BLUE GRAVITY [★] JANUARY 2017 CHOICE AWARDS

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify][size=8]several booths are lined up just below camp, beneath the net of canopies sheets of paper and pencils having been set down in front of each one. you're proud of what you've accomplished, a grin on your face as you happily announce, "hey, guys! choice awards are set up. here are a few rules before you start though; dont beg people for votes! unless the category calls for it, put down one character for each slot. two is fine but any more than that and i will have to discount that slot! sorry! and finally, please be inclusive and involve as many people as possible to avoid thoughts of a clique forming. i added newcomer specific slots for safety, but it would be nice if newcomers were involved in non-newcomer slots as well." you let everybody digest those rules before tacking on the ending date, "the choice awards close on february first! have fun, everyone!"

[fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,#F7E0B1,transparent);height:2px;width:450x;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]

[spoiler=AND I'M THE ONE WITH THE LIGHTER / ✦ / 1/4][size=8]GENERAL  EVERY INCH OF ME IS CHARRED
    frisk | nonbinary [they/them]
    single | ½ of charisk | soul bond with gordon [undiscovered]
    npc x npc | adopted by imperiousdevotions
    considers artpop and sans their parents | uses the donatella surname
    physically a child | mentally a child | CREATION DATE: 12/5/15
    fear of water [intense]; fear of being touched [mild]
    selective mutism | knows and uses sign language often [ "SIGNING" ]
    schizophrenic | primarily medicated with xanax
    shadowclan | [abbr=phantomclan poltergeist (HP), shadowclan vanguard (HP), remnant initiate (sHP), windclan honorguard (HP), windclan head medic (HP)]hover[/abbr] for past ranks/positions | trailblazer title
    loyal to [u]people
    , not groups
    — last saving point
    victoria chase's room

PHYSICAL GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HEART
    GERMAN SHEPHERD [main/current] | HEALTH:90%[/i]
    — lithe, fuzzy cinnamon brown shepherd puppy. baby chub, kinda plump. golden flowers line left cheek, briefly lurk inside the left side of jaw, and trail down to collarbone. pale yellow glowing eyes (usually closed). packs boiling, blistering body heat, like a severe fever. purple and pink striped turtleneck sweater. SOUL manifests and pushes out of their chest when they are in danger/under attack. [X]
    injuries: scar along neck, shielded by flowers. soft, fading bruises recieved from victoria.

PERSONALITY I'M ABOUT TO FALL APART
    INFP | All Loving Hero | The Determinator | The Cutie
    — determined, quiet, altruistic, escapist, sarcastic, protective, self-deprecating
    — friendly, peaceful, anxious, lonely, impressionable, merciful, openminded
    — will not fight, will not kill, will not harm another creature. even if that means they must die and die and die again, continually reanimating and trying once more, they will do it. mercy is the only option they'll allow. they won't necessarily always stop people from attacking others, but they won't partake in it themself. they place others before themself at all times, can often seem like a pushover. loving, affectionate demeanour, total cuddle buddy. likes giving gifts. uses their cute appearance to their advantage, but not cruelly so. not manipulative. mostly nice. true neutral.

CONFRONTATION AGAIN, AGAIN
    attack in #F7E0B1 | physically medium | mentally super easy
    formerly trained by sans and holydove
    studies medicine | knows some self defense
    will show mercy | dodges most attacks, roleplayer is using a randomizer
    might run if challenged | [i]rarely
    fights back
    no kill/maim/capture | pm for plots/threads
    violent and nonviolent powerplay permitted
    — powers flowerprints, the sight, time travel

YOURE DRINKING BOTTLED LOVE NOW !

• [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify][size=8]

[fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,#F7E0B1,transparent);height:2px;width:450x;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]

[spoiler=AND I'M THE ONE WITH THE LIGHTER / ✦ / 1/4][size=8]GENERAL  EVERY INCH OF ME IS CHARRED
    frisk | nonbinary [they/them]
    single | ½ of charisk | soul bond with gordon [undiscovered]
    npc x npc | adopted by imperiousdevotions
    considers artpop and sans their parents | uses the donatella surname
    physically a child | mentally a child | CREATION DATE: 12/5/15
    fear of water [intense]; fear of being touched [mild]
    selective mutism | knows and uses sign language often [ "SIGNING" ]
    schizophrenic | primarily medicated with xanax
    shadowclan | [abbr=phantomclan poltergeist (HP), shadowclan vanguard (HP), remnant initiate (sHP), windclan honorguard (HP), windclan head medic (HP)]hover[/abbr] for past ranks/positions | trailblazer title
    loyal to [u]people
    , not groups
    — last saving point
    victoria chase's room

PHYSICAL GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HEART
    GERMAN SHEPHERD [main/current] | HEALTH:90%[/i]
    — lithe, fuzzy cinnamon brown shepherd puppy. baby chub, kinda plump. golden flowers line left cheek, briefly lurk inside the left side of jaw, and trail down to collarbone. pale yellow glowing eyes (usually closed). packs boiling, blistering body heat, like a severe fever. purple and pink striped turtleneck sweater. SOUL manifests and pushes out of their chest when they are in danger/under attack. [X]
    injuries: scar along neck, shielded by flowers. soft, fading bruises recieved from victoria.

PERSONALITY I'M ABOUT TO FALL APART
    INFP | All Loving Hero | The Determinator | The Cutie
    — determined, quiet, altruistic, escapist, sarcastic, protective, self-deprecating
    — friendly, peaceful, anxious, lonely, impressionable, merciful, openminded
    — will not fight, will not kill, will not harm another creature. even if that means they must die and die and die again, continually reanimating and trying once more, they will do it. mercy is the only option they'll allow. they won't necessarily always stop people from attacking others, but they won't partake in it themself. they place others before themself at all times, can often seem like a pushover. loving, affectionate demeanour, total cuddle buddy. likes giving gifts. uses their cute appearance to their advantage, but not cruelly so. not manipulative. mostly nice. true neutral.

CONFRONTATION AGAIN, AGAIN
    attack in #F7E0B1 | physically medium | mentally super easy
    formerly trained by sans and holydove
    studies medicine | knows some self defense
    will show mercy | dodges most attacks, roleplayer is using a randomizer
    might run if challenged | [i]rarely
    fights back
    no kill/maim/capture | pm for plots/threads
    violent and nonviolent powerplay permitted
    — powers flowerprints, the sight, time travel

YOURE DRINKING BOTTLED LOVE NOW !

The post was edited 1 time, last by frisk ✦ ().

• [fancypost borderwidth=0px; text-align: justify; font-size: 10px; line-height: 1.20;][spoiler=wip, nothing is filled in]ic categories
    [b]favorite overall character:

favorite s/hp: 
    favorite non s/hp 
    favorite male character: 
    favorite female character: 
    favorite nonbinary/genderqueer character: frisk ;^)
    favorite newcomer:

favorite canon couple: Rudy x Caligula called it a long time ago
    favorite ship: Radio x Sango it's canon, but whatever!
    favorite crackship: Finch x Sango
    favorite friendship: The bible x the sin popo
    most likely to end up together: Sin x Children

scariest: 
    most evil: 
    cutest: 
    most smol:
    most tol: FUNHAUS
    friendliest: 
    funniest: 
    saltiest: 
    sweetest: 
    most flirty: 
    most serious: 
    most developed: Radio

these characters(can be more than one answer!):
    seem like cinnamon rolls and actually are: Aleks
    seem like cinnamon rolls but would actually kill you: 
    seem like they could kill you but are actually cinnamon rolls: 
    seem like they could kill you and actually would: 
    most likely belongs in the sinbin: Everyone tbh
    most likely a blueberry look'n ass: 
    most likely to adopt the entire clan as their children: Sango didn't she already?
    most likely an impulsive blue *:
    most likely is one splinter away from a breakdown:
    most likely was born from a meme:
    most likely to have a protection squad: the children, THINK OF THE CHILDREN
    most likely to take over the clan: Sin
    most likely to hit on everyone in the clan: 
    most likely to not give a single *: 
    most likely to kill someone with kindness: 
    most likely to kill someone, actually: 
    most likely to teach the clan sex ed: Wolfgang
    most likely to be immature about sex ed: 
    most likely to not understand sex ed: frisk

cutest newcomer: 
    funniest newcomer: 
    saltiest newcomer: 
    scariest newcomer: 
    newcomer most likely to get kicked out of rehab: 
    newcomer most likely to break out of rehab: 
    newcomer who's the most badass looking softie: 
    newcomer who's the most soft looking badass:

ooc categories

most welcoming: 
    most helpful: 
    most evil:
    most museful: 
    most fuckboy:
    most smol: 
    most tol:
    most active: 
    most contributing:

these roleplayers(can be more than one answer!):
    b]seem like a cinnamon roll and actually are:[/b]
    seem like a cinnamon roll but are acually a sinnamon roll: 
    seem like a sinnamon roll but are actually cinnamon rolls: 
    like hurting their characters: 
    feed off of angst: 
    live in a trashcan: 
    dont live in a trashcan but want to: 
    belong in the sinbin: EVERYONE[/spoiler]

[center][fancypost=border-width:0px; width: 500px; color: #FFF; font-family:arial; font-size:10pt;]PEOPLE ARE PUPPETS HELD TOGETHER WITH STRING [b] THERE'S A BEAUTIFUL SADNESS THAT THROUGH HIM[/b][/fancypost]

The post was edited 1 time, last by CHARA. ().

• [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: 0px solid transparent; font-family: georgia; width: 400px; height: auto; text-align: justify]track

[color=transparent] #anobby #anowashere

[center][img]http://bit.ly/1eOacXw[/img] [img]http://bit.ly/1eOaaPr[/img]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0; width:485px;height:auto;font-family:georgia;font-size:20pt;color:black;text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px black;margin-top:-5px;][left][i]hostesscupcakes xerses simul stamus[/fancypost]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0;width:485px;height:auto;font-family: georgia;font-size:12pt;margin-top:-10px;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px black][left][i][abbr=bisexual ▪ 33 months old ▪ 9 lives ▪ black tiger w/red stripes ▪ daughter of cheshire and candyfangs ▪ 12 powers ▪ extreme]hover for tags[/abbr] - [url=http://bit.ly/1fSYhJo]plots currently on hold - pm if needed[/fancypost]
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width=146px][justify][font=trebuchet ms]
    [size=20pt]K-[/size]
    Track

• tracking

[align=center][b][i][size=12][color=#FFFFFF][font='Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif']BUILT WITH STOLEN PARTS[/font][/color][/size][/i][/b] [color=#FFFFFF][font='Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif'][b][i][size=12]TELEPHONE IN MY HEART[/size][/i][/b][/font][/color][color=#FFFFFF][font='Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif'][/font][/color][/align]
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 1.3;] track!

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;background:linear-gradient(to right,lightgreen, #fff);height:1px;padding:0px;margin-top:8px;margin-bottom:6px;][/fancypost]

saturnz about to make love ∘✧*

AND I'M JUST A HEARTBREAKER

• [align=center]

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 155px; height: 1px; border-top: 1px dashed silver;][/fancypost] [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 10px; height: 10px; margin-top: -13px;][/fancypost] [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 155px; height: 1px; border-top: 1px dashed silver;][/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 420px; margin-top: -6px;][justify]
    /so happy it's gonna be ic too!! aaaaaaaa also wip

[/justify][size=3pt]spacehere[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 155px; height: 1px; border-top: 1px dashed silver;][/fancypost] [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 10px; height: 10px; margin-top: -13px;][/fancypost] [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 155px; height: 1px; border-top: 1px dashed silver;][/fancypost]

[center][i][/i][b][i][font='Consolas, Courier New, Courier, monospace']the fire is coming so i think we should [size=10]run[/size][/font][/i] ― ☆[/b]
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:420px;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;line-height:1.5]
    track!!

[hr]

[center] [fancypost=borderwidth=0; width: 400px; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 120%;][font=arial][color=white][b]DON'T BELONG TO NO CITY,[/b] [color=lightpink]DON'T BELONG TO NO MAN[/color][/color] [size=8][color=#FFFFFF]⋆ ⋆ ⋆[/color][/size]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 350px;][justify][size=7pt]★ ★ ★[size=3pt]--[/size][/size] [font=arial][size=9pt] track

wip

[size=1pt]extraspace[/size]
    [hr]

4195365_WfoJA1ar7PHlKOT.png

AND I MIGHT JUST TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY
    BUT I DON'T MIND BABE THERE'S NOT MUCH TO SAY

• [font=arial][size=8][fancypost borderwidth=0pt; font-size: 11px; font-family: ; text-align: justify; width: 350px;]stickied 4 u tea my love but also lowkey this is a track post

• Track until I get to know people!

[fancypost=borderwidth=0px; color: WHITE; font-family:arial; font-size:14pt; line-height: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 12px black][b][i]YOU CAN'T TAKE ME,[/i][/b] [b][i]I'M FREE![/i][/b][/fancypost]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; width:400px; border:0px dotted white; text-align: justify; padding:20px;][font=times new roman] Finch Harbringer
    Track!! Filling later!!

[spoiler=tags jan. 1][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; width:400px; border:0px dotted white; text-align: justify; padding:20px;][font=times new roman][size=8]
    basics
    [color=white]finch harbringer | daughter of valentine | duskreacher (shp) of shadowclan | ages at roleplayer's discretion | 9 months old

[color=#94B7BF]appearance
    [color=white]finch is a white domestic feline with oddly short legs, and oddly large ears. she has soft blue eyes.

[color=#94B7BF]relationships
    [color=white]single | heterosexual | she/her | 1/2 of n/a

[color=#94B7BF]personality
    [color=white]finch is fairly easy to get along with. she is laid back and socially awkward in some situations. she is friendly to clanmates, but ruthless to enemies. since she is smaller than most, she prefers using her intelligence to assist in battles - this includes strategy and battle planning.

"Let's go home, mon cheri..."

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 375px; height: auto; margin-bottom: -32px;][size=16pt] CHEZMOI [/size][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 375px; height: auto; border-top: 26px solid #7D2A68; border-right: 2px solid #7D2A68; border-left: 2px solid #7D2A68;][size=4pt]don't post here[/size]
    [justify][size=8][color=silver]ic categories
    favorite overall character: kelseylace
    favorite s/hp: radioactiveplague
    favorite non s/hp 
    favorite male character: dracula
    favorite female character: sango
    favorite nonbinary/genderqueer character: 
    favorite newcomer:

favorite canon couple: dracula x kelseylace
    favorite ship: rudy x caligula
    favorite crackship: 
    favorite friendship: 
    most likely to end up together:

scariest: 
    most evil: 
    cutest: 
    most smol:
    most tol:
    friendliest: 
    funniest: 
    saltiest: 
    sweetest: 
    most flirty: 
    most serious: 
    most developed:

seem like cinnamon rolls and actually are: 
    most likely belongs in the sinbin:
    most likely a blueberry look'n ass:
    most likely to adopt the entire clan as their children: 
    most likely an impulsive blue bitch:
    most likely to have a protection squad: 
    most likely to take over the clan: 
    most likely to hit on everyone in the clan: 
    most likely to not give a single *: 
    most likely to teach the clan sex ed: 
    most likely to not understand sex ed:

cutest newcomer: 
    funniest newcomer: 
    saltiest newcomer: 
    scariest newcomer: 

ooc categories

most welcoming: 
    most helpful: 
    most evil:
    most museful: 
    most fuckboy:
    most smol: 
    most tol:
    most active: 
    most contributing:

feed off of angst: 
    live in a trashcan: 
    belong in the sinbin:

• [fancypost borderwidth=0; font-size:14px; text-align: justify; width: 420px; height: auto; margin-top: -6px; color: #C4DDDA;][sub]OH MY GOD I'M SO HAPPY YOU ADDED THE IC & OOC SUGGESTIONS XD
    Gonna fill this in later//

[fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8.5pt;line-height:130%;font-family:verdana]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/7ykZe4L.gif[/img][/center][center][font=georgia][color=#C4DDDA] [url='https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2482632.msg88870118#msg88870118']plot[/url] - (c) avatar by [url='http://albinofreak.deviantart.com/']albinofreak[/url] - [url='https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2482970.new#new']art storage[/url] - [url='http://']heart[/url]
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]
    TRACKING &&

[hr]

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; font-family: tahoma; color: #866F8C;][b]— my lungs are filled with poison from all the[/b] [fancypost=background:transparent; height: 20px; font-family: verdana; color: silver; line-height: 10px;]toxins pourin' right out of your mouth — played by [url='https://feralfront.com/user/261775-rosey/']rosey.[/url][/fancypost][/fancypost][/center]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; width:400px; border:0px dotted white; text-align: justify; padding:20px;][font=times new roman] Finch Harbringer
    [spoiler=wip ovo]ic categories
    [b]favorite overall character:

favorite s/hp: lithiumkisses
    favorite non s/hp frisk
    favorite male character: radioactiveplague
    favorite female character: kaleidiscope
    favorite nonbinary/genderqueer character: frisk
    favorite newcomer: kate marsh

favorite canon couple: 
    favorite ship: 
    favorite crackship: finch x sango
    favorite friendship: 
    most likely to end up together: 

scariest: 
    most evil: 
    cutest: frisk!
    most smol: finch
    most tol:
    friendliest: 
    funniest: wolfgang
    saltiest: HOSTESSCUPCAKES
    sweetest: 
    most flirty: wolfgang
    most serious: 
    most developed: sango

seem like cinnamon rolls and actually are: 
    most likely belongs in the sinbin:
    most likely a blueberry look'n ass: sango
    most likely to adopt the entire clan as their children: sango funhaus
    most likely an impulsive blue *: sango
    most likely to have a protection squad: frisk
    most likely to take over the clan: LITHIUMKISSES
    most likely to hit on everyone in the clan: WOLFGANG
    most likely to not give a single *: sango
    most likely to teach the clan sex ed: 
    most likely to not understand sex ed:

cutest newcomer: 
    funniest newcomer: 
    saltiest newcomer: 
    scariest newcomer: 

ooc categories

most welcoming: 
    most helpful: 
    most evil:
    most museful: 
    most fuckboy:
    most smol: 
    most tol:
    most active: 
    most contributing: 

feed off of angst: 
    live in a trashcan: 
    belong in the sinbin: 

[spoiler=tags jan. 1][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; width:400px; border:0px dotted white; text-align: justify; padding:20px;][font=times new roman][size=8]
    basics
    [color=white]finch harbringer | daughter of valentine | duskreacher (shp) of shadowclan | ages at roleplayer's discretion | 9 months old

[color=#94B7BF]appearance
    [color=white]finch is a white domestic feline with oddly short legs, and oddly large ears. she has soft blue eyes.

[color=#94B7BF]relationships
    [color=white]single | heterosexual | she/her | 1/2 of n/a

[color=#94B7BF]personality
    [color=white]finch is fairly easy to get along with. she is laid back and socially awkward in some situations. she is friendly to clanmates, but ruthless to enemies. since she is smaller than most, she prefers using her intelligence to assist in battles - this includes strategy and battle planning.

"Let's go home, mon cheri..."

• [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 420px; overflow: auto; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; color: ; text-transform: ]
    track

[spoiler=YOU NEVER COULD CONTROL ME | tags]GENERAL INFORMATION
    ★ Corruptedvirtue Baskerville-Xerses
    ★ Hostesscupcakes x Lucy
    ★ Homoflexible Panromantic
    ★ Demigirl
    ★ Succubus Fire Elemental

APPEARANCE
    ★ Golden wyvern dragon, size of a leopard
    ★ Cougar with black ram horns and bat wings
    ★ South China tiger
    ★ Massive western dragon, size of rhino (birth body)

INTERACTION
    ★ no minor powerplay for interactions/healing
    ★ hates to be touched, prone to reacting violently
    ★ smoke tends to accompany her exhales
    [/fancypost]

• [fancypost bgcolor=none; border: none; width: 420px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial ; line-height:120%;]TRACK
    funhaus as most tol i agree he's a fucking tree

KISS ME ON THE MOUTH AND SET ME FREE

SING ME LIKE A CHOIR —————————––