a dark philosophy [O, RETURN + MEETING]

The winners for the June Spotlight Contest are: Writing is Goldie! and art is Officer495!
The July Spotlight Contest is up and running! You have until July 31st to enter.
Come check out our Gatherings! Medic, Official, and Leader!
  • [fancypost bgcolor=none; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; width: 410px;font-size:8pt;line-height: 180%;][justify] * Smoke emerged from the cave, darkness still shrouded the snowy lands but an eminent glow bordered the horizon. The sky was a painted onyx with cobalt touches along the clouds. Snow was falling slowly around the two as they made their way back, covering over the previous blanket with a fresh powder.

Smokebreath was new in almost every sense of the word. His old life had been ripped from his vessel to be replaced with 9 new ones. He was bursting at the seams by now, his body almost too meek to contain what had been squeezed inside every muscle. However.. he was painless. Any aches and pains he'd accumulated over his lifetime had dissipated, allowing his muscles to move smoothly beneath his ashen coat whilst he ran the terrain with grace.

He felt like he could run for miles, swim forever and fight to the death. Solve any puzzle and navigate any problem. He felt able to focus on every individual snowflake that fell, every fish that passed. He felt like he was able to sacrifice anything and everything for his clan. He felt ready.

What he'd experienced at the moonstone filled him with a monstrous determination to lead his clan to his fullest capacity.

He moved differently. Every limb had a purpose and served that purpose with pristine excellence while he moved through the undergrowth that surrounded the camp. Slowly and soundlessly, the newly acclaimed leader moved with decorum across the clearing, the world silent in those moments. The only sounds being made were his delicate footsteps athwart the camp. He moved with the air around him over the log that looked over the empty and silent camp, movement only present in the now quickly falling snow. He wanted to sit in this silence forever. He didn't want to break it and wake his clanmates.

Reluctantly, the tom called out, "All Riverclanners, gather for a clan meeting below me!"

[align=center][fancypost=background:transparent; color:#d3d3d3;][b][i][size=12][/size][/i][/b][i][size=12][b]LOVE IS ALL THAT I FEAR[/b][/size][/i] ✧ ・゚:*[fancypost=background:transparent; height:20px; font-family:verdana; color:silver; line-height:10px;][size=8]riverclan leader, 26 moons — [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2512691-smoke-s-tags-wip/#post89518061']tags[/url][/size][size=8][/size] [url='https://tinyurl.com/gq6odu4'][size=8]ref[/size][/url][size=8][/size][/align]

The post was edited 1 time, last by smokebreath ().

• Cobiapaw felt the cold and damp nature of the camp outside of the tightly knit apprentice's den. His back was pressed against the barrier, fur bristled and his bod curled into a circle to preserve inner heat. His eyes were closed, breaths deep and hollow, ears warped and relaxed at their peaks.

His tufted ears twitched as a call for the clan reached his hearing. Slowly, he rose his head to poke out of it's covering and located the noise to be his superior Smokebreath's loud voice. He uncurled his tail from it's snake-esque grasp around his flanks and stood to attention, hair flattened against his back.

The young Riverclan appie strolled out with exaggerated limb contortions, stretching them out and blinking off fatigue.

[align=center][size=12][color=#696969][i]you say it is easy to shut up and stop talking[/i][/color][/size] [i][size=18]☆ ✮ ✯[/size][/i] [size=12][color=#696969][b][color=#808080]then honey be quiet beside me[/b][/color][/color][/size] [color=#696969][url='http://tinyurl.com/cobiacobra']bio[/url] [url='http://imgur.com/hoQOAQm']ref[/url][/color] [url='https://feralfront.com/board/793-riverclan/'][img='http://i.imgur.com/LveLOdq.jpg',none,181][/img][/url][/align]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=#a4a4a4;border:none;width:450px;height:332px;padding:0px;border-radius:5px][fancypost bgcolor=;border:none;width:450px;height:20px;padding:0px;font-family:verdana;color:#e6e6e6;font-size: 8px;line-height:20px;text-align:center]template by #punki-chan; beware hidden scrolling[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#e6e6e6;border:none;width:450px;height:2px;padding:0px;][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=;border:none;width:50px;height:300px;padding:0px;background:url(http://oi57.tinypic.com/2jb8r5…at:left;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;margin-left:10px][fancypost bgcolor=#ffffff;border:none;width:inherit;height:inherit;padding:0px;opacity:0.1;border-radius:5px;][/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#A9BCF5;border:none;width:370px;height:300px;padding:0px;margin-right:10px;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px][fancypost bgcolor=#B1C4FF;border:none;border-bottom:2px solid #e6e6e6;width:360px;height:40px;padding:5px 0;font-family:baskerville old face;color:#ffffff;font-size:30px;line-height:30px;text-align:left; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -3px; padding-left: 10px]can't find paradise on the ground[fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 350px; height; 10px; padding: 0px; padding-right: 10px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #424242; margin-top: -5px; text-align: right]Mistleap - Female - Bisexual[/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 350px; height: 228px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; height: inherit; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; min-height: 228px; padding: 0px; font-family: verdana; color: #424242; font-size: 10px; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; text-transform: none]
    Mistleap sat down in a rushed track post.
    [/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]

[font='times new roman'][color=black]- Go [url='https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2447504.0']here[/url] for a reference on Vlieghunds -[/color][/font]
  • [align=center][fancypost borderwidth=0px; margin-top:-9px; width:476px]
    [justify][sub]
    A she-cat emerged from the Warrior's den, emerald spectacles narrowed as they snaked over the silent camp as Smokebreath's silken vocals rippled through camp like a wildfire. Inhaling, the fem's tail flicked back and forth for a moment as she stood in the door of the Warrior's den for a moment to take in every detail, every cat who sat before the log.

Interest took a form in her pupils as she took a step towards the clearing, broad shoulders clearing a path, rigid muscles flexing with tension as she came to make her way through the flurry of snow that swirled about the camp. It was a rather perplexing sight, really. Gorgeous it was, snow. Each flake individual just like every cat was individual and different. It was almost hard to wrap her mind around how different every flake was.

Blinking, her liquid luminaries danced over Smokebreath for a moment before her sharp focus changed upon Cobiapaw and Mistleap for a moment, sandy pelt shimmering against the gentle snow fall as she limped forward. Her injury nearly numb against the chilled air. It was welcoming, really. The numbing pain, as it seemed to dull the intensity of the injury that was healing rather brilliantly at this point.

Cougartail came to sit near Mistleap, as she lacked conversation with the molly. And if anyone knew Cougar, she rather despised not knowing her own clanmates!

And with that, the she-cat mustered a gentle flick of her long tail towards the she-cat before opening her jaws, "greetings, Mist," she spoke, breath swirling upon the snowfall for a moment before vanishing once more.
    [/fancypost][align=center]
    [size=6pt] trek

[center][fancypost=border-width:0px; font-size: 14pt; color: #ffcc99; font-family: georgia][&] SHE WEARS STRENGTH & DARKNESS EQUALLY WELL,
    THE WOMAN HAS ALWAYS BEEN HALF GODDESS, HALF HELL.
    rper: rinnie[color=#000000] themesong #1 #2 / ref / bio

• [fancypost bgcolor=#a4a4a4;border:none;width:450px;height:332px;padding:0px;border-radius:5px][fancypost bgcolor=;border:none;width:450px;height:20px;padding:0px;font-family:verdana;color:#e6e6e6;font-size: 8px;line-height:20px;text-align:center]template by #punki-chan; beware hidden scrolling[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#e6e6e6;border:none;width:450px;height:2px;padding:0px;][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=;border:none;width:50px;height:300px;padding:0px;background:url(http://oi57.tinypic.com/2jb8r5…at:left;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;margin-left:10px][fancypost bgcolor=#ffffff;border:none;width:inherit;height:inherit;padding:0px;opacity:0.1;border-radius:5px;][/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=#A9BCF5;border:none;width:370px;height:300px;padding:0px;margin-right:10px;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px][fancypost bgcolor=#B1C4FF;border:none;border-bottom:2px solid #e6e6e6;width:360px;height:40px;padding:5px 0;font-family:baskerville old face;color:#ffffff;font-size:30px;line-height:30px;text-align:left; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -3px; padding-left: 10px]can't find paradise on the ground[fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 350px; height; 10px; padding: 0px; padding-right: 10px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #424242; margin-top: -5px; text-align: right]Mistleap - Female - Bisexual[/fancypost][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: 350px; height: 228px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; height: inherit; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; min-height: 228px; padding: 0px; font-family: verdana; color: #424242; font-size: 10px; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; text-transform: none]
    Mistleap turned at the sound of her own voice being said, nodding her head to Cougartail in a greeting. "Hello," She replied, tail tip twitching slightly. Like the other mollie next to her, she knew little to nothing about her clanmate. StarClan, she abrely knew anyone here at all! Besides Ratbreath. She knew her well enough to know that she didn't want to get any closer to her. But with Cougartail, she knew nothing. Not enough to put in a nut. "I hope that at least someone else is enjoying the weather. Me? Not so much,"
    [/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]

[font='times new roman'][color=black]- Go [url='https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2447504.0']here[/url] for a reference on Vlieghunds -[/color][/font]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=#35537C; border:3px solid #6C5B7B; border-bottom:none; border-radius:10px 10px 0px 0px; width: 450px; color:#F8B195; font-family:andale mono;]aspenpaw
    intersex ★ she/her ★ apprentice ★ riverclan[/fancypost] [fancypost bgcolor=#C06C84; border:3px solid #6C5B7B; border-bottom:none; border-top:none; width: 450px; color:#FFEADB; text-align:justify;]
    The long haired femme flinched as her paws. And in contact with the frozen precipitation that covered their camp. Sure it was peaceful and pretty now, but aspen wasn't a huge fan of the snow. It chilled her bones. She moved to sit in the small group that was gathering. Smokebreath looked powerful on the fallen log. His eyes were sharper, his movements were filled with purpose. Aspen wondered what it was like, to be filled with the lives of so many. Who had he seen, what had he heard?
    [/fancypost] [fancypost bgcolor=#35537C; border:3px solid #6C5B7B; border-top:none; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; width: 450px; color:#F8B195; font-family:andale mono;]

[size=6pt]Frederich

[/fancypost]

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; height: 40px; width: 390px; border-color: #8AA95D; border-width: 3px; border-style: solid; border-radius: 3px; line-height: 14px; color: #8AA95D; font-family: arial; font-size: 24px;] WE SURVIVE TOGETHER [/fancypost] [size=8][color=#F8B195]blind in right eye // played by dandelion[/color][/size][/center]
  • //curious track!

[align=center][img='http://i66.tinypic.com/14b8gv6.gif',none,140][/img] [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2524832-gunna-leave-now-lovelies/'][b]Leaving Feralfront[/b][/url][b][/b] [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2514313-sparkly-things-with-lots-of-glitter-storage/'][b]View my Storage[/b][/url] [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2516060-sheo-s-photography/'][b]See my Photography Page[/b][/url][/align]
  • Russetheart followed the warriors out of their den, stretching her limbs with each step. While she had been asleep for a few hours now, to her it felt like mere seconds. The dark ginger she-cat was tired, to say the least, as her slumber hadn't been even slightly restful.

However, that was a problem for future Russetheart.

She approached her clanmates with a nod, followed by a yawn. The she-cat knew she needed to go to sleep earlier than she did, but she barely cared enough to change her sleeping patterns at the moment.

• [fancypost bgcolor=none; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; width: 410px;font-size:8pt;line-height: 180%;][justify] * Smokebreath drew in the cold air into his lungs, only to exhale a puff that swirled around his features before inevitably disintegrating. He waited in the swirling snow as glinting silver orbs danced across his clanmates. Darkness covered the clan but Smoke could make out every figure. Every kit and apprentice. He straightened his spine, still coming to grips with his new position. They were here now. Here to listen. They were probably quite curious about his trip to the moonstone but he wouldn't share it to save those who really weren't interested.

"Thank you all for hearing my words," he begun, looking over the crowd. He wasn't exactly exited to head the responses of his clanmates upon announcing the deputy, as it was inevitable there would be controversy, no matter who he chooses. It would come later.
    "And thank you Silentstorm for watching over Riverclan in my absence." His voice cut through the silence smoothly and with authority.

"First off, to clear things up on my deal with Six- it's over. He has openly rejected my offer to become neutral. Any Bloodclanners found on Riverclan territory are to be dealt with accordingly. And should a clan need our help in dealing with Bloodclan we will aid."

"To catch everybody up, Ratbreath and I traveled to the Moonstone and back with no problems. An immeasurable amount of time passed while I was asleep, but luckily we were able to make it back before Sun-up. Through my ninth and final life, I was named Smokestar. It is both an honor and a privilege to be your leader. I promise to serve you all to my greatest capacity and lead you through difficult times and hardships." He finished with a dip of his head and decided to not continue on the matter.

"At the cause of the Redwater and Clearwater ordeal I hadn't received the proper training that every deputy should have before taking the position of leader. On my honor, I swear that who I proclaim as deputy should not have to suffer as I did. Who shall learn the proper ways to lead a clan. This Leaf-bare we need a deputy more than ever and it is my duty to elaborate on that." his breath swirled endlessly as he spoke, a puff coming out on each word escaping his jaws.

"It was truly a seemingly impossible choice to make but I name the new deputy of Riverclan Cougartail. Through moons of struggle you've proved yourself to be a warrior that serves honor to the code and her clanmates. You're prowess in hunting and combat, as well as intelligence and problem-solving have aided Riverclan in more ways than one. May Starclan and Riverclan acclaim my choice." His voice rang through the clearing, carried by the wind as it was pushed across the territory and onward. His fur moved with it and flecks of snowflakes stung his face and entangled themselves in his pelt as he swiveled his cranium to meet his orbs with her own, approval boundless throughout them and his words.

[align=center][fancypost=background:transparent; color:#d3d3d3;][b][i][size=12][/size][/i][/b][i][size=12][b]LOVE IS ALL THAT I FEAR[/b][/size][/i] ✧ ・゚:*[fancypost=background:transparent; height:20px; font-family:verdana; color:silver; line-height:10px;][size=8]riverclan leader, 26 moons — [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2512691-smoke-s-tags-wip/#post89518061']tags[/url][/size][size=8][/size] [url='https://tinyurl.com/gq6odu4'][size=8]ref[/size][/url][size=8][/size][/align]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=#35537C; border:3px solid #6C5B7B; border-bottom:none; border-radius:10px 10px 0px 0px; width: 450px; color:#F8B195; font-family:andale mono;]aspenpaw
    intersex ★ she/her ★ apprentice ★ riverclan[/fancypost] [fancypost bgcolor=#C06C84; border:3px solid #6C5B7B; border-bottom:none; border-top:none; width: 450px; color:#FFEADB; text-align:justify;]
    Aspen was stoic through most of the announcements. She had assumed that once Bloodclan had kidnapped Alice that it would be over for good. Their unholy alliance was finally officially dissolved. The announcement that cougartail was to be the deputy of riverclan shifted her posture. Aspenpaw whipped her head around to locate the sandy pelt and smiled. Both the warrior now deputy and the apprentice had discussed their dreams and wishes recently. Aspen had said to the other female that she hoped that cougar would become deputy. Her willingness to do what it took for Riverclan and other neighbours had been so evident. Smokestar had made a wise choice. "Smokestar, smokestar, smokestar! Cougartail, cougartail, cougartail!" She added to the chants that had begun.
    [/fancypost] [fancypost bgcolor=#35537C; border:3px solid #6C5B7B; border-top:none; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; width: 450px; color:#F8B195; font-family:andale mono;]

[size=6pt]Frederich

[/fancypost]

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; height: 40px; width: 390px; border-color: #8AA95D; border-width: 3px; border-style: solid; border-radius: 3px; line-height: 14px; color: #8AA95D; font-family: arial; font-size: 24px;] WE SURVIVE TOGETHER [/fancypost] [size=8][color=#F8B195]blind in right eye // played by dandelion[/color][/size][/center]
  • [align=center][fancypost borderwidth=0px; margin-top:-9px; width:476px]
    [justify][sub]
    The feline gave a soft meow of amusment upon Mistleap's words, as not every feline was enjoying the snow. The feline found snow to be rather pleasing. The cold weather? Not so much. As this Leafbare was harsh as of now, however, the clan was powering through it. They'd would get through it in one piece, she knew it. They had to.

Inhaling, her features returned upon Smokebreath once more is precision, the deal was off. However, surprise was void of existence upon her features, as Cougartail knew the masculine would reject it. It was just the chaotic sense they had, Bloodclan. Of course they rejected the neutral agreement. It was their downfall and struggle, after all. In the long run all Bloodclan was doing was hurting themselves. It was nearly amusing, their arrogant acts.

The she-cat's liquid luminaries turned to angle upwards in a gentle smile that lifted ever so delicately upon the edges of her maw to create a soft smile. It was a smile of joy that fluttered upon her muzzle. Smokestar. After what seemed to be a moon of struggle, it was over. He did it. Finally... He was Smokestar, leader of Riverclan.

However, what was odd was the very fact that Smokestar was leading the clan for moons now, even when Quietstar was still present, however, the masculine was nearly a ghost in his own clan until he died. It was a grim thought, one she quickly excused from her mind in a matter of seconds. Just as quickly as it had come.

The harsh wind against her fur caused the well muscled huntress's spine to snake with shivers, as her short fur aided her with little protection against the snow that battled at her whiskers. However, her pelt had grown longer and thicker during the colder moons, providing the Warrior with much needed warmth.

Cougartail's ears perked upon the mention of deputy, interest crawling upon her slivered pupils as she pondered the possibility as to whom would receive the position. There were an honerable amount of Warriors that popped upon the molly's thought process, however, those names were null of mouth when her own title slipped from his maw like the very breeze that was thrown across the tundra.

Cougartail.

The she-cat's spectacles narrowed for a moment as her focus shifted upon Smokestar, honor dancing upon her gaze momentarily as she came to dip her cranium in pride. A sense of shock rippled through her veins like a tidal wave that crushed her previous thoughts and emotions. Humbled, the heavy-set feline unlatched her jaws, "thank you, Smokestar. I won't disappoint, as i'll continue to lay my every loyalty down in order to serve the clan," Cougartail stated with a curt nod, gaze sweeping over her clanmates momentarily, an appreciative glance stolen upon Aspen as she cheered.

The two spoke of their goals together and Aspen was their to witness one of her own unravel. Now, it was Aspen's turn, it was time for her own goal and Cougar planned to be their when it happened. Inhaling, the fem opened her jaws once more to join in upon the cheer, "Smokestar, Smokestar!" 

It was odd, his new name. It rolled off her tongue differently than his former one did. She rather enjoyed both names, but this one was new, it was foreign to the she-cat, it was foreign to Smoke.

[/fancypost][align=center]
    [size=6pt] trek

[center][fancypost=border-width:0px; font-size: 14pt; color: #ffcc99; font-family: georgia][&] SHE WEARS STRENGTH & DARKNESS EQUALLY WELL,
    THE WOMAN HAS ALWAYS BEEN HALF GODDESS, HALF HELL.
    rper: rinnie[color=#000000] themesong #1 #2 / ref / bio

The post was edited 1 time, last by COUGARSTAR. ().

• [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; borderwidth=0px; border-radius: 900px; height: 160px; width: 160px; background:url(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic…htening-grey-sleeping.jpg); background-position: bottom; margin-right: -10px;][/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; border-top: 0px transparent; border-left: 0px transparent; border-bottom: 0px transparent; border-right: 0px transparent; height: auto; width: 400px; overflow: auto; margin-top: -170px; margin-left: -10px;][size=33pt][shadow=black,left]SILENTSTORM[/shadow][/size][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; border-top: 0px transparent; border-left: 0px transparent; border-bottom: 0px transparent; border-right: 0px transparent; height: auto; width: 400px; overflow: auto; margin-top: -20px; margin-left: -45px;][hr][hr][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; border-top: 0px transparent; border-left: 0px transparent; border-bottom: 0px transparent; border-right: 0px transparent; height: auto; width: 400px; overflow: auto; margin-top: -32px; margin-left: -30px;]

Life is a journey, not a destination

[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; border-top: 0px transparent; border-left: 0PX TRANSPARENT; border-bottom: 0px transparent; border-right: 0px transparent; height: auto; width: 300px; overflow: auto; margin-top: 10px; margin-left: 18px]

☵ ☵[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; border-top: 0px transparent; border-left: 0px transparent; border-bottom: 0px transparent; border-right: 2px #FA646D; height: autopx; width: 300px; overflow: auto; margin-top: -10px; margin-left: 20px;][justify][size=8]The older tom only needed to take a few large strides to join the group of cats. From his position near the back, he listened attentively to what Smokebreath - no Smokestar - had to say. In some odd way it reminded him of the moment Quietstar had been named leader of Riverclan by Starclan. Both leaderships were born from unusual circumstances. One from a disappearance, and one from madness.

As Silentstorm listened to Smokestar speak to the clan, he couldn't help but recall the changes that had taken place from when Quietstar had been promoted. At the time, he had been Quietlark, and no one knew the darker side to his origins. Smokestar had been Smokebreath and his name accurately described the black smoke's personality. Silentstorm had been that, silent. As duty called, Quietstar had become more flexible to his clan's needs, and so had Smokebreath. Quietstar only wanted peace and acceptance, but realized his clan would look weak to others if he didn't let his clanmates fight occasionally. Smokebreath had toned down his prickly personality so he could be more approachable. Both allowed their new positions to change them for the better.

The clan flourished under their leadership, until Bloodclan decided to take a stab at meddling in Riverclan's business. Quietstar had been driven mad by love and affection toward a cat who did not return it. One could say the siamese worshiped the madgod as much as his followers did. Smokebreath had been forced into an early and unforeseen leadership. Both when he decided to leave with Clearwater and in the days leading to Quietstar's death. It was a heavy burden to know you were opposing your leader who also had been a trusted friend. Silentstorm was sure the black smoke had not had an easy time assuming leadership. But it seemed he had.

A light, happy gaze traveled from clanmate to clanmate in the crowd. He was proud of all of them in all honesty. Animosity was not held against a single one. Silentstorm was honored to be a part of Riverclan. With that thought in mind, the blue-gray tom heard his name mentioned. Bright, blue optics focused on the darkly-coloured tom framed by swirling snow. The senior warrior dipped his head to his new leader's expression of appreciation. He would always be at his disposal, as a senior warrior, and loyal Riverclanner.

Smokestar's next words sent a relieved shiver down the older tom's back. Bloodclan was no longer considered neutral. If anything, this was the best news he had received since hearing the Riverclan-Bloodclan alliance was over. The blue-gray tom still felt a passionate rage for the roguish anti-clan. Bloodclan could never be perceived on the same level as the mighty clans watched over by Starclan. He was more of a pacifist when it came to conflict, but repeated offenders of the same mistake deserved no judgement or mercy.

As the black smoke went on, Silentstorm got the feeling he was about to name his choice as deputy. Only curiosity could be read from his expression. Smokestar was close to Ratbreath, but she was not held in high regards with the entire clan. Silentstorm sure had no quarrel with her. Perhaps he would name Ripplestorm his deputy. The two worked together to co-lead Clearwater at one point. That's when his icy gaze landed on the sandy pelt Cougartail wore, as soon as Smokestar breathed her name. Reassurance flooded his appearance as he relaxed from the suspense.

Cougartail was one he had only traded a few words with, but she seemed fully capable of becoming Riverclan's second-in-command. Even with a lack of conversation, Silentstorm got the feeling she was not unlike Smokestar. It was surly an interesting choice, but its effectiveness could not be perceived until a later date. Until then, Silentstorm would treat the new deputy accordingly and make more of an effort to get to know her. He was a senior warrior after all, he wanted to let her know that his assistance and knowledge were at her disposal. "Congratulations to both you Smokestar on getting your lives, and to you Cougartail for the promotion." he offered in a thunderous call of approval.

//hello there muse I missed you[/fancypost]

[fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=; borderwidth=0px; border-top: 0px transparent; border-left: 0PX TRANSPARENT; border-bottom: 0px transparent; border-right: 0px transparent; height: auto; width: 300px; overflow: auto; margin-top: -43px; margin-left: 18px][align=center][size=10][color=#000066]☵ ☵[/fancypost]

[align=right][size=3pt][color=#F9DBD9]wishy (c) 6/20/16

• Russetheart was relieved to hear that the deal with BloodClan was over. Where she had once had ideas that the twolegplace clan could be like those of the forest, those ideas had long since vanished when BloodClan decided to attack the other clans. There was no redeeming such unjust acts, though the dark ginger she-cat would remain pacifistic to a fault if it ever came to an all-out war against the clan.

With that in mind, could they trust the other clans not to go down the same path? If all it took was one bad egg to gain control of a whole group of cats, corruption might not seem so impossible after all.

The gloomy look in her eyes quickly disappeared as Smokestar announced his pick of deputy, immediately replaced with one of joy at hearing his choice. She had not really thought much about who the new leader would pick, but she was undoubtedly happy with his choice. The young warrior was glad to have Cougartail as the clan's deputy. And if it came to it, she was sure the stronger she-cat would make a fine leader in turn.

Briefly joining in the cheering of both the new leader and deputy, she then bounded over to Cougartail with excitement in every step.

And immediately bashed her head against the deputy's by accident. Ouch.

"Congratulations, Cougartail!"

• [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=black; border-radius: 20px; width: 500px; height: 235px; font-family: arial; text-align: justify;background:url(http://i.imgur.com/n0aIXVX.jpg?3);][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 490px; font-family: arial; text-align: justify;]Maplecloud had always been a dreamer, a cat that lingered on the outskirts of the camp, and the outskirts of the mind, as she was never one to really throw herself into the fray of personality. She wasn't a particularly outstanding warrior, nor was she a particularly interesting thinker - she was just there.

However, that did not mean she was not involved in her clan. She loved her home, and was proud of Cougertail and Smokestar respectively - though her mind was wandering between the snowflakes that fluttered down onto her already snow-colored pelt.

"Congratulations Cougertail! And congratulations Smokestar, I think!"[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 150px; font-family: arial; text-align: center;][size=5pt]MAPLECLOUD - FEMALE - 24 MOONS

© stiles
    #stilesdidit

[align=center][size=8][font='Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif']( let it roll, our time is fleeting so let's take control )[/font][/size] [font='Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif'][size=8]1/2 of Lokination - Total Mom - Writer - Artist[/size][/font] [size=8][font='Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif'][url='https://walloftext.co/lokisaurus']Wall of Text[/url][/font][/size][/align]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=clear; height: 200px; width: 350px; bordercolor=clear; borderwidth=0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:20px; margin-bottom: -5px; letter-spacing: 5px; text-align: center; background:url(https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/…/tabby-219763_960_720.jpg); background-position: center;]

Hamilton.
    [size=7pt]There's a million things I haven't done, just you wait.[/size][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=clear; width: 300px; border-width: 0px;]

[size=7pt](c)Tyroski ` Hover for tags[/size]

[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=clear; width: 350px; border-width: 0px;]
    [font=andale mono][color=black] hamilton made his way over to sit a little ways away from the others, looking uo to their leader. smokebreath - no, smokestar looked like a new cat. his eyes seemed brighter, pelt smoother, and he held himself with the authority and power of a true leader. having never known quietstar nor never me the tom before he took his own life, this was truely one of the first clan leaders the tabby had had the honour of seeing.
    as smokestar spoke, assigning cougartail as deputy, hamilton could not have agreed more with the newest leader of riverclan. cougartail was brave, loyal, smart, a truely great pick for the clan. hamilton smiled, before adding yowls of hus own to the growing crowd; "Congratulations! Smokestar! Cougartail!"[/fancypost]

[align=right][font='Georgia, serif'][size=14][color=#8B4513][u][i]I'm not throwing away my shot.[/i][/u][/color][/size][/font] [url='https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2475902.0']Bio[/url] ; [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2489651-helpless-ham-s-heart-chart']Heart Chart[/url] ; [url='https://feralfront.com/thread/2503767-plot-with-my-boys/']Plot[/url] [font='Consolas'][size=8][i][color=#808080]- played by tyroski, ic opinions[/color][/i][/size][/font][/align]
  • [fancypost bgcolor= chocolate; border: saddlebrown 3px solid; min-height: 250px; width: 350px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; background: url(http://i1131.photobucket.com/a…ohmeyer/COMMERCIAL_28.gif) center; background-size: cover; height: 100px; width: 335px; margin-left: -7px;][color=transparent] #icarustemplates ;; beware hidden scrolling[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=saddlebrown; border: none; height: 25px; width: 351px; margin-top: 8px; margin-left: -16px; border-bottom: 5px double chocolate; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 20px; line-height: 25px; text-align: center; color: black; text-transform: uppercase]OH I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO BE KING[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=saddlebrown; border: none; width: 361px; height: 120px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: -15.5px; margin-top: 5px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; height: inherit; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; min-height: inherit; padding: 0px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; color: black; font-family: verdana]
    "Tch. We'll just have to see if Cougartail would actually do good as a Deputy, Maple. She may have proven her capabilities as a warrior, but the real test is with how good of a Deputy she really is." It was Oakfoot that spoke in a low voice to his sister, his ears pricked as his yellow gaze was fixated at Cougartail immensely. While the RiverClanner was extremely proud and confident that his leader made the best decisions for the Clan, he has to see Cougartail actually contributing to the Clan more than the previous Deputy.

The reddish-brown tabby knew that to actually show that they are worthy to hold such a position in Clan, they must prove it, or else they'd be no better than any of those mousedung rogues and those foxhearted BloodClanners. He felt a tinge of determination to continue on his own work, too, for he too had ambition, and he had to look for any sort of opportunities to prove himself a worthy warrior.

Now, if only Maplecloud would be like that too. It'd be perfect if he had a sibling that actually thought what he thought, for then, maybe they could start thinking correctly and actually, make RiverClan become better than it ever was.
    [/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=saddlebrown; border: none; height: 8px; width: 351px; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: -16px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 10px; line-height: 8px; text-align: center; color: black; text-transform: uppercase; border-top: 5px double chocolate;]MALE | 24 MOONS | STOCKY REDDISH-BROWN TABBY W/ YELLOW EYES[/fancypost][/fancypost]

• [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=black; border-radius: 20px; width: 500px; height: 235px; font-family: arial; text-align: justify;background:url(http://i.imgur.com/n0aIXVX.jpg?3);][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 490px; font-family: arial; text-align: justify;]"Well you never know until she gets tested. Will you be the one to test her?"

A small glimmer of a troublemaker's grin flashed across the white she-cat's face and she surveyed her brother's posture - the stance of a cat in thought. Not just absent-minded thinking, but real thoughts and strategies. Tactical thoughts that Maplecloud couldn't be bothered with. However, she did like to imagine that her big brother was one of the smartest cats she knew. If there were any cat that could push another to the limit, it would be Oakfoot.

"Cause that would be fun to see."[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 150px; font-family: arial; text-align: center;][size=5pt]MAPLECLOUD - FEMALE - 24 MOONS

© stiles
    #stilesdidit

[align=center][size=8][font='Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif']( let it roll, our time is fleeting so let's take control )[/font][/size] [font='Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif'][size=8]1/2 of Lokination - Total Mom - Writer - Artist[/size][/font] [size=8][font='Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif'][url='https://walloftext.co/lokisaurus']Wall of Text[/url][/font][/size][/align]
  • [fancypost bgcolor= chocolate; border: saddlebrown 3px solid; min-height: 250px; width: 350px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; background: url(http://i1131.photobucket.com/a…ohmeyer/COMMERCIAL_28.gif) center; background-size: cover; height: 100px; width: 335px; margin-left: -7px;][color=transparent] #icarustemplates ;; beware hidden scrolling[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=saddlebrown; border: none; height: 25px; width: 351px; margin-top: 8px; margin-left: -16px; border-bottom: 5px double chocolate; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 20px; line-height: 25px; text-align: center; color: black; text-transform: uppercase]OH I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO BE KING[/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=saddlebrown; border: none; width: 361px; height: 120px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: -15.5px; margin-top: 5px;][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; height: inherit; padding: 0px; padding-right: 27px; overflow: auto][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none; width: inherit; min-height: inherit; padding: 0px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; color: black; font-family: verdana]
    "If it benefits and challenges her, but doesn't actually seen as an offense of doubt, then yes. It'll do more good to actually test out the she-cat to see what she's got." His voice was purely put up by his confidence in what he was doing was correct, his pride that lavished and adorned him to the very person that he currently was, and with his hazel eyes gleamed in his own determination to get this she-cat tested to her limits. That'll prove how much of a Deputy she should be.
    [/fancypost][/fancypost][/fancypost]
    [fancypost bgcolor=saddlebrown; border: none; height: 8px; width: 351px; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: -16px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 10px; line-height: 8px; text-align: center; color: black; text-transform: uppercase; border-top: 5px double chocolate;]MALE | 24 MOONS | STOCKY REDDISH-BROWN TABBY W/ YELLOW EYES[/fancypost][/fancypost]

• [fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 350px; text-align: justify; letter-spacing: -1px;] There was a relief in her chest. An odd,new kind of relief. Things were back to normal again. They had a deputy. They had a leader. RiverClan was whole again.

Not only that, but her best friend was leader. He had deserved this spot completely. Ratbreath felt whole.

The slim warrior stood among the crowd, beaming at Smokestar and Cougartail. "Smokestar! Cougartail!" She cheered, letting her voice fuse with the clan's.

[hr]

[center][img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/8ac9/f/2016/221/a/d/rat_by_silverlightss-dadayju.png[/img]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; bordercolor=transparent; margin-top: -20px][color=white][font=times new roman]
    [size=5][b]FUCK YOU[/b][i]![/i][/font]
    [url=https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2410724.0]BIO[/url] + [url=https://feralfront.com/index.php?topic=2407585]PLOTTING[/url]
  • Cobiapaw had no doubt over the clan's imminent reaction to any news. Yet, as the loud voices joined together to chant the two names, his sensitive ears closed inwardly and his minute body winced a bit. As he released his ears from their instinctual pause, he turned his head slightly to beam and send an approving nod at the sandy hued femme. She seemed to be proud and justified as much as fit for the special ceremonious occasion.

"Cougartail!" His voice slightly rose to meet with the others on a saturated loud level. He knew he should chant the leader's name as well, but found no purpose for it at the moment. He had no real opinions of the tom, nothing to outwardly expect or need, and no grudge against his leader either. Just respect.
    His parched lips opened once more to send out a rallying cry. "St-no, Smokestar!"

[align=center][size=12][color=#696969][i]you say it is easy to shut up and stop talking[/i][/color][/size] [i][size=18]☆ ✮ ✯[/size][/i] [size=12][color=#696969][b][color=#808080]then honey be quiet beside me[/b][/color][/color][/size] [color=#696969][url='http://tinyurl.com/cobiacobra']bio[/url] [url='http://imgur.com/hoQOAQm']ref[/url][/color] [url='https://feralfront.com/board/793-riverclan/'][img='http://i.imgur.com/LveLOdq.jpg',none,181][/img][/url][/align]