— THE BLACKHEART ROGUES GUIDE, CHAT AND PLOT

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Bobbar7857! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Monster Hunter: World! Check here for more info!
  • [align=center][fancypost borderwidth=0pt; width: 430px; line-height: 14px; font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; text-align: justify;]
    lol good

also it's lit

1000 POSTS BOIIIIII
    I'VE HAD HIM SINCE DECEMBER OF LAST YEAR OR SOMETHING
    AHHH
    HOW DID I GET TO THIS POINT

I SHOULD MAKE AN MLG THREAD

[center][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; font-family: georgia; letter-spacing: -2px; font-size: 25px; margin-top:-13px; ][color=#280535][i][b]burned in the midst of flames[/color] [abbr= pitifullullaby, seaglassclan, leader of the blackheart rogues, eighteen moons, hard, molecule manipulation, teleportation, fire/water powers, character bond with kyou, attack in bold][color=#B0B0B0]*?[url=http://i.imgur.com/lSclnpL.png]°[/url][/color][/fancypost]
  • [fancypost bgcolor=; border:0px; width: 450px; font-size: 8pt;text-align:justify; color: white; margin-top: -6px]▼ omfg i just got my hair bleached and it's flippin fantABULOUS (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Also I haven't been as active as I should be, so I'm up for any quick threads if anyone needs a reply :3[/fancypost][align=center][size=5pt]© counselor dreamíe[/size]

[center][img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/228806834/large.gif[/img][/center]
    [fancypost bgcolor=; border: none;font-family: cursive;font-size: 18px;margin-bottom: -13px;text-align: center;text-transform: uppercase;color: white;text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px black;]I'M NOT SINGING FOR YOUR XO[/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none;font-family: cursive;font-size: 14px;letter-spacing: 0px;text-align: center;margin-bottom: -13px;text-transform: lowercase;color: gray;text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px black]I'M JUST SINGING 'CAUSE IT'S OVER ![/fancypost][fancypost bgcolor=; border: none;width: 450px;color: white;font-size: 6pt;][hr][center]? ? ?
  • [align=center][fancypost borderwidth=0pt; width: 430px; line-height: 14px; font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; text-align: justify;]
    there are a bunch of raids goin on lol
    pitiful and armorkit could have a thread though??

& sorry guys for not being online yesterday. i guess i should warn everyone that i can't be online on sundays that much! keep that in mind, please!

[center][fancypost borderwidth=0px; width: 400px; font-family: georgia; letter-spacing: -2px; font-size: 25px; margin-top:-13px; ][color=#280535][i][b]burned in the midst of flames[/color] [abbr= pitifullullaby, seaglassclan, leader of the blackheart rogues, eighteen moons, hard, molecule manipulation, teleportation, fire/water powers, character bond with kyou, attack in bold][color=#B0B0B0]*?[url=http://i.imgur.com/lSclnpL.png]°[/url][/color][/fancypost]
  • [fancypost bgcolor= transparent; border: 0px solid transparent; width: 400px;][hr][size=4pt]a[/size]
    [justify][size=8]ah on the same note I'll be inactive on one day out of the week (typically wednesdays but after next week, which will be monday, it'll switch to tuesdays) and sundays
    [hr][/fancypost]
    [sub]

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; height: 40px; width: 390px; border-color: #000; border-width: 3px; border-style: solid; border-radius: 3px; line-height: 14px; color: #000; font-family: arial; font-size: 24px;] THAT GIRL IS A PROBLEM [/fancypost][/center]
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0px][justify][size=12px][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 450px; margin-top: -10px;][justify][size=11px]noted, there isn't really much to miss around here anyways..

munch can have a thread with armor? and anyone else ??
    ""

[hr]

[center][color=#EBBF9A][b]?.
  • [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=; border:0px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;font-family:verdana;line-height:110%]guess who started school again~
    someone pls end my misery

maybe a munch and res thread ver?

[align=center]

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; font-family: tahoma; color: #EED8AE;][b]— i'm just fine, pretending that i'm not[/b] [fancypost=background:transparent; height: 20px; font-family: verdana; color: silver; line-height: 10px;][i]i'm far from lonely and it's all i've got[/i][/fancypost][/fancypost][/center]
  • [fancypost borderwidth=0px][justify][size=12px][fancypost borderwidth=0; width: 450px; margin-top: -10px;][justify][size=11px]i feel you, but i've been off since friday because of the weather here c:
    more days to procrastinate amiright

sure, i don't think they've really interacted before. would you mind making?
    ""

[hr]

[center][color=#EBBF9A][b]?.
    noted vend!

SORRY I COULDN'T REPLY TO THE MEETING
    I SWEAR I'LL REPLY TOMORROW

while i'm at it, i'll also reply to everything else, and sign up as an ambassador.
    and then maybe host some hp tryouts and reply to raids :v

• [fancypost borderwidth=0px; line-height: 14px; width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9px;]
    hey i want pitiful to call someone out in the middle of camp and fite them

anyone up for that

^ what i do in my spare time

• [align=center][fancypost bgcolor=;border:0px;width:450px;text-align:justify;font-size:9pt]
    adam'll definitely do it, fight adam
    "speech"
    [hr]

[center][fancypost borderwidth=0;width:455px;font-family:georgia;font-size:16px;letter-spacing:-2.12px;line-height:80%;color:#7C9994;]A [b]WONDER[/b] OF MUSCLES AND ORGANS, [b]SYNAPSES[/b] AND BONE — [color=#ffffcc]♥[/color]
    [color=#8EB0A8][b][i]A MIRACLE OF MOVING PARTS, A STUDY IN SURVIVAL
    [/i][/b][/fancypost]
    OK WILL DO

but i don't think he knows adam lmao

so how could he call him out?

• [fancypost bgcolor= transparent; border: 0px solid transparent; width: 400px;][hr][size=4pt]a[/size]
    [justify][size=8]cracks knuckles
    gonna get active hella today or tomorrow so expect a flood of posts and threads oops
    [hr][/fancypost]
    [sub]

[center][fancypost=background:transparent; height: 40px; width: 390px; border-color: #000; border-width: 3px; border-style: solid; border-radius: 3px; line-height: 14px; color: #000; font-family: arial; font-size: 24px;] THAT GIRL IS A PROBLEM [/fancypost][/center]
    wooo
    go go let's go go go bhr

The post was edited 1 time, last by PITIFULLULLABY. ().

• /cracks knuckles
    time to actually get active ayeo

spacer

IF I TOOK A MEAT CLEAVER DOWN THE CENTER OF YOUR SKULL
    I'D HAVE MATCHING HALVES, THAT'S VERY IMPORTANT

⅐ of the fisterhood — ♀ — 20 years old — taken

• okay,,,it's only been a few hours,

but assume pitiful randomly left (with his heelies on) - and munch is leader now.

EEE SORRY GUYS
    i love the bhr, really, it's a good place.

pm the arcane's leader, (twilightprincess) about the rogue syndicate, if you'd want to continue that. the rebellion and bloodclan were both in the alliance, though.

just copy and paste the guide that i made into a new one, which is this plot thread.

uh.....what else....
    idk..
    any questions?

• all understood ! <3

spacer

IF I TOOK A MEAT CLEAVER DOWN THE CENTER OF YOUR SKULL
    I'D HAVE MATCHING HALVES, THAT'S VERY IMPORTANT

⅐ of the fisterhood — ♀ — 20 years old — taken