im no one | p + stormkit

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Want to roleplay in a Clan equal parts passionate and fun? Check out SunClan and take part in our Fireworks Festival!
  • [font=courier]I AM ONE WITH THE FORCE. THE FORCE IS WITH ME.

[align=center][hr][hr][color=black][font=georgia][shadow=white,left]R E Y[/shadow]

[color=yellow]
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:230px; height: 240px; overflow: auto][justify][color=black][font=georgia][size=7pt]Rey yawned lazily. It was New Year, and she was really tired. She'd stayed up until midnight just to see the fireworks, and observe the culture of these creatures. Well... she knew she was one of them, but she didn't exactly come from the planet.

She dragged herself from the cushion she was sleeping on, and lazily out of the small hole in the wall that acted like a door.[/fancypost][hr][hr]

[COLOR=BLACK][FONT=COURIER]I AM ONE WITH THE FORCE. THE FORCE IS WITH ME.[align=center]
    [size=6pt] trek
    [align=center][spoiler=TAGS 20/12]
    general:
    rey | f | heterosexual
    darkclan | officer | 18 moons - ages on 20th | 24 in human aus

physical:
    ☆ small red coywolf with orange eyes, carries a staff
    ☆ voice claim is daisy ridley

injuries & scars:
    ☆ a few small ones from various accidents and scraps

mental health:
    ☆ stable atm

personality:
    ☆ intelligent, feisty, opinionated, confident, respectful

relationships:
    ☆ single; crushing on no one.
    ☆ first gen

other:
    ☆ playlist
    ☆ hard mentally and physically
    ☆ telekinesis and telepathy

• [align=center]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 600px;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; text-align: justify; width: 350px; font-size:8pt; color:; font-family: verdana; margin-top: -5pt;]
    Being five moons old, Stormkit wasn't really allowed in on the full extent of the festivities - namely the alcohol. She didn't manage to stay awake until the stroke of midnight - she had caved and fell asleep nearing half past eleven. She had stirred awake when the fireworks went off, but at that point she didn't care anymore. It was her first New Year, but she figured there would be plenty more for her to celebrate.

Still recovering from the previous year, the black smoke she-kit yawned. She leaned against the outside wall of the medic den, clearly plagued with tiredness. She was trying to take down some of the sparkly gold banners and clearing up some of the star-shaped confetti that littered the camp floor. As she saw Rey make her way out of her cabin, Stormkit tried to make an effort to say 'hello' but instead only managed an incomprehensible mumble as she continued picking up the gold stars.
    [/fancypost]

[align=center][size=8][sub][color=white][b]back in windclan[/b]![/color] [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2502860-the-calm-before-the-storm-stormpaw-s-bio/']bio *[/url] ex-guardian — 6 moons — attack in[color=lightslategray][b] lightslategray[/b][/color] — played by [url='https://feralfront.com/user/8312-mikka/']mikka[/url][/size] [img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/424558bdbb3839dbff45142ff2ba50df/tumblr_mwvta2AJjG1shho8io1_500.gif[/img]

[align=center][hr][hr][font=georgia][shadow=white,left]R E Y[/shadow][color=yellow]
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:230px; height: 240px; overflow: auto][justify][color=black][font=georgia][size=9pt]Rey looked nervously to the side as a garbled sound filled her right ear. Her head snapped to her right, and she spotted Stormkit, staring up at her. Immediately, her anxiety drained away, and she smiled towards the kit. What was she doing? Collecting confetti? That was really quiet sweet.

She stooped down, handing Stormkit a large pawful of the confetti. [color=yellow]"You're Stormkit, right?"

she asked, just for verification.[/fancypost][hr][hr]

[COLOR=BLACK][FONT=COURIER]I AM ONE WITH THE FORCE. THE FORCE IS WITH ME.[align=center]
    [size=6pt] trek
    general:
    rey | f | heterosexual

physical:

injuries & scars:

mental health:
    ☆ stable atm

personality:

relationships:
    ☆ first gen

other:
    ☆ playlist

• [align=center]

[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 600px;][fancypost borderwidth=0px; text-align: justify; width: 350px; font-size:8pt; color:; font-family: verdana; margin-top: -5pt;]
    The five moon old returned Rey's smile with her own grin. She was glad the other female didn't judge her and understood that her jumble of words was meant to be a greeting. The black smoke gave a grateful nod of her head as Rey handed her the confetti.

"Yes I am, m'am," Stormkit said in reply, blinking her grey eyes at the coywolf. "Who are you?" While the question came out as rather blunt, it was a genuine question and one had to forgive the kit's straightforward nature.
    [/fancypost]

[align=center][size=8][sub][color=white][b]back in windclan[/b]![/color] [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2502860-the-calm-before-the-storm-stormpaw-s-bio/']bio *[/url] ex-guardian — 6 moons — attack in[color=lightslategray][b] lightslategray[/b][/color] — played by [url='https://feralfront.com/user/8312-mikka/']mikka[/url][/size] [img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/424558bdbb3839dbff45142ff2ba50df/tumblr_mwvta2AJjG1shho8io1_500.gif[/img]

[align=center][hr][hr][font=georgia][shadow=white,left]R E Y[/shadow]
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:230px; height: 240px; overflow: auto][justify][color=black][font=georgia][size=8]Rey smiled - her memory had served her well. At the kit's question, she paused slightly. [color=yellow]"I'm Rey,"
    she said gently. She then stooped down once more to pick up more of the confetti, sorting it by colour. [color=yellow]"Did you miss the celebrations?"

she asked, partially wondering why she hadn't seen the kit at the new years parties. Not that she had been there herself, of course.[/fancypost][hr][hr]

[size=6pt] trek
    general:
    rey | f | heterosexual

physical:

injuries & scars:

mental health:
    ☆ stable atm

personality:

relationships:
    ☆ first gen

other:
    ☆ playlist

• [align=center]

"It's nice to meet you, Rey," the she-kit said, meaning it. She liked the way the coywolf carried herself - calm and dignified. She aspired to be like that. Stormkit bent her head down to continue scooping up confetti, making piles of every color. Later she'd go dispose of them in the bins near the twoleg buildings - they seemed to have a good system of clearing out trash. The black smoke faced Rey again as she spoke. "I was there for some of it, m'am, but didn't last long."

Storm gave a little smile with that, before continuing. "I was being a good girl and went to bed. Did you have fun yourself?"
    [/fancypost]

[align=center][hr][hr][font=georgia][shadow=white,left]R E Y[/shadow]
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:230px; height: 240px; overflow: auto][justify][color=black][font=georgia][size=8]Rey nodded as the black kit spoke, before shaking her head slightly. [color=yellow]"I didn't really stay. We never did New Year on Jakku so I didn't really understand,"
    she said somewhat sadly, shrugging. Waaaait - she didn't want the kit to be worried. [color=yellow]"I just practiced the force instead!"

she added cheerfully.[/fancypost][hr][hr]

[size=6pt] trek
    general:
    rey | f | heterosexual

physical:

injuries & scars:

mental health:
    ☆ stable atm

personality:

relationships:
    ☆ first gen

other:
    ☆ playlist

• [fancypost borderwidth=0px]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; background-color: slategray; border-radius: 0px; bordercolor=#4a4a4a; borderwidth=1pt; width: 350px;]

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=#212121 borderwidth=0px; width: 300px; font-family: georgia; font-style: italic; font-size: 26px; color: white; margin-top: -30px; letter-spacing: -2px; opacity: 0.80; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #000000;][align=center]S T O R M K I T[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=#212121 borderwidth=0px;width: 300px; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; margin-top: -5px; color: lightgrey; letter-spacing: 3px; opacity: 0.75;][align=center]windclan l guardian l 5 moons [/fancypost]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0pt; width: 300px; background-color: grey; font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana; margin-right: 15px; margin-left: 15px; text-align: justify; background-color: lightslategray; padding: 10px; color: black; margin-top: 6px; opacity: 0.95; margin-bottom: 1px;]
    "Ah well, it seems like we didn't miss out on too much," the she-kit said, laughing a little as she continued cleaning up the confetti. She wondered where the confetti came from - did someone take a trip to the human suburbs? Stormkit's curious grey gaze met Rey's orange eyes. "Jakku? The force?"
    [/fancypost]

[/fancypost]

[align=center][hr][hr][font=georgia][shadow=white,left]R E Y[/shadow][color=yellow]
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:230px; height: 240px; overflow: auto][justify][color=black][font=georgia][size=8]Ah. Yes. Here it was - the problem with talking to people who weren't from the same systems as you. [color=yellow]"It's a big planet. And it's just a desert. They trade a lot there, but it's a violent place and I'm glad to be rid of it..."

she frowned slightly. At Stormkit's second question, she grinned - as if saying "watch this".

She looked towards some of the confetti, focusing on it. Rey closed her eyes, and lifted it up... gently peeking one eye open into an odd squint. It was working! Small pieces of the confetti were floating.[/fancypost][hr][hr]

[size=6pt] trek
    general:
    rey | f | heterosexual

physical:

injuries & scars:

mental health:
    ☆ stable atm

personality:

relationships:
    ☆ first gen

other:
    ☆ playlist

[fancypost bgcolor=; background-color: slategray; border-radius: 0px; bordercolor=#4a4a4a; borderwidth=1pt; width: 350px;]

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=#212121 borderwidth=0px; width: 300px; font-family: georgia; font-style: italic; font-size: 26px; color: white; margin-top: -30px; letter-spacing: -2px; opacity: 0.80; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #000000;][align=center]S T O R M K I T[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=#212121 borderwidth=0px;width: 300px; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; margin-top: -5px; color: lightgrey; letter-spacing: 3px; opacity: 0.75;][align=center]windclan l guardian l 5 moons [/fancypost]
    [fancypost borderwidth=0pt; width: 300px; background-color: grey; font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana; margin-right: 15px; margin-left: 15px; text-align: justify; background-color: lightslategray; padding: 10px; color: black; margin-top: 6px; opacity: 0.95; margin-bottom: 1px;]
    "Well then I'm glad you left, and that you're happy now," came the she-kit's earnest and rather kitlike words. She knew little of Jakku, and other lands that extended beyond WindClan and the human suburbs actually, but she loved hearing of other places. She wasn't sure she'd ever get any opportunities to visit any other realms, though.

Stormkit met Rey's grin with a slightly confused look, before as pieces of confetti began to float her eyes widened. She had never seen anything like that and it was, she had to say, bloody impressive. "Where did you learn how to do that?" the she-kit asked, a little breathless.
    [/fancypost]

[/fancypost]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -[fancypost borderwidth=0px; width:230px; height: 240px; overflow: auto][justify][color=black][font=georgia][size=8]Rey felt her chest warm up as Stormkit said that she was happy, and the coywolf blushed a little. She looked towards the ground, before steadying her gaze on Stormkit's face with a broad smile.

Her smile only grew at the young kit's awe-filled face. She shrugged slightly at her question. [color=yellow]"I don't know. I just... seem to be able to do it... like Vader,"

she suggested.[/fancypost][hr][hr]

[size=6pt] trek
    general:
    rey | f | heterosexual

physical:

injuries & scars:

mental health:
    ☆ stable atm

personality:

relationships:
    ☆ first gen

other:
    ☆ playlist

For a while, Stormkit did not say anything, simply silent and enamored by the pieces of confetti that danced around in the air. It was a great ability. "So . . . you and Vader can use the Force?" the black smoke inquired, still grasping the concept of it. "Just you two?" It was like telekinesis, but perhaps driven by a different basis.
    [/fancypost]

[/fancypost]