HP TRYOUTS > THE REBELLION OF TERMINUS (DEPUTY AVAILABLE)!

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify][size=8] hello, and welcome to the HP tryouts for the backboard clan, The Rebellion of Terminus. there are many HP spots available, and one of them could very well be yours!
    to win one of these positions, you must remain active for a week until the positions are chosen (that will be january 10th) and remain active a week afterwards. the most active and helpful will be chosen for the higher positions!

the positions available are as follows:

UNDERBOSS: the underboss is basically the deputy and will become leader after the boss dies. they lead raids and events, seek out alliances and associates, hold public punishment, oversee group activity and the soldiers, and advise the leader. they have the power to promote and exile with boss's permission. they may also accept invitations.
    - open

CONSIGLIERE-IN-TRAINING: this person is expected to have a good knowledge of herbs, and will be the one to take over should anything happen to the consigliere. he or she generally is the person with the most experience of healing and herbs (aside from the consigliere), and will take lessons to brush up on whatever else they need to learn.
    - open
    - open

CHIEF ENFORCER(S): these members controls wars, raids, and protects existing territories. takes the role of a guard. they are also in control of every position under them, aside from the street coordinator. they are allowed to host raids, training, and boot camp without permission.
    - open

CHIEF ASSOCIATE(S): these members are in charge of organizing and running events, doing ally-related things, checking up on allies and making sure that they're doing okay, and generally ensuring happiness and making everything run smoothly. they're on the same level as chief enforcers, but just have different responsibilities.
    - open
    - open

FIVE STAR ELITES: are given ranking status through loyalty, trust and performance. these members are allowed to hold events and raids with permission from higher positions in the group.
    - open
    - open
    - open
    - open
    - open

the form is free-for-all, but please use this as a base:

Code
    1. username:
    2. character name:
    3. desired rank:
    4. other:
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 450px; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify]
    tracking! hi jay!
    [hr]

[center][url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2496634-leaving-notice/']LEAVING[/url]
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 425px;text-transform: lowercase][justify]★ ★ ★[size=3pt]--[/size] [size=9pt] track!!

"speech"
    [/size]

[/fancypost]
    [hr]
    [align=left]

I WATCHED AS SHE SLIPPED AWAY

( into the sea — tags )

• [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 375px;][justify]

hey phan!!

bump + track on sub

[size=3pt]a

[size=7pt][color=white] - hover stars for tags - [abbr=pacifist, peaceful, quiet, somber, grave, proud, dependent, relenting, easy to please, keen to please / small ebony tom with violet eyes and large black feathered wings / speech impairment / extremely easily physically, moderate mentally]★[/abbr][/size]

[/fancypost]

kind of hoping this will turn me round
    and now it follows me every day
    - -

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 425px;text-transform: lowercase][justify]★ ★ ★[size=3pt]--[/size] [size=9pt] bump!

"speech"
    [/size]

[/fancypost]
    [hr]
    [align=left]

( into the sea — tags )

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=transparent; width: 425px;text-transform: lowercase][justify]★ ★ ★[size=3pt]--[/size] [size=9pt] bump!! slots still open!

"speech"
    [/size]

[/fancypost]
    [hr]
    [align=left]

( into the sea — tags )

• [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; width: 450px; margin-bottom: -20px; borderwidth=0px; letter-spacing: 4px; font-size: 20pt; font-family: georgia; text-transform: none; text-align: center; border-bottom: 1px solid #c99e1d;]Barrenblossom[color=#c99e1d]♚[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=1px; overflow: auto; width: 350px;][font=andale mono][color=#f9efd2]Track[/fancypost]

[fancypost=border-width:0; width: 400px; font-size: 11pt;][font=georgia][color=#f9efd2][b]the sins of all the world[/fancypost][fancypost=border-width:0; width: 400px; margin-top: -1px; font-size: 8pt;][color=#c99e1d]-- [i]lie on your head[/fancypost]
  • ahhh i'm too late but track

low muse, settling into the new site. characters;; shiloh alexander (physician of the rift), eva (member of syndicate six), doublerainbow (ex-oracle of skyclan)
  • [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 375px;][justify]

i'm going to extend the HP tryouts because not enough people tried out for it! so you're all good!

zenzan is accepted, and so are you, escapade (if you choose to compete)

the competition has been extended to 17/01 (thats january the 17th)

[size=3pt]a

[size=7pt][color=white] - hover stars for tags - [abbr=pacifist, peaceful, quiet, somber, grave, proud, dependent, relenting, easy to please, keen to please / small ebony tom with violet eyes and large black feathered wings / speech impairment / extremely easily physically, moderate mentally]★[/abbr][/size]

[/fancypost]

kind of hoping this will turn me round
    and now it follows me every day
    - -

• just quoting this so that it doesnt get lost in the update if i still need it!