LGBTQ+ CLUB ☁️ v.2

Come check out our Purple Prose Contest! Top three winners get an accolade!
The winners of Hollow Knight are: Tasosew and Rose Petals!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Factorio! Read the announcement on how to enter.
The winners for the March Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Swiftcream! and Art didn't have any submissions this time! Hopefully we'll get more participation this time around!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
Come check out April's CDC!
The winners of Factorio are: Argon and Sir Moneybags!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for PC Building Simulator Read the announcement on how to enter.
  • Lmao I have never did the Warrior Cats, it's not really my thing. I like Star Wars..don't know what Voltron is and so yah.

Love is just a word, until some one gives it a meaning.

No one is ever truly alone. No one is ever truly lost. Everyone has a spirit guide, you just have to know where to find them.

• Star Wars is like my fave thing <33

nuu no hurt the v team they must be protecc

art above by Crocodice on Flight Rising!

YX1VntW.png

Arty.png

"Oh, there's a bunch of stuff in there!! I'm running! [...] A bunch of mobs are having a pool party!!"

--Joshua Jones aka YouTube Josh

• So, I've been really worried about my Betta fish, Daisy. Her face turned kind of a pale yellow, and she's a dark purple Plakat tail, with metallic-colored fins that change a few times a day from dark purple, light purple, dark blue, light blue, light green, gold, and silver

I thought she had Velvet, which is a sickness that covers the fish in a nasty yellow-brown slime

But she shows no symptoms, so I think she just has Marble!

I'm so happy

Marble is a "jumping gene", where the fish starts out a normal base color, but later on becomes more pale and kind of white and well, marbled. The pattern can change often. I think maybe that's why her fins change color so often.

Also, velvet is very contagious, but my Pleco, Flounder, doesn't show any symptoms, either

Put this in your signature if you have ever taken a blade to that beautiful body of yours, skipped a meal at least once on purpose, cried yourself to sleep because you weren't "good enough", tried any form of self-harm, or attempted to take your own life. Let's see how many of us there are.

• hiii Ryeheart! ^u^ <33

I hope she's okay, Black!! The marble thing sounds really neat.

YX1VntW.png

Arty.png

"Oh, there's a bunch of stuff in there!! I'm running! [...] A bunch of mobs are having a pool party!!"

• xD uhh.. idk? We don't usually have specific conversations with one another here, we just say something new or say hi and that's pretty much it. xD I'm rather new here! I love Star Wars, birds, cats, drawing, and I'm getting into animating, too. I love Pidge from Voltron even though I've never seen a full episode, and I love Ivor from Minecraft Story Mode (nonromantically -- that would be Lucas xD). I also like warrior cats, though I read those books like seven years ago, and I only reread the first book a few months ago. I still like to roleplay it, though! You can call me Artemis or Arty or any shortened form of that. xD I'm a girl, and I don't know my sexuality at the moment, but I'll eventually figure it out. xD I think I'm more attracted to males than females, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't date the right girl if she came along. xD

YX1VntW.png

Arty.png

• Well gee hello there!Ryeheart (Rye is my nickname!) I like Warriors books and roleplays i'm Bisexual and i go more for girls then males.I like to go to the mall (only for hot topic and Spencer's tho!) And i like to sleep.I like meeting new people and looking for love at the same time!!!c:

• Put this in your signature if you have ever taken a blade to that beautiful body of yours, skipped a meal at least once on purpose, cried yourself to sleep because you weren't "good enough", tried any form of self-harm, or attempted to take your own life. Let's see how many of us there are.

Join Streamclan pleassee!!!!

Warriors of Streamclan|Sign Ups|

• Heya! =) You sound cool! I love the mall, just because I find walking around there fun. I never actually go into any shops. XD I also like to sleep but I'm somehow not very good at it!! XDD I also like food, nom nom. Maybe we could rp warriors sometime? That might be fun! ^w^

YX1VntW.png

Arty.png

• OML WE COULD MAKE A RP THRED WITH RYEHEART (My cat ) and maybe a realistic rp too Maybe pm me and the gfxgf might happen?jkjk or am i but ah o-o

• Put this in your signature if you have ever taken a blade to that beautiful body of yours, skipped a meal at least once on purpose, cried yourself to sleep because you weren't "good enough", tried any form of self-harm, or attempted to take your own life. Let's see how many of us there are.

Join Streamclan pleassee!!!!

Warriors of Streamclan|Sign Ups|

• Okie! I did ^u^ xD Ryeheart is such an awesome name, btw.

YX1VntW.png

Arty.png

• HI GUYS

WANT TO BE PART OF A SUPER COOL SERVER?

JOIN THIS

https://discord.gg/VMumf7h

AND SAY THAT "KARL MULLNER" BROUGHT YOU HERE

i'm building a waffle army so it would be greatly appreciated lol

tumblr_okgvo9yFNa1r6ym1bo1_500.gif
    you think you can get away, rose?

you stood your ground on that little speck called earth.

but you're on our world now.

• YO DIGGITY HOW IT BE GOING

*clears throat* I mean *ahem* guten morgen mein Freunden

So, when I draw I do it in short bursts of one week and then completely abandon it for a few months, and when I come back to drawing I'm like, 10% better.

So I just took up drawing again, with an expensive notebook and expensive markers, did some freehand, and it turned out

GREAT

I'll be posting it on my Instagram later today, find me at whatagaytobealive. I'll be opening my account for easier visibility for those who wish to see.

Put this in your signature if you have ever taken a blade to that beautiful body of yours, skipped a meal at least once on purpose, cried yourself to sleep because you weren't "good enough", tried any form of self-harm, or attempted to take your own life. Let's see how many of us there are.

• So, as it turns out, I will NOT be able to post my art later today. I WILL, however, be able to post it THIS WEEKEND.