margin-bottom: -8px;][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 90px; height: 90px; padding: 0; float: left; background:url(http://i.imgur.com/yK4roZR.jpg); margin-top: 3px;][/fancypost][/fancypost]
      [justify]Where he came from, medics were called maesters and they were always crinkly old elders. So he had never imagined himself on a medical path - he wanted to be a knight, and when his brothers died he was in line to become Lord of IronClan after his father. That did not turn out so well, though. His father's stupid pride had gotten him and countless other good cats killed. It had been a while since he had thought about all that. Hmph.

Greypaw trotted over, deciding he might as well observe. He took a seat, waiting for the lesson to begin.
      [/fancypost][hr][/fancypost]

TAGS (1/1)

GENERAL:
      ▪ Greypaw | Male
      ▪ Heteroromantic | Heterosexual
      ▪ 10 months old | real-time aging | February 9, 2016
      ▪ WindClan Advisor

RELATIONSHIPS:
      ▪ Single | No crushes | No maybe crushes
      ▪ NPC x NPC | Gen 1 | No mentor (formerly Anima)

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      ▪ King of flings
      ▪ Daddy issues
      ▪ Comes from an ancient Clan called IronClan
      ▪ Generally based around Theon Greyjoy from Game of Thrones
      ▪ Speaks with a British accent

PHYSICAL:
      ★ DOMESTIC FELINE [birth/main] | health: 100%
      — A chocolate tabby with white markings on his face, chest, and legs | grey eyes
      — major injuries: none
      — minor injuries: none

PERSONALITY:
      — vain | arrogant | tries to be honorable | entitled | insecure (on the inside) | indignant | charming
      — defender of the innocent | wicked temper | prone to aggression

INTERACTION:
      ▪ Physically difficult | Mentally mild
      ▪ Will pick a fight but can be reckless | Doesn't pick his battles wisely
      ▪ Attack in #A9F5F2
      ▪ Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions

[fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 410px; margin-top: -10px; font-family: arial; line-height:100%; font-size: 9pt; text-align: justify;]

"Alright, so, I thought it would be more useful to give basic herb knowledge regarding injuries that happen frequently, such as small cuts and whatnot. In the case that a medic is not able to reach a member soon enough, it could be helpful for someone to help out so long as they know what they're doing. That being said, if someone arrived at the border with cuts on their legs and they aren't very large or bleeding badly, you'd first want to disinfect the cut. While the cut itself isn't deadly if it isn't bleeding much, if it gets infected the infection itself could be extremely harmful depending on what it may be. That being said, there are many different herbs that could be used for disinfectant. Does anyone know of any?" He asked. He supposed it would be best to first check what the group around him knew and then he could offer further explanation if necessary.

[hr]
      tags - updated 1/3
      GENERAL:
      Henry Jekyll | Jekyll | Male
      Closeted bisexual
      Member of Windclan

IMPORTANT FACTS:
      he was a former human in the 1800s (he died in the year 1869)
      he's extremely old-fashioned because of his background
      he generally blames himself for everyone else's sadness because he believes it's a result of Hyde
      he will often hear Hyde in his mind and Hyde will occasionally overtake his own body
      he is easily flustered
      he is uncomfortable with most physical contact unless he's very close to someone
      he speaks fluent French

RECENT EVENTS:
      is currently questioning his sexuality
      has decided he is going to try to recover mentally for the sake of his daughter
      his leg has healed but it healed incorrectly and he now has a limp
      he's attempting to find a more mentally stable place by finding new significant relationships

PHYSICAL:
      CANINE [birth] | physical health: 70% | mental health: 50%
      Jekyll is a simple chocolate Labrador retriever. He is often extremely thin due to his poor eating habits. This becomes even more prominent when he is overworking himself or is incredibly stressed out. He wears brass, circular glasses on a regular basis due to the fact he has very poor eyesight. He also wears a black bow-tie often. When he becomes Hyde, this bow-tie is nowhere to be found. His eyes are a bright green, which shift to brown when he is being controlled by Hyde (in most cases).
      major injuries: he has a significant amount of scarring in his leg and has a limp.
      minor injuries: he has several small cuts on his chest

PERSONALITY:

*the closer to the word on the right side, the more they show that particular trait. the same goes for the left side.*

aimless ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ ambitious
      aloof ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ ○ friendly
      weak-willed ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ disciplined
      oblivious ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ perceptive
      dull ● ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ creative
      lazy ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● hardworking
      illiterate ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● intellectual
      modest ● ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ arrogant
      sinner ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ saint
      solemn ● ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ jokester
      shameful ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ shameless
      cold ● ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ affectionate
      passive ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ aggressive
      introvert ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ extrovert
      chaste ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ flirt
      consistent ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ erratic
      vengeful ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ forgiving
      submissive ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ dominant
      independent ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● clingy
      messy ● ● ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ orderly
      traditional ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ open-minded
      logical ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ emotional
      wary ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ trustful
      clumsy ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ elegant
      awkward ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ suave
      self-preserving ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ self-sacrificing
      pessimistic ● ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ optimistic
      timid ● ● ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ bold

RELATIONSHIPS:
      Single | crushing on Atticus Hacksaw (although is in denial about it) | ½ no one
      Searching for any sort of positive relationship because he's very lonely

INTERACTION:
      he generally avoids social interaction because he feels like he can't bring anyone happiness
      when he does speak with someone, he is generally very polite but also very reserved
      physically easy | mentally easy
      he'll generally run or try to talk his way out of a fight and will never initiate a fight unless pressured to do so by extreme circumstances
      Attack in bolded #C11818
      Can powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.

[/fancypost]

that's your punishment then
      you live

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 600px;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; text-align: justify; width: 350px; font-size:8pt; color:; font-family: verdana; margin-top: -5pt;]
      "Marigold is one, if I remember correctly," the black smoke she-kit said as she made her way over to the herb lessons. She recalled her brother using it often to treat his wounds after fights with other streetcats. She herself had not a huge memory for all the names and remembering the properties of herbs, but she figured it was good to always learn and know for the future. You never know when it may come useful when there isn't a medic present.
      [/fancypost]

tags

GENERAL
      — Stormkit | Female
      — Heterosexual
      — 5 moons old | real-time aging
      — Guardian l WindClan

APPEARANCE & PERSONALITY
      — black smoke w/ light grey eyes (may appear blue) l lithe build with medium fur
      — calm, honest, determined & loyal, curt
      — can be brooding and distrustful
      bodies — a 12 month old timber wolf

FACTS & HISTORY
      — loosely based off Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones
      — scared of storms
      — was abused by her brother, which impacts the way she views family
      — recently ran away from home and joined WindClan
      — while she is open and easily befriends, it is hard gain her loyalty

BATTLE TAGS
      — Easy (physical attacks) l Medium (mental attacks)
      — Attack in lightslategray
      back in windclan!
      bio * ex-guardian — 6 moons — attack in lightslategray — played by mikka