let the sky fall | open, SIGN-UPS FOR WC SPIES

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!
  • [fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:1.5]#8F75C3 for speaking
    [ just in case, felt the need to say: this thread is private to Windclanners only. ]

[hr]

Scampering up to the place where Cherviltea usually made announcements, the little white-furred wolf looked over Windclan with nervous golden eyes before clearing her throat to begin her own declaration. It was her first time doing this kind of thing and it was nerve-wracking. "Hello everyone," hummed the child, "Under my new specialty as Operations Advisor, I am asking for volunteers to go undercover in our enemy clans. This is an information-gathering purpose-" as of yet. If the opportunity came for sabotage that would be another conversation. "-but it will be dangerous. There is always the slightest possibility of being discovered." She paused before finishing, "As of now, you may apply and, if you are placed, you will be given further information."

[hr]

Click here for the link to Windclan's new Operations Hub! It has the list of current Windclan agents and what clans they are placed in, along with the Search and Rescue missions. It is still under construction!

An intelligence agent is not a WC rank (sHP or HP), but simply just a known job that the member is undertaking. There may be a possible title-badge in the future but it depends on how well the Espionage branch of the Operations Hub works out.

Just fill out the form below and choose three clans from the list below! Make sure to order them by your preference from 1 to 3. I will go by first come first serve, regarding what clan to go to, and won't start placing more than one spy in a clan unless all clans have at least 1 spy.

ENEMY CLANS TO CHOOSE FROM:

[li]Bloodclan[/li]
      [li]Boneclan[/li]
      [li]the Cartel[/li]
      [li]the Exiles[/li]
      [li]Scarclan[/li]
      [li]Blackheart Rogues[/li]

[hr][align=center]

[align=center][font='Georgia, serif'][size=12][/size][b][size=14][color=#A9F5F2]「[/color][/size][/b] [i][color=#FFFFFF]like a wildflower, she spent her days allowing herself to grow [/color][/i] [i][color=#FFFFFF]not many knew of her struggle but eventually al[/color]l[/i] [color=#A9F5F2][sub][b][size=14]」[/size][/b][/sub][/color] [/font][/align][font='Georgia, serif'][color=#FFFFFF][/color][/font] [align=center][font='Georgia, serif'][color=#FFFFFF]knew of her[/color] [color=#A9F5F2][b]LIGHT[/b][/color][/font] [/align]
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;line-height:105%; cursor: url("http://cur.cursors-4u.net/cursors/cur-2/cur192.cur"), auto;]San had once been a spy under the wing of Holydove during her choice of being an advisor of espionage and the savannah had also decided to be the advisor for espionage. It was very fitting for the nimble hybrid, she wasn't one to be overpowering in size so her strategy mostly involved with agility, stealth, and wits. The dappled auburn female was sharpening her claws on a nearby rock, her vibrant sea green visionaries snapping towards the attention of the call, her tar black pupils widening in concentration upon hearing the subject of spies. It wasn't the way that had been done before but Sanctifiedtaboo supposed that Cherviltea had allowed this to be publically spoken to the camp. Perhaps....an idea bloomed in her mind and the female quickly rose to her caramel colored paws, quickly heading towards the signup area without any hesitating thought clinging to her head.

NAME: Sanctifiedtaboo
    TRY TO PUT ME HERE:
    [list type=decimal][li]the exiles[/li]
    [li]bloodclan[/li]
    [li]the cartel[/li][/list]
    [hr][/fancypost][align=center][spoiler=TAGS — JANUARY 6, 2016][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 370px; text-align: justify; line-height: 1; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt; MARGIN-TOP: -5PX; cursor: url("http://cur.cursors-4u.net/cursors/cur-2/cur192.cur"), auto;][size=8]GENERAL — 
    sanctifiedtaboo mononoke-hayate
    reincarnation of wednesday hayate
    daughter of wingstar & fireflyspark
    prefers to be called simply "san"
    female | 11 months | D.O.B: sep 01
    taken | dating cherviltea | pansexual aromantic
    savannah feline ( ref I & ref II & ref III )
    ages one month = every 300 post milestone
    based off san from princess mononoke & motoko kusanagi

RECENT EVENTS —
    is slowly becoming more harsh (mild depression)
    will tend to snap at others or act uncaring due to this

CONFRONTATION —
    health condition: 100%
    extreme physical difficulty
    hard mental difficulty
    attack in BOLDED LIMEGREEN
    no killing nor capturing without given permission
    can powerplay peaceful actions if needed

POWERS — 
    teleportation power (mastered)
    ability to take away pain (mastered)
    manipulation of molecules (untrained)
    shape-shifting (mastered)
    flower prints (mastered)
    telekinesis (mastered)
    invisibility (mastered)
    fire elemental pelt (lights up when adrenaline kicks in)
    fire power control (mastered)
    conjurations (semi-trained + a spear or dagger)
    eye color manipulation (eyes turn dark stormy blue when stressed)

APPEARANCE —
    slender - agile - swift - stealthy - short - lithe - nimble
    san is an undersized beautiful athletic streamlined agile cinnamon/coffee brown dappled savannah feline with vibrant mint ivy green colored eyes (mostly noticed as smoldering or glaring) that tend to appear lighter or darker (depending on the light source). the only scars she holds are jagged claw marks on her hips which somehow never fade away. she has tribal "warpaint" markings that are scarlet red and are based on the character "san mononoke". the accessories that can usually be seen on san are the following: a dagger necklace that cherviltea gave her, two dark blue armbands on her front legs, a wolf teeth necklace (only during special events), and war mask (only to battles) along with thin oval-shaped white earrings on her dark chocolate colored brown ears along with a light salmon pink nose. her fur is rather semi-short and glossy although it tends to grow semi-long around her tail-tip and chest causing a slightly bushy appearance. san's usual stance is one of tense and rigidness when she is around unfamiliar faces although it tends to loosen up when she recognizes or knows the people that are around.

PERSONALITY —
    conflicted - independent - instinctive - courageous - fierce - honest
    san's personality is known to be mainly one that is considered very "intense" and even "powerful" due to her sharp "wild" manners of acting. she is considered to be very blunt and honest with her answers, not enjoying wasting her breath on excuses or long drabbles (however, does so mentally). the most notable personality trait that san has is her inner turmoil/confliction with herself which causes her to argue with her choices due to having the ability to think of both sides of an argument which causes her to become elastic with thoughts and giving her the capability to bounce back easier from trauma although it always lingers due to her self-doubt. this can lead to her becoming hesitant with her choices and uneasy for she will never truly be pleased with the choices she makes for herself. san has a fiery attitude although only when pushed to it (which tends to be quick due to her short patience). san is usually seen as the brooding type that does not seem to trust anyone who she has not been with for a long time, her actions always carrying mutual respect which can either be lifted to the likeness or lowered to hatred. san is incredibly determined which causes her to become almost pig-headed and stubborn, believing her way is always right, however, after giving good advice, san will tend to straighten her actions to a better way of acting. san believes she can do anything by herself, adding to her stubbornness which causes her to not excel at being a team-player. due to past events in her life, san holds big trust issues and doesn't really believe anyone unless they have "won" her trust through acts of honest care, friendship, etc. she tends to also become paranoid, believing the world is out to get her. however, san is very loving when actually growing close with someone and is very loyal to who she loves, believing they are worth more than she is. this can lead to her becoming sacrificial since san actually does not have a fear of death and does not mind dying for those she loves. san also has a secret side to her rough sharp exterior which is rarely seen but is actually a very excitable eccentric girl who can become very lively if she is with the people that she has grown close to and tends to get easily flustered by comments.

FACTS —
    > holds a massive love for nature (especially forests)
    > believes flowers should remain on the ground - not as gifts
    > flower print power is only cacti & succulents
    > elemental flames are always pure red
    > uses a carved bow (given by happypaw) for special hunts
    > when in deep thought, left ear twitches uncontrollably
    > attempts to be intimidating due to her undersized stature
    > believes in nature-based myths & legends
    > does not hesitate to kill (depends on current emotions)
    > hates anything human-related
    > enjoys all the seasons / does not hold a preference

The post was edited 1 time, last by SANCTIFIEDTABOO ().

• [align=center]

[align=center][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; background: url(http://68.media.tumblr.com/a7e…acbH85N1s1iw3qo1_1280.jpg); background-position: center; background-size: cover; height:320px; width: 100px; border: none; overflow: hidden; border-radius: 10px 0px 0px 10px;][/fancypost] [align=center]
    [fancypost bgcolor=black; border: none; height: 320px; width: 380px; border-radius: 0px 10px 10px 0px; margin-left:-5px;][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: 1px solid #d8d8d8; border-radius: 5px; height: 290px; width: 350px; margin-top: 8px;]
    [fancypost bgcolor=#FF483A; border:none; height: 18px; width: 360px; padding: 1px; margin-left: -6px; margin-top: 3px; color:white; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase;]DARTH VADER[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: none; width: 343px; height: 255px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: -7px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 343px; height: 255px; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 343px; min-height: 255px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-align: justify; color: white; font-family: verdana;]
    He'd been a spy before. And now his master had intentions for Vader to follow. And it was shameful- it could result in Vader going back to places he didn't want to. He'd have to get a new lion body again. And that was a pain in itself. So he filled out the form.

[b]NAME: Darth Vader
    TRY TO PUT ME HERE:
    [list type=decimal][li]The Exiles[/li]
    [li]Scarclan[/li]
    [li]Boneclan[/li][/list]
    [/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: none;font-family: arial;text-align: center;color: white;width: 390px; text-transform: uppercase;margin-top: -3px; font-size:8px; line-height: 11px;]hidden scrolling | lightsy loves you[/fancypost]

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=none; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; width: 370px;font-size:8pt;line-height: 130%;][justify]/ tracking!

[center][fancypost borderwidth=0;color:#76B07A;font-size:26pt;letter-spacing:-2px][font=georgia]THESE ZOMBIES IN THE PARK[/fancypost][fancypost borderwidth=0;color:#76B07A;font-size:23pt;letter-spacing:-2px; margin-top:-5px;][font=georgia][i]THEY'RE LOOKING FOR MY HEART[/i][/fancypost][img]http://i.imgur.com/R53IBH4.gif?1[/img] [fancyimage]http://i.imgur.com/bzk4ndr.gif?1[/fancyimage]
  • [align=center][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 421px; padding: 0px;][hr][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 420px; padding: 0px; padding-bottom: 4px; padding-top: 4px;][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 98px; height: 100px; padding: 0; float: left; margin-bottom: -8px;][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 90px; height: 90px; padding: 0; float: left; background:url(http://i.imgur.com/yK4roZR.jpg); margin-top: 3px;][/fancypost][/fancypost]
    [justify][size=8]Greypaw liked this idea. He was definitely all for this. He faintly wondered if he was even allowed to be a spy when he was an Advisor, but decided that he would go for it anyway.

NAME: Greypaw
    TRY TO PUT ME HERE:
    [list type=decimal][li]BloodClan[/li]
    [li]ScarClan[/li]
    [li]Blackheart Rogues[/li][/list]
    [/fancypost][hr][/fancypost]

• [fancypost borderwidth=1px; auto;cursor: url(http://cur.cursors-4u.net/sports/spo-4/spo337.cur),auto; bordercolor=#ffffff; background: url(http://68.media.tumblr.com/d6e…1oY5o1uqz5qco5_r1_540.gif); width:400px; height: 10px; background-position: top; font-size: 14px; text-align: left; padding-top: 150px]

[font=georgia][shadow=black,left]JONATHAN TOEWS  TAGS[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=#000000; auto;cursor: url(http://cur.cursors-4u.net/sports/spo-4/spo337.cur),auto; borderwidth=1px; bordercolor=#ffffff; width: 400px; height: unlimited; color: #566782; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 0px]
    [align=center][font=georgia][b]IT'S ONE FOR THE DAGGER
    [justify][fancypost bgcolor=#ffffff; bordercolor=#CC0000; borderwidth=1px; width: 380px; height: unlimited;padding: 10px;]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 350px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; color: black]
    track

[/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#000000; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 330px; height: unlimited;color: #CC0000; line-height: 9pt; letter-spacing: 2px;][align=center][font=georgia][size=9px][b]another for the one you believe![/fancypost]
    [/fancypost][align=center]based on vestige, © madi
    [align=center]

[size=1pt][color=transparent] #johnnywc15 #toewswc15 #jonnywc16 #toewswc16
    [/size]

• [fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8.5pt;line-height:130%;font-family:verdana]Hm, Victoriapup was only a little kid, but she was smart. Smarter than him probably though that wasn't saying anything if he was gonna be honest.

NAME: Astralprojection
    TRY TO PUT ME HERE: 
    [list type=decimal][li]the cartel[/li]
    [li]bloodclan[/li]
    [li]blackheart rogues[/li][/list]

[align=center]・゚★ ☾ jesus don't want me for a sunbeam [i]sunbeams are never made like me[/i][/align]
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 450px; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify]
    NAME: Redpaw
    TRY TO PUT ME HERE:
    [list type=decimal][li]The Exiles[/li]
    [li]ScarClan[/li]
    [li]BoneClan[/li][/list]

Spying, huh? Redpaw supposed she may as well give this a whirl. It wasn't something she had tried before, but she could do a decent job of disguising herself. Plus, she was still quite low on the hierarchy, so it wasn't like their enemies would know her.
    [hr]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/q6oZNmE.gif[/img][/center]
  • [align=center][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 421px; padding: 0px;][hr][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 420px; padding: 0px; padding-bottom: 4px; padding-top: 4px;][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 98px; height: 100px; padding: 0; float: left; margin-bottom: -8px;][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 90px; height: 90px; padding: 0; float: left; background:url(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pini…d9380597ad08e51f2d934.jpg); background-position: cover; margin-top: 3px;][/fancypost][/fancypost]
    [justify][size=8]no one would suspect little jacky piper, right? so jack hobbled up and filled out a form, his mind racing with the fact that this was a risky mission.

NAME: jack kuchiki
    AGE: two human years old (but has the thinking capacity of a 10 year old, he's really quite smart)
    TRY TO PUT ME HERE:
    [list type=decimal][li]BloodClan[/li]
    [li]The Exiles[/li]
    [li]Blackheart Rogues[/li][/list]
    [/fancypost][hr][/fancypost]

I'm gonna sip on this drink, when I'm fucked up

( played by: baby rose)

large.gife22ca59c53e10db1e87d510bf19ab65d.jpg

The post was edited 1 time, last by jack kuchiki ✵ ().

• [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: 0px solid transparent; width: 350px;; font-family: arial; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; margin-top: -10px; text-transform: lowercase;]
    now this was interesting. espionage, one of the most important parts in the game of war and power. tarkin found that lying and perception were two traits that he'd learned to manipulate at a very young age, and he felt that he had more than enough ambition and resilience to successfully operate these kinds of missions. this would be a perfect opportunity to show off and prove himself to his new comrades, if the young pup were to give him a chance.

NAME: wilhuff tarkin
    TRY TO PUT ME HERE:
    [li]the exiles[/li]
    [li]scarclan[/li][/list]
    [/fancypost]

[fancypost borderwidth=0; color: COLOR; font-size:9px; text-align: justify]

#hippytemplate

[align=right] [fancypost=font-family: Georgia;color: #bdd1c7; text-align: center;][b][i][size=14]WHAT'S A GOD TO[/size][/i][/b][/fancypost][fancypost=width: 300px;font-family: Georgia;color: #bdd1c7; line-height: 95%;text-align: right;margin-top: 1px;][b][i][size=14]TO A NONBELIEVER?[/size][/i][/b][/fancypost][fancypost=width: 300px;font-family: Georgia;color: #ffffff;font-size: 14pt; line-height: 95%;text-align: right;margin-top: -5px;]● ● ●[/align]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:425px;text-align:justify;font-size:7pt]oh, heck yes. this was a checklist mission. and what was the checklist? brave. check! practically invisible. check! quiet, but not too quiet. check! a skilful actor. check! naegi was so ready for this.

NAME: naegi shun
    TRY TO PUT ME HERE:
    [li]blackheart rouges[/li]
    [li]boneclan[/li][/list]

[hr]
    [spoiler=tags (updated 05 / 01 / 2017)]
    [size=7pt]GENERAL:
    naegi shun panromantic asexual windclan warrior mentally 14 months physically 14 months

PHYSICAL:
    naegi is a rare pink champagne arctic fox. his fur is a discoloured, pinkish cream, contrasting a pale violet nose and powder blue eyes. he carries long, thin limbs and an angular jaw.
     ref 1  ref 2  ref 3
    other bodies: none
    injuries: none

OTHER:
    loves cheese pizza stutters can’t stand blood wears reading glasses has somewhat severe insomnia vegetarian
    powers: sand elemental taste manipulation - manifestation / conjuration / levitation of objects
    • attack in bold underlined white  feel free to power play peaceful / nonviolent actions physically medium - hard mentally medium better offence than defence

[center]
    [url=http://feralfront.com/index.php?action=pets&sa=click_clickable&clickable=250620][img]http://warriorcatsrpg.com/Themes/default/images/pets/owned/250620.png[/img][/url]
  • NAME: Rey
    TRY TO PUT ME HERE:
    [list type=decimal][li]the exiles[/li]
    [li]the cartel[/li]
    [li]black heart rogues[/li][/list]

• [fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:1.5]#8F75C3 for speaking
    [ just giving this a quick bump! i'll start making up a list in a day or two, which i'll end up posting in a reply to this thread, since with the transfer, edits to posts won't save (at least thats my understanding of it). ]
    [hr][align=center]

[align=center][font='Georgia, serif'][size=12][/size][b][size=14][color=#A9F5F2]「[/color][/size][/b] [i][color=#FFFFFF]like a wildflower, she spent her days allowing herself to grow [/color][/i] [i][color=#FFFFFF]not many knew of her struggle but eventually al[/color]l[/i] [color=#A9F5F2][sub][b][size=14]」[/size][/b][/sub][/color] [/font][/align][font='Georgia, serif'][color=#FFFFFF][/color][/font] [align=center][font='Georgia, serif'][color=#FFFFFF]knew of her[/color] [color=#A9F5F2][b]LIGHT[/b][/color][/font] [/align]
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:1.5]#8F75C3 for speaking
    The current list for the spies is as followed:

BLOODCLAN

[li]Greypaw[/li]
      [li][/li]

BONECLAN

[li]Redpaw[/li]
      [li][/li]

THE CARTEL

[li]Astralprojection[/li]
      [li]Wilhuff Tarkin[/li]

THE EXILES

[li]Sanctifiedtaboo[/li]
      [li]Rey[/li]

SCARCLAN

[li]Darth Vader[/li]
      [li][/li]

BLACKHEART ROGUES

[li]Jack Kuchiki[/li]
      [li]Naegi Shun[/li]

Victorianpup will have a private thread with the spies before sending them off on their missions!

PRIVATE THREAD FOR AGENTS:
    https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2490667.0

Also, for everyone else out there in Windclan-ville, there are technically still three spots open if you'd like to be a spy!
    [hr][align=center]

• NAME:moonstream
    • TRY TO PUT ME HERE:
    • [list type=decimal][li]bloodclan[/li]
    • [li]boneclan[/li]
    • [li]the exiles[/li]

[/list]

Ruby- Ruffled dark silver tabby she-cat, bright ruby eyes, has a healing twisted leg (76% healed), use to live in bloodclan but now currently lives in riverclan, was abandoned by her real mother and she has a growing hatred towards other cats but she does have a soft spot for kits, she is stubborn, adventurous, loss tempered (not to kits), determined to fight alot. Is 10 moon's old.