VOTE FOR CHER'S NEW NAME?

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!
  • Vote for your Favourite Name[s] for Cherrystar 8

1. Houndstar [suggested by spacent] (4) 50%
    2. Havenstar [suggested by spacent] (2) 25%
    3. Scorchstar (0) 0%
    4. Rowanstar (3) 38%
    5. Jackalstar (1) 13%
    6. [ please don't click, for grey ] (1) 13%

[align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:500px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]If anyone likes Cherrystar's name as it is, please say so and I might make the name change temporary during a plot. But I'll likely keep it to the new name I like the most. I'd just like to see what names people like most.

You guys get two votes and you get to change your votes if you have a change of mind. I just really don't like the sound of Cherrystar.

• [fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; text-align: justify; width: 375px; color: black;]
    Voted Houndstar, but I like Jackalstar as well! o;
    [hr][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 375px;]

[center][img width=510 height=383]http://img11.deviantart.net/73df/i/2016/295/6/1/itr__npc__vlad_by_little_ashen_finch-dak6aw9.png[/img]
  • Voted!

[color=white]You are THRUSHMUMBLE, a happy-go-lucky medicine cat, always energetic and bright, if a bit socially awkward.You're eager to please, to the point where it's sometimes damaging to you. You tend to be extremely anxious, paranoid, and a bit odd, but you're very friendly and loyal, with a lot of love to give. You are a slightly fluffy and matted cream tabby with low white markings. You're pretty tall, and sort of gangly and light. You have one bright green eye, and one blind blue eye.
  • [fancypost bgcolor= transparent; border: 0px; width: 450px; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify]bump for more attention

thanks for the votes so far, they're actually really close rip

• [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; border: 0px solid transparent; width: 350px;; font-family: arial; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; margin-top: -10px; text-transform: lowercase;]
    Voted for Rowanstar and Houndstar, but I do like Cherrystar very much tbh!
    [/fancypost]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0; color: #808080; font-size:9px;]★ information - battle tags - personal - plot - bio
    #hippytemplate

[center][fancypost=border-width:0px; font-size: 14pt; color: #90B24E; font-family: georgia][color=#90B24E][b][i][&] i was steady as a hammer[/b][/color] ( weaselheart / 42 moons / male / traditional darkclan / extreme )[/fancypost]
  • i like cherry but if he changed it, that would be okay, besides there are a bunch of cherry-somethings right now

[align=right][fancypost=border-width:0px; font-size: 11pt; color: #BE9B5C]★ your gonna need somebody's love to fall into[/fancypost][fancypost=border-width:0px; color: #ffffff; font-size:7pt][i]oh when the leaves, they fall + 6 moons, male, darkclan played by dandelion[/fancypost][/align]
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;line-height:1.5]
    voted havenstar!
    [hr]

[align=right][b]here is a letter from my lonier self[/b] [b]to the one that's in love once again[/b][/align]
  • HavenStar and Jackal Star <3 cherrstar is amazing tho and fits him for his pelt -shrug-

"Wish we could turn back time
    To the good old days"
    CoalStar | 22 moons | Female | Trad. DarkClan Leader| 5 lives
    ObsidianStorm | 22 moons | Male | Trad DarkClan Warrior

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:500px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]They're actually all very close, except for Scorchstar but we can ignore that.

I'll likely make another poll but with one vote each or just decide from there! Thanks for the input. At this rate, I might have Cher's name temporarily change during the upcoming plot. But like dandelion said, there's a lot of Cherry's out there and it kind of feels weird?
    [hr]

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt; color: white;]
    Lowkey didnt read that u could click two and only voted for Houndstar
    [hr]

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; height: 40px; width: 390px; border-color:WHITE; border-width: 3px; border-style: solid; border-radius: 3px; line-height: 14px; color: #399dc0; font-family: arial; font-size: 24px;] WHY DO YOU BOTHER TO STAY? [/fancypost][/center]
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0;width:500px;text-align:justify;font-size:8pt]well it appears to be tied with houndstar and rowanstar, so i'll make my own decision from there
    thanks guys!
    [hr]