Is she the one?{Private}

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
  • [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; font-family: regular; font-style: regular; font-size: 38px; margin-bottom: -13px; letter-spacing: 10px; text-align: center][shadow=red,left]♚Dreamer[/shadow][/fancypost]
    [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=; width: 400px; border-radius: 20px; background: url(http://www.applesandoats.com/w…/2013/01/peacefulday1.jpg)]

[fancypost bgcolor=white; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 300px; overflow: auto; height: 125px; text-align: left; font: 10px georgia; color: black; padding: 20px; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 15px; opacity: 0.85;]IC:
    [hr]
    [size=9pt]A group of three girl were playfully dancing. The center of it all was Jessi, she laughed as she jumped and moved her body to the music that hummed from her Phone. Soon her firends moved to the side lines watching very impressed Good Jessi! Dancing was Jessi's passion, it helped her rid all the stress she had or show her emotion. Smiled as she looked at her friends and stopped as the song ended.[/size][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=white; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 300px; overflow: auto; height: 125px; text-align: left; font: 10px georgia; color: black; padding: 20px; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 15px; opacity: 0.85;]OOC:
    [hr]
    [/fancypost]
    [align=center][size=6pt](c)la bokeh[/size]

Waiting by an open
     door
    I'll fool myself he'll walk right in

• [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; font-family: regular; font-style: regular; font-size: 38px; margin-bottom: -13px; letter-spacing: 10px; text-align: center][shadow=red,left]♚Dreamer[/shadow][/fancypost]
    [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=; width: 400px; border-radius: 20px; background: url(http://www.applesandoats.com/w…/2013/01/peacefulday1.jpg)]

[fancypost bgcolor=white; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 300px; overflow: auto; height: 125px; text-align: left; font: 10px georgia; color: black; padding: 20px; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 15px; opacity: 0.85;]IC:
    [hr]
    [size=9pt] Glancing back to see a group of guys, Jessi's face went red as she grabbed her phone and walked to her friends How long were they there?. Her friend giggled A while[/size][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=white; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; width: 300px; overflow: auto; height: 125px; text-align: left; font: 10px georgia; color: black; padding: 20px; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 15px; opacity: 0.85;]OOC:
    [hr]
    [/fancypost]

Waiting by an open
     door

[hr]
    [size=9pt]The three girls looked at the boys but Jessi looked away when she saw James. He seemed untrust Worthy[/size][/fancypost]
    [hr]
    [/fancypost]

Waiting by an open
     door

[hr]
    [size=9pt]Jessi looked at him Hi[/size][/fancypost]
    [hr]
    [/fancypost]

Waiting by an open
     door

[hr]
    [size=9pt]Jessi shrugged Ya I guess she looked away from him[/size][/fancypost]
    [hr]
    [/fancypost]

Waiting by an open
     door