WELCOME TO 2017 || Announcements

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
  • [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid white; width: 450px; text-align: left; height: auto; font-size: 24pt; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000000; color: goldenrod; font-family: georgia; line-height: 90%]bill cipher !
    [size=7pt][font=verdana]YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU'LL NEVER ESCAPE![/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; border: 0px solid white; width: 450px; text-align: justify; height: auto; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 130%; margin-top: -8px][hr]"CREW, I have a few announcements, so get over here!" Bill announced as he floated down his temple. "First off, the Gang Wars have ended. Team Exile has won. So whomever was on that team has earned the Warmonger title, if they haven't already." They'll start another one later on this month, he was sure. "Secondly, I'll be holding tryouts for the Capo position, and it will include members of all The Clans, not just The Cartel. However, those whom are chosen must either be in the Division or be in the Division AND have a duel-alliance here. I'm not forcing both, but it is encouraged to have a duel-alliance here.
    "Those who don't win First Place for the tryouts will be given a title. Second Place and Third Place, of course. Those titles are: Smuggler for the Drug Division, Mafia for Hitman Division, and Hustler for the Prostitute Division.
    "The Currency Capo is now a title, not a position. I'm giving that title to Xael."
    That should be enough about that. "Anyone who participates in the contest will get a badge from me if they sell a certain amount of things.
    "Lastly, the Drug Dealer title will be known as Physician from now on."

//Summery:
    > The Gang Wars have ended! Congrats to Team Exile! Those who haven't earned the Warmonger title have now earned it if they were on Team Exile.
    > I will be holding tryouts for the Capo position (link will be up later on today). It will be Clanwide, not limited to The Cartel. Characters who want to be a Capo from an outside Clan MUST be part of that Division and sell for The Cartel. They don't have to have a duel-alliance, but it is encouraged.
    Those who place in second or third will be given a title!
    Smuggler > Drug Division
    Mafia > Hitman Division
    Hustler > Prostitute Division
    > The Currency Capo is a title, not a rank anymore. This title is given to Xael.
    > If you participate in the contest (or sell items in general) and sell x amount of things, you'll get badges!
    > The Drug Dealer title is now called Physician.

[size=5pt]© counselor dreamíe[/size]

[/fancypost]

P9RVxXX.png

i'm tired of this human duet.

NO CIVILIZING HIDES OUR ANIMAL IMPLUSES !

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;line-height:1.5]
    //we pm you for title badges right?

Bethany raised a brow. Where has this looser been? The girl huffed and rolled her eyes, muttering, "noted" under her breath.
    [hr]

You’ve charred my heart into ash
    I’ve become numb to the pain

• [fancypost borderwidth=0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt;line-height:140%;font-family:verdana]/ i'm just sorta laughing because i can imagine feliks trying to win the competition and calling himself the poland pimp if he wins
    i will now proceed to the regularly scheduled sinning

He was pretty sure that he hadn't participated in the most recent gang war, out of selfishness, but hey, good for the Exiles. The male quietly listened to the rest of the announcements, though the only one that stuck out to him was the Capo one. Did that mean he could finally get a name for himself around here? What would he have to do to get it? Hopefully not his job, that would suck... pun intended most likely. "Noted," he stated, thinking to himself.
    [fancypost borderwidth=0;background:linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#e8e8e8,transparent);height:1px;width:450px;padding:0px;margin-top:5px;margin-bottom:5px;][/fancypost]

THEN A MIRROR SPEAKS, THE REFLECTION LIES

YOU DON'T HAVE TO FOLLOW ME ONLY YOU CAN SET ME FREE

4 YEARS -- EX-LEADER [2X] -- TAGS

• [fancypost bgcolor= transparent; border: 0px;][justify]Cool, so he used the names they came up with. Twilight trotted over and listened, and she couldn't help feeling a bit proud as he announced the titles. "Noted," she said cheerfully before padding off, whistling.
    [hr]

• //The badges for the amount of items sold, yes.
    Titles can be requested in the Badge Request thread; I don't think I've added Currency Capo yet.

P9RVxXX.png

i'm tired of this human duet.

NO CIVILIZING HIDES OUR ANIMAL IMPLUSES !

• ☆ ☆ ☆

Oh, was that all? Mastermind didn't really care about badges or positions; sure, they were extremely nice, but she wouldn't fight for it unlike people she's seen before. "Noted," the female implied boredly, her eyes raising slightly.

• [fancypost borderwidth=0px][justify][size=12px][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 450px; margin-top: -10px;][justify][size=11px]so bill was back from his little break from the cartel. xael liked to wonder what he did when he wasn't hanging around camp. perhaps wreaking havoc on the other groups, or wallowing in self pity. she doubted such emotions were known to him, though, as emotion in itself wasn't very common in this place. "understood, godfather." she mewed, waiting a few moments before taking her leave. it was interesting to have a title, she hadn't really done much as the temporary capo anyways. she did enjoy the division, though, counting out coin was predictable and comforting.

• [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 375px;][justify]"noted." the black dragon gave a brief nod of acknowledgment. she was definitely going to try out for the drug division for sure. 'cause that was up her alley.
    [size=3pt]a

[size=6pt][abbr=spaceparty . colouredclan & the cartel . member & dealer of the drug division . non-binary . very large dark, smoky black dragon with a semi-fiery pelt, has self-inflicted scars on forearms . intp - chaotic neutral . drug user - usually high or tripping on something . known as whitesmoke when dealing to anyone, also a white domestic feline with yellow eyes . ]information[/abbr] - powers - [abbr=difficulty: extreme . no capture, no kill, no maim . can powerplay non-violent actions, such as hugs . pm for plots .]battle tags[/abbr][/size]

[center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;margin-top:-10px; font-size:20px;][font=georgia][b][color=#70db70]([/color] [i]if you could count the skeletons in my closet[/i] [color=#70db70])[/color][/center]