LGBTQ+ CLUB ☁️ v.2

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Shadowstar the leader! Congratulations to them! To the rest of you: please stop letting them win all the games! Just click below to learn how to enter the monthly giveaways!

The next giveaway is for Jurassic World Evolution Deluxe! Check here for more info!
  • It's easier if I just put it on Instagram. Personally, I don't know how to upload it to this gallery. Once I put it on Insta, however, you are free to upload it here if you wish, as long as you credit me.

Put this in your signature if you have ever taken a blade to that beautiful body of yours, skipped a meal at least once on purpose, cried yourself to sleep because you weren't "good enough", tried any form of self-harm, or attempted to take your own life. Let's see how many of us there are.

• That's okay! Just a suggestion ^w^ I believe to upload here, you hover over the Gallery up top, then click New Images. And then on the corner of that page, you'll see "Upload Images".

art above by SmolToxin on YouTube!

QOTuKda.png

art above by Crocodice on Flight Rising!

YX1VntW.png

Arty.png

• Dammit guys

I'm so sorry

I meant to put them on Instagram but I didn't have time

I have no idea when I'll be able to do it

Put this in your signature if you have ever taken a blade to that beautiful body of yours, skipped a meal at least once on purpose, cried yourself to sleep because you weren't "good enough", tried any form of self-harm, or attempted to take your own life. Let's see how many of us there are.

• I just cried for the first time in who-knows-how-long

Just completely broke down and sobbed for like, five, maybe ten seconds

I feel a little better

Not much, obviously, because I'm a piece of crap with a lot of mental health problems, but a little better

• I'm so f-ing tired

Of just

Everything

I'm not okay anymore

It didn't last

Right now I'm going between sobbing and being completely placid

I'm skipping supper tonight

And I skip breakfast every day

I've lost over 15 lbs in the last month alone

And I'm just a mat for everyone to walk on, and a punching bag

And my boyfriend won't fucking message me but that's fine

The end is so tempting but I don't have the guts to do it

I can't even cut, I'm afraid if I do people will pretend to care, like they always do

And I don't want to bother my boyfriend with all this because on top of all of my other problems I think I'm also anorexic so that's great

And life is just great right now

• I cried myself to sleep last night

I'm okay now

Also, I have to skip breakfast because I have anxiety, my stomach really hurts if I eat breakfast

• Henlo friens

I went all winter without wearing a hoodie and stuck to very thin jackets

However, now that it is getting warmer, I broke out

THE BATMAN HOODIE

I do this every year...

I go through winter wearing the usual summer attire, and then when the warm seasons come I wear sweatpants and hoodies

What is wrong with me XD

• lol I usually wear jeans all year round unless it gets super hot

YX1VntW.png

• I'm learning Deutsch!

I like it, it's fun

I wish to be a part of the waffle army

• It's rather easy for me. I have a good memory when it comes to definitions and translations, and I can use root words to understand what a word means.

I've read that German is a hard language to transition to if English is your first language, but that's not exactly true for me.

I find counting to be the easiest part, though. It's kind of fun.

I also plan to learn Chinese and Russian after I learn the base of German.

• Ooh, so cool!! ^w^ Good luck!

Huh! I've seen that German is easy to learn if you're native English because of similarities between the two languages? But I wouldn't know personally, since I've never tried to learn it. xD

art above by SmolToxin on YouTube!

QOTuKda.png

art above by Crocodice on Flight Rising!

YX1VntW.png

Arty.png