Forbidden Romance? {P} Yeah Right...

Traditional RP will no longer allow non-canon breeds, but existing characters that are non-canon are grandfathered in. More information can be found here.

Check out the Sanctum! An active new clan with a great community and more than meets the eye.

• Forbidden Romance? {P} Yeah Right...

Night was slowly setting in. And the flesh eating monsters were slowly coming out of their dark hiding spots. Nighttime was usually the most dangerous time to be out. You could barely see where you were going, let alone doing half the time. The streets weren't lively and brightened like he remembered. The world was dead. There was no electricity, no nothing. Everything was just abandoned, a haunting sight to see. Just like the radiated town of Chernobyl. Mark lifted his head slightly, watching as the rotting bodies of the undead dragged themselves around in a sluggish manner. The male's nose wrinkled in disgust, quickly going back to what he was doing. He and another were piling up food for their base. They had a whole settlement ways back, and they were chosen to collect items for their storage. Since they found out winter was coming soon, and their supplies were low. He glanced over toward his blonde friend, who's name was Felix. "So, do you think this is enough from here?" He asked. Straightening himself out the best he could, wincing at the pain he felt. Being bent down for a long period of time wasn't really something that was good for your back. There was another settlement not too far from their own, a rival clan to be exact. But then again, there was a man his heart went out to. He didn't know if the green haired Irishman felt the same way back. He just sighed, and waited for his friend to finish gathering up good supplies.
      A masked man straightened up in his spot. Noticing that the sky was darkening. He looked over to the side, watching as Jack walked along these all path beside the wall he was perched on. "Hey! Where do you think you're going this time of day? It's dangerous to go alone out there while the vicious biters are coming out," he said. Moving to jump down from his perch. Making sure not to break something while he was coming down. Once he was on the ground, he made his way over to the Irish male. "Seriously, I'd hate to loose you to them. You're a good friend, and I appreciate you being here," he said. Reaching a hand up to rub it over the back of his neck in a sheepish manner. Jack had been his friend ever since all hell had broke loose. They were like brothers toward one another. Kept one another company during the long, boring hours of the day. Cry wouldn't know what he would be doing without him here.
    • Re: Forbidden Romance? {P} Yeah Right...

[fancypost bgcolor=; background: url(http://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc5jbm1ff01qlnsnko1_500.png); bordercolor=#EF4F23; borderwidth=10px; background-size:100%][size=15pt] Marble Hornets [/size]

[fancyimage]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnwm60pixUhmFMHvNMYWvU-cCWv1FbtJePpTMSEQdcYmOLI3tw[/fancyimage]
      IC;

The temperatures were dropping as the sun fell from the sky, casting the world in a temporary darkness. It was a night that going outside was considered suicide, due to the amount of biters and how they were seemingly more deadly and vicious, even some could run if their muscles weren't decayed. A certain green haired Irishman, however, was full of energy and unable to rest. Something was keeping him awake, keeping him full of that energy. The fact that a rival clan, well, to be exact, two members from said rival clan, would be out gathering supplies. Jack didn't want to attack them, oh no, he wanted to do the opposite. The Irishman wanted to get to know them, having been stuck in his own group for so long, he was longing to meet others. Why was there such thing as rival clans? It was stupid! They should all be working together to get through this, and rival clans only made it harder to do so because of division. Well, Jack didn't believe in division, and wanted to meet with these two males. It may sound slightly creepy, but the green haired male had been keeping tabs on where the two males went, and at what time they seemed to go. They seemed to stick to a pretty good routine, so Jack could fortunately track them quite easily. Walking along the paths beside a wall, Jack was lost in thought before hearing his masked friend call out to him, and jump down from the wall,"Oh! I was just goin' fer a walk! Trust me, yer not gonna lose me to the biters. Nah, I could think of twenty other ways to die that would be better than that scenario." He grimaced, giving a shrug of his shoulders,"You can come with me! Aaw, Cry, yer a great friend too! I'm actually really glad I've got a friend like you. C'mon!" He mused, a smile lighting up his features as he motioned for the masked male to follow him. Jack was heading towards the supermarket that he knew Mark and Felix were ransacking for supplies. They always seemed to make night runs, and always to that supermarket. Thankfully, it was pretty nearby.

Felix moved from searching other shelves to look at what Mark had found,"Oh yeah, I think that's actually quite a lot, seeing as we've searched this place so d@mn much. Good job!" He quipped, in a happily enough tone,"Yeah, I think that's enough from this place." The swedish male added, before seeing Mark wince as he straightened up,"Oh, crouched for too long? The life of a survivor is hard." He sighed, dramatically putting the back of his hand to his forehead.

OOC;

TEXT HERE!

[size=9pt][c]~∂αωинєαят~

[/fancypost]
      Stay alive. Fight the urge to bottle things up before they become to much for you, if you need help, reach out. No matter what people say to you, keep being you. You are never alone in your problems, no matter how much you believe you are. Find friendship in people, and express yourself. You should not be forced to deal with what you feel alone. Even as you're reading this, you've done it. You're still here. We did it, friends, and we're going to keep going. <3

Cry rolled his eyes gently, which was unseen below his mask. "Jack, I know where you're going. I think you know that the two guys from the other clan are out and about. How do you know it's them? For all we know there could just be two different guys out scavenging," he said. Though, maybe Jack stuck a tracker on them. He didn't know what his Irish friend used to figure out the two male's locations. He glanced over to the large gate they had. The thing was pretty sturdy, and seemed to keep away a ton of those flesh eating monsters. While there was a wall, which helped keep them out. Going out in the dead of night was terrifying. He had to do it once, and would never do it again. There were some zombies he had never seen before. Ones that ran, others that were gruesome. Hell, even a few that had inhuman powers, like climbing and or jumping. That's why everyone stayed inside, so those ones couldn't see them. And if they didn't see them, they didn't bother climbing up their wall or gate. "You'd never know, I've lost quite a few friends to them. Especially ones I had never expected to loose during this," he spoke. Opening the gate, he followed Jack out. Making sure to close it once they were both out. Not wanting to let the vile creatures into their base. He walked alongside the Irishman, making sure he was ready to pull out his weapons if needed. He didn't use a gun or anything, he liked his dual blades, since they were very easy to use.
      Mark rolled his eyes and scoffed lightly at his Swedish friend. "Yeah, it's pretty hard, especially when something comes up and it's unexpected. We still have to get used to this," he said. Swatting at Felix with his hand gently, sticking out his tongue in irritation. Grabbing a few bags, making sure they were stuffed neatly into their large backpacks. They couldn't drive a vehicle. That would turn the walkers attention to them. And that was something he didn't really want to have happen. While walking out, he ran into someone. He jumped back a bit in panic, worried that it were some of those creatures. But they looked human. And one of the beings before him was the person he seemed to fall for secretly. Though, it was no secret to Felix. The guy had to listen to him moon over the guy for a while.

((Felix omg XD, such a drama queen))

[fancypost bgcolor=; background: url(http://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc5jbm1ff01qlnsnko1_500.png); bordercolor=#EF4F23; borderwidth=10px; background-size:100%][size=15pt] Marble Hornets [/size]

[fancyimage]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnwm60pixUhmFMHvNMYWvU-cCWv1FbtJePpTMSEQdcYmOLI3tw[/fancyimage]
      IC;

The Irishman had the same expression that a teenager being caught sneaking out would have,"Uh." He started, before grinning,"Well, I know it's them. I've been tracking them for a while, and they seem to have a strict protocol that they follow. Don't tell me yer not excited to see them?! C'mon, we gotta go now or we'll miss them!" The Irishman exclaimed, his eyes bright with determination,"And not to worry, I don't intend on dyin' on ya anytime soon!" He quipped, as they both carefully and cautiously made their way out through the gates, and they made their way to the supermarket, under the cover of night. As for weapons, Jack owned a machete that he used, and a little handgun. But it had a homemade silencer stuck on the end of it, and he only used that gun when he absolutely had to. The green eyed male much preferred his machete, which didn't attract as much attention from the rotting corpses that roamed the earth.
      Felix grinned,"Agreed, my friend." He quipped, and Mark stuck his tongue out at him,"So, any more news on your green haired irish crush, loverboy?" He teased lightly, chuckling as he stuffed the supplies into his backpack and slung it over his shoulder, ready to leave. Following Mark, Felix swore as the american male bumped into somebody, but relaxed as he saw who it was,
      "Hey, Mark is this your green haired guy you talk so much about?" He questioned, purposely.

OOC;

TEXT HERE!

[size=9pt][c]~∂αωинєαят~

[/fancypost]
      Stay alive. Fight the urge to bottle things up before they become to much for you, if you need help, reach out. No matter what people say to you, keep being you. You are never alone in your problems, no matter how much you believe you are. Find friendship in people, and express yourself. You should not be forced to deal with what you feel alone. Even as you're reading this, you've done it. You're still here. We did it, friends, and we're going to keep going. <3

Cry smirked below his mask at the expression the Irishman held. "Well, I may be a bit excited to see them. I'm just still shocked you've found the time to actually learn their schedule. I'm with you most of the time, and I'm still surprised that I haven't found out this until just now," he chuckled. Following after Jack as quickly as he possibly could. "I know that, but I can't help but worry about you every now and then. I'm sure you worry about me too," he teased. Making sure to keep himself behind Jack. While also being aware of his surroundings, not wanting to get themselves in a fix.
      "Well, no. Your lucky I don't have any more news. Or else I'd be talking for about an hour. What about you? I heard you have a liking to that strange masked boy," he shot back playfully. After crashing into the two from the rival clan. He swallowed once he saw the green haired male he liked. He shot a look over to Felix, almost looking like he could kill him at that very moment. He just flushed sheepishly, looking away from the group.
      Cry raised an eyebrow at the two. "Well, didn't expect you two to look like this," he hummed. Tapping his fingers lightly on his thigh. Where his blades were located, glad he found a belt that allowed him to carry the weapons. He glanced over to Jack, wondering why they were coming to meet them. Making sure he was on edge, just in case the others lashed out. But that didn't seem like it would happen.

IC;

Jack grinned at the american male he had run into,"Heya! Sorry for bumpin' into ya like that, I probably scared the cr@p out of ya!" He quipped, reaching up and fixing his tousled green hair. Glancing over at Cry, the Irishman smiled,"What, ya think they're gonna attack? They wouldn't attack unless they feel threatened. I know Merk doesn't like violence between fellow humans!" He reassured his masked friend, before looking back at the american male.
      Felix smiled at the masked man and the Irishman,"Nice to meet ya! I'm Felix. He is Mark. Seemingly, Jack already knows Mark's name, and trust me, I know Jack's. Did you know you two are like, famous? We hear about you guys all the time!" He spoke, in a cheery manner. It was true, the sweish male had developed quite the crush on the masked male. He was perfect! In fact, Felix had a feeling that if he voiced to Mark what he thought about the masked male, Mark would label him as a fanboy. He couldn't help it!
      Jack chuckled,"Nice t'meet ya Felix! And yeah, I know Merk." He replied, shrugging lightly as he glanced back at his masked friend,"Ya all shy now?"

OOC;

TEXT HERE!

[size=9pt][c]~∂αωинєαят~

[/fancypost]

Cry's gaze moved over to Jack once he had started to talk. Rolling his eyes, he scoffed weakly. "No, I'm absolutely fine. Besides, I knew they wouldn't stand a chance anyways," he said. Puffing out his chest a bit, hoping to show that he indeed was pretty 'frightening'. Which probably didn't work at all for him. Though, he was terrifying when it came to his speed and strength. He may not have the ability to throw very hard blows. But he was quick on his feet and could climb up anything he chose. He literally always found a way around things.
      Mark shifted a bit, letting his hand run over the back of his neck. "Yeah, we heard that you two were one of the best in your clan. And everyone seems to have heard about other things you guys have done too," he said. He glanced over to Felix, noticing that the other was observing the masked male. He grinned and looked over to Jack. Relishing in the time they had with one another. Just wanting to chill and talk with them.
      Cry shifted, glancing over to Jack awkwardly. "I'm not becoming all shy now," he huffed, face lightly flushing under that mask of his. Moving back, he tried to grow comfortable. But found that he couldn't.

IC;

Felix chuckled,"I'm sure I could give you a run for your money." He mused, giving a little smirk. Jack stifled a laugh, raising an eyebrow at the swedish male,"Cry's really fast and agile, I mean, if you think you can take him on, go ahead!" He quipped cheerily. Felix put his hands up in a surrendering manner,
      "Nah, I think I'd rather stay on good terms with Cry, thanks. I've heard some stories about you two that would put me off fighting other humans."
      Felix couldn't help but interally swoon when Cry put on a tough front. His voice was so much nicer than the stories made it out to be! He locked eyes with Mark, and narrowed his eyes as he spotted Mark's grin. He knew what that meant. Mark knew about his crush, and was sincerely hoping that the American wouldn't tell.

Jack chuckled lightly at Mark,"Aaw, I wouldn't say the best, but we are pretty good at survivin'. I'm super glad that you guys are cool and not wanting to kill us. Nice to know there's actually some other sensible people!" The green haired male pointed out, nodding at Mark, a smile lighting up his features, his eyes bright with excitement and energy. Glancing momentarily at Cry, the Irishman chuckled,"I was kidding!" He spoke to his best friend, before letting his eyes drift back to Mark. He couldn't stop staring at him, taking in his facial features and the light cherry coloured blush that dusted his cheeks. Jack would be lying if he said he wasn't interested in Mark. After all....he'd kinda been keepin tabs on him for a few days?

OOC;

TEXT HERE!

[size=9pt][c]~∂αωинєαят~

[/fancypost]

Cry snorted and leaned back against the store. "Nah, I don't think you stand a chance," he mused. Reaching up to run a hand through his brown hair. Keeping watch while the others talked between themselves. He didn't want the others to be jumped on while they were focused on one another. He stretched out and let off a light yawn, trying to wake himself up fully. Not wanting to fall asleep either.
      Mark glanced over to Felix, their gaze meeting for just a moment. He knew that Felix was onto him. He nudged the Swede, hoping to get him to go over to the masked male. While he and Jack talked between one another. His gaze turned back over to the Irishman. "Yeah, I'm not fond of killing people unless I have to. Besides, people do end up liking me. Especially with these muscles of mine. He moved his arms up and flexed his muscles in a flirting manner.
      Cry blinked when the Swede moved over to him. He reached up and stretched out. "So, day going well?" He asked. Moving to get comfortable as best as he could. Letting off a gentle yawn behind his mask. Struggling to not end up falling asleep on his feet. Or even doing something else that's stupid. His head turned to glance over to the Swede. Waiting for him to speak up.

IC;
      Felix chuckled,"You're probably right." He agreed, giving a light shrug of his shoulders as he watched Cry lean back against the store, and yawn lightly. He seemed a little tired, but it was getting really late, so that was hardly surprising. Aw, the swedish male found it cute how the brown haired male seemed sleepy. Glancing at Mark, he rolled his eyes when he was nudged, and then went over to Cry. Hearing the masked male ask him a question, Felix perked up,"Oh, it's same sh!t different day. You?" He questioned the other, awaiting him answer.
      Jack chuckled lightly at the american male, before feeling his face heat up when Mark obviously flirted with him. D@mmit, his face was probably so red! Jack wanted to scream. He had made it so desparingly obvious, by the dusty rose colour that dusted his cheeks,"Well, h-hopefully not just because of yer muscles! I'm sure yer pretty awesome, ya seem pretty cool! Y'know, it's risky being together like this, all of us here, seeing as we're from different clans, but do you think you can keep seeing us? I can tell Cry, being a cryptic little sh!t, likes Felix alot. That, and I'd be lying if I said you weren't cool to be around! So....you think you can keep seeing us?" He questioned the american other, raising a hand and running it over the back of his neck in a sheepish manner.

OOC;

TEXT HERE!

[size=9pt][c]~∂αωинєαят~

[/fancypost]

Cry snapped himself out of a haze. Looking over to the Swede when he started to reply to him. "Yeah, guess it is the same sh¡t every day. Though, some days are usually better than others. That's for sure," he hummed in reply. Maybe he did seem to be a bit fond of the blonde beside him. He was pretty okay, in his standards at least. He was even surprised that Felix seemed to have a liking toward him. He never had thought anyone would be at all interested in him. Though, he could never be too uncertain of himself.
      Mark smirked when the other took notice of his flirting. Finding it absolutely adorable that his face was becoming a dark red. He couldn't help but internally scream at how cute that was. Damn, he needed to calm himself down. "Nah, though a lot of people really like my muscles. They do enjoy my oaky tones and such. But I also have a really cool personality. So that's a good perk, I guess?" He shrugged his shoulders. Listening to Jack speak about them meeting up like this. "Yeah, I'm sure we can keep meeting up. It wouldn't be hard, though I would be weary. I'm worried the leaders would find out about us meeting. And would probably do something about it. That doesn't sound good at all. And I can definitely see that Cry likes Felix, even though he wears that mask of his. His brown eyes still fixed on light blue ones.

IC;
      Felix smiled gently,"Yeah, I'll agree to that. Praise the sun, right?" He mused, feeling pretty euphoric that the masked male was even talking to him. Kind of like a schoolgirl with a massive crush, that's what Felix could be compared to, at that moment. He hid it pretty well, though. The swedish male chuckled lightly,"Well, seeing as your Irish friend has been keeping tabs on Mark, it's no doubt we'll all meet up again." He stated, cheerily so. He definitely wanted to meet up again.
      Jack's face stayed cherry red for another few minutes,"Well, a good personality is great! I'm glad people like you, then it means yer less likely to get ambushed. By your own clan. Yeah, I can tell that'd be and awkward conversation!" He chuckled, running a hand through his green hair. His eyes lit up hearing Mark agree to continue meeting up,"Great!! And if the clan leaders find out, we can always run off together. All four of us, and start anew without division!" He commented, a bright smile gracing his features,"I'm glad we can still meet up. Thanks for risking yourself to do so, means a lot!" He spoke gratefully, and happily. It was pretty obvious that the Irishman had a thing for the American male. "Even so, our clan leader probably won't kill us, or you, they'd probably just exile us."

OOC;

TEXT HERE!

[size=9pt][c]~∂αωинєαят~

[/fancypost]

Cry nodded lightly in agreement. Still settled back against the wall that he had been leaning on. He glanced over to Felix, and then found his gaze moving over to Jack and Mark. Noticing the two were blushing, but Jack's face was beet red. A soft grin curled his lips, he always enjoyed seeing his Irish friend happy. He would notice how giddy he got when he started talking about Mark. He'd just suddenly start speaking about him when they were alone. And there was no way you could stop him. The only way he stops is if he goes to sleep or has nothing else to say. And that's pretty amusing, to say the least.
      Mark reached up a hand and ran it through his blood-red hair. Which was slick from grease, because no one had taken a shower in days. The American swallowed at the thought of actually starting their own little group, instead of being held up in their places. "Well, we do have items. So we could always start now," he offered. It would be hard, that was for sure. But he had a backpack full of bags and such of food along with other various items. He glanced over to Felix and Cry, noticing the masked male seemed to have been looking at him in shock. "Do you really think we're going to be able to get away? Where would we go? It'd be astonishing to find a more secure place than the ones we are already living in," Cry shook his head as he spoke. Mark shrugged his shoulders in reply. "You'd never know, we might actually be able to do this," he said. Glancing over to Jack for a answer.

IC;

Felix smiled lightly at the masked male,"Y'know, it feels good to meet other people that aren't wanting to either f*ck you up or steal your supplies." He quipped, before leaning against the wall, beside Cry. Looking back over at Mark, the swedish male chuckled,"Mark has such a crush on your Irish friend. I mean, he non-stop talks about this guy. It's been like this for weeks. Did Jack ever talk to you about Mark?" He questioned.
      Jack smiled a little,"It's a good idea, but I think I have a plan. How about everytime we meet like this, we got scouting for a place to fortify, and gather supplies and stuff, and we can make a place secure enough. Or, we could try and bring the two clans together....although I have a feelin' that won't work so good. After everything that's happened and all the blood spilled, y'know? Well, even so, we'll get there eventually." He spoke to the red haired American male. Mark's hair was a blood red, but like, a cartoon blood red. It suited him, and was a nice, eye catching colour. Jack's hair was a vibrant green colour, but it needed to be re-dyed, due to the fact that it was fading out. Thankfully, Jack always snagged hair dye when he could, so he had plenty of green. It was surprisingly easy to find, due to the fact that there isn't much use for hair dye, other than dying hair.

OOC;

TEXT HERE!

[size=9pt][c]~∂αωинєαят~

[/fancypost]

Cry smirked lightly as he let off a light laugh. A laugh that everyone seemed to love. Jack even just adored hearing him laugh. And he was sure that Felix is going to just crave his laugh. "Yeah, though I might be a little selfish with my items. Just to let you know," he teased playfully. "Does Jack? Yeah. When ever he starts talking, it's really hard to have him stop. Especially with that loud mouth of his, I could hear him talking about Mark from a mile away. He stops when he's going to bed or out of words to say. And even then that doesn't last long," he mused.
      "Yeah, we could try. No guarantee that we'll be out here a few times. I'm worried that the people in the base would be suspicious..." Mark said. Shifting back to listen to Jack more. "I don't think bringing the two together is going to work. So it's best for the four of us to get to know one another. His gaze were fixed on the Irishman that was standing in front of him. His green hair was something he just wanted to card his fingers through. While he also wanted to hear his voice frequently. But knew well he had to wait for that. Or not have it at all because of the different clans they were in. "Me and Felix are going to head off. Don't want to make the leader upset," he said. Hoisting his bag over his shoudler.

IC;

Felix practically melted on the spot, hearing Cry's laugh. It as such a heart-warming, contagious laugh. The swedish male couldn't help but smile, and lightly blush at the masked man's tease. Hearing Cry talk about Jack obssessing over Mark made him feel amused,"Really? Mark's the exact same, but about Jack, obviously. I think they should hook up. Mark'll kill me for telling you though." He chuckled. Well, it was true! Felix sincerely hoped that Mark and Jack would pair up, because, quite obviously, they felt the same about eachother. It was kinda cute, actually.
      Jack nodded,"Yeah, but hey, what's the worst they'd do? Exile you? Hopefully not kill ya, that's a bit extreme." He exclaimed, but he seemed slightly diappointed as Mark said they'd better head off. Even Felix didn't seem happy about leaving! The green haired irishman gave a little smile,
      "Well, see ya around! I hope we'll see you two again sometime soon enough." Jack mused, before looking over at Cry.

OOC;

TEXT HERE!

[size=9pt][c]~∂αωинєαят~

[/fancypost]

Cry nodded in reply to Felix's statement. "Yeah, Mark sounds like a pretty cool guy. He would do well with Jack. It would help with Jack's talking, but it wouldn't do much. He would still go off and talk about him or something," he murmured. Letting his hands move into his pockets. He hoped that he and Felix could become a thing. And maybe they would be both happy. A soft smile formed on his lips at the thought of them both sitting around to cuddle. Even sharing gentle kisses and signs of affection. That made his heart flutter and jump at the thought.
      "I'm not sure, though I'm sure they would probably send me off with a wound or something. I guess cutting off a limb and then sending me out. I can't be too sure, but I'm certain that's what might happen..." He spoke. Making sure Felix was ready to head off back to their clan. His gaze moved back over to Jack. "Well, take care... Both of you," he said.
      Cry looked over to Jack, moving over to him quickly. "Where are we going to go? Back?" He asked. Walking alongside Jack as they walked toward their own base.

IC;

Felix chuckled,"Yeah, Mark's awesome. And I'd have to agree with you there, maybe Mark would stop talking so much about his irish crush." The swedish male mused, a soft smile pulling at the corners of his lips. He wondered what Cry was thinking, but it was so hard to read him due to the mask he always wore. Although, even though he was hard to read, something about his whole aura had changed. What was it? Felix thought about it, and then it clicked. Was Cry smiling?
      Jack's eyes widened,"Holy god, you serious?! The worst punishment we'd get is exiled! Please, for the love of god, don't lose a limb on me." He exclaimed, suddenly seemingly just a tad bit worried. Looking over at Cry as he came over to his side, Jack then smiled at Mark,"Right back at the both of ya!" The irishman spoke, before looking over to Cry, and nodding, "Yup, we're goin' back to base." He answered, before looking back over his shoulder at Mark and Felix, as they both left.
      Felix looked back over his shoulder at Cry, and gave Jack a little smile when he saw him looking back at Mark. Yeah, the swedish male was sure Cry had been smiling.

OOC;

TEXT HERE!

[size=9pt][c]~∂αωинєαят~

[/fancypost]

Cry snickered at that comment. Knowing Mark would probably continue talking about Jack. Hell, maybe he would talk about him more now that they were liking one another. He shifted and wished him goodbye once he had to leave, not liking that they were having to part ways. But they had to, in order to survive their clans. He was afraid that something bad would happen if their clans found out. He'd hate to loose a limb, or something worse.
      Mark nodded and shifted back. "Yeah, we'd loose a limb. Our leader thinks cheating on them is like stealing. So he threatens to cut off limbs if someone decides to do something against us..." He said. He didn't really have any promises about not loosing a limb for the Irishman. He just smirked and shifted back where he was. "Well, you'd know if loose any limb for you, pumpkin," he playfully teased.
      After they said their goodbyes, they walked their separate ways. He didn't want to go, but knew they had to leave. He glanced over to the swede beside him. "How did you feel about Cry? I knew you had a huge crush on him from the very beginning! I heard that his laugh is the best," he said. Walking beside him.
      Cry glanced over to Jack. "Okay, I going to get some rest. It's getting darker out. We should be quick, I heard that things come out of their hiding spots after dark that shouldn't exsist," his shoulders quivered lightly.

IC;
      Felix blinked,"Well, Cry was pretty okay. The rumours of him being a psycho killer are wrong. Okay, maybe he's a little better than just okay. He's pretty awesome.." The Swedish male spoke, his cheeks going slightly red, much to his embarrassment,"Not like you can talk! You and Jack hit it off pretty well then, huh?" He questioned. If he had to admit it, Felix was really fond of Cry, and yes! His laugh was the best! Of course, he could spill all of hiss fanboy thoughts to Mark, or he'd get teased rotten.
      Jack sighed happily,"Yeah, we should get back real quick. If someone asks where we went, we say we were scouting for a new supplies drop, but couldn't find one." He mused, bringing up a hand and running it through his green hair. "Soo, how'd talkin' with Felix go?"

OOC;

TEXT HERE!

[size=9pt][c]~∂αωинєαят~

[/fancypost]